IndiaDivine.org

Death Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu, Lesson 27 says " Only the event of Death happens in the sub of a planet having less points for 3rd house and more points for 8th house as 3rd is for life and 8th for death". Then if you look at the chart that would be Sun (13 for 3rd house) and Moon(27 for 8th). Sun is SD to Me in Rasi and to Moon in Navamsa. Sun is LoE for B=8th. Hope that gives you some

clue.. Regards Bala

> IN WHICH MAIN AND SUB PERIOD DID HE DIE?> > The person’s birth details are as follows:> Date of birth: 26 May 1940; Time of birth 13:07 hrs; Place of birth> Kakinada, A.P. state, India Lat 16N56, Long 82E13> Leo lagna; Rah in Virgo; Moon in Capricorn; Ket in Pisces; Jup & Sat in> Aries; Sun & Merc inTaurus; Mars & Ven in Gemini

Dear Pemmaraju,

Are you sure about time of birth? I've got Virgo as lagna, first degree...

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi, This is what I am getting for the chart. Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa As 28 Le 26 U.Phalguni Su Sg Su 12 Ta 46 Rohini Mo Ar Mo 12 Cp 15 Sravana Mo Ar Ma 13 Ge 29 Ardra Ra Aq Me 18 Ta 14 Rohini Mo Ge Ju 10 Ar 7 Aswini Ke Cn Ve 19 Ge 20 Ardra Ra Pi Sa 16 Ar 11 Bharani Ve Le Ra 25 Vi 41 Chitra Ma Le Ke 25 Pi 41 Revati Me Aq Hope this helps Bala

for Good - Make a difference this year.

Hello Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu, Was it main period of Mars? in this period Mars/Sun. Sun 1954-Oct-09 1955-Feb-14 If yes, I can explain how I arrived at this? Regards Bala

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Pemmaraju, I am not interested in timing death as off now, however I am interested in what Dadhi asked you about surity of time of birth and with respect to timing of other events? With the time that you have given is showing no delay in Marriage. I do not know at that point in time what was considered early marriage but it might be early marriage. Now legal age is 21 but during that time it might have been earlier. So Ra or Ju can give marriage to the native. If lagna is Virgo then there is delay in marriage. to say upto Ketu antra i.e. Mercury 1963-Jul-28 1966-Feb-13 In any case, I shall take a back seat in this thread learn from this experience as for now I shall not comment on the topic of death. Bala, Dadhi other are doing a good job in replying to your query. If you can reply about marraige it will be a good learning exercise for me and also a check for the accuracy of birth time. Cheers !!! Ash

Dadhi <denis.dumancic wrote: > IN WHICH MAIN AND SUB PERIOD DID HE DIE?> > The person’s birth details are as follows:> Date of birth: 26 May 1940; Time of birth 13:07 hrs; Place of birth> Kakinada, A.P. state, India Lat 16N56, Long 82E13> Leo lagna; Rah in Virgo; Moon in Capricorn; Ket in Pisces; Jup & Sat in> Aries; Sun & Merc inTaurus; Mars & Ven in Gemini Dear Pemmaraju, Are you sure about time of birth? I've got Virgo as lagna, first degree... all the best, Dadhi

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Dear Dadhi, The time of birth is correct. Bala has already given you the degrees. Lagna is Leo. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. RayuduDadhi <denis.dumancic wrote: > IN WHICH MAIN AND SUB PERIOD DID HE DIE?> > The person’s birth details are as follows:> Date of birth: 26 May 1940; Time of birth 13:07 hrs; Place of birth> Kakinada, A.P. state, India Lat 16N56, Long 82E13> Leo lagna; Rah in Virgo; Moon in Capricorn; Ket in Pisces; Jup & Sat in> Aries; Sun & Merc inTaurus; Mars & Ven in Gemini Dear Pemmaraju, Are you sure about time of birth? I've got Virgo as lagna, first degree... all the best, Dadhi "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Bala No. Even then please explain how you got it for my learning. Please refer to Shri Krushnaji for his analysis so that we can learn better. Blessings Pemmarajubala sosale <bsosale wrote: Hello Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu, Was it main period of Mars? in this period Mars/Sun. Sun 1954-Oct-09 1955-Feb-14 If yes, I can explain how I arrived at this? Regards Bala ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Dear Ash, The person did not marry. BlessingsPemmarajuAsh <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, I am not interested in timing death as off now, however I am interested in what Dadhi asked you about surity of time of birth and with respect to timing of other events? With the time that you have given is showing no delay in Marriage. I do not know at that point in time what was considered early marriage but it might be early marriage. Now legal age is 21 but during that time it might have been earlier. So Ra or Ju can give marriage to the native. If lagna is Virgo then there is delay in marriage. to say upto Ketu antra i.e. Mercury

