IndiaDivine.org

Sun Transit- Short Trips

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sun Transit- Short Trips Dear Bala, I am trying to analyze Sun transit for my short trips. My birth details are:

Date 7 Sept 1938, Time 8:56:16 AM, Place Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh State, India (Latitude 18N07, Longitude 83E26). Libra Lagna. Venus & Rahu in Libra; Moon in Capricorn; Jup (retro) in Aquarius; Sat (retro) in Pisces; Ketu in Aries; Mercury, Mars, Sun in Leo. Mercury Main-Venus Sub Period from 13 Oct 2003 to 13 Aug 2006. I went on short trip during 18 to 23 Jan 2005 with my wife to attend the Golden Jubilee celebrations of Engineering classmates. I have taken 3rd house for this short trip as per Lesson 4. In the Work Sheet for 3rd house, Jup, Mercury & Venus are powerful and the rest are having less than 12 points. For 3rd house, the LoD is Mercury and the LoE is Venus. So I think the current Mercury Main Venus Sub period is OK since they have 12 points for 3rd house. As per Lesson 27, the event happens when the transit of Sun is in the constellation and sign of powerful planets. But the Sun transits in Capricorn, Saturn sign, and Sun star from 14 to 27 January. Sat and Sun are not connected directly to the Mercury Main and Venus

Sub period. But they are SDs to Venus (Saturn & Venus natural SDs) and Mercury (Sun & Mercury together in Rasi chart). So can we take that Sun transit is OK? If so, Sun transit in Capricorn & Aquarius (Saturn signs) and Mars star also should give short trip since Mars is also SD to Mercury (Mars & Mercury together in Rasi & Navamsa). Again Sun transit in Aquarius and Rahu star also would be OK since Rahu is SD to Venus being together with Venus in Rasi. Again Sun transit in Aries Mars sign SD to Mercury and Venus star also would satisfy. So On and So forth. How to fix up the Sun transit? Again, from 19 to 23rd Jan 2006, I will be going on short trip with wife for a similar

Get-Together of old classmates. Sun transit will be same as above and period is still Mercury-Venus. I may be wrong in my understanding of fixing the Sun transit. I request you to look into it at your leisure, analyze and advise how to fix the Sun transit.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Dear Pemmaraju, Please see my comments below. I went on short trip during 18 to 23 Jan 2005 with my wife to attend the Golden Jubilee celebrations of Engineering classmates. I have taken 3rd house for this short trip as per Lesson 4. In the Work Sheet for 3rd house, Jup, Mercury & Venus are powerful and the rest are having less than 12 points. For 3rd house, the LoD is Mercury and the LoE is Venus.

So I think the current Mercury Main Venus Sub period is OK since they have 12 points for 3rd house. TRUE As per Lesson 27, the event happens when the transit of Sun is in the constellation and sign of powerful planets. But the Sun transits in Capricorn, Saturn sign, and Sun star from 14 to 27 January. Sat and Sun are not connected directly to the Mercury Main and Venus Sub period. But they are SDs to Venus (Saturn & Venus natural SDs) and Mercury (Sun & Mercury together in Rasi chart).

So can we take that Sun transit is OK? THE EVENT IS A COMBINATION OF 3RD AND 11TH AS 11TH IS FOR FRIENDS AND ALSO 12TH TO THE 12TH(OPPOSITE OF SEPARATION = REUNION). SO FOR THIS WE HAVE TO TAKE GOOD PERIOD FOR COMBINATION OF 3RD AND 11TH HOUSES AS B'S. LET US LOOK AT EACH EVENT SEPARATELY. B=3RD 6 30 7 20 8 29 9 39 SaR Ke 5 21 10 26 JuR C E A 4 32 11 30 Mo B D Su Ma Me 3 31 2 30 1 27 12 22 Asc Ve Ra NOTE D= ME, E=VE Ve is

aspecting C so it cannot give this event but it's SD can give.. as you said it is Sa. Sa is one of the planets. The period you mentioned is below Saturn and Sun 14-Jan 27-Jan Planet Points Rank Ju 15 1 Me 12 2 12 3 Su 5 4 5 5 Sa 4 6 Ma 0 7 Ju, Me and Ve has points > 12. Ju is replaced by Sun (Sun is SD to Ju in Navamsa). Me is D causing the event Ve is replaced by Natural SD

Saturn So Sun's transit in constellation of Saturn caused the event. Now B=11 6 30 7 20 8 29 9 39 SaR Ke 5 21 10 26 JuR A D 4 32 E B 11 30 Mo C Su Ma Me 3 31 2 30 1 27 12 22 Asc Ve Ra In this case D = Venus and E = Sa Planet Points Rank Sa 22 1 Mo 14 2 Ju 12 3 Ma 11 4 Ve 10 5 Su 6 6 6 7 Sa, Mo and Jupiter have the

required points. Saturn and Sun 14-Jan 27-Jan Here also Jupiter is replaced by Sun Venus is already active becoz of the sub period so the sun transit in Saturn and Sun caused the event. But I feel 11th house event cause

your short trip(3rd). If so, Sun transit in Capricorn & Aquarius (Saturn signs) and Mars star also should give short trip since Mars is also SD to Mercury (Mars & Mercury together in Rasi & Navamsa). I DOUBT HERE AS MARS IS 12TH LORD FOR B=3 AND ALSO MARS HAS ONLY 3 POINTS IN SAV.. SEE BELOW. SU MO MA ME JU VE SA 3 6

3 5 7 6 5 Again Sun transit in Aquarius and Rahu star also would be OK since Rahu is SD to Venus being together with Venus in Rasi. THIS IS POSSIBLE AS RAHU IS MORE LIKE VENUS FOR YOU. Again Sun transit in Aries Mars sign SD to Mercury and Venus star also would satisfy. So On and So forth. I DOUBT HERE AS

MARS IS 12TH LORD FOR B=3 AND ALSO MARS HAS ONLY 3 POINTS IN SAV.. SEE BELOW. How to fix up the Sun transit? I CAN SAY SUN'S TRANSIT IN NAKSHTRA'S OF JU OR ME OR VE OR IT'S SD'S AND/OR SUB PERIOD'S OF JU OR ME OR VE OR LOD OR LOE IS POSSIBLE. Again, from 19 to 23rd Jan

2006, I will be going on short trip with wife for a similar Get-Together of old classmates. Sun transit will be same as above and period is still Mercury-Venus. SAME AS FIRST INSTANCE. BUT WHEN I LOOK AT YOUR TRANSIT POINTS DURING THIS TIME, SOME DAYS ARE HAVING LESS THAN 196 POINTS. AND JU+SA = 7 WHICH MAY CAUSE UNCOMFORTNESS OR MAY NOT BE THAT ENJOYABLE AS THE FIRST TIME. I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL YOUR PARTY. PLEASE GIVE US FEED BACK ABOUT THE SITUATION AT YOUR COLLEGE REUNION. HOPE THIS HELPS AND HOPE I DID NOT CONFUSE YOU. REGARDS BALA

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less