I had a chance to discuss your relative's chart with Krushna ji. He

gave me the permission to discuss what he told. I will try to

summarize as much as I can.

According to him, the girl may not get married or if she does it

will be mercury antra but there will be less marital happiness or

many adjustments have to be made from the girl's side(look at the

points of 5th house and 12th house. For proper marriage 5th, 7th and

12th must get activated). Rahu was unable to give marriage as it

will act more like Jupiter which is 6th lord and a malefic here.

Even for venus it's hard to give marriage. It's taking points from

Mars and Moon and Saturn so basically it has not too much of power.

Also it's SD to jupiter.

Krushna Ji has asked for some more details about the girl as he

wants to study this chart. Ramesh if you could tell how many

brothers does this girl have if she has any and what does her father

do? Tell a little more about her, about her earnings, expenditure

etc.

Thanx

Manoshi

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002> wrote:

>

> Respected Krushna Ji, Rayudu Ji, Bala and Ash,

> Pranaam to you all astrologers,

> The chart of this female whose birth detail is as DOB- 06 May

1976, TOB -10:34 am POB -Tezpur (Assam) India, 26 N 38, 92 E 49, TZ -

05:30, Asc 17 Cn 11 has been discussed earlier also. That time I was

not conversent with KAS. After that I studied the lessons from your

site and could grasp little . There is so many impediments also to

understand the system unless I discuss the subject with you and

thereafter if you guide me and correct me now and then.So I have

taken the chart of this unmarried female whom I know very well

because she is from my near relatives.

> In this chart lagna lord and moon sign lord is Moon and 7th lord

from them is Saturn. Moon and Saturn is in lagna but less than 15

deg apart so they may be considered 4:10 relationship and 10+10

points are allotted. From Sun sign lord and 7th therefrom is Mars

and Venus. They are also in 4:10 relationship so 10 points

more.Therefore only 30 points are obtained which is less than 50. We

can say that marriage will be moderate and disputes and difference

of opinion in the marriage.

> Venus is in Ashwini nakshtra and its distance from Sun is 11 deg

32 min apart whis is good..Venus is afflicted by nodes, his enemy

Sun and by the aspect of Saturn. So this causes much delay. Of

course I do not find the denial. Am I correct on this point ? Please

comment.

> Let us find out the delay. Saturn is LoB and aspecting LoA,

House B and LoC.

> So all three house or lord of ABC is involved. This indicates

full delay of 27.5 years.There is no moderate of delay .On the other

hand Saturn aspects Jup and Venus.Since Venus is heavily afflicted

the delay is aggrevated.

> According to lesson of marriage Moon is the controller of 9th

house and of the mind its affliction by RAHU spoils the control over

the mind and marriage life.Here in the chart Moon is not afflicted

by Rahu but it is afflicted by Mars and Saturn. Though RAHU is in

4th house from Moon.Shall we consider the affliction of Rahu

considering the SD of Moon. Please clear this point.

> Native is about 30 years old now.From next 06 May she will be

30+.At present she is running Ketu- Jupiter. Jupiter antara is from

02 Dec 2005 to 08 Nov 2006.

> But Jupiter is also L12 from house B. This Jupiter is in 10th

house conjoined with Ketu,Venus and Sun.Jupiter has acuired 4 bindus

and 25 SAV points in WS for 7th house. Being lord of 12th house it

may not give its result.Next comes the antara of Saturn who has

acuired 14 points for 7th house. He got 2 bindus in BAV so it has

benefic aspect on 7th house. Saturn is neither LoD nor LoE.

Therefore Saturn antara is also going waste. Next Mercury antara

begins from 18 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2008. Mercury is LoE He has

attained 20 points in SAV WS for 7th house. Moreover Me obtains 6

bindus in house C .It is powerfull in house C.There is no malefic or

benefic aspect on Me or house C. I may conclude that Mercury may

fructify the event of marriage. Again doubt arose that Me is in 12th

house from its house of E.So may I assume that the marriage may take

place in 3rd sector of Mercury antara ? During that time she may be

32+. May I expect your analysis and comment plus correction over my

> approach. I shall be thankfull to you.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger.