1963-Jul-28 1966-Feb-13 In any case, I shall take a back seat in this thread learn from this experience as for now I shall not comment on the topic of death. Bala, Dadhi other are doing a good job in replying to your query. If you

can reply about marraige it will be a good learning exercise for me and also a check for the accuracy of birth time. Cheers !!! Ash Dadhi <denis.dumancic wrote: > IN WHICH MAIN AND SUB PERIOD DID HE DIE?> > The person’s birth details are as follows:> Date of birth: 26 May 1940; Time of birth 13:07 hrs; Place of birth> Kakinada, A.P. state, India Lat 16N56, Long 82E13> Leo lagna; Rah in Virgo; Moon in Capricorn; Ket in Pisces; Jup & Sat in> Aries; Sun & Merc inTaurus; Mars & Ven in Gemini Dear

Pemmaraju, Are you sure about time of birth? I've got Virgo as lagna, first degree... all the best, Dadhi "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Pemmaraju, I was looking at Ve as it is FK for 3rd and 8th. So venus MPL starts after 2032 and then I went for it's SD being Mars. or may be it could be in Sa as it is natural samadharmi. and also please look at the following message where Krushnaji explained more about NK and FK. /message/3791 Please look at Lesson 17 Blind chart analysis ABA-6. Hope that helps. Bala

Dear Bala, Thank you for your prompt reply.How can Saturn be considered as MPL when it has got <12 points for 8th house and >12 points for 3rd house or this rule of points would not apply to SDs? The problem is the elimination process. Once again, my understanding, which may be wrong, is as follows: First Fix up the MPL.First preference for fixing MPL is FK which is Venus having 12 points for 8th house and 16 for 3rd house and so it can be eliminated since 8th is less than 3rd. Then take the functional SD of Venus, Mars which has got 13 for 8th and 14 for 3rd, which may be consideredsince the difference of points is marginal.Then take the naturnal SD of Venus,Saturn which has got only 8 points (<12) for 8th house and 16 points for 3rd house, which can be eliminated.I understand that SDs also should generally have >12 points. Next preference for fixing MPL is NK which is Mercury having 14 for 8th and 14 for 3rd and may be considered, since the points are same. Since Rahu is in Mercury house and Mars star, Rahu can be considered as MPL. Next preference of MPL is LoD & LoE. The MPL of Jupiter may be considered since it is LoD and 8th lord and since it has got 19 for 3rd and 18 for 8th with marginal difference. The LoE of Sun need not be considered though it has got 17 for 8th and 13 for 3rd, since its period comes after about age of 100, but its SDs of Mercury,Moon,Mars may come into play. Next Fix up the Sub Period lord.All the planets have >12 points for 8th except Saturn (8 points) All the planets have >12 points for 3rd house.All the planets have greater points for 8th hose than 3rd house, except Sun who has got 13 for 3rd and 17 for 8th house.Sun is the probable planet for sub period,

which you had already given.But the event did not happen in Sun sub period.The SD of Sun,Moon,cannot be considered because of more points for 3rd than 8th and the other SDs, Mars and Mercury ( or Rahu being in Mercury house and Mars star)), may be considered because of marginal difference of points of 8th & 3rd. In view of the above, I am lost. You or Krushnaji can look into it and give your analysis for arriving at probable Main and Sub period planet periods. Sorry for intruding into your precious time. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu bala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, I was looking at Ve as it is FK for 3rd and 8th. So venus MPL starts after 2032 and then I went for it's SD being Mars. or may be it could be in Sa as it is natural samadharmi. and also please look at the following message where Krushnaji explained more about NK and FK. /message/3791 Please look at Lesson 17 Blind chart analysis ABA-6. Hope that helps. Bala DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Hello Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu, Please see my answer in caps: SORRY I STAYED AWAY FROM COMPUTER FOR LAST FEW DAYS DUE TO HOLIDAYS. I ALSO DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH DEATH ANALYSIS. BUT TO MY UNDERSTANDINGS FROM THE PREVIOUS ARCHIVED MAILS MPL IS IMPORTANT AS IT SHOWS THE MAIN KARAKATWA AND REASON FOR DEATH. DEATH IS RULED BY 8TH. SO IT'S KARAK IS 3RD HOUSE. I THINK IN ONE OF THE ARCHIVED MAIL, ASH MENTIONS IF DEATH HAPPENS IN MAIN DASA OF 3RD OR SD IT IS A NATURAL DEATH. IF YOU TAKE THIS THEN WE HAVE ONLY VE AND SA AS KARAKA'S. .How can Saturn be considered as

