IndiaDivine.org

old attached files not stored

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members, I am new to this group and am very interested in learning KAS as I have been told it was a very efficient way to time events with great accuracy. I am currently trying my best to understand all the lessons and all the rules of the system, but I have to confess it is very demanding in time and efforts. But I do believe it is definitely worth it. Like everyone of you I guess ;-) Well, I am coming to the point. I am currently reading with great interest all the messages that have been posted here from the beginning, as they gather a lot of chart examples as well as the advices and brilliant interpretations of our respected Krushna. However, I am realising that an important part of these useful informations are not accessible any more, having been sent as attached files that are not stored any more on the servers. For instance, I refer to

message #397 ("Tex's chart") where there was probably an interpretation of a chart made by Krushna, that is unhappily unavailable : Attachment: (application/msword) peter5.doc [not stored] My question is : Does anybody have kept by any chance these very useful attached files in order to make them available again to the community ?!? Many thanks for your attention and answers! -Thierry - (a french devoted KAS student)

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.

Téléchargez la version beta.