>

Respeted Guru Krushna JI, Manoshi, Ash, Bala and Rayudu Sir, Pranaam to you all. Dear Manoshi I thank you very much for the cause you approached our Guru Shri Krushna Ji. I do pay my compliments to Him.Manoshi, kindly convey my a lot of thanks to him. Dear Manoshi whatever Krushna ji has noticed in the chart I too had noticed earlier. Since I am not well conversant with this new system, I was not optimistic. I wanted some clarification from our Guru Ji. Of course while examining the chart I did not notice the points of Mercury obtained in 5th and 7 th house. I would like to mention here that before presenting this chart in this forum, I presented the same chart in SriJagannath group of and I discussed the same subject with another Guru Ji Shri Visti Larsen. You may go through my postings sl.no.16130 and 16137 both dated Nov 21,2005. I told shri visti ji that it ia a non-marital status for which he has given a mantra also. But the native

is fade up with the mantra and pooja so she is not taking interest now a days. From my side also it is unfair to tell the truth to their parents. The female native is very cool and calm by her nature.She is little bit arrogant.She listens everyone very patiencesly but follow according to her own choice. She did her graduation in commerce. She obtained marks marginally. But she did best in computer education in software and for that scholarship was awarded by the institution. She obtained 95% marks in all subjecs. She has one sister 1 and half year younger than her. Both are born in Pushya nakshtra. She does not have any bother . They are only two sisters and both of them are working in a private company. Their earnings are just meeting their bread if they are considered living independant.Though they are living with their parents,their income is saved by them. Her father is still serving in a govt. organisation.They belong to middle

class family.He will retire after two years. Before retirement he wants to settle down both of his daughters. He is much worried about the future of his daughters. But what to do? Destiny is pre determined. He is trying hard for the girls. Threre are obstacles in caste constraint also because they are east indian brahmin. Do you and other members may suggest something to get rid of this marriage problem? Thanks and best wishes. Ramesh Mishra Manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote: Dear Ramesh and all,I had a chance to discuss your relative's chart with Krushna ji. He gave me the permission to discuss what he told. I will try to summarize as much as I can. According to him, the girl may not get married or if she does it will be mercury antra

but there will be less marital happiness or many adjustments have to be made from the girl's side(look at the points of 5th house and 12th house. For proper marriage 5th, 7th and 12th must get activated). Rahu was unable to give marriage as it will act more like Jupiter which is 6th lord and a malefic here. Even for venus it's hard to give marriage. It's taking points from Mars and Moon and Saturn so basically it has not too much of power. Also it's SD to jupiter. Krushna Ji has asked for some more details about the girl as he wants to study this chart. Ramesh if you could tell how many brothers does this girl have if she has any and what does her father do? Tell a little more about her, about her earnings, expenditure etc.ThanxManoshi , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002> wrote:>> Respected Krushna Ji, Rayudu Ji, Bala and

Ash,> Pranaam to you all astrologers,> The chart of this female whose birth detail is as DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB -10:34 am POB -Tezpur (Assam) India, 26 N 38, 92 E 49, TZ -05:30, Asc 17 Cn 11 has been discussed earlier also. That time I was not conversent with KAS. After that I studied the lessons from your site and could grasp little . There is so many impediments also to understand the system unless I discuss the subject with you and thereafter if you guide me and correct me now and then.So I have taken the chart of this unmarried female whom I know very well because she is from my near relatives.> In this chart lagna lord and moon sign lord is Moon and 7th lord from them is Saturn. Moon and Saturn is in lagna but less than 15 deg apart so they may be considered 4:10 relationship and 10+10 points are allotted. From Sun sign lord and 7th therefrom is Mars and Venus. They are

