>

> Dear Manoshi,

>

> In the past, we had an example of my friend (TOB: 4th of feb 1962,

7:25 AM ) and all planets were in the first house. You can see in

the archives. I think that such charts are real tests for KAS

principles.

>

> What would you like to know from this chart?

>

> all the best,

> dadhi

>

>

> -

> Manoshi Chatterjee

>

> Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:57 AM

> 8 planets in 12th house

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get

views

> and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this

> chart on the other list so he might answer here as well.

>

> 5th feb 1962

> 8:35 AM

> Thane, India

> 19N12

> 72E58

>

> Planet Degrees

> As 17 Aq 14

> Su 23 Cp 24

> Mo 25 Cp 7

> Ma 10 Cp 2

> MeR 24 Cp 21

> Ju 26 Cp 13

> Ve 25 Cp 30

> Sa 11 Cp 23

> Ra 25 Cn 43

> Ke 25 Cp 43

>

> --Manoshi

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Dadhi,

you are right. The person has told that the native left his job 5

years back, had an accident at work and now does some antique

business (well, dbce points from sun/moon rising shows business) but

is in a poor condition. But if you look at this chart (with 8

planets in 12th house), the summary points (not SAV) tell a lot

about his situation.

I have a chart of a native with 7 planets clustered in 2 houses

(5th house and 6th house), but the person is a very rich man,

extremely well established, very well educated etc. So basically,

one has to look at more and more charts to make oneself perfect.

In your freind's case, I would definitely want to know how could he

get married (which antra did he get married though?) as all planets

are aspecting the house B. If Krushana Ji could shed some light on

this.

Manoshi

, " Dadhi "

<denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:

>

> > What are your views about this chart, let us

> > all know. It's going to be a very good learning exoerience for

> > everyone of us.

>

>

> I do not think that this is strong chart according to the

principles written in my previous letter. There could be many

setbacks.

>

> all the best,

> Dadhi

>

> you are right. The person has told that the native left his job 5> years back, had an accident at work and now does some antique> business (well, dbce points from sun/moon rising shows business) but> is in a poor condition. But if you look at this chart (with 8> planets in 12th house), the summary points (not SAV) tell a lot> about his situation.

Ok.

> I have a chart of a native with 7 planets clustered in 2 houses> (5th house and 6th house), but the person is a very rich man,> extremely well established, very well educated etc. So basically,> one has to look at more and more charts to make oneself perfect.

Would you be so kind to give data of this person?

> In your freind's case, I would definitely want to know how could he> get married (which antra did he get married though?) as all planets> are aspecting the house B. If Krushana Ji could shed some light on> this.>

He got married in Ju/Me. Me is the weakest planet for the 7th house.

He seems to be satisfied with his married life.

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi,When there are some problems and it can be maritial, no child or some problems with child etc marriage might happen in lowest power. Being satisfied means 12th house with low 5th house if that is considred as happiness then its ok. Otherwise delay is clearly indicated and marriage i will say happened due to some blessing or punya he must have done.I think you get my drift.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > you are right. The person has told that the native left his job 5> > years back, had an accident at work and now does some antique> > business (well, dbce points from sun/moon rising shows business) but> > is in a poor condition. But if you look at this chart (with 8> > planets in 12th house), the summary points (not SAV) tell a lot> > about his situation.> > > Ok.> > > > I have a chart of a native with 7 planets clustered in 2 houses> > (5th house and 6th house), but the person is a very rich man,> > extremely well established, very well educated etc. So basically,> > one has to look at more and more charts to make oneself perfect.> > > Would you be so kind to give data of this person?> > > > In your freind's case, I would definitely want to know how could he> > get married (which antra did he get married though?) as all planets> > are aspecting the house B. If Krushana Ji could shed some light on> > this.> > > > He got married in Ju/Me. Me is the weakest planet for the 7th house. > He seems to be satisfied with his married life. > > all the best,> Dadhi>

> When there are some problems and it can be maritial, no child or some> problems with child etc marriage might happen in lowest power.> > Being satisfied means 12th house with low 5th house if that is considred> as happiness then its ok.

What is in your opinion combination that someone is satisfied ?

> Otherwise delay is clearly indicated and> marriage i will say happened due to some blessing or punya he must have> done.

I am also of that opinion.

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi,You have asked an interesting question on my opinion. To be frank, it does not matter what my opinion is. Dadhi, keep in mind that all these laws are given w.r.t India and Indians. So in India, we might say that the purpose of marriage might be to have child. Say if there is an issues in having a child or say more problems in child then there is a chance that marriage will take place in lowest points or 6th lord.Even sometimes say health of person might not be ok which might cause unhappiness in marriage then in those cases too maybe marriage might take place in lowest points or 6th lord. I hope that answers your question or atleast gives u a lead to explore more charts.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > > When there are some problems and it can be maritial, no child or some> > problems with child etc marriage might happen in lowest power.> > > > Being satisfied means 12th house with low 5th house if that is considred> > as happiness then its ok. > > > What is in your opinion combination that someone is satisfied ?> > > > Otherwise delay is clearly indicated and> > marriage i will say happened due to some blessing or punya he must have> > done.> > > I am also of that opinion. > > > all the best,> Dadhi>