IndiaDivine.org

Female's Chart - Interesting has same FK and NK for all the Houses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dar Krishna Prasad,Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07What are the facts?Cheers !!!Ash , "krishnaprasad1906" <krishnaprasad1906> wrote:>> Hi All> > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > IST: -05:30.> > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > 4:10, So total :30 points> > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > 7) & 8)> > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > 13) 27,26,24,35> > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > Timing of Marriage> 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > 07. > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > houses.?> > Thanks> K.P>

Dear Ash Thank you for looking into it. I don't have much actual details on the chart. For the 12th house Sun LoE should make event (Coming Close) possible, But Sa is aspecting A. Does it change anything? Thanks K.P ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote: Dar Krishna Prasad, Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house. She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun 2005-Jul-01 2006-May-07 What are the facts? Cheers !!!Ash , "krishnaprasad1906" <krishnaprasad1906> wrote:>> Hi All> > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > IST: -05:30.> > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > 4:10, So total :30 points> > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > 5) Sa

aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > 7) & 8)> > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > 13) 27,26,24,35> > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > Timing of Marriage> 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord

are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > 07. > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > houses.?> > Thanks> K.P>

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Dear Ash,You stated that "She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07".Please, give the basis/reason for this prediction, to learn the finer points.Thanks and Regards,\Sanjiva , "ashsam73" <ashsam73> wrote:>> > Dar Krishna Prasad,> > Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.> > She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. > > Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07> > What are the facts?> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "krishnaprasad1906" krishnaprasad1906 wrote:> >> > Hi All> > > > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > > > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > > IST: -05:30.> > > > > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > > > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > > > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > > 4:10, So total :30 points> > > > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > > > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > > > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > > > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > > > 7) & 8)> > > > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > > > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > > > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > > > 13) 27,26,24,35> > > > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > > > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > > > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > > > > > Timing of Marriage> > 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> > 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > > > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > > 07. > > > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > > houses.?> > > > Thanks> > K.P> >>

Hi Physical Relations are governed by 12th house. Sun is LoE . Event likely to happen during antra of LoE. I am wondering Sa which is aspecting A house will delay the event. Correct me, if I am wrong. Thanks K.P sanjiva_sharma <sanjiva_sharma wrote: Dear Ash, You stated that "She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07". Please, give the basis/reason for this prediction, to learn the finer points. Thanks and Regards,\ Sanjiva , "ashsam73" <ashsam73> wrote:>> > Dar Krishna Prasad,>

> Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.> > She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. > > Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07> > What are the facts?> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "krishnaprasad1906" krishnaprasad1906 wrote:> >> > Hi All> > > > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > > > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > > IST: -05:30.> > > > > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > > > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > > > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > > > 2) Lord of Asc and

Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > > 4:10, So total :30 points> > > > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > > > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > > > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > > > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > > > 7) & 8)> > > > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > > > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > > > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > > > 13) 27,26,24,35> > > > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > > > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > > relationships, due to

Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > > > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > > > > > Timing of Marriage> > 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> > 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > > > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > > 07. > > > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > > houses.?> > > > Thanks> > K.P> >>

Dear Krishna,I do not have the chart in front of me but if Sa is aspecting House A then Sa might not be able to deliver the result unless its LoD or LoE for the house under consideration so if Sa is in 5th then if u are considering 7th hosue as A which means House B is 12th. So here Sa will not be able to deliver result in its own antra but its SD can step in or say if Sa is SD to a very powerful planet for 12th house and that planet is unable to give result due to aspect then Sa might step in for it. But on its own it will not give result unless its LoD or LoE. So say if Sa was delay causing planet for 12th house matters then event might take place in 3rd sector or 2nd sector of Sun.Cheers !!!Ash , Krishna Prasad <krishnaprasad1906> wrote:>> Hi> Physical Relations are governed by 12th house. Sun is LoE . Event likely to happen during antra of LoE. I am wondering Sa which is aspecting A house will delay the event. Correct me, if I am wrong.> > Thanks> K.P> > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> Dear Ash,> You stated that "She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07".> Please, give the basis/reason for this prediction, to learn the finer points.> Thanks and Regards,\> Sanjiva> > > , "ashsam73" ashsam73 wrote:> >> > > > Dar Krishna Prasad,> > > > Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.> > > > She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. > > > > Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07> > > > What are the facts?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > , "krishnaprasad1906" krishnaprasad1906 wrote:> > >> > > Hi All> > > > > > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > > > > > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > > > IST: -05:30.> > > > > > > > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > > > > > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > > > > > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > > > > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > > > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > > > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > > > 4:10, So total :30 points> > > > > > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > > > > > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > > > > > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > > > > > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > > > > > 7) & 8)> > > > > > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > > > > > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > > > > > > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > > > > > 13) 27,26,24,35> > > > > > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > > > > > > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > > > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > > > > > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > > > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > > > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > > > > > > > > > Timing of Marriage> > > 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> > > 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > > > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > > > > > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > > > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > > > 07. > > > > > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > > > houses.?> > > > > > Thanks> > > K.P> > >> >> > > >