also in 4:10 relationship so 10 points more.Therefore only 30 points are obtained which is less than 50. We can say that marriage will be moderate and disputes and difference of opinion in the marriage.> Venus is in Ashwini nakshtra and its distance from Sun is 11 deg 32 min apart whis is good..Venus is afflicted by nodes, his enemy Sun and by the aspect of Saturn. So this causes much delay. Of course I do not find the denial. Am I correct on this point ? Please comment.> Let us find out the delay. Saturn is LoB and aspecting LoA, House B and LoC.> So all three house or lord of ABC is involved. This indicates full delay of 27.5 years.There is no moderate of delay .On the other hand Saturn aspects Jup and Venus.Since Venus is heavily afflicted the delay is aggrevated.> According to lesson of marriage Moon is the controller of 9th house and of the mind its

affliction by RAHU spoils the control over the mind and marriage life.Here in the chart Moon is not afflicted by Rahu but it is afflicted by Mars and Saturn. Though RAHU is in 4th house from Moon.Shall we consider the affliction of Rahu considering the SD of Moon. Please clear this point.> Native is about 30 years old now.From next 06 May she will be 30+.At present she is running Ketu- Jupiter. Jupiter antara is from 02 Dec 2005 to 08 Nov 2006.> But Jupiter is also L12 from house B. This Jupiter is in 10th house conjoined with Ketu,Venus and Sun.Jupiter has acuired 4 bindus and 25 SAV points in WS for 7th house. Being lord of 12th house it may not give its result.Next comes the antara of Saturn who has acuired 14 points for 7th house. He got 2 bindus in BAV so it has benefic aspect on 7th house. Saturn is neither LoD nor LoE. Therefore Saturn antara is also going waste. Next Mercury antara

begins from 18 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2008. Mercury is LoE He has attained 20 points in SAV WS for 7th house. Moreover Me obtains 6 bindus in house C .It is powerfull in house C.There is no malefic or benefic aspect on Me or house C. I may conclude that Mercury may fructify the event of marriage. Again doubt arose that Me is in 12th house from its house of E.So may I assume that the marriage may take place in 3rd sector of Mercury antara ? During that time she may be 32+. May I expect your analysis and comment plus correction over my> approach. I shall be thankfull to you.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Respected Guru Ji , Mam Manoshi, Ash and all members, Pranaam, I have gone mad after this KAS and trying hard to understand the lessons. I read lessons every time. Please bear with me if it goes something beyond its principle. Mam Manoshi , I thank you for the reason you are a bridge between me and Gurudev Krushna Ji. While reading the FAQ from file section one of its member asked a question - Q- What if the planet is samadharmi to the 6th lord itself ? Will it not act for the 6th lord? What about a planet that is conjuct the 6th lord?Will it not act as a samadharmi to any other planet? The reply was given by quoting 4:10 relationship. This point is clear to me but what will be the clarification for the second part of the question in respect of conjunction of planets with 6th lord . Do these planets act as samadharmi to the 6th lord. In case if these planets act

as samadharmi then what will be the role of these planets with reference to its karkatwa ? Take the case of chart in this thread. Jupiter is 6th lord and ketu, Sun and venus are conjuct here in Aries rasi. So Sun, Mars Ketu and Venus and their respective consetallation also is samadharmi to 6th lord jup. In this case do these planets behave beneficially according to the point accumulated by each planet. As I think these samadharmi planets who are associated with 6th lord will not be considered. I am whether right or wrong need approval of our Gurudev Ash and senior members. So please confirm these . Thanks and best wishes. Ramesh Mishra manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote: Dear Ramesh and all,I had a chance to discuss your relative's chart with Krushna ji. He gave me the permission to discuss what he told. I will try to summarize as much as I can. According to him, the girl may not get married or if she does it will be mercury antra but there will be less marital happiness or many adjustments have to be made from the girl's side(look at the points of 5th house and 12th house. For proper marriage 5th, 7th and 12th must get activated). Rahu was unable to give marriage as it will act more like Jupiter which is 6th lord and a malefic here. Even for venus it's hard to give marriage. It's taking points from Mars and Moon and Saturn so basically it has not too much of power. Also it's SD to jupiter. Krushna Ji has asked for some more details about the girl as he wants to study this chart.