MPL when it has got <12 points for 8th house and >12 points for 3rd house or this rule of points would not apply to SDs? SO MPL SHOULD BE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO KARAKA FOR 8TH =3RD HOUSE. VENUS IS THE LORD OF THE 3RD HOUSE FK The problem is the elimination process. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN ARRIVE AT THIS ONE. SO GET ALL THE MPL WHICH HAPPENED SO FAR. THEY ARE MARS, RAHU, JUPITER AND SATURN. SO IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM. IF YOU LOOK AT LESSON 17 STEP 4, IT SAYS, GO TO THE MAIN PERIOD LORD AND FIND ITS SD.THE RESULT OF MPL IS GENERALLY LINKED WITH THE KARAKA OF THE MPL OR IT'S SD. IT CAN BE IN THE HOUSE WHERE IT IS PLACED. WE MAY HAVE TO APPLY THE ABOVE RULE TO THE MPL'S

MARS, RAHU, JUPITER AND SATURN TO ARRIVE AT THE CORRECT MPL. Once again, my understanding, which may be wrong, is as follows: First Fix up the MPL.First preference for fixing MPL is FK which is Venus having 12 points for 8th house and 16 for 3rd house and so it can be eliminated since 8th is less than 3rd. Then take the functional SD of Venus, Mars which has got 13 for 8th and 14 for 3rd, which may be consideredsince the difference of points is marginal.Then take the naturnal SD of Venus,Saturn which has got only 8 points (<12) for 8th house and 16 points for 3rd house, which can be eliminated.I understand that SDs also should generally have >12 points. Next preference for fixing MPL is NK which is Mercury having 14 for 8th and 14 for 3rd and may be considered, since the points are same.

Since Rahu is in Mercury house and Mars star, Rahu can be considered as MPL. Next preference of MPL is LoD & LoE. The MPL of Jupiter may be considered since it is LoD and 8th lord and since it has got 19 for 3rd and 18 for 8th with marginal difference. The LoE of Sun need not be considered though it has got 17 for 8th and 13 for 3rd, since its period comes after about age of 100, but its SDs of Mercury,Moon,Mars may come into play. PLANET HAVING LESS POINTS FOR 3RD AND HIGHEST POINTS FOR 8TH SHOULD BE APPLY ONLY TO ANTRA OR SUB OR BHUKTHI Next Fix up the Sub Period lord.All the planets have >12 points for 8th except Saturn (8 points) All the planets have >12 points for 3rd house.All the planets have greater points for 8th hose than 3rd house, except Sun who has got 13 for 3rd

and 17 for 8th house.Sun is the probable planet for sub period, which you had already given.But the event did not happen in Sun sub period.The SD of Sun,Moon,cannot be considered because of more points for 3rd than 8th and the other SDs, Mars and Mercury ( or Rahu being in Mercury house and Mars star)), may be considered because of marginal difference of points of 8th & 3rd. ANTRA FOR DEATH IS GENERALLY STRONGEST IN WS FOR 8TH OR LoD or LoE for B=8. In view of the above, I am lost. You or Krushnaji can look into it and give your analysis for arriving at probable Main and Sub period planet periods. WE WILL WAIT FOR THE LESSON FROM KRUSHNAJI. PROBABLY DIVISIONAL ANALSYSIS WILL GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE FOR

THIS ONE.. Sorry for intruding into your precious time. HOPE I WAS OF SOME HELP. Regards Bala

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Bala, Thanks,Sorry to intrude into your holidays. I once again looked into your answers. I find no way to find the elimination process and select one planet for MPL and one planet for Sub period lord. I have this difficulty for not only for this Death analysis and for other events also. Ofcourse as I mentioned earlier, it may be possible to fit the MPL and subperiod lord to a known event with any known date, but difficult to fix up the MPL and Subperiod lord for any past event when the date of event is not revealed or to predict any future MPL & Subperiod lord for any particular future event..So there is something I am missing in understanding this KAS to eliminate amongst the possible planets for MPL and Sub lord to fix up the MPL and Sub period lord for any event .Possibly Krushnaji would be able to guide in this matter of

elimination process to fix up the MPL and Subperiod lord for this Death analysis.. Ok, for MPL,if you take Venus FK to 8th & 3d, its SDs are Mars and Saturn.How to eliminate between them and select one as MPL? May be Rahu ( in 4th to Venus) and Jup (Ketu in 10th in Jup sign) also are SDs to Venus.Similarly if you take the MPLs Mars,Rahu,Jup,Sat and then find their SDs, still all of them may come as MPLs. Similarly, for Subperiod lord, if you take strongest in WS for 8th, Moon would come, LoD is Jup, LoE is Sun.How to eliminate amongst them and select the suitable subperiod lord? Sorry that I am corresponding this point again and again so that I can understand the KAS better to apply it more effectively. Waiting for Krushnaji's guidance, Blessings Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudubala sosale

