IndiaDivine.org

Chart for Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sanjiva, Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8. Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more effort. She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence. March/April 2006 is strong

period. June/july 2006 is again strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006. Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD). 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C, Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to Mars again. Ve is not touched. I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but more effort will be needed. Cheers !!! Ashsanjiva_sharma

<sanjiva_sharma wrote: Dear Ash and other list members This is a chart of the daughter of my friend. DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar ( Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50. The palnet and Degree are given below Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6 Me 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq 37 The marriage did not happen. My attempt is below: 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9 combination. Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled. 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha.

Therfore NO DELAY due to SHANI. 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not happen. Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04 Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03 It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat) and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20 points. Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and having 16 points( 3rd highest) Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running. Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me antra and Ve antra, Thanks and regards Sanjiva

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Dear Sanjiva,Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8. Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more effort. She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence. March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006. Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD). 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C, Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to Mars again. Ve is not touched. I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but more effort will be needed. Cheers !!!Ash , "sanjiva_sharma" <sanjiva_sharma> wrote:>> > Dear Ash and other list members> > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar ( Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > The palnet and Degree are given below> > PlanetDegreesAs5 Ge 26Su21 Pi 9Mo18 Ge 44MaR5 Pi 6Me3 Pi 29Ju6 Cn 28Ve14 Aq 34SaR15 Le 28Ra23 Le 37Ke23 Aq 37> > The marriage did not happen.> > My attempt is below:> > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9 combination.> > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY due to SHANI.> > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not happen.> > Mercury1999-Dec-162002-Aug-25Ketu2002-Aug-252003-Oct-04Venus2003-Oct-042006-Dec-03> > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat) and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20 points.> > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me antra and Ve antra,> > Thanks and regards> > Sanjiva>

Dear Ash,

Thanks very much. Things are much clear now. In the lesson, it was stated that Navamsa and Rashi Have equal status. My interpretation was that "We should look for the delay due to aspect of Sa on house A,B,C or theirlords , in both Rashi & Navamsa, but A,B,C are to be taken from Rashi Chart only"

In your explanation, you have taken A,B,C from Navamsa as well.

Now, following issues/queries arises because of this.

1. When we are "Timing the Event". we consider the antra of LoD and LoE as per Rashi Chart. Do we have to consider this LoD and LoE as per Navamsa as well.

2. For the quality of events, we take points of plannet, whose antra is running. Is This from Rasi only? or we consider the Navamasa as well.

3. Is Navamsa considered for Marriage(Spouse)-related events only. For others, e.g. job; income etc, Can we consider Navamsa or other releveant Divisonal Charts e.g. D-10; D-2 etc. , Ash <ashsam73> wrote:>> Dear Sanjiva,> > let me put a pre-fix of n to indicate Navamsa so that we confuse it with LoA from Rasi nLoA (navamsa's LoA) = Ju> nLoB = Merc> nLoc = Venus.> > Sa is aspecting Venus in navamsa, Sa is conjoining Ju and Me in navamsa. So all 3 lords are touched by Sa.> > Here also Ju is navamsa 2nd lord and Ju aspects 2nd house and has 7th aspect on Venus in navamsa. So here Guru is also delay causing.> > W.r.t my question that despite Guru aspects Shani it means that Guru should check delay of Shani, however one has to go deeper and study the status of Guru and see if Guru can check delay of Shani first. So here Guru is in nakshtra of Pushya which is ruled by Shani and hence Guru cant check delay of Shani. Guru in sign or nakhatra or navamsa of Shani or if Guru is in libra in rasi or navamsa can't check delay of Shani.> > So here both Shani and Guru are delay causing. i.e. Shani is causing delay and then Guru enhances that delay.> > I hope its clear.> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> Dear Ash, > I studied the Navamsa and observed the followings:> 1. Ve is aspected by Ma & Sat, thereby, spoiling it's > characteristics. And Being NK , may have an impact on Marriage. Is > it the reason for Delay?> > > 2. But at the same time Ve is also aspected by Ju, thereby, > checking / correcting Ve.> 3. SAT is sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the > reason for Delay?> 4.In Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but Jupiter can not check delay of > Shani, as it is not aspecting Shani.> Please, guide me whether I am missing any importnat point in my > analysis/.> > Thanks and regards.> > Sanjiva> - In , "ashsam73" > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. Study Navamsa closely. I > think now you will get the answer.> > > > Also one more question, in Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but how > come Jupiter is not checking delay of Shani?> > > > Other planets can cause delay for example if venus is far away > from Sun and sometimes such people might not be interested in a > commitment or mariage so that might delay marriage, sometimes Ju in > libra can delay marriage too. Other planets can cause delay if they > are having 0 power in SAV. Also planets can create delay if they > have less power in WS or also sometimes if they are SD to 6th lord > etc.> > > > In the end I want to ask, yes as per this birth time given there > is delay however lagna is at 5Ge26. So all events should be first > checked, the authenticity of birth time must be verified and then > dwelv into making predictions.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > , "sanjiva_sharma" > wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Ash> > > > > > Thanks for your clarifications. I , also see, that it should > happen in 3rd Sector of VE antra, as Ve is LOE and have 16 points > for 7 house.> > > > > > But my queries was that why it did not happen in Me antra?. Me > is LoD and have 12 points. Is it due to the fact that Me is SD to Mar> (6th lord- i.e. 12th house from 7th house)?> > > 2.You asked me to caluculate delay period, but, I could not see > any delay due to SAT, as Sa is not aspecting house A, B, Or C, in > Rashi chart nor aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC in Navamsha. Although SAT is > sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the reason for > Delay?> > > > > > 3. Ju is also not causing any delay.> > > > > > Just another point for clarification about " Delay causing > Planet" - Is the delay happens due to aspects of Sa & Ju only, or, > any other planets may also be the reason of delay, if they aspect A, > B, C house.> > > > > > Please, advise me whether I am missing any importnat point in my > analysis/.> > > > > > Thanks and regards.> > > > > > Sanjiva> > > > > > , Ash > ashsam73 wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of > marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras > of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who > has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who > is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is > strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8. > > > > > > > > Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd > sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more > effort.> > > > > > > > She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence. > > > > > > > > March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again > strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006.> > > > > > > > Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own > house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they > might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD). > > > > > > > > 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C, > Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to > Mars again. Ve is not touched. > > > > > > > > I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but > more effort will be needed.> > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash> > > > > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > Dear Ash and other list members> > > > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > > > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar ( > Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > > > The palnet and Degree are given below> > > > Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6 Me > 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq 37> > > > The marriage did not happen.> > > > My attempt is below:> > > > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and > 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord > of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9 > combination.> > > > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > > > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or > navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY > due to SHANI.> > > > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is > LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not > happen.> > > > Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04 > Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03> > > > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat) > and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while > Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting > 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20 > points.> > > > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and > having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > > > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > > > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me > antra and Ve antra,> > > > Thanks and regards> > > > Sanjiva> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > > > >

Dear Sanjiva,

That is correct. So 2 things. Rasi and Navamsa have equal status.

a) You check the aspect of Sa on House ABC or their lords in Rasi or Navamsa (the loa, lob and loc are Rasi's Loa, LoB an dLoc) just as we do.

b) Check aspect of Sa on house nA, nB, nC (where prefix n = navamsa) and their lords i.e. nLoA, nLob and nLoC.

w.r.t your other questions.

The power of planet is from Rasi and WS only. From Navamsa we are getting the Samdharmi and other things.

For example when checking career we check 10th lords from Lagna, sun and moon (in Rasi) where they are placed in Navamsa and the lords of the Navamsa that they are placed in have an influence on the career.

Navamsa is given equal status. However Navamsa is a D chart so in Navamsa we just consider A+B+C points. The power of planets is from Rasi chart.

w.r.t. your question on D charts say D10 my understanding so far is that if antra of planet running has less power for 6th, 10th and 11th in WS and if the power i.e A+B+C points are high in D10 but still the power of D charts is in ralation to power of RAsi. If Rasi WS points are low then person will face problems. That you have or must have observed.

Yes say for example you are in two minds say for event of child birth and are not getting clarity from Rasi chart and WS then you refer to D7 chart. Otherwise say for example Guru's status is good and say its a male chart and 5th house is not spoilt and all other factors for child birth are clear then conception will take place.

In any case, I am waiting for a full lesson on D-Charts from Krushnaji so will refrain from commenting anything further as my undersanding of subject of D charts is not complete. But one thing is there that Power is from Rasi and WS, SD from Rasi and Navamsa.

w.r.t your question on navamsa. From navamsa we are getting the samdharmi. We are also finding out say planets that have a tell on career of a person. We also see thigns like status for example say Guru is in libra navamsa also its spoilt or say Guru is in Capricorn or Aquarius in navamsa it can't check delay if there is by Shani and Guru aspects it. We check other things like nakshtra from Rasi like Venus in nak of Krittika.

Again directly or indireclty you are using Vimshottari dasha and its calculations are based on Rasi, nakshtra and Navamsa for the total years.

We also say check lagna and 9th lords of rasi if they are in 5:9. Say when we are matching birth charts when we overlap charts we check both Rasi and navamsa and the relatoin of male Ra and Sa with Mars of female and Venus of male with mars of female and this we do in Rasi and Navamsa.