Ramesh if you could tell how many brothers does this girl have if she has any and what does her father do? Tell a little more about her, about her earnings, expenditure etc.ThanxManoshi , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002> wrote:>> Respected Krushna Ji, Rayudu Ji, Bala and Ash,> Pranaam to you all astrologers,> The chart of this female whose birth detail is as DOB- 06 May 1976, TOB -10:34 am POB -Tezpur (Assam) India, 26 N 38, 92 E 49, TZ -05:30, Asc 17 Cn 11 has been discussed earlier also. That time I was not conversent with KAS. After that I studied the lessons from your site and could grasp little . There is so many impediments also to understand the system unless I discuss the subject with you and thereafter if you guide me and correct me now and then.So I have taken the chart of this

unmarried female whom I know very well because she is from my near relatives.> In this chart lagna lord and moon sign lord is Moon and 7th lord from them is Saturn. Moon and Saturn is in lagna but less than 15 deg apart so they may be considered 4:10 relationship and 10+10 points are allotted. From Sun sign lord and 7th therefrom is Mars and Venus. They are also in 4:10 relationship so 10 points more.Therefore only 30 points are obtained which is less than 50. We can say that marriage will be moderate and disputes and difference of opinion in the marriage.> Venus is in Ashwini nakshtra and its distance from Sun is 11 deg 32 min apart whis is good..Venus is afflicted by nodes, his enemy Sun and by the aspect of Saturn. So this causes much delay. Of course I do not find the denial. Am I correct on this point ? Please comment.> Let us find out the delay. Saturn is LoB and aspecting

LoA, House B and LoC.> So all three house or lord of ABC is involved. This indicates full delay of 27.5 years.There is no moderate of delay .On the other hand Saturn aspects Jup and Venus.Since Venus is heavily afflicted the delay is aggrevated.> According to lesson of marriage Moon is the controller of 9th house and of the mind its affliction by RAHU spoils the control over the mind and marriage life.Here in the chart Moon is not afflicted by Rahu but it is afflicted by Mars and Saturn. Though RAHU is in 4th house from Moon.Shall we consider the affliction of Rahu considering the SD of Moon. Please clear this point.> Native is about 30 years old now.From next 06 May she will be 30+.At present she is running Ketu- Jupiter. Jupiter antara is from 02 Dec 2005 to 08 Nov 2006.> But Jupiter is also L12 from house B. This Jupiter is in 10th house conjoined with

Ketu,Venus and Sun.Jupiter has acuired 4 bindus and 25 SAV points in WS for 7th house. Being lord of 12th house it may not give its result.Next comes the antara of Saturn who has acuired 14 points for 7th house. He got 2 bindus in BAV so it has benefic aspect on 7th house. Saturn is neither LoD nor LoE. Therefore Saturn antara is also going waste. Next Mercury antara begins from 18 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2008. Mercury is LoE He has attained 20 points in SAV WS for 7th house. Moreover Me obtains 6 bindus in house C .It is powerfull in house C.There is no malefic or benefic aspect on Me or house C. I may conclude that Mercury may fructify the event of marriage. Again doubt arose that Me is in 12th house from its house of E.So may I assume that the marriage may take place in 3rd sector of Mercury antara ? During that time she may be 32+. May I expect your analysis and comment plus correction over my> approach. I shall be

thankfull to you.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

Dear Ramesh Mishra,

If any planet became SD to sixth lord it gives the result in

both way. It will act as per the strength it is getting in WS, and

also as WS. For marriage, it acts as 12th lord from 7th house " B "

and as sixth lord of the chart. so all planets which are SD to sixth

lord reduces the happiness of marriage. Even any planet gets power

from Sixth lord also unable to give result.

thanks

krushna

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002> wrote:

>

> Respected Guru Ji , Mam Manoshi, Ash and all members,

> Pranaam,

> I have gone mad after this KAS and trying hard to understand the

lessons. I read lessons every time. Please bear with me if it goes

something beyond its principle. Mam Manoshi , I thank you for the

reason you are a bridge between me and Gurudev Krushna Ji.

