IndiaDivine.org

Fixing MPL & SPL for Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji, I am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied “ we should not predict death for a living person”. Later I gave the birth data of a person who died and wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord

(SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long 82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with

explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA &

ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Dear Krushnaji,

The following are the analysis given by Mr.Rayudu.

Hope this helps~Bala

For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who

already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is

1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat

16N56, Long 82E13).

Dear Bala,

Thank you for your prompt reply.How can Saturn be considered as MPL

when it has got <12 points for 8th house and >12 points for 3rd

house or this rule of points would not apply to SDs?

The problem is the elimination process. Once again, my

understanding,

which may be wrong, is as follows:

First Fix up the MPL.

First preference for fixing MPL is FK which is Venus having 12

for 8th house and 16 for 3rd house and so it can be eliminated since

8th is less than 3rd. Then take the functional SD of Venus, Mars

which has got 13 for 8th and 14 for 3rd, which may be considered

since the difference of points is marginal.Then take the naturnal

SD of Venus,Saturn which has got only 8 points (<12) for 8th

house and 16 points for 3rd house, which can be eliminated.

I understand that SDs also should generally have >12 points.

Next preference for fixing MPL is NK which is Mercury having 14

for 8th and 14 for 3rd and may be considered, since the points are

same. Since Rahu is in Mercury house and Mars star, Rahu can be

considered as MPL.

Next preference of MPL is LoD & LoE. The MPL of Jupiter may be

considered since it is LoD and 8th lord and since it has got 19

for 3rd and 18 for 8th with marginal difference. The LoE of Sun

need not be considered though it has got 17 for 8th and 13 for 3rd,

since its period comes after about age of 100, but its SDs of

Mercury,Moon,Mars may come into play.

Next Fix up the Sub Period lord.

All the planets have >12 points for 8th except Saturn (8 points)

All the planets have >12 points for 3rd house.

All the planets have greater points for 8th hose than 3rd house,

except Sun who has got 13 for 3rd and 17 for 8th house.

Sun is the probable planet for sub period, which you had already

given.

But the event did not happen in Sun sub period.

The SD of Sun,Moon,cannot be considered because of more points for

3rd than 8th and the other SDs, Mars and Mercury ( or Rahu being

in Mercury house and Mars star)), may be considered because of

marginal difference of points of 8th & 3rd.

In view of the above, I am lost.

You or Krushnaji can look into it and give your analysis for

arriving at

probable Main and Sub period planet periods.

Sorry for intruding into your precious time.

Blessings

Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu

Rayadu, Calculating Death requires very deep knowledge and more practice. you want to construct the dome before constructing the footings. Learn lessons, more charts, more events. Be perfect in basics of this system. Still so many things are to be covered. Be calm. In due cource of time, we may cover other subjects. krushna "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied “ we should not predict death for a living person”. Later I gave the birth data of a person who died and wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long 82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA & ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone:

+91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Dear Krushnaji, I studied the lessons, applied with events to charts (including marriage, foreign travels, short trips, reunion, a quiz for death analysis, environment etc) with best of my understanding and corresponded with the group. Ash & Bala helped and appreciated my analysis. In this case of death analysis, I approached you

since you are the originator of this research system and since nobody else could help. I do not know whether you have seen the chart and my approach for the death analysis, which Bala forwarded to you ( given as attachment to this mail for ready reference). Bala and myself could not fix up the Main Period Lord itself as per the rules given in lessons. If the MPL itself could not be fixed, there is no use of fixing the SPL. Even in your death analysis of Richard Houck, you had justified Jupiter MPL knowing the date of death. He ran the MPLs of Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter.

