IndiaDivine.org

Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,I came across a chart on another list.This gentleman is facing divorse. Birth Details: 21st April 1970,21:20Delhi, IndiaThe following details were given1) Facing a lot of problems due to false allegation from his wife. Filed a case in Sept 20052) Had to suffer a lot of humiliation from sept 17th thru oct 6th 2005 3) Accident Jan 8th, 20064) Fearing another false case from his wife against him and his faimily.I havent rectified the chart nor gone in great detail but if this chart came to you what would you predict for marriage?Here another thing to note is that both Marriage issues and Accidents are triggering together or very close i.e 7th house. Study 7th house closely.Cheers !!!AshAs11 Sc 24AnuradhaSaLiSu8 Ar 34AswiniKeGeMo8 Li 19SwatiRaSgMa9 Ta 25KrittikaSuPiMe27 Ar 45KrittikaSuSgJuR8 Li 33SwatiRaSgVe29 Ar 53KrittikaSuSgSa18 Ar 8BharaniVeViRa16 Aq 53SatabhisajRaPiKe16 Le 53P.PhalguniVeVi