> While reading the FAQ from file section one of its member asked

a question -

> Q- What if the planet is samadharmi to the 6th lord itself ?

Will it not act for the 6th lord? What about a planet that is

conjuct the 6th lord?Will it not act as a samadharmi to any other

planet?

> The reply was given by quoting 4:10 relationship. This point is

clear to me but what will be the clarification for the second part

of the question in respect of conjunction of planets with 6th lord .

Do these planets act as samadharmi to the 6th lord. In case if these

planets act as samadharmi then what will be the role of these

planets with reference to its karkatwa ?

> Take the case of chart in this thread. Jupiter is 6th lord and

ketu, Sun and venus are conjuct here in Aries rasi. So Sun, Mars

Ketu and Venus and their respective consetallation also is

samadharmi to 6th lord jup. In this case do these planets behave

beneficially according to the point accumulated by each planet.

> As I think these samadharmi planets who are associated with 6th

lord will not be considered. I am whether right or wrong need

approval of our Gurudev Ash and senior members.

> So please confirm these . Thanks and best wishes.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

> manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa> wrote:

> Dear Ramesh and all,

>

> I had a chance to discuss your relative's chart with Krushna ji.

He

> gave me the permission to discuss what he told. I will try to

> summarize as much as I can.

>

> According to him, the girl may not get married or if she does it

> will be mercury antra but there will be less marital happiness or

> many adjustments have to be made from the girl's side(look at the

> points of 5th house and 12th house. For proper marriage 5th, 7th

and

> 12th must get activated). Rahu was unable to give marriage as it

> will act more like Jupiter which is 6th lord and a malefic here.

> Even for venus it's hard to give marriage. It's taking points from

> Mars and Moon and Saturn so basically it has not too much of

power.

> Also it's SD to jupiter.

>

> Krushna Ji has asked for some more details about the girl as he

> wants to study this chart. Ramesh if you could tell how many

> brothers does this girl have if she has any and what does her

father

> do? Tell a little more about her, about her earnings, expenditure

> etc.

>

> Thanx

> Manoshi

>

> , ramesh mishra

> <aarceemastro2002> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Krushna Ji, Rayudu Ji, Bala and Ash,

> > Pranaam to you all astrologers,

> > The chart of this female whose birth detail is as DOB- 06 May

> 1976, TOB -10:34 am POB -Tezpur (Assam) India, 26 N 38, 92 E 49,

TZ -

> 05:30, Asc 17 Cn 11 has been discussed earlier also. That time I

was

> not conversent with KAS. After that I studied the lessons from

your

> site and could grasp little . There is so many impediments also to

> understand the system unless I discuss the subject with you and

> thereafter if you guide me and correct me now and then.So I have

> taken the chart of this unmarried female whom I know very well

> because she is from my near relatives.

> > In this chart lagna lord and moon sign lord is Moon and 7th

lord

> from them is Saturn. Moon and Saturn is in lagna but less than 15

> deg apart so they may be considered 4:10 relationship and 10+10

> points are allotted. From Sun sign lord and 7th therefrom is Mars

> and Venus. They are also in 4:10 relationship so 10 points

> more.Therefore only 30 points are obtained which is less than 50.

We

> can say that marriage will be moderate and disputes and difference

> of opinion in the marriage.

> > Venus is in Ashwini nakshtra and its distance from Sun is 11

deg

> 32 min apart whis is good..Venus is afflicted by nodes, his enemy

> Sun and by the aspect of Saturn. So this causes much delay. Of

> course I do not find the denial. Am I correct on this point ?

Please

> comment.

> > Let us find out the delay. Saturn is LoB and aspecting LoA,

> House B and LoC.

> > So all three house or lord of ABC is involved. This indicates

> full delay of 27.5 years.There is no moderate of delay .On the

other

> hand Saturn aspects Jup and Venus.Since Venus is heavily afflicted

> the delay is aggrevated.

