IndiaDivine.org

] 8 planets in 12th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manoshi,

In the past, we had an example of my friend (TOB: 4th of feb 1962, 7:25 AM ) and all planets were in the first house. You can see in the archives. I think that such charts are real tests for KAS principles.

What would you like to know from this chart?

all the best,

dadhi

-

Manoshi Chatterjee

Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:57 AM

8 planets in 12th house

Dear All,I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get views and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this chart on the other list so he might answer here as well. 5th feb 19628:35 AMThane, India19N1272E58Planet Degrees As 17 Aq 14 Su 23 Cp 24 Mo 25 Cp 7 Ma 10 Cp 2 MeR 24 Cp 21 Ju 26 Cp 13 Ve 25 Cp 30 Sa 11 Cp 23 Ra 25 Cn 43 Ke 25 Cp 43 --Manoshi

Dear Dadhi,

I want to know about the native, his life, his nature etc.

I have a done a small analysis of the chart with 8 planets in 12th

house, but am waiting for the person to reply and give his feedback.

here is what I thought and have asked the person who posted the

chart:

1) the native may be an unhappy person (happiness is a state of

mind).

2) Did he get married/a very strong relationship from 1988-1990?

(or is it 1994-96)? I would definitely like to know if he is married

or not.

3)If I may say, the person is passionate by nature and is not stable

in his relationships.

4) Must be very good at work, at a high position/very good authority.

5)Did he get his first job in the period of 1986-88?

6)He must be travelling abroad but may not have settled down in a

foriegn country (not sure).

I will look into the chart that you have given too and if you could

reply with feedback. I dont think it's the test for any school of

astrology rather a test for astrologers, how much have they been

able to pick up the matter and how much are they able to apply the

principles correctly. What are your views about this chart, let us

all know. It's going to be a very good learning exoerience for

everyone of us.

regards

Manoshi

<denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:

>

> Dear Manoshi,

>

> In the past, we had an example of my friend (TOB: 4th of feb 1962,

7:25 AM ) and all planets were in the first house. You can see in

the archives. I think that such charts are real tests for KAS

principles.

>

> What would you like to know from this chart?

>

> all the best,

> dadhi

>

>

> -

> Manoshi Chatterjee

>

> Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:57 AM

> 8 planets in 12th house

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get

views

> and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this

> chart on the other list so he might answer here as well.

>

> 5th feb 1962

> 8:35 AM

> Thane, India

> 19N12

> 72E58

>

> Planet Degrees

> As 17 Aq 14

> Su 23 Cp 24

> Mo 25 Cp 7

> Ma 10 Cp 2

> MeR 24 Cp 21

> Ju 26 Cp 13

> Ve 25 Cp 30

> Sa 11 Cp 23

> Ra 25 Cn 43

> Ke 25 Cp 43

>

> --Manoshi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> What are your views about this chart, let us> all know. It's going to be a very good learning exoerience for> everyone of us.

I do not think that this is strong chart according to the principles written in my previous letter. There could be many setbacks.

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi,As per KAS, when planets are in 12th house, the house ruled by those planets gets enhanced. This chart given by Manoshi is a valid example to prove this point. 12th house is that of Moksh. 6th house as per KAS is most malefic house , so 12th house is the most benefic house of the chart. Simiarly sign of exalation is opposite that of debilitation.We say that when planets are in 6th house they are like in a black hole. We are saying that when planets are in 12th house then the house ruled by them i.e the results are ehnanced.Timing will be as per points.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > What are your views about this chart, let us> > all know. It's going to be a very good learning exoerience for> > everyone of us.> > > I do not think that this is strong chart according to the principles written in my previous letter. There could be many setbacks.> > all the best,> Dadhi>

> As per KAS, when planets are in 12th house, the house ruled by those> planets gets enhanced. This chart given by Manoshi is a valid example to> prove this point.> > 12th house is that of Moksh. 6th house as per KAS is most malefic house ,> so 12th house is the most benefic house of the chart. Simiarly sign of> exalation is opposite that of debilitation.> > We say that when planets are in 6th house they are like in a black hole.> We are saying that when planets are in 12th house then the house ruled by> them i.e the results are ehnanced.

Well, this rule regarding 12th house are given in the lessons and thanks for pointing them out. My point regarding setbacks (confirmed by Manoshi later) is not because of planets are situated in the 12th house.

Actually, planets could be in ANY house (together). And, since this would cause distribution of bindus in such a way that some aspects of life are damaged or there are setback or some lacking. How big this problems would be, well, depends on strenght of Rashi and Navamsha carts together.

all the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Monday, January 30, 2006 4:56 PM

Re: ] 8 planets in 12th house

Dear Dadhi,

As per KAS, when planets are in 12th house, the house ruled by those planets gets enhanced. This chart given by Manoshi is a valid example to prove this point.

12th house is that of Moksh. 6th house as per KAS is most malefic house , so 12th house is the most benefic house of the chart. Simiarly sign of exalation is opposite that of debilitation.

We say that when planets are in 6th house they are like in a black hole. We are saying that when planets are in 12th house then the house ruled by them i.e the results are ehnanced.

Timing will be as per points.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > What are your views about this chart, let us> > all know. It's going to be a very good learning exoerience for> > everyone of us.> > > I do not think that this is strong chart according to the principles written in my previous letter. There could be many setbacks.> > all the best,> Dadhi>