FK for 8th is Saturn which need not considered for death because of <12 points though for 8th > 3rd.. Venus is not concerned for 8th in Summary table though 17 points and 8th > 3rd. .Sun is not concerned for 8th in summary table though highest 19 points & 8th > 3rd, but may come forward as natural SD to Mars who is FK and LoD for 8th. Moon is not concerned for 8th though having 16 points and 8th points < 3rd points except as SD to Mars. & Sun. Mars is FK and LoD with 12 points though 8th < 3rd. and Mars can be considered as MPL being LoD keen to give the rtesult.. Rahu representing Venus & Mercury need not be taken, since Venus is not concerned for 8th and Mercury though NK less points for 8th in summary table.. Jupiter is

LoE for 8th , has got 15 points for 8th though 8th < 3rd and Jupiter can be considered. Between Jupiter and Mars, Jupiter had got more points than Mars and so Jupiter is finally taken. This is how I could analyse this chart with my limited knowledge and understanding of your system and lessons. You may correct this analysis. Instead of helping and correcting my analysis, you made unnecessary comments.that I want to construct the dome before constructing the footings as if I am trying to learn your system just for the fun of it. I am a serious research student of astrology for the last four decades and I do not reject any research system proposed by anybody. Probably

you have yet to formulate the rules in your system to predict the death event. I hope you would appreciate that analysis of death is important since without knowing an approximate life span, it would be a foolish and futile exercise to try to predict other events. Our Maharishis also suggested to see first whether the chart has got Balarishta/ Alpayush/Madhyamayush/Poornayush before proceeding further to analyze for any other life events. I again attempted analysis of two more

charts of persons who died and I could not fix up the Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) since many planets satisfied the conditions and rules stated in the lessons. If you are interested I can send those charts to you for your analysis to guide us. If MPL itself cannot be fixed, there is no use of fixing SPL. The problem is the Elimination Process to select amongst the concerned planets for any Event and I happen to choose the event of Death since nobody is touching this subject.. In the examples in the lessons, for a

known Event Date the MPL and SPL are fitted. There is no example to fix up the MPL & SPL for an Event eliminating the unconnected planets. It looks to me that it is not possible to select the correct MPL & SPL for any Event. Hope you would reply reasonably. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote: Rayadu, Calculating Death requires very deep knowledge and more practice. you want to construct the dome before constructing the footings. Learn lessons, more charts, more events. Be perfect in basics of this system. Still so many things are to be covered. Be calm. In due cource of time, we may cover other subjects. krushna "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied “ we should not predict death for a living person”. Later I gave

the birth data of a person who died and wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long 82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA & ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67

Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Dear Rayadu, :) krushna"Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I studied the lessons, applied with events to charts (including marriage, foreign travels, short trips, reunion, a quiz for death analysis, environment etc) with best of my understanding and corresponded with the group. Ash

& Bala helped and appreciated my analysis. In this case of death analysis, I approached you since you are the originator of this research system and since nobody else could help. I do not know whether you have seen the chart and my approach for the death analysis, which Bala forwarded to you ( given as attachment to this mail for ready reference). Bala and myself could not fix up the Main Period Lord itself as per the rules given in lessons. If the MPL itself could not be fixed, there is no use of fixing the SPL. Even in your death analysis of Richard Houck, you had justified Jupiter MPL knowing the date of death. He ran the MPLs of Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter. FK for 8th is Saturn which need not considered for death because of <12 points though for 8th > 3rd.. Venus is not concerned for 8th in Summary table though 17 points and 8th > 3rd. .Sun is not concerned for 8th in summary table though highest 19 points & 8th > 3rd, but may come forward as natural SD to Mars who is FK and LoD for 8th. Moon is not concerned for 8th though having 16 points and 8th points < 3rd points except as SD to Mars. & Sun. Mars is FK and LoD with 12 points though

8th < 3rd. and Mars can be considered as MPL being LoD keen to give the rtesult.. Rahu representing Venus & Mercury need not be taken, since Venus is not concerned for 8th and Mercury though NK less points for 8th in summary table.. Jupiter is LoE for 8th , has got 15 points for 8th though 8th < 3rd and Jupiter can be considered. Between Jupiter and Mars, Jupiter had got more points than Mars and so Jupiter is finally taken. This is how I could analyse this chart with my limited knowledge and understanding of your system and lessons. You may correct this analysis. Instead

of helping and correcting my analysis, you made unnecessary comments.that I want to construct the dome before constructing the footings as if I am trying to learn your system just for the fun of it. I am a serious research student of astrology for the last four decades and I do not reject any research system proposed by anybody. Probably you have yet to formulate the rules in your system to predict the death event. I hope you would appreciate that analysis of death is important since without knowing an approximate life span, it would be a foolish and futile exercise to try to predict other events. Our Maharishis also suggested to see first whether the chart has got Balarishta/

Alpayush/Madhyamayush/Poornayush before proceeding further to analyze for any other life events. I again attempted analysis of two more charts of persons who died and I could not fix up the Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) since many planets satisfied the conditions and rules stated in the lessons. If you are interested I can send those charts to you for your analysis to guide us. If MPL itself cannot be fixed, there is no use of fixing SPL. The problem is the Elimination Process to select amongst the concerned

planets for any Event and I happen to choose the event of Death since nobody is touching this subject.. In the examples in the lessons, for a known Event Date the MPL and SPL are fitted. There is no example to fix up the MPL & SPL for an Event eliminating the unconnected planets. It looks to me that it is not possible to select the correct MPL & SPL for any Event. Hope you would reply reasonably. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote: Rayadu, Calculating Death requires very deep knowledge and more practice. you want to construct the dome before constructing the footings. Learn lessons, more charts, more events. Be perfect in basics of this system. Still so many things are to be covered. Be calm. In due cource of time, we may cover other subjects. krushna "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I

am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied “ we should not predict death for a living person”. Later I gave the birth data of a person who died and wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long 82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA & ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu;

rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer

Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

Dear Krushnaji, I do not know these computer symbols and what you want to convey. Whatever I had understood, I corresponded. I want to understand KAS better with your guidance and others. In case you think I have made any unwarranted comments, please excuse me. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudukrushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote: Dear Rayadu, :) krushna"Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I studied the lessons, applied with events to charts (including marriage, foreign travels, short trips, reunion, a quiz for death analysis, environment etc) with best of my understanding and corresponded with the group. Ash & Bala helped and appreciated my analysis. In this case of death analysis, I approached you since you are the originator of this research system and since nobody else could help. I do not

know whether you have seen the chart and my approach for the death analysis, which Bala forwarded to you ( given as attachment to this mail for ready reference). Bala and myself could not fix up the Main Period Lord itself as per the rules given in lessons. If the MPL itself could not be fixed, there is no use of fixing the SPL. Even in your death analysis of Richard Houck, you had justified Jupiter MPL knowing the date of death. He ran the MPLs of Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter. FK for 8th is Saturn which need not considered for death because of <12 points

though for 8th > 3rd.. Venus is not concerned for 8th in Summary table though 17 points and 8th > 3rd. .Sun is not concerned for 8th in summary table though highest 19 points & 8th > 3rd, but may come forward as natural SD to Mars who is FK and LoD for 8th. Moon is not concerned for 8th though having 16 points and 8th points < 3rd points except as SD to Mars. & Sun. Mars is FK and LoD with 12 points though 8th < 3rd. and Mars can be considered as MPL being LoD keen to give the rtesult.. Rahu representing Venus & Mercury need not be taken, since Venus is not concerned for 8th and Mercury though NK less points for 8th in summary table.. Jupiter is LoE for 8th , has got 15 points for

8th though 8th < 3rd and Jupiter can be considered. Between Jupiter and Mars, Jupiter had got more points than Mars and so Jupiter is finally taken. This is how I could analyse this chart with my limited knowledge and understanding of your system and lessons. You may correct this analysis. Instead of helping and correcting my analysis, you made unnecessary comments.that I want to construct the dome before constructing the footings as if I am trying to learn your system just for the fun of it. I am a serious research student of astrology for the last four decades and I do not reject any research system proposed by anybody. Probably you have yet to formulate the rules in your system to predict the death event. I hope you would appreciate that analysis of death is important since without knowing an approximate life span, it would be a foolish and futile exercise to try to predict other events. Our Maharishis also suggested to see first whether the chart has got Balarishta/ Alpayush/Madhyamayush/Poornayush before proceeding further to analyze for any other life events. I again attempted analysis of two more charts of persons who died and I could not fix up the Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period

Lord (SPL) since many planets satisfied the conditions and rules stated in the lessons. If you are interested I can send those charts to you for your analysis to guide us. If MPL itself cannot be fixed, there is no use of fixing SPL. The problem is the Elimination Process to select amongst the concerned planets for any Event and I happen to choose the event of Death since nobody is touching this subject.. In the examples in the lessons, for a known Event Date the MPL and SPL are fitted. There is no example to fix up the MPL &