> > According to lesson of marriage Moon is the controller of 9th

> house and of the mind its affliction by RAHU spoils the control

over

> the mind and marriage life.Here in the chart Moon is not afflicted

> by Rahu but it is afflicted by Mars and Saturn. Though RAHU is in

> 4th house from Moon.Shall we consider the affliction of Rahu

> considering the SD of Moon. Please clear this point.

> > Native is about 30 years old now.From next 06 May she will be

> 30+.At present she is running Ketu- Jupiter. Jupiter antara is

from

> 02 Dec 2005 to 08 Nov 2006.

> > But Jupiter is also L12 from house B. This Jupiter is in 10th

> house conjoined with Ketu,Venus and Sun.Jupiter has acuired 4

bindus

> and 25 SAV points in WS for 7th house. Being lord of 12th house it

> may not give its result.Next comes the antara of Saturn who has

> acuired 14 points for 7th house. He got 2 bindus in BAV so it has

> benefic aspect on 7th house. Saturn is neither LoD nor LoE.

> Therefore Saturn antara is also going waste. Next Mercury antara

> begins from 18 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2008. Mercury is LoE He has

> attained 20 points in SAV WS for 7th house. Moreover Me obtains 6

> bindus in house C .It is powerfull in house C.There is no malefic

or

> benefic aspect on Me or house C. I may conclude that Mercury may

> fructify the event of marriage. Again doubt arose that Me is in

12th

> house from its house of E.So may I assume that the marriage may

take

> place in 3rd sector of Mercury antara ? During that time she may

be

> 32+. May I expect your analysis and comment plus correction over my

> > approach. I shall be thankfull to you.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://in.messenger.

> >

>

Thank you Guru jI and Pranaam. Ramesh Mishrakrushanain <krushanain wrote: Dear Ramesh Mishra, If any planet became SD to sixth lord it gives the result in both way. It will act as per the strength it is getting in WS, and also as WS. For marriage, it acts as 12th lord from 7th house "B" and as sixth lord of the chart. so all planets which are SD to sixth lord reduces the happiness of marriage. Even any planet gets power from Sixth lord also unable to give result.thankskrushna , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002> wrote:>> Respected Guru Ji , Mam Manoshi, Ash and all members,> Pranaam,> I have

gone mad after this KAS and trying hard to understand the lessons. I read lessons every time. Please bear with me if it goes something beyond its principle. Mam Manoshi , I thank you for the reason you are a bridge between me and Gurudev Krushna Ji.> While reading the FAQ from file section one of its member asked a question -> Q- What if the planet is samadharmi to the 6th lord itself ? Will it not act for the 6th lord? What about a planet that is conjuct the 6th lord?Will it not act as a samadharmi to any other planet?> The reply was given by quoting 4:10 relationship. This point is clear to me but what will be the clarification for the second part of the question in respect of conjunction of planets with 6th lord . Do these planets act as samadharmi to the 6th lord. In case if these planets act as samadharmi then what will be the role of these planets with reference to its

karkatwa ?> Take the case of chart in this thread. Jupiter is 6th lord and ketu, Sun and venus are conjuct here in Aries rasi. So Sun, Mars Ketu and Venus and their respective consetallation also is samadharmi to 6th lord jup. In this case do these planets behave beneficially according to the point accumulated by each planet.> As I think these samadharmi planets who are associated with 6th lord will not be considered. I am whether right or wrong need approval of our Gurudev Ash and senior members.> So please confirm these . Thanks and best wishes.> Ramesh Mishra> > > manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa> wrote:> Dear Ramesh and all,> > I had a chance to discuss your relative's chart with Krushna ji. He > gave me the permission to discuss what he told. I will try

to > summarize as much as I can. > > According to him, the girl may not get married or if she does it > will be mercury antra but there will be less marital happiness or > many adjustments have to be made from the girl's side(look at the > points of 5th house and 12th house. For proper marriage 5th, 7th and > 12th must get activated). Rahu was unable to give marriage as it > will act more like Jupiter which is 6th lord and a malefic here. > Even for venus it's hard to give marriage. It's taking points from > Mars and Moon and Saturn so basically it has not too much of power. > Also it's SD to jupiter. > > Krushna Ji has asked for some more details about the girl as he > wants to study this chart. Ramesh if you could tell how many > brothers does this girl have if she has any and what does her father > do? Tell a little more about her, about her earnings,

expenditure > etc.> > Thanx> Manoshi> > , ramesh mishra > <aarceemastro2002> wrote:> >> > Respected Krushna Ji, Rayudu Ji, Bala and Ash,> > Pranaam to you all astrologers,> > The chart of this female whose birth detail is as DOB- 06 May > 1976, TOB -10:34 am POB -Tezpur (Assam) India, 26 N 38, 92 E 49, TZ -> 05:30, Asc 17 Cn 11 has been discussed earlier also. That time I was > not conversent with KAS. After that I studied the lessons from your > site and could grasp little . There is so many impediments also to > understand the system unless I discuss the subject with you and > thereafter if you guide me and correct me now and then.So I have > taken the chart of this unmarried female whom I know very well > because she is from my

near relatives.> > In this chart lagna lord and moon sign lord is Moon and 7th lord > from them is Saturn. Moon and Saturn is in lagna but less than 15 > deg apart so they may be considered 4:10 relationship and 10+10 > points are allotted. From Sun sign lord and 7th therefrom is Mars > and Venus. They are also in 4:10 relationship so 10 points > more.Therefore only 30 points are obtained which is less than 50. We > can say that marriage will be moderate and disputes and difference > of opinion in the marriage.> > Venus is in Ashwini nakshtra and its distance from Sun is 11 deg > 32 min apart whis is good..Venus is afflicted by nodes, his enemy > Sun and by the aspect of Saturn. So this causes much delay. Of > course I do not find the denial. Am I correct on this point ? Please > comment.> > Let us find out the delay. Saturn

is LoB and aspecting LoA, > House B and LoC.> > So all three house or lord of ABC is involved. This indicates > full delay of 27.5 years.There is no moderate of delay .On the other > hand Saturn aspects Jup and Venus.Since Venus is heavily afflicted > the delay is aggrevated.> > According to lesson of marriage Moon is the controller of 9th > house and of the mind its affliction by RAHU spoils the control over > the mind and marriage life.Here in the chart Moon is not afflicted > by Rahu but it is afflicted by Mars and Saturn. Though RAHU is in > 4th house from Moon.Shall we consider the affliction of Rahu > considering the SD of Moon. Please clear this point.> > Native is about 30 years old now.From next 06 May she will be > 30+.At present she is running Ketu- Jupiter. Jupiter antara is from > 02 Dec 2005 to 08 Nov 2006.>

> But Jupiter is also L12 from house B. This Jupiter is in 10th > house conjoined with Ketu,Venus and Sun.Jupiter has acuired 4 bindus > and 25 SAV points in WS for 7th house. Being lord of 12th house it > may not give its result.Next comes the antara of Saturn who has > acuired 14 points for 7th house. He got 2 bindus in BAV so it has > benefic aspect on 7th house. Saturn is neither LoD nor LoE. > Therefore Saturn antara is also going waste. Next Mercury antara > begins from 18 Dec 2007 to 14 Dec 2008. Mercury is LoE He has > attained 20 points in SAV WS for 7th house. Moreover Me obtains 6 > bindus in house C .It is powerfull in house C.There is no malefic or > benefic aspect on Me or house C. I may conclude that Mercury may > fructify the event of marriage. Again doubt arose that Me is in 12th > house from its house of E.So may I assume that the marriage may take

> place in 3rd sector of Mercury antara ? During that time she may be > 32+. May I expect your analysis and comment plus correction over my> > approach. I shall be thankfull to you.> > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://in.messenger.> >> > > > > > > >