Say lagna and 9th lords are in 5:9 then it has so much meaning etc.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "sanjiva_sharma" <sanjiva_sharma> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > Thanks very much. Things are much clear now. In the lesson, it was> stated that Navamsa and Rashi Have equal status. My interpretation was> that "We should look for the delay due to aspect of Sa on house A,B,C or> theirlords , in both Rashi & Navamsa, but A,B,C are to be taken from> Rashi Chart only"> > In your explanation, you have taken A,B,C from Navamsa as well.> > Now, following issues/queries arises because of this.> > 1. When we are "Timing the Event". we consider the antra of LoD and> LoE as per Rashi Chart. Do we have to consider this LoD and LoE as per> Navamsa as well.> > 2. For the quality of events, we take points of plannet, whose antra is> running. Is This from Rasi only? or we consider the Navamasa as well.> > 3. Is Navamsa considered for Marriage(Spouse)-related events only. For> others, e.g. job; income etc, Can we consider Navamsa or other releveant> Divisonal Charts e.g. D-10; D-2 etc.> , Ash ashsam73> wrote:> >> > Dear Sanjiva,> >> > let me put a pre-fix of n to indicate Navamsa so that we confuse it> with LoA from Rasi nLoA (navamsa's LoA) = Ju> > nLoB = Merc> > nLoc = Venus.> >> > Sa is aspecting Venus in navamsa, Sa is conjoining Ju and Me in> navamsa. So all 3 lords are touched by Sa.> >> > Here also Ju is navamsa 2nd lord and Ju aspects 2nd house and has 7th> aspect on Venus in navamsa. So here Guru is also delay causing.> >> > W.r.t my question that despite Guru aspects Shani it means that Guru> should check delay of Shani, however one has to go deeper and study the> status of Guru and see if Guru can check delay of Shani first. So here> Guru is in nakshtra of Pushya which is ruled by Shani and hence Guru> cant check delay of Shani. Guru in sign or nakhatra or navamsa of Shani> or if Guru is in libra in rasi or navamsa can't check delay of Shani.> >> > So here both Shani and Guru are delay causing. i.e. Shani is causing> delay and then Guru enhances that delay.> >> > I hope its clear.> >> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> >> >> >> >> > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > Dear Ash,> > I studied the Navamsa and observed the followings:> > 1. Ve is aspected by Ma & Sat, thereby, spoiling it's> > characteristics. And Being NK , may have an impact on Marriage. Is> > it the reason for Delay?> >> >> > 2. But at the same time Ve is also aspected by Ju, thereby,> > checking / correcting Ve.> > 3. SAT is sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the> > reason for Delay?> > 4.In Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but Jupiter can not check delay of> > Shani, as it is not aspecting Shani.> > Please, guide me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > analysis/.> >> > Thanks and regards.> >> > Sanjiva> > - In , "ashsam73"> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sanjiva,> > >> > > Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. Study Navamsa closely. I> > think now you will get the answer.> > >> > > Also one more question, in Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but how> > come Jupiter is not checking delay of Shani?> > >> > > Other planets can cause delay for example if venus is far away> > from Sun and sometimes such people might not be interested in a> > commitment or mariage so that might delay marriage, sometimes Ju in> > libra can delay marriage too. Other planets can cause delay if they> > are having 0 power in SAV. Also planets can create delay if they> > have less power in WS or also sometimes if they are SD to 6th lord> > etc.> > >> > > In the end I want to ask, yes as per this birth time given there> > is delay however lagna is at 5Ge26. So all events should be first> > checked, the authenticity of birth time must be verified and then> > dwelv into making predictions.> > >> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > >> > >> > > , "sanjiva_sharma"> > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Ash> > > >> > > > Thanks for your clarifications. I , also see, that it should> > happen in 3rd Sector of VE antra, as Ve is LOE and have 16 points> > for 7 house.> > > >> > > > But my queries was that why it did not happen in Me antra?. Me> > is LoD and have 12 points. Is it due to the fact that Me is SD to Mar> > (6th lord- i.e. 12th house from 7th house)?> > > > 2.You asked me to caluculate delay period, but, I could not see> > any delay due to SAT, as Sa is not aspecting house A, B, Or C, in> > Rashi chart nor aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC in Navamsha. Although SAT is> > sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the reason for> > Delay?> > > >> > > > 3. Ju is also not causing any delay.> > > >> > > > Just another point for clarification about " Delay causing> > Planet" - Is the delay happens due to aspects of Sa & Ju only, or,> > any other planets may also be the reason of delay, if they aspect A,> > B, C house.> > > >> > > > Please, advise me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > analysis/.> > > >> > > > Thanks and regards.> > > >> > > > Sanjiva> > > >> > > > , Ash> > ashsam73 wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of> > marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras> > of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who> > has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who> > is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is> > strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8.> > > > >> > > > > Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd> > sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more> > effort.> > > > >> > > > > She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence.> > > > >> > > > > March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again> > strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006.> > > > >> > > > > Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own> > house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they> > might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD).> > > > >> > > > > 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C,> > Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to> > Mars again. Ve is not touched.> > > > >> > > > > I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but> > more effort will be needed.> > > > >> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash> > > > >> > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > > Dear Ash and other list members> > > > > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > > > > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar (> > Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > > > > The palnet and Degree are given below> > > > > Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6 Me> > 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq 37> > > > > The marriage did not happen.> > > > > My attempt is below:> > > > > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and> > 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord> > of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9> > combination.> > > > > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > > > > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or> > navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY> > due to SHANI.> > > > > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is> > LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not> > happen.> > > > > Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04> > Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03> > > > > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat)> > and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while> > Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting> > 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20> > points.> > > > > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and> > having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > > > > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > > > > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me> > antra and Ve antra,> > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > > Sanjiva> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > >> > > > >

Dear Sanjiva,

I did confirm the 3 points with Krushnaji.