<bsosale wrote: Hello Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu, Please see my answer in caps: SORRY I STAYED AWAY FROM COMPUTER FOR LAST FEW DAYS DUE TO HOLIDAYS. I ALSO DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH DEATH ANALYSIS. BUT TO MY UNDERSTANDINGS FROM THE PREVIOUS ARCHIVED MAILS MPL IS IMPORTANT AS IT SHOWS THE MAIN KARAKATWA AND REASON FOR DEATH. DEATH IS RULED BY 8TH. SO IT'S KARAK IS 3RD HOUSE. I THINK IN ONE OF THE ARCHIVED MAIL, ASH MENTIONS IF DEATH HAPPENS IN MAIN DASA OF 3RD OR SD IT IS A

NATURAL DEATH. IF YOU TAKE THIS THEN WE HAVE ONLY VE AND SA AS KARAKA'S. .How can Saturn be considered as MPL when it has got <12 points for 8th house and >12 points for 3rd house or this rule of points would not apply to SDs? SO MPL SHOULD BE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO KARAKA FOR 8TH =3RD HOUSE. VENUS IS THE LORD OF THE 3RD HOUSE FK The problem is the elimination process. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN ARRIVE AT THIS ONE. SO GET ALL THE MPL WHICH HAPPENED SO FAR. THEY ARE MARS, RAHU, JUPITER AND SATURN. SO IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THEM. IF YOU LOOK AT LESSON 17 STEP 4, IT SAYS, GO TO THE MAIN PERIOD LORD AND FIND ITS SD.THE RESULT OF MPL IS GENERALLY LINKED WITH THE KARAKA OF THE MPL OR IT'S SD.

IT CAN BE IN THE HOUSE WHERE IT IS PLACED. WE MAY HAVE TO APPLY THE ABOVE RULE TO THE MPL'S MARS, RAHU, JUPITER AND SATURN TO ARRIVE AT THE CORRECT MPL. Once again, my understanding, which may be wrong, is as follows: First Fix up the MPL.First preference for fixing MPL is FK which is Venus having 12 points for 8th house and 16 for 3rd house and so it can be eliminated since 8th is less than 3rd. Then take the functional SD of Venus, Mars which has got 13 for 8th and 14 for 3rd, which may be consideredsince the difference of points is marginal.Then take the naturnal SD of Venus,Saturn which has got only 8 points (<12) for 8th house and 16 points for 3rd house, which can be eliminated.I understand that SDs also should generally have >12 points. Next preference for fixing MPL is NK which is Mercury having 14 for 8th and 14 for 3rd and may be considered, since the points are same. Since Rahu is in Mercury house and Mars star, Rahu can be considered as MPL. Next preference of MPL is LoD & LoE. The MPL of Jupiter may be considered since it is LoD and 8th lord and since it has got 19 for 3rd and 18 for 8th with marginal difference. The LoE of Sun need not be considered though it has got 17 for 8th and 13 for 3rd, since its period comes after about age of 100, but its SDs of Mercury,Moon,Mars may come into play. PLANET HAVING LESS POINTS FOR 3RD AND HIGHEST POINTS FOR 8TH SHOULD BE APPLY ONLY TO ANTRA OR SUB OR BHUKTHI Next Fix up the Sub Period lord.All the planets have >12 points for 8th except Saturn (8 points) All the

planets have >12 points for 3rd house.All the planets have greater points for 8th hose than 3rd house, except Sun who has got 13 for 3rd and 17 for 8th house.Sun is the probable planet for sub period, which you had already given.But the event did not happen in Sun sub period.The SD of Sun,Moon,cannot be considered because of more points for 3rd than 8th and the other SDs, Mars and Mercury ( or Rahu being in Mercury house and Mars star)), may be considered because of marginal difference of points of 8th & 3rd. ANTRA FOR DEATH IS GENERALLY STRONGEST IN WS FOR 8TH OR LoD or LoE for B=8. In view of the above, I am lost. You or Krushnaji can look into it and give your analysis for arriving at probable Main and Sub period planet periods. WE WILL WAIT FOR THE LESSON FROM KRUSHNAJI. PROBABLY DIVISIONAL ANALSYSIS WILL GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE FOR THIS ONE.. Sorry for intruding into your precious time. HOPE I WAS OF SOME HELP. Regards Bala ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish

Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu, I am sorry I could not help you. But out of the three astrological systems I know, KAS always gives me clear picture about a chart. If you look in the archives, I posted a correct answer for a quiz from an other list for an unknown event using KAS. It works well with marriage timings, conception, job problems, job changes, relocation, education and intelligence. Ash from this group has lots of correct predictions to his credit where people have come back and thanked him after months/years of his prediction. There are not too many variables in this sytem like others. Thanks to Krushaji and his guruji for giving us this wonderful system. Rao from this group has arhived all of the old messages in file section where there are

lots of examples for timings where members and Krushnaji have disussed in detail. Please go through it and let me know if you need any help in finding those. Good luck and I will wait if Krushnaji gets back to us on death analysis part. Regards Bala

Thanks Bala. Where do I find all those archives filed by Rao? Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu bala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu, I am sorry I could not help you. But out of the three astrological systems I know, KAS always gives me clear picture about a chart. If you look in the archives, I posted a correct answer for a quiz from an other list for an unknown event using KAS. It works well with marriage timings, conception, job problems, job changes, relocation, education and intelligence. Ash from

this group has lots of correct predictions to his credit where people have come back and thanked him after months/years of his prediction. There are not too many variables in this sytem like others. Thanks to Krushaji and his guruji for giving us this wonderful system. Rao from this group has arhived all of the old messages in file section where there are lots of examples for timings where members and Krushnaji have disussed in detail. Please go through it and let me know if you need any help in finding those. Good luck and I will wait if Krushnaji gets back to us on death analysis part. Regards Bala for Good - Make a difference this year. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish

Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Hello, Here is the link when once you go there look for zip files named KAS Messages..... There are 8 zip files Hope this helps Bala

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Respected Rayudu Sir, Ash, Manu, Manoshi, Gita, Sateesh and list members,

These days this forum is very silent. I do not know what happened to the

members. I think everything is OK.So in order to keep them dynamic I would like

to pose a discussion in respect of the death of the father of three natives who

are three brothers and their father died of cancer in gaal bladder in hospital

on 11/12 Dec 2000 midnight. The chart of three brothers is produced below. All

these three charts should show the same event on their respective kundali. I

think this is the best topic for learning point of view.

Chart # 1- DOB 20 Apr 1954 14:45 hrs IST, 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

Chart # 2. DOB 27 Sep 1957 21:25 hrs IST 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

Chart # 3. DOB 16 Aug 1959 06:00 AM IST 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

For the event like death the role of MD lord is very important. Third house is

the karak for 8th house so 3rd lord MD planet is very important. If this lord

aspects house A or B or C then its SD or the planets posited strongly in 3rd

house gives event during his main period. After ascertaining the main period

then only sub period need to be checked.

Therefore please check up these charts and find out how far this theory is

applicable in these charts.

The authenticity of their birth time is as per hospital record. When their

father died the MD/AD of chart no.1 and 2 was Ve/Ve and that of chart no.3 was

Ju/Ju. Hope this will help all of us for learning. Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Sorry Ramesh, I am not in a position healthwise to take up any analysis.

Blessings

Pemmaraju VR Rayudu

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

Respected Rayudu Sir, Ash, Manu, Manoshi, Gita, Sateesh and list

members,

These days this forum is very silent. I do not know what happened to the

members. I think everything is OK.So in order to keep them dynamic I would like

to pose a discussion in respect of the death of the father of three natives who

are three brothers and their father died of cancer in gaal bladder in hospital

on 11/12 Dec 2000 midnight. The chart of three brothers is produced below. All

these three charts should show the same event on their respective kundali. I

think this is the best topic for learning point of view.

Chart # 1- DOB 20 Apr 1954 14:45 hrs IST, 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

Chart # 2. DOB 27 Sep 1957 21:25 hrs IST 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

Chart # 3. DOB 16 Aug 1959 06:00 AM IST 22 N 35, 88 E 23, India

For the event like death the role of MD lord is very important. Third house is

the karak for 8th house so 3rd lord MD planet is very important. If this lord

aspects house A or B or C then its SD or the planets posited strongly in 3rd

house gives event during his main period. After ascertaining the main period

then only sub period need to be checked.

Therefore please check up these charts and find out how far this theory is

applicable in these charts.

The authenticity of their birth time is as per hospital record. When their

father died the MD/AD of chart no.1 and 2 was Ve/Ve and that of chart no.3 was

Ju/Ju. Hope this will help all of us for learning. Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers