IndiaDivine.org

Chart 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,This is a second chart that I came across in another group.The person had asked that why his sister suffered a lot in Shani antra. She has also gone though a divorse. I do not have much data but the chart was given.If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?26th Oct 197120:39Mumbai.18N5872E50IST -5:30Cheers !!!AshPlanetDegreesNakshatraLordNavamsaAs21 Ta 23RohiniMoCnSu9 Li 58SwatiRaSgMo2 Cp 29U.AsadhaSuCpMa1 Aq 59DhanisthaMaLiMe21 Li 30VisakhaJuArJu15 Sc 8AnuradhaSaScVe25 Li 44VisakhaJuTaSaR12 Ta 44RohiniMoArRa17 Cp 35SravanaMoGeKe17 Cn 35AsleshaMeSg

Dear Ash,

(although using 2.0 version of Worksheet...new version does not work) What I could say is that it is obvious that Ra/Sa period is related to relationship for her sister (taking sister as 3rd house).

Also, in D-3 chart, taking 3rd house as house of sister, we can see clearly that Sa is in the 7th house, a house of relationship, with zero points. Really bad time.

all the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM

Chart 2

Dear Group,This is a second chart that I came across in another group.

The person had asked that why his sister suffered a lot in Shani antra. She has also gone though a divorse. I do not have much data but the chart was given.

If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?

26th Oct 197120:39Mumbai.18N5872E50IST -5:30Cheers !!!Ash

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

21 Ta 23

Rohini

Mo

Cn

Su

9 Li 58

Swati

Ra

Sg

Mo

2 Cp 29

U.Asadha

Su

Cp

Ma

1 Aq 59

Dhanistha

Ma

Li

Me

21 Li 30

Visakha

Ju

Ar

Ju

15 Sc 8

Anuradha

Sa

Sc

Ve

25 Li 44

Visakha

Ju

Ta

SaR

12 Ta 44

Rohini

Mo

Ar

Ra

17 Cp 35

Sravana

Mo

Ge

Ke

17 Cn 35

Aslesha

Me

Sg

Dear Ash,

Do you know:

Is her sister little fat lady or become very easily fat?

Is her sister elder (than she)?

If you know, it would help. Thanks.

all the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM

Chart 2

Dear Group,This is a second chart that I came across in another group.

The person had asked that why his sister suffered a lot in Shani antra. She has also gone though a divorse. I do not have much data but the chart was given.

If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?

26th Oct 197120:39Mumbai.18N5872E50IST -5:30

Dear Dadhi,No I do not have any additional data. I just came across this chart on another group. The only additional data that was given that I can think of was that the lady is living abroad and is worried about her job too.Dadhi, cast the WS even if u have to do it with manual calculation from the lesssons or using old WS if you have a copy and I think you will get the answer.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> Dear Ash,> > Do you know:> Is her sister little fat lady or become very easily fat?> Is her sister elder (than she)?> > If you know, it would help. Thanks.> > all the best,> Dadhi> > - > ashsam73 > > Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM> Chart 2> > > Dear Group,> This is a second chart that I came across in another group.> > The person had asked that why his sister suffered a lot in Shani antra. She has also gone though a divorse. I do not have much data but the chart was given.> > If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?> > 26th Oct 1971> 20:39> Mumbai.> 18N58> 72E50> IST -5:30>

Dear Dadhi,This chart given itself is the chart of the lady. Sorry for overlooking that in the mail. Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> Dear Ash,> > (although using 2.0 version of Worksheet...new version does not work) What I could say is that it is obvious that Ra/Sa period is related to relationship for her sister (taking sister as 3rd house).> > Also, in D-3 chart, taking 3rd house as house of sister, we can see clearly that Sa is in the 7th house, a house of relationship, with zero points. Really bad time.> > all the best,> Dadhi> > > - > ashsam73 > > Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM> Chart 2> > > Dear Group,> This is a second chart that I came across in another group.> > The person had asked that why his sister suffered a lot in Shani antra. She has also gone though a divorse. I do not have much data but the chart was given.> > If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?> > 26th Oct 1971> 20:39> Mumbai.> 18N58> 72E50> IST -5:30> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa > As 21 Ta 23 Rohini Mo Cn > Su 9 Li 58 Swati Ra Sg > Mo 2 Cp 29 U.Asadha Su Cp > Ma 1 Aq 59 Dhanistha Ma Li > Me 21 Li 30 Visakha Ju Ar > Ju 15 Sc 8 Anuradha Sa Sc > Ve 25 Li 44 Visakha Ju Ta > SaR 12 Ta 44 Rohini Mo Ar > Ra 17 Cp 35 Sravana Mo Ge > Ke 17 Cn 35 Aslesha Me Sg > > > > > > > > >

Dear Ash, Here are some more points other than Dadhi discussed. Cancer becomes the chart of her sister(3rd for sister) and Sa has low points for all the houses except Cancer . Rules for divorce(for the native sister taking Cancer as ASDT) Jupiter is being malefic has an aspect on 7th lord(sa- 7th aspect This jupiter is lord of 6th. Probably marriage must have happened in Ju sub period also. Regards Bala

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Dear Bala, The chart is of the lady itself. I think my mail was not clear. Yes, Bala, take it one step further. The power of Sa is as u have observed. Also check Sa and Ju points (environment). Sorry about the confusion caused. Cheers !!! Ashbala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ash, Here are some more points other than Dadhi discussed. Cancer

becomes the chart of her sister(3rd for sister) and Sa has low points for all the houses except Cancer . Rules for divorce(for the native sister taking Cancer as ASDT) Jupiter is being malefic has an aspect on 7th lord(sa- 7th aspect This jupiter is lord of 6th. Probably marriage must have happened in Ju sub period also. Regards Bala PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

> Dear Bala,> The chart is of the lady itself. I think my mail was not clear.

If the chart is of the lady itself, Bala pointed rightly the power of Saturn, who is very weak in most of WS houses.

Ash, you asked: "If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?"

Since Sa is so badly placed for most of the house, it would be not so easy to determine which houses will be heavily ruined. I would take help of Navamsha (which deals with marriage) - Sa is also lord of the 7th, badly placed (only 3 points) and aspected also badly from Mars (Ma has 5 points and naturally causes breaks and troubles).

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Ash, I saw your email after I posted my analysis to the list. Anyway Dadhi answered my point too. Sorry I got busy with my work again. Regards Bala

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Dear Dadhi, Bala and list members.If this chart came to you before Sa antra, would u be able to say with confidence that the native should be careful during Sa antra. Sa has weak power for all houses except 3rd. For 3rd house also the basic strength is 9 and Sa himself is giving 15 points due to its aspect on 3rd and ABC house of 3rd.During the antra of Sa also sa and ju poionts went from 10 to 9 to 5.Yes, Dadhi, your observation of navamsa is also correct. Navamsa and Rasi have equal status and in Navamsa also Sa is neecha and with 6th lord.I have not got any events of this chart but if the birth time is right, I think from Worksheet its quiet clear that her Saturn antra will be very tough for her and even environment will not be very condisive. I did not have intention of going very much in detail due to less events but to highlight that from KAS if this chart were to come to someone how has studied KAS he might be able to easily pin point that Shani antra might be challenging for the native so one can be mentally prepared.Also if u study the nature of the person you will find that the native has 5 sectors of Sa and at the same time her moon is spoilt by Rahu and lagna and 9th lords are in 6:8.Good attempt Dadhi and Bala. I only wanted to see if such a chart came one could easily pin point the antra that might be challenging and with confidence and as an astrologer one could caution the queriant of such antra so that one can prepare themeselves.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > > Dear Bala,> > The chart is of the lady itself. I think my mail was not clear.> > > If the chart is of the lady itself, Bala pointed rightly the power of Saturn, who is very weak in most of WS houses. > > Ash, you asked: "If this chart came to you could you say about her Sa antra?" > > Since Sa is so badly placed for most of the house, it would be not so easy to determine which houses will be heavily ruined. I would take help of Navamsha (which deals with marriage) - Sa is also lord of the 7th, badly placed (only 3 points) and aspected also badly from Mars (Ma has 5 points and naturally causes breaks and troubles).> > all the best,> Dadhi>