Dear Sanjiva,Let another chart come up with similar things I will explain what it means but for now study the chart from all angles. At a time all 12 houses are acting together and KAS is giving us the power for each planet and for each house of the chart. That is itself a very powerful thing.For this case I only remember that Sa was in 5th house and Su was in 2nd and lagna was Aries I think. So as Krishna said Su is LoE for 12th as B but at the same time its 5th lord and in 10th from 5th with more bindus so showing 5th is also triggering strongly. So 5th and 12th and then all 12 houses at the same time Ma and Ve are in same house in rasi and navamsa so they are strong SD and then again Ju is in libra and then check the number of sectors and Ju might be more then also check lagna SAV and SAV for all 12 house etc ......Cheers !!!Ash , "sanjiva_sharma" <sanjiva_sharma> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > You stated that "She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07".> > Please, give the basis/reason for this prediction, to learn the finer points.> > Thanks and Regards,\> > Sanjiva> > > > , "ashsam73" ashsam73 wrote:> >> > > > Dar Krishna Prasad,> > > > Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.> > > > She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. > > > > Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07> > > > What are the facts?> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > , "krishnaprasad1906" krishnaprasad1906 wrote:> > >> > > Hi All> > > > > > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > > > > > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > > > IST: -05:30.> > > > > > > > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > > > > > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > > > > > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > > > > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > > > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > > > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > > > 4:10, So total :30 points> > > > > > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > > > > > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > > > > > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > > > > > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > > > > > 7) & 8)> > > > > > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > > > > > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > > > > > > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > > > > > 13) 27,26,24,35> > > > > > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > > > > > > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > > > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > > > > > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > > > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > > > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > > > > > > > > > Timing of Marriage> > > 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> > > 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > > > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > > > > > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > > > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > > > 07. > > > > > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > > > houses.?> > > > > > Thanks> > > K.P> > >> >>

Just to add , sun is in 2nd house with more points so again it will show worry and maybe that is why question is asked. But again, all this is not confirmed as Krishna dont know much about the facts... so best left.... , "ashsam73" <ashsam73> wrote:>> > Dear Sanjiva,> > Let another chart come up with similar things I will explain what it means but for now study the chart from all angles. At a time all 12 houses are acting together and KAS is giving us the power for each planet and for each house of the chart. That is itself a very powerful thing.> > For this case I only remember that Sa was in 5th house and Su was in 2nd and lagna was Aries I think. So as Krishna said Su is LoE for 12th as B but at the same time its 5th lord and in 10th from 5th with more bindus so showing 5th is also triggering strongly. So 5th and 12th and then all 12 houses at the same time Ma and Ve are in same house in rasi and navamsa so they are strong SD and then again Ju is in libra and then check the number of sectors and Ju might be more then also check lagna SAV and SAV for all 12 house etc ......> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "sanjiva_sharma" sanjiva_sharma wrote:> >> > > > Dear Ash,> > > > You stated that "She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07".> > > > Please, give the basis/reason for this prediction, to learn the finer points.> > > > Thanks and Regards,\> > > > Sanjiva> > > > > > > > , "ashsam73" ashsam73 wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dar Krishna Prasad,> > > > > > Ju is also in libra. Ma and Ve together in Rasi and Navamsa. 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th all houses are having points less than 28 due to planets on one side i.e. from 11th to 5th house.> > > > > > She might have come close to someone in Me/sun antra. > > > > > > Sun2005-Jul-012006-May-07> > > > > > What are the facts?> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > > > > , "krishnaprasad1906" krishnaprasad1906 wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi All> > > > > > > > Here is the chart of female which I came across.> > > > > > > > Date of Birth: 21 May 1979, Time:04:53 hrs. 17' 13" N, 76' 53" E, > > > > IST: -05:30.> > > > > > > > > > > > I noticed all the houses have same FK and NK.> > > > > > > > I was analyzing for the marriage.> > > > > > > > 1) Difference in points 27-19=8. > > > > > > > > 2) Lord of Asc and Lord of Seventh in 4:10 (as Ma and Ve are less > > > > than 15 deg) , Lord of Moon's house (Ju) and Lord of Seventh(Me) are > > > > in 4:10, Lord of Sun's house (Ve) and Lord of Seventh(Ma) are in > > > > 4:10, So total :30 points> > > > > > > > 3) Me has less than 12 points.> > > > > > > > 4)Sa aspects, A,B,C. Me, Ve,Ma aspect B> > > > > > > > 5) Sa aspects A (2nd House) with 5 points> > > > > > > > 6) Sixth Lord Me aspects 7th house> > > > > > > > 7) & 8)> > > > > > > > 9) Ok, sixth lord in lagna> > > > > > > > 10)Cn,Leo,Li,Pi has less than 28 points> > > > > > > > > > > > 12) Sun in Pi has more than 4 points.> > > > > > > > 13) 27,26,24,35> > > > > > > > 14) Ve and Ma are not aspected by sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > Her Married life could be with disputes.Possiblity of extra martial > > > > relationships, due to Venus association with Mars and Sa aspects 2nd.> > > > > > > > Lesson 13: Venus in Aries with 6 points nullifies the affect > > > > altogether. Does it indicate possibility of extra martial > > > > relationships is nullified? and Ve and Su are less than 43 deg> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Timing of Marriage> > > > 1) Ve is FK and NK, Native currently running Me Mahasada.> > > > 2) Full Delay as Sa aspects,A,B,C. Moon in 12th and Sa in the 5th. No > > > > Zero's . 1st lord and 9th lord are in 4:10 no delay nullification.> > > > > > > > 3) Likely hood of getting married in Moon antra is good. 2006-May-07 > > > > and 2007-Oct-07. Native Could married AfterApril 2007 and before oct > > > > 07. > > > > > > > > Any Comments?. Any affects of having same FK and NK for all the > > > > houses.?> > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > K.P> > > >> > >> >>