1) LoD and LoE are to be taken only from Rasi and NOT Navamsa

2) WS and power of planet from Rasi chart only. Navamsa is a D chart and in the WS we only take A+B+C points.

3) This point I had clarified in my previous mail.

Hope its clear,

Cheers !!!Ash

, "sanjiva_sharma" <sanjiva_sharma> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > Thanks very much. Things are much clear now. In the lesson, it was> stated that Navamsa and Rashi Have equal status. My interpretation was> that "We should look for the delay due to aspect of Sa on house A,B,C or> theirlords , in both Rashi & Navamsa, but A,B,C are to be taken from> Rashi Chart only"> > In your explanation, you have taken A,B,C from Navamsa as well.> > Now, following issues/queries arises because of this.> > 1. When we are "Timing the Event". we consider the antra of LoD and> LoE as per Rashi Chart. Do we have to consider this LoD and LoE as per> Navamsa as well.> > 2. For the quality of events, we take points of plannet, whose antra is> running. Is This from Rasi only? or we consider the Navamasa as well.> > 3. Is Navamsa considered for Marriage(Spouse)-related events only. For> others, e.g. job; income etc, Can we consider Navamsa or other releveant> Divisonal Charts e.g. D-10; D-2 etc.> , Ash ashsam73> wrote:> >> > Dear Sanjiva,> >> > let me put a pre-fix of n to indicate Navamsa so that we confuse it> with LoA from Rasi nLoA (navamsa's LoA) = Ju> > nLoB = Merc> > nLoc = Venus.> >> > Sa is aspecting Venus in navamsa, Sa is conjoining Ju and Me in> navamsa. So all 3 lords are touched by Sa.> >> > Here also Ju is navamsa 2nd lord and Ju aspects 2nd house and has 7th> aspect on Venus in navamsa. So here Guru is also delay causing.> >> > W.r.t my question that despite Guru aspects Shani it means that Guru> should check delay of Shani, however one has to go deeper and study the> status of Guru and see if Guru can check delay of Shani first. So here> Guru is in nakshtra of Pushya which is ruled by Shani and hence Guru> cant check delay of Shani. Guru in sign or nakhatra or navamsa of Shani> or if Guru is in libra in rasi or navamsa can't check delay of Shani.> >> > So here both Shani and Guru are delay causing. i.e. Shani is causing> delay and then Guru enhances that delay.> >> > I hope its clear.> >> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> >> >> >> >> > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > Dear Ash,> > I studied the Navamsa and observed the followings:> > 1. Ve is aspected by Ma & Sat, thereby, spoiling it's> > characteristics. And Being NK , may have an impact on Marriage. Is> > it the reason for Delay?> >> >> > 2. But at the same time Ve is also aspected by Ju, thereby,> > checking / correcting Ve.> > 3. SAT is sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the> > reason for Delay?> > 4.In Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but Jupiter can not check delay of> > Shani, as it is not aspecting Shani.> > Please, guide me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > analysis/.> >> > Thanks and regards.> >> > Sanjiva> > - In , "ashsam73"> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sanjiva,> > >> > > Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. Study Navamsa closely. I> > think now you will get the answer.> > >> > > Also one more question, in Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but how> > come Jupiter is not checking delay of Shani?> > >> > > Other planets can cause delay for example if venus is far away> > from Sun and sometimes such people might not be interested in a> > commitment or mariage so that might delay marriage, sometimes Ju in> > libra can delay marriage too. Other planets can cause delay if they> > are having 0 power in SAV. Also planets can create delay if they> > have less power in WS or also sometimes if they are SD to 6th lord> > etc.> > >> > > In the end I want to ask, yes as per this birth time given there> > is delay however lagna is at 5Ge26. So all events should be first> > checked, the authenticity of birth time must be verified and then> > dwelv into making predictions.> > >> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > >> > >> > > , "sanjiva_sharma"> > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Ash> > > >> > > > Thanks for your clarifications. I , also see, that it should> > happen in 3rd Sector of VE antra, as Ve is LOE and have 16 points> > for 7 house.> > > >> > > > But my queries was that why it did not happen in Me antra?. Me> > is LoD and have 12 points. Is it due to the fact that Me is SD to Mar> > (6th lord- i.e. 12th house from 7th house)?> > > > 2.You asked me to caluculate delay period, but, I could not see> > any delay due to SAT, as Sa is not aspecting house A, B, Or C, in> > Rashi chart nor aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC in Navamsha. Although SAT is> > sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the reason for> > Delay?> > > >> > > > 3. Ju is also not causing any delay.> > > >> > > > Just another point for clarification about " Delay causing> > Planet" - Is the delay happens due to aspects of Sa & Ju only, or,> > any other planets may also be the reason of delay, if they aspect A,> > B, C house.> > > >> > > > Please, advise me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > analysis/.> > > >> > > > Thanks and regards.> > > >> > > > Sanjiva> > > >> > > > , Ash> > ashsam73 wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of> > marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras> > of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who> > has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who> > is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is> > strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8.> > > > >> > > > > Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd> > sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more> > effort.> > > > >> > > > > She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence.> > > > >> > > > > March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again> > strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006.> > > > >> > > > > Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own> > house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they> > might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD).> > > > >> > > > > 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C,> > Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to> > Mars again. Ve is not touched.> > > > >> > > > > I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but> > more effort will be needed.> > > > >> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash> > > > >> > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > > Dear Ash and other list members> > > > > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > > > > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar (> > Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > > > > The palnet and Degree are given below> > > > > Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6 Me> > 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq 37> > > > > The marriage did not happen.> > > > > My attempt is below:> > > > > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and> > 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord> > of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9> > combination.> > > > > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > > > > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or> > navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY> > due to SHANI.> > > > > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is> > LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not> > happen.> > > > > Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04> > Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03> > > > > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat)> > and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while> > Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting> > 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20> > points.> > > > > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and> > having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > > > > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > > > > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me> > antra and Ve antra,> > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > > Sanjiva> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > >> > > > >

Dear Ash & Respected Krushnaji,

Thanks a lot for your guidance and such agreat enduring effort in expalining the finer points of this "WONDERFUL & ACCURATE BUT SO SIMPLE KAS SYSTEM.

Now, queries are clear at this point.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjiva

P.S.:- But as you explained in 2) That WS and power of planet from Rasi chart only. Navamsa is a D chart and in the WS we only take A+B+C points. Then My queries remains " What is the significance of A+B+C points in D-Charts and when to use them? , "ashsam73" <ashsam73 wrote:>> > Dear Sanjiva,> > I did confirm the 3 points with Krushnaji.> > 1) LoD and LoE are to be taken only from Rasi and NOT Navamsa> > 2) WS and power of planet from Rasi chart only. Navamsa is a D chart> and in the WS we only take A+B+C points.> > 3) This point I had clarified in my previous mail.> > Hope its clear,> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "sanjiva_sharma"> sanjiva_sharma wrote:> >> >> > Dear Ash,> >> > Thanks very much. Things are much clear now. In the lesson, it was> > stated that Navamsa and Rashi Have equal status. My interpretation was> > that "We should look for the delay due to aspect of Sa on house A,B,C> or> > theirlords , in both Rashi & Navamsa, but A,B,C are to be taken from> > Rashi Chart only"> >> > In your explanation, you have taken A,B,C from Navamsa as well.> >> > Now, following issues/queries arises because of this.> >> > 1. When we are "Timing the Event". we consider the antra of LoD and> > LoE as per Rashi Chart. Do we have to consider this LoD and LoE as per> > Navamsa as well.> >> > 2. For the quality of events, we take points of plannet, whose antra> is> > running. Is This from Rasi only? or we consider the Navamasa as well.> >> > 3. Is Navamsa considered for Marriage(Spouse)-related events only. For> > others, e.g. job; income etc, Can we consider Navamsa or other> releveant> > Divisonal Charts e.g. D-10; D-2 etc.> > , Ash ashsam73> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sanjiva,> > >> > > let me put a pre-fix of n to indicate Navamsa so that we confuse it> > with LoA from Rasi nLoA (navamsa's LoA) = Ju> > > nLoB = Merc> > > nLoc = Venus.> > >> > > Sa is aspecting Venus in navamsa, Sa is conjoining Ju and Me in> > navamsa. So all 3 lords are touched by Sa.> > >> > > Here also Ju is navamsa 2nd lord and Ju aspects 2nd house and has> 7th> > aspect on Venus in navamsa. So here Guru is also delay causing.> > >> > > W.r.t my question that despite Guru aspects Shani it means that Guru> > should check delay of Shani, however one has to go deeper and study> the> > status of Guru and see if Guru can check delay of Shani first. So here> > Guru is in nakshtra of Pushya which is ruled by Shani and hence Guru> > cant check delay of Shani. Guru in sign or nakhatra or navamsa of> Shani> > or if Guru is in libra in rasi or navamsa can't check delay of Shani.> > >> > > So here both Shani and Guru are delay causing. i.e. Shani is causing> > delay and then Guru enhances that delay.> > >> > > I hope its clear.> > >> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > Dear Ash,> > > I studied the Navamsa and observed the followings:> > > 1. Ve is aspected by Ma & Sat, thereby, spoiling it's> > > characteristics. And Being NK , may have an impact on Marriage. Is> > > it the reason for Delay?> > >> > >> > > 2. But at the same time Ve is also aspected by Ju, thereby,> > > checking / correcting Ve.> > > 3. SAT is sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the> > > reason for Delay?> > > 4.In Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but Jupiter can not check delay of> > > Shani, as it is not aspecting Shani.> > > Please, guide me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > > analysis/.> > >> > > Thanks and regards.> > >> > > Sanjiva> > > - In , "ashsam73"> > > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > >> > > > Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. Study Navamsa closely. I> > > think now you will get the answer.> > > >> > > > Also one more question, in Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but how> > > come Jupiter is not checking delay of Shani?> > > >> > > > Other planets can cause delay for example if venus is far away> > > from Sun and sometimes such people might not be interested in a> > > commitment or mariage so that might delay marriage, sometimes Ju in> > > libra can delay marriage too. Other planets can cause delay if they> > > are having 0 power in SAV. Also planets can create delay if they> > > have less power in WS or also sometimes if they are SD to 6th lord> > > etc.> > > >> > > > In the end I want to ask, yes as per this birth time given there> > > is delay however lagna is at 5Ge26. So all events should be first> > > checked, the authenticity of birth time must be verified and then> > > dwelv into making predictions.> > > >> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash> > > >> > > >> > > > , "sanjiva_sharma"> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ash> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for your clarifications. I , also see, that it should> > > happen in 3rd Sector of VE antra, as Ve is LOE and have 16 points> > > for 7 house.> > > > >> > > > > But my queries was that why it did not happen in Me antra?. Me> > > is LoD and have 12 points. Is it due to the fact that Me is SD to> Mar> > > (6th lord- i.e. 12th house from 7th house)?> > > > > 2.You asked me to caluculate delay period, but, I could not see> > > any delay due to SAT, as Sa is not aspecting house A, B, Or C, in> > > Rashi chart nor aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC in Navamsha. Although SAT is> > > sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the reason for> > > Delay?> > > > >> > > > > 3. Ju is also not causing any delay.> > > > >> > > > > Just another point for clarification about " Delay causing> > > Planet" - Is the delay happens due to aspects of Sa & Ju only, or,> > > any other planets may also be the reason of delay, if they aspect A,> > > B, C house.> > > > >> > > > > Please, advise me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > > analysis/.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks and regards.> > > > >> > > > > Sanjiva> > > > >> > > > > , Ash> > > ashsam73 wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > > Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of> > > marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras> > > of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who> > > has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who> > > is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is> > > strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8.> > > > > >> > > > > > Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of 2nd> > > sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more> > > effort.> > > > > >> > > > > > She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her independence.> > > > > >> > > > > > March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again> > > strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006.> > > > > >> > > > > > Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own> > > house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here they> > > might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD).> > > > > >> > > > > > 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of C,> > > Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD to> > > Mars again. Ve is not touched.> > > > > >> > > > > > I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage but> > > more effort will be needed.> > > > > >> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash> > > > > >> > > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > > > Dear Ash and other list members> > > > > > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > > > > > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar (> > > Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > > > > > The palnet and Degree are given below> > > > > > Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6 Me> > > 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq 37> > > > > > The marriage did not happen.> > > > > > My attempt is below:> > > > > > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord and> > > 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord> > > of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give 5:9> > > combination.> > > > > > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > > > > > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or> > > navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY> > > due to SHANI.> > > > > > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is> > > LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did not> > > happen.> > > > > > Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04> > > Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03> > > > > > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat)> > > and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while> > > Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is getting> > > 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20> > > points.> > > > > > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and> > > having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > > > > > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > > > > > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me> > > antra and Ve antra,> > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > > > Sanjiva> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > >> > > > > >

Dear Sanjiva,

We are still waiting for a Detailed D chart lesson from Krushnaji. But from what I have understood so far we do not consider Aspects and 4:10, LoD and LoE etc. etc in D charts

If you study the WS we first start with Basic Strenght. i.e A+B+C then followed by 4:10 then by D and E consideration and then by Aspects on planets and then by Aspects on house again with adjustment of 12th lord and 6th lord and then 12th from B.

So since we do not use Aspects in D charts we only find the basic Strength. So we cast the SAV chart of D charts i.e. we are considering planest with relation to eacth other and lagna so in short yogs but we are not considering aspects or 4:10 etc.

Now for navasma we say we are giving equal status as Rasi means we are considering aspects for example say if Ve is aspected by Shani then we also check if Venus is aspected by Shani in navamsa. Hence we call it equal status.

Another example would be if Sa is in 5th house in navasmsa we consider it giving full delay in marriage as it will aspect nA, nB and nC house in navasmsa. So here its given equal status.

But LoD and LoE are from Rasi only.

So power of planet and WS from Rasi chart, and say A+B+C power from D charts.

The most important D charts we use or have used extensively are Navamsa, Drekkhana and Trishansa.

In most cases we get answer directly from WS and studying Rasi and Navamsa and above d charts. On in case where one is not clear and want to go deeper to confirm events we can go to D chart. That portion we are waiting for.

So we are casting the SAV which means we are considering planets w.r.t. each other in D charts but not aspects or 4:10 etc.

By casting SAV it means that we are considering planets w.r.t each other so all yogas and their contras and from that we get the basic power of the planet in house A, B and C in the D chart.

So making a long story short, Navmsa is a D chart and in D charts we use A+B+C points only. The full WS is casted for Rasi only.

I hope it answers your question.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "sanjiva_sharma" <sanjiva_sharma wrote:>> > Dear Ash & Respected Krushnaji,> > Thanks a lot for your guidance and such agreat enduring effort in> expalining the finer points of this "WONDERFUL & ACCURATE BUT SO SIMPLE> KAS SYSTEM.> > Now, queries are clear at this point.> > Thanks & Regards> > Sanjiva> > P.S.:- But as you explained in 2) That WS and power of planet from Rasi> chart only. Navamsa is a D chart and in the WS we only take A+B+C> points. Then My queries remains " What is the significance of A+B+C> points in D-Charts and when to use them?> > , "ashsam73"> ashsam73@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sanjiva,> >> > I did confirm the 3 points with Krushnaji.> >> > 1) LoD and LoE are to be taken only from Rasi and NOT Navamsa> >> > 2) WS and power of planet from Rasi chart only. Navamsa is a D chart> > and in the WS we only take A+B+C points.> >> > 3) This point I had clarified in my previous mail.> >> > Hope its clear,> >> > Cheers !!!> > Ash> >> >> > , "sanjiva_sharma"> > sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Ash,> > >> > > Thanks very much. Things are much clear now. In the lesson, it was> > > stated that Navamsa and Rashi Have equal status. My interpretation> was> > > that "We should look for the delay due to aspect of Sa on house> A,B,C> > or> > > theirlords , in both Rashi & Navamsa, but A,B,C are to be taken from> > > Rashi Chart only"> > >> > > In your explanation, you have taken A,B,C from Navamsa as well.> > >> > > Now, following issues/queries arises because of this.> > >> > > 1. When we are "Timing the Event". we consider the antra of LoD and> > > LoE as per Rashi Chart. Do we have to consider this LoD and LoE as> per> > > Navamsa as well.> > >> > > 2. For the quality of events, we take points of plannet, whose antra> > is> > > running. Is This from Rasi only? or we consider the Navamasa as> well.> > >> > > 3. Is Navamsa considered for Marriage(Spouse)-related events only.> For> > > others, e.g. job; income etc, Can we consider Navamsa or other> > releveant> > > Divisonal Charts e.g. D-10; D-2 etc.> > > , Ash ashsam73> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > >> > > > let me put a pre-fix of n to indicate Navamsa so that we confuse> it> > > with LoA from Rasi nLoA (navamsa's LoA) = Ju> > > > nLoB = Merc> > > > nLoc = Venus.> > > >> > > > Sa is aspecting Venus in navamsa, Sa is conjoining Ju and Me in> > > navamsa. So all 3 lords are touched by Sa.> > > >> > > > Here also Ju is navamsa 2nd lord and Ju aspects 2nd house and has> > 7th> > > aspect on Venus in navamsa. So here Guru is also delay causing.> > > >> > > > W.r.t my question that despite Guru aspects Shani it means that> Guru> > > should check delay of Shani, however one has to go deeper and study> > the> > > status of Guru and see if Guru can check delay of Shani first. So> here> > > Guru is in nakshtra of Pushya which is ruled by Shani and hence Guru> > > cant check delay of Shani. Guru in sign or nakhatra or navamsa of> > Shani> > > or if Guru is in libra in rasi or navamsa can't check delay of> Shani.> > > >> > > > So here both Shani and Guru are delay causing. i.e. Shani is> causing> > > delay and then Guru enhances that delay.> > > >> > > > I hope its clear.> > > >> > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > Dear Ash,> > > > I studied the Navamsa and observed the followings:> > > > 1. Ve is aspected by Ma & Sat, thereby, spoiling it's> > > > characteristics. And Being NK , may have an impact on Marriage. Is> > > > it the reason for Delay?> > > >> > > >> > > > 2. But at the same time Ve is also aspected by Ju, thereby,> > > > checking / correcting Ve.> > > > 3. SAT is sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it> the> > > > reason for Delay?> > > > 4.In Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but Jupiter can not check delay> of> > > > Shani, as it is not aspecting Shani.> > > > Please, guide me whether I am missing any importnat point in my> > > > analysis/.> > > >> > > > Thanks and regards.> > > >> > > > Sanjiva> > > > - In , "ashsam73"> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > >> > > > > Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. Study Navamsa closely. I> > > > think now you will get the answer.> > > > >> > > > > Also one more question, in Navamsa, Sa is with Jupiter but how> > > > come Jupiter is not checking delay of Shani?> > > > >> > > > > Other planets can cause delay for example if venus is far away> > > > from Sun and sometimes such people might not be interested in a> > > > commitment or mariage so that might delay marriage, sometimes Ju> in> > > > libra can delay marriage too. Other planets can cause delay if> they> > > > are having 0 power in SAV. Also planets can create delay if they> > > > have less power in WS or also sometimes if they are SD to 6th lord> > > > etc.> > > > >> > > > > In the end I want to ask, yes as per this birth time given there> > > > is delay however lagna is at 5Ge26. So all events should be first> > > > checked, the authenticity of birth time must be verified and then> > > > dwelv into making predictions.