SPL for an Event eliminating the unconnected planets. It looks to me that it is not possible to select the correct MPL & SPL for any Event. Hope you would reply reasonably. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote: Rayadu, Calculating Death requires very deep knowledge and more practice. you want to construct the dome before constructing the footings. Learn lessons, more charts, more events. Be perfect in basics of this system. Still so many things are to be covered. Be calm. In due cource of time, we may cover other subjects. krushna "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu"

<pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied “ we should not predict death for a living person”. Later I gave the birth data of a person who died and

wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long 82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA & ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! PhotosRing in the New Year

with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get

pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars. With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar,

Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Ash, Thank you for your long reply, which is not necessary and which I can understand. I do not think I had made any unwarranted comments on Krudhnaji, if you think so sorry. Krushnaji also replied by some computer symbol, which I do not undersatand what he wants to convey. I do not know these symbols. For your information, almost three decades back one of my relatives asked my father ( a hobby astrologer) about the marraige of their 25 year old son ( that is about the age of marriage in those days in India in our community). My father also checked his horoscope with his friend ( a famous Vadic astrologer who is my Guru also). I was just a student at that time. They decided that the boy has got Short life. Obviously, my father did not tell this to them and told them to postpone the marriage aspect at that time. For my surprise, the boy died due to

heart attack during his final year examinations of MBBS ( medicine curse) after 6 months. at about 25 1/2 years age. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu Ash <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, The system of KAS is a very detailed system. Even I myself after studying this system for the past few years have only skimmed the surface. Some of your comments in your mail to Krushnaji were not warrented for. I appologise if my mail hurts you, which is not my intent. The lessons that have been given by Krushnaji deal specifically with timing and for new students. The purpose

of Astrology might be to use it to bring hope or show that there is light at the end of a dark tunnel. I do not think many people ask about death and many people might be mentally ready to digest such information. I wonder if predicting someones death will help someone. If you just see or you in your practice must have noticed that people ask many questions such as marriage timing, birth of children, job, career, finances, health issues, legal case. Then again there are many methods that one can use to predict death through various systems. We can time death and that too very accurately with KAS and trust me when I say this, as I have seen it with my eyes when Krushnaji has taken leave of his work to go visit his relative after seeing the chart and discussing the chart with me on chat. Just on the day Krushnaji got back he got the new of the death of the relative exactly as per his prediction that he had come

to when he was disucssing some health related topic with me. That I can never forget. So saying such things that things cant be predicted or going to the extent to say that for any event might not accurate. I with my very limited knowledge have made some predictions that have come true and its all there on the list and I have only used KAS and have given that with proper and clear explanations and that too before the event. Such things you can dig up from the archives. One thing is there that with KAS we are using proper and systematic approach to a chart which you must have seen. We have very few laws. Special things like Ju in libra or Ve in krittika etc things that are not given in standard texts are given in the lessons. These things you will not find in

books. And such things you can check on various charts. There are still other lessons to be given which deal with going into further depth of event. But those can be given only once people have digested lessons till now and know the technique first of using KAS. Once you understand the technique of using KAS then whats left is application. For example using KAS for timing for say Prashna Shastra. But step 1 is to understand the technique of timing of events using KAS. One more thing, just for your information is that your chart was given to Manoshi who is learning KAS and I had asked her to time your marrriage and I

had not given her the antra of your marriage. She correctly picked up the proper antar dasha of your marriage. All things she used were based on the lessons given so far. My suggestion is to have faith and in time all things will get covered. Personally I am not ready to accept the lesson of death from Krushnaji and still other things Krushnaji has to cover first before he can go into this topic of death. So there is no point to rush to such a delicate topic without learning all things or atleast all aspects of KAS that one needs to know or understand first and which has to be covered and then. Yes for general you can take it that as per KAS and its basics theory that event of death will happen in the antra of the strongest planet for 8th house or in Lord of D or E for 8th which is lagna

lord or 5th lord. From the MD you can know the reason. As far as Richard Houcks chart is concerened details of those disucssions are there on the list even there Krushnaji said that if such and such is the case then the native might have married in such antra and which turned out to be correct. That is the power of KAS. Rest it is upto you. I do not think that by studying KAS system for a few months or even few years one can make such a judgement. Cheers !!! Ash "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I studied the lessons, applied with events to charts (including marriage, foreign travels, short trips, reunion, a quiz for death analysis, environment etc) with best of my understanding and corresponded with the group. Ash & Bala helped and appreciated my analysis. In this case of death analysis, I approached you since you are the originator of this research system and since nobody else could help. I do not know whether you have seen the chart and my approach for the death analysis, which Bala forwarded to you ( given as attachment to this mail for ready reference). Bala and myself could not fix up the Main Period Lord itself as per the rules given in lessons. If the MPL itself could not be fixed, there is no use of fixing the SPL. Even in your death analysis of Richard Houck, you had justified Jupiter MPL

knowing the date of death. He ran the MPLs of Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter. FK for 8th is Saturn which need not considered for death because of <12 points though for 8th > 3rd.. Venus is not concerned for 8th in Summary table though 17 points and 8th > 3rd. .Sun is not concerned for 8th in summary table though highest 19 points & 8th > 3rd, but may come forward as natural SD to Mars who is FK and LoD for 8th. Moon is not concerned for 8th though having 16 points and 8th points < 3rd points except as SD to Mars. & Sun. Mars is FK and LoD with 12 points though 8th < 3rd. and Mars can be considered as MPL being LoD keen to give the rtesult.. Rahu representing Venus & Mercury need not be taken, since Venus is not concerned for 8th and Mercury though NK less points for 8th in summary table.. Jupiter is LoE for 8th , has got 15 points for 8th though 8th < 3rd and Jupiter can be considered. Between Jupiter and Mars, Jupiter had got more points than Mars and so Jupiter is finally taken. This is how I could analyse this chart with my limited knowledge and understanding of your system and lessons. You may correct this analysis. Instead of helping and correcting my analysis, you made unnecessary comments.that I want to construct the dome before constructing the footings as if I am trying to learn your system just for the fun of it. I am a serious research student of

astrology for the last four decades and I do not reject any research system proposed by anybody. Probably you have yet to formulate the rules in your system to predict the death event. I hope you would appreciate that analysis of death is important since without knowing an approximate life span, it would be a foolish and futile exercise to try to predict other events. Our Maharishis also suggested to see first whether the chart has got Balarishta/ Alpayush/Madhyamayush/Poornayush before proceeding further to analyze for any other life events. I again attempted analysis of two more charts of persons who died and I could not fix up the Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) since many planets satisfied the conditions and rules stated in the lessons. If you are interested I can send those charts to you for your analysis to guide us. If MPL itself cannot be fixed, there is no use of fixing SPL. The problem is the Elimination Process to select amongst the concerned planets for any Event and I happen to choose the event of Death since nobody is touching this subject.. In the examples in the lessons, for a known Event Date the MPL and SPL are fitted. There is no example to fix up the MPL & SPL for an Event eliminating the unconnected planets. It looks to me that it is not possible to select the correct MPL & SPL for any Event. Hope you would reply reasonably. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu krushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote: Rayadu, Calculating Death requires very deep knowledge and more practice. you want to construct the dome before constructing the footings. Learn lessons, more charts, more

events. Be perfect in basics of this system. Still so many things are to be covered. Be calm. In due cource of time, we may cover other subjects. krushna "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Krushnaji, I am learning KAS. Sometime back I wanted death analysis of my chart and you replied ? we should not predict death for a living person?. Later I gave the birth data of a person who died and wanted to know how to analyze in which Main period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) he died. As a beginner of KAS, I could not fix up MPL & SPL, since almost all planets for 8th house are coming as FK/NK/LoD/LoE/SDs with good strength. Ash said that he is not interested, as he has not learnt that part. Bala tried to analyze but could not fix them up. He said he is not experienced in Death analysis and he referred it

to you But I do not know why so far you did not reply analyzing the same and guiding us how to eliminate amongst the planets and fix up the MPL & SPL. Unfortunately, my analysis and correspondence with Bala is deleted in my computer by mistake. Probably Bala may be having in his computer. For your ready reference, the birth details of the person who already died are: Date of Birth is 26 May 1940, Time of Birth is 1307 hrs, Place of Birth is Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India (Lat 16N56, Long

82E13). Please give your detailed analysis with explanations soon for fixing MPL & SPL for his death.. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu COPY to BALA & ASH"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we?ll bind it! PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email:

pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish

Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com