> > > > >> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ,> "sanjiva_sharma"> > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Ash> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks for your clarifications. I , also see, that it should> > > > happen in 3rd Sector of VE antra, as Ve is LOE and have 16 points> > > > for 7 house.> > > > > >> > > > > > But my queries was that why it did not happen in Me antra?. Me> > > > is LoD and have 12 points. Is it due to the fact that Me is SD to> > Mar> > > > (6th lord- i.e. 12th house from 7th house)?> > > > > > 2.You asked me to caluculate delay period, but, I could not> see> > > > any delay due to SAT, as Sa is not aspecting house A, B, Or C, in> > > > Rashi chart nor aspecting LoA, LoB, LoC in Navamsha. Although SAT> is> > > > sitting with LoB(Ju) and LoC(Mars) in Navamsha. Is it the reason> for> > > > Delay?> > > > > >> > > > > > 3. Ju is also not causing any delay.> > > > > >> > > > > > Just another point for clarification about " Delay causing> > > > Planet" - Is the delay happens due to aspects of Sa & Ju only, or,> > > > any other planets may also be the reason of delay, if they aspect> A,> > > > B, C house.> > > > > >> > > > > > Please, advise me whether I am missing any importnat point in> my> > > > analysis/.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks and regards.> > > > > >> > > > > > Sanjiva> > > > > >> > > > > > , Ash> > > > ashsam73 wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sanjiva,> > > > > > > Please calculate delay period. There are strong chances of> > > > marriage in 3rd sector of Venus. If its delayed then next 2 antras> > > > of sun and moon are weak. After that its that of 6th lord Mars who> > > > has become powerful due to Moon. After that its period of Rahu who> > > > is SD to Sun who is weak for 7th house and then jupiter who is> > > > strong but again SD to 6th lord. Lagna and 9th are in 6:8.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Her delay period I feel has just gotten over at the end of> 2nd> > > > sector of Venus. So now her father should try hard and put more> > > > effort.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > She is a very intellegent girl and she needs her> independence.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > March/April 2006 is strong period. June/july 2006 is again> > > > strong. Then Oct thru Dec 2006.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Also note here karak lord is Moon and its in 12th from own> > > > house. Mars is in 12th from 11th. Sa and Ve are in 1:7 so here> they> > > > might not act as NSD (as per our previous exchanges on SD).> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 7th lord Ju is SD to 6th lord Mars, Mars itself is lord of> C,> > > > Mars as 6th lord controls Moon i.e. its spoiling Moon. LoD is SD> to> > > > Mars again. Ve is not touched.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I feel 3rd sector of Venus is very strong to give marriage> but> > > > more effort will be needed.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > > Ash> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sanjiva_sharma sanjiva_sharma wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Ash and other list members> > > > > > > This is a chart of the daughter of my friend.> > > > > > > DoB - 04 April 1979, ToB - 10.14 hrs, at Bhubhneshawar (> > > > Orisa) India - 20 N 13 and 85 E 50.> > > > > > > The palnet and Degree are given below> > > > > > > Planet Degrees As 5 Ge 26 Su 21 Pi 9 Mo 18 Ge 44 MaR 5 Pi 6> Me> > > > 3 Pi 29 Ju 6 Cn 28 Ve 14 Aq 34 SaR 15 Le 28 Ra 23 Le 37 Ke 23 Aq> 37> > > > > > > The marriage did not happen.> > > > > > > My attempt is below:> > > > > > > 1. SAV for 1 House is 30 and for 7 House is 33. Lagna Lord> and> > > > 7th Lord are Me & Ju and are in 5:9( 30 pts) Lord of Su sign: Lord> > > > of 7th sign is Ju:Me, and Moon is in Ascedent again it will give> 5:9> > > > combination.> > > > > > > Therfore it is a happy marriage as Ve and Ju is not spoiled.> > > > > > > 2. Sa does not aspect house A, B or C either in Rashi or> > > > navamsha. But is with LoB and LoC in Navamsaha. Therfore NO DELAY> > > > due to SHANI.> > > > > > > 3. Marriage did not happen in Sa- Me period, although Me is> > > > LoD and got 12 points. Do not get any justification, why it did> not> > > > happen.> > > > > > > Mercury 1999-Dec-16 2002-Aug-25 Ketu 2002-Aug-25 2003-Oct-04> > > > Venus 2003-Oct-04 2006-Dec-03> > > > > > > It did not happen in Ketu antra as well. Ke is in Aq ( Sat)> > > > and Ju navamsha, more like Ju , because Ju getting 3 bindus while> > > > Sat is getting 2 bindus in 9 House( Ke is in 9 House). Ju is> getting> > > > 19 points ( 2nd highest for 7 house), ma is getting highest as 20> > > > points.> > > > > > > Even it did not happen in Ve antra, although Ve is LoE, and> > > > having 16 points( 3rd highest)> > > > > > > Now 3rd Sector of Ve is running.> > > > > > > Please, give your comment, why marriage did not happen in Me> > > > antra and Ve antra,> > > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > > > > Sanjiva> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >