>

> Dear Manoshi,

>

> In the past, we had an example of my friend (TOB: 4th of feb 1962,

7:25 AM ) and all planets were in the first house. You can see in

the archives. I think that such charts are real tests for KAS

principles.

>

> What would you like to know from this chart?

>

> all the best,

> dadhi

>

>

> -

> Manoshi Chatterjee

>

> Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:57 AM

> 8 planets in 12th house

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get

views

> and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this

> chart on the other list so he might answer here as well.

>

> 5th feb 1962

> 8:35 AM

> Thane, India

> 19N12

> 72E58

>

> Planet Degrees

> As 17 Aq 14

> Su 23 Cp 24

> Mo 25 Cp 7

> Ma 10 Cp 2

> MeR 24 Cp 21

> Ju 26 Cp 13

> Ve 25 Cp 30

> Sa 11 Cp 23

> Ra 25 Cn 43

> Ke 25 Cp 43

>

> --Manoshi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sorry for multiple posts.

It is OK.

> But I was wondering if your friend is> married. He might have some relationships but marriage...!!!He must

He is married...for last 4 years. Before, he could not get married. I thing that in archives there are more info.

> not be having any personal happiness.

As far as I know, he has some personal happines, but I would say due to his interest

in spiritual matters.

> Chart shows he must be earning> well, good authority ( you must have noticed the first house dbce> points ( all over 28), but most of the SAV points are low, status of> the chart has gone down. Tell more about the native, about his going> abroad ( away from his birth place to a forign country, if he has> ever), his relationships(if you know), job scenario etc. It will> definitely be an inetersting study.

Some details you may find in archives, but here are some answers: he does not earns well - contrary... neither have good authority.

Although there are some strong points (seemingly) like 3,6,10 and 11th are raising (29, 34, 36 and 54), there is differenct scenario in his life.

From classical point of view we know that all planets in one house create bad yoga, but we have to see it from KAS point of view.

Although 3,6,10 and 11 are raising, he got male child. Although his 11th house in SAV is extremely strong and much stronger than SAV points in 10th or 12th house, he is not reach. Very average, even below average.

Therefore I said that this kind of charts could be some kind of test...OK, you are right - it is for astrologers, not the school. It reminds me on using Mandooka dasa (firstly promoted by K.N.Rao) when there are 4 planets in kendra. If one look from classical Vimshotari Dasha (VD) such charts, it is easier to be confused. Here, in KAS, we have VD for Dasha/Bhukti level + transits and it is a kind of test for us.

Regarding my friend, or in similar cases, my only explanation would be that Navamsha (D-9) chart has same importance as Rashi, and it would be wise to ALWAYS look both charts using KAS. Of course, we do that, but here I am talking strenght in D-9 and using SAV in D-9.

I do not know what would Krushnaji and Ash say about this, as it is not in standard lectures, but I have found that Navamsha sometimes has more importance - in fact, if (like in my freinds case) all planets are in Cp (in rashi) and Cp has 24 points only, than planets in D-9 should be strongly situated - ie. in houses with higher SAV points to bestow moderate results. In his case planets are in D-9 houses with less number of bindus and it is quite unfavorable. Therefore no strong manifestion of some good points from Rashi. If planets are positioned strongly in Rashi and Navamsa that is of course higly positive, and strong Rashi and weak Navamsha positioned would again give below moderate results.

This is not something new, but standard vedic astrology principles, and IMHO could be applied here to better see these specail cases. This is not all. I think that some details could be seen from other vargas.

I would appriciate comments and other views.

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi,What is the meaning of DBCE points in rising order and whyt is it that when points are rising does one have MORE PROBABILITY of getting a female child?What are the scientific facts.Think on this and I think you will get the answer.Can you also give me the reference where your friends chart was discussed. Pardon me that with the limited time I have these days I am unable to do exhaustive searches. So reference to post number will help.Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > Sorry for multiple posts. > > It is OK.> > > > But I was wondering if your friend is> > married. He might have some relationships but marriage...!!!He must> > > He is married...for last 4 years. Before, he could not get married. I thing that in archives there are more info.> > > > not be having any personal happiness. > > > As far as I know, he has some personal happines, but I would say due to his interest > in spiritual matters.> > > > Chart shows he must be earning> > well, good authority ( you must have noticed the first house dbce> > points ( all over 28), but most of the SAV points are low, status of> > the chart has gone down. Tell more about the native, about his going> > abroad ( away from his birth place to a forign country, if he has> > ever), his relationships(if you know), job scenario etc. It will> > definitely be an inetersting study.> > Some details you may find in archives, but here are some answers: he does not earns well - contrary... neither have good authority. > > Although there are some strong points (seemingly) like 3,6,10 and 11th are raising (29, 34, 36 and 54), there is differenct scenario in his life.> > From classical point of view we know that all planets in one house create bad yoga, but we have to see it from KAS point of view.> > Although 3,6,10 and 11 are raising, he got male child. Although his 11th house in SAV is extremely strong and much stronger than SAV points in 10th or 12th house, he is not reach. Very average, even below average.> > Therefore I said that this kind of charts could be some kind of test...OK, you are right - it is for astrologers, not the school. It reminds me on using Mandooka dasa (firstly promoted by K.N.Rao) when there are 4 planets in kendra. If one look from classical Vimshotari Dasha (VD) such charts, it is easier to be confused. Here, in KAS, we have VD for Dasha/Bhukti level + transits and it is a kind of test for us.> > Regarding my friend, or in similar cases, my only explanation would be that Navamsha (D-9) chart has same importance as Rashi, and it would be wise to ALWAYS look both charts using KAS. Of course, we do that, but here I am talking strenght in D-9 and using SAV in D-9. > > I do not know what would Krushnaji and Ash say about this, as it is not in standard lectures, but I have found that Navamsha sometimes has more importance - in fact, if (like in my freinds case) all planets are in Cp (in rashi) and Cp has 24 points only, than planets in D-9 should be strongly situated - ie. in houses with higher SAV points to bestow moderate results. In his case planets are in D-9 houses with less number of bindus and it is quite unfavorable. Therefore no strong manifestion of some good points from Rashi. If planets are positioned strongly in Rashi and Navamsa that is of course higly positive, and strong Rashi and weak Navamsha positioned would again give below moderate results. > > This is not something new, but standard vedic astrology principles, and IMHO could be applied here to better see these specail cases. This is not all. I think that some details could be seen from other vargas.> > I would appriciate comments and other views.> > all the best,> Dadhi>

Dear Dadhi,Actually many things are covered.Let me address some of the questions. Firstly we should nto see anything in isolation. Please say more about the job of the native his nature of your friend, his peronality. It will be helpful.One thing, when all planets are in 1 house it also means that 12th from B and B have become Samdharmi. This is given in the lessons. So this will say a lot about why Standard texts say that all planets in 1 house might not be good. However again its important to see where the planets are placed. In the previous case all planets were in the 12th house so again the result there were enhanced.Now your friend married late. Manoshi is correct in a way when she said that marriage might be an issue here its delayed a lot. Even the marriage has happened in Ju MD and in Me antra or so which is 6th lord and might have low power. All this might have a lot of meaning.Now the native has a child who has been diagnosed with Down syndrome. Again here conception of child happened in Ketu antra. Guru MD. Guru is both FK and NK for 5th. Ketu is SD to Sa and Ma. Sa is LoD for 5th and Ma is having lowest power for 5th house. Ketu being SD to LoD will furnish timing. 5th house is the house of crown and its Karak for 10th house. Its status is very important. Here Venus is the lord and again its given that status of KArak is very important. Here Venus to sun distance is 1.9 degrees. Venus is SD to Mars who is 12th from B. Again Ve is SD to 6th lord too. So here the status of Karak is important to gauge. So here 5th house is disturbed. Guru is again being conjoined by Sa and Ma and Ju is in sign of Sa.Power of 5th house in WS is low too for mostly all houses except that of Venus an dShani. Here Status of venus is spoilt. Here Shani is the only planet that has more power in the 5th house. For marriage there is a lot of delay. Ju being in sign of Sa cant check this delay. Infact Ju itself is giving delay. There is also 1 zero and Ve who is FK itself is disturbed. Marriage only might take place due to some blessing of Guru or father. Lagna and 9th lords are in 5:9 in navamsa i.e Sa and Me. For just pleasures you can see the power in 12th house. Except for Mars and Guru most planet are high for 12th. Again that is quite evident. However 5th house is weak in the chart. If 5th house is weak then what is the meaning of DBCE points rising ... that I leave upto you. Yes, he might like to do things his way and he might not like being dominated. What are the facts. Again his lagna SAV points are 24 so he will listen to all but do what he likes. Nothing what I have said is new. All these things are discussed in lessons. MY suggestion is to understand the lessson more closely regarding the depth of it.VA says that all planetes in 1 house are bad. Here we are giving concrete understandin w.r.t Ashtakvarg and also exceptions get covered.If someone were to give u this chart and tell that this native will have happiness from children and early marriage what you would say after studying KAS? Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > Sorry for multiple posts. > > It is OK.> > > > But I was wondering if your friend is> > married. He might have some relationships but marriage...!!!He must> > > He is married...for last 4 years. Before, he could not get married. I thing that in archives there are more info.> > > > not be having any personal happiness. > > > As far as I know, he has some personal happines, but I would say due to his interest > in spiritual matters.> > > > Chart shows he must be earning> > well, good authority ( you must have noticed the first house dbce> > points ( all over 28), but most of the SAV points are low, status of> > the chart has gone down. Tell more about the native, about his going> > abroad ( away from his birth place to a forign country, if he has> > ever), his relationships(if you know), job scenario etc. It will> > definitely be an inetersting study.> > Some details you may find in archives, but here are some answers: he does not earns well - contrary... neither have good authority. > > Although there are some strong points (seemingly) like 3,6,10 and 11th are raising (29, 34, 36 and 54), there is differenct scenario in his life.> > From classical point of view we know that all planets in one house create bad yoga, but we have to see it from KAS point of view.> > Although 3,6,10 and 11 are raising, he got male child. Although his 11th house in SAV is extremely strong and much stronger than SAV points in 10th or 12th house, he is not reach. Very average, even below average.> > Therefore I said that this kind of charts could be some kind of test...OK, you are right - it is for astrologers, not the school. It reminds me on using Mandooka dasa (firstly promoted by K.N.Rao) when there are 4 planets in kendra. If one look from classical Vimshotari Dasha (VD) such charts, it is easier to be confused. Here, in KAS, we have VD for Dasha/Bhukti level + transits and it is a kind of test for us.> > Regarding my friend, or in similar cases, my only explanation would be that Navamsha (D-9) chart has same importance as Rashi, and it would be wise to ALWAYS look both charts using KAS. Of course, we do that, but here I am talking strenght in D-9 and using SAV in D-9. > > I do not know what would Krushnaji and Ash say about this, as it is not in standard lectures, but I have found that Navamsha sometimes has more importance - in fact, if (like in my freinds case) all planets are in Cp (in rashi) and Cp has 24 points only, than planets in D-9 should be strongly situated - ie. in houses with higher SAV points to bestow moderate results. In his case planets are in D-9 houses with less number of bindus and it is quite unfavorable. Therefore no strong manifestion of some good points from Rashi. If planets are positioned strongly in Rashi and Navamsa that is of course higly positive, and strong Rashi and weak Navamsha positioned would again give below moderate results. > > This is not something new, but standard vedic astrology principles, and IMHO could be applied here to better see these specail cases. This is not all. I think that some details could be seen from other vargas.> > I would appriciate comments and other views.> > all the best,> Dadhi>

Dear Ash,

Your answers are very fast...:)... and as always, are very enlivening. Thank you very much. Some comments are below.

> Let me address some of the questions. Firstly we should nto see anything> in isolation. Please say more about the job of the native his nature of> your friend, his peronality. It will be helpful.

Low paid job as worker.

He is little bit fat.

Cool, but easily become agresive.

Likes fights and competition.

Interested in philosopy.

> One thing, when all planets are in 1 house it also means that 12th from B> and B have become Samdharmi. This is given in the lessons. So this will> say a lot about why Standard texts say that all planets in 1 house might> not be good. However again its important to see where the planets are> placed. In the previous case all planets were in the 12th house so again> the result there were enhanced.

Well, just to notice, when all planets are in ANY house, 12th from B and B are Samdhamis.

> For just pleasures you can see the power in 12th house. Except for Mars> and Guru most planet are high for 12th. Again that is quite evident.

Are high points for 12th good for pleasures?

> However 5th house is weak in the chart. If 5th house is weak then what is> the meaning of DBCE points rising ... that I leave upto you.

You are correct. I missed that point.

> Yes, he> might like to do things his way and he might not like being dominated.

True.

> What are the facts. Again his lagna SAV points are 24 so he will listen> to all but do what he likes.

Most probably true.

> If someone were to give u this chart and tell that this native will have> happiness from children and early marriage what you would say after> studying KAS?

Obiously different story.

all the best,

Dadhi

PS. If you know, could you comment on questions to Krushnaji regarding lesson 29?

Dear Dadhi,Correct. When planets are in 1 house then 12th from B becomes SD to LoB and also 6th lord. Now at the same time if all these planets are in the 12th hosue then .................................... What happens when 8th lord and 6th lord are in 12th. Isnt that vipareet raj yog as per standard texts ? For us we will say that if 6th lord is in 12th house then results of 6th and if that planet rules 2nd house the result of that will also get enhanced. Simiarly for 8th house and if that planet rules 2nd house too and 12th lord in 12th house is again enhancement of 12th house results which is enjoyment, pleaures etc and 2nd house if that planet rules also.Like I said our laws of KAS are very detailed. It will take some deep study to gauge how KAS has infact made jyotish shastra more easy to comprehend.Food for thought. I just said it in short that exception also get covered. Also here u can gauge the MF part of it. Again u can go deeper to see which are more closer SD's cause if all planets are in same sign they are SD but those say in same nak and in same sign are tighter SD as compared to those being in same sign and different nakshtra.Again all these are covered in lessons. Nothing new.Cheer,Ash , "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> Dear Ash,> > Your answers are very fast...... and as always, are very enlivening. Thank you very much. Some comments are below.> > > > Let me address some of the questions. Firstly we should nto see anything> > in isolation. Please say more about the job of the native his nature of> > your friend, his peronality. It will be helpful.> > > Low paid job as worker. > He is little bit fat.> Cool, but easily become agresive.> Likes fights and competition.> Interested in philosopy.> > > > One thing, when all planets are in 1 house it also means that 12th from B> > and B have become Samdharmi. This is given in the lessons. So this will> > say a lot about why Standard texts say that all planets in 1 house might> > not be good. However again its important to see where the planets are> > placed. In the previous case all planets were in the 12th house so again> > the result there were enhanced.> > > Well, just to notice, when all planets are in ANY house, 12th from B and B are Samdhamis.> > > > For just pleasures you can see the power in 12th house. Except for Mars> > and Guru most planet are high for 12th. Again that is quite evident.> > > Are high points for 12th good for pleasures?> > > > However 5th house is weak in the chart. If 5th house is weak then what is> > the meaning of DBCE points rising ... that I leave upto you. > > > You are correct. I missed that point.> > > > Yes, he> > might like to do things his way and he might not like being dominated.> > > True.> > > What are the facts. Again his lagna SAV points are 24 so he will listen> > to all but do what he likes.> > > Most probably true.> > > > If someone were to give u this chart and tell that this native will have> > happiness from children and early marriage what you would say after> > studying KAS?> > Obiously different story.> > all the best,> Dadhi> > PS. If you know, could you comment on questions to Krushnaji regarding lesson 29?>

> What is the meaning of DBCE points in rising order and whyt is it that> when points are rising does one have MORE PROBABILITY of getting a female> child?> > What are the scientific facts.> > Think on this and I think you will get the answer.

Dear Ash,

I have no idea what is scientific point of view or facts. Some explanation is from the lesson 20...below.

Is that would you meant? or... please enliven.

all the best,

Dadhi

--------------------

The X chromosomes in a males’s semen become very active when he becomes tense, worried or anxious, which could be due to new responsibilities in a marriage commitment. Knowingly or unknowingly, the male can be under some tension, which can be indicated from the points in the 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses. If these points are in rising order, the person takes on a big venture (relatively speaking). General such a person will have a female as a first child.

---------------

> Dear Dadhi,> > Actually many things are covered.>

I would like to thank you again for nice explanation.

Regarding this chart and conversation started by Manoshi and myself, it was about the strenght of the chart. I did not want to go into details. My point was about assessing the strenght of the chart. Surely, when planets are in one house, there is great possibillity that many become Samdharmis. And, that in itself could be complicated or beneficial for the owner of the chart.

Now, regarding the strenght of the chart, my point was that (as per standard VA) one's Rashi and Navamsha chart should be somewhat srong. We may add WS for details.

Is that how you would you assess the strenght of someone's chart? Please explain.

all the best,

Dadhi

Dear Dadhi,

One thing, I always get confused when someone says that a planet is strong and u gauge the strenght from Rasi and Navamsa.

My question is that Strong for what ? Is is strong for all 12 houses, it is strong for quality? is it strong for giving timing ? Can you please be more specific.

With KAS we are being very very specific in saying that when a particular antra is runnign then say if 11th ponits are more than 12th then we say that the native will have savings, if 10th is more than 11th then we say that person will put more effortw.r.t income at teh same time say the points may be low for 7th house so that can show something w.r.t 7th house, it can be travel or seperation depending on other factors ?

You have commented on I think conditions for say neecha bhanga yogs for example Guru say 20 to 23deg20 in Capricorn then its in neecha in Rasi but its in Unncha in navamsa. So some compensating factor is there?

So some how you are trying to gauge the strenght. Again this does not answer my question as to what is this Guru strong for ? i.e. from 1st to 12th house. So can you be specific.

Again then contra scenario say Guru is in unncha in Rasi but say its from 20 to 23deg20 in Cancer means its in navamsa of Capricorn then in that case again u are saying that Guru is powerful means in unncha (that i am taking as your judgement of power of guru) and but its in neecha of Capricorn in Navamsa so some goodness is lost. Then again u might find combos for finding the balance say if Cancer is in kendra then how things will be , but even after doing all this I do not get any clear indication that What is this Guru good for ? Will each and every event be nice in Guru antra? Or then again its Guru MD or then again its Guru prati antra etc etc etc.

With Ashtakvarg we first get power of Guru means we consider all yogas w.r.t all 7 planets and lagna (ashta). So then for example we get Guru with say 5 bindus. Means its making good yogs in the house its placed in with lagna and 4 or other planets or 5 planets. These are all yogs. Then how it behaves w.r.t. aspects and 4:10 (mutual co-workers) and then deduct power of say 12th from B and 6th lord. And we do that for each and every house.

So I dont see many people writing all yogs that guru makes w.r.t. each and every planet and say w.r.t. lagna. The strength is gauged by its placement so if in unccha then its strong, if its in neecha then its weak.

Again Jaimini says that unncha neecha va srimantha. So again there is some thing different there.

We say in KAS that planets in neecha sign and with less than 4 bindus enhances the status of the chart. Planets in exaltation sign and with more bindus reduce the status of chart.

You just observe Lord Rams chart, so many planets in unccha but he had to face so many hard ships and sacrifices.

Jaimini calls 4th house Dara. We are saying its LoD. Actually all this is covered directly or indirectly in KAS.

As per KAS we get WS i.e. planets w.r.t. each other and then 4:10, aspects , LoD LoE planets in House D or E with more bindus , adjustment of 12th from B and 6th lord and also aspects malefic/benefic on upchay house first.

Then we are finding SD. So say if Guru is in unccha in rasi and from 20 to 23deg20 means cap navamsa then its SD to Shani. Means Guru has become SD to 12th from B. (pisces - aqu). So Guru in say Cancer lagna means MF = 1.4 or say Merecury in virgo the MF from lesson 26 is 1.6. We are using that for quality of event.

So when you talk of Vedic Astrology then the least you can do is be at par means put in the same effort to be more exact rather than be general.

When using KAS we are deriving power and in numerical format and for all 7 planets (ra and ke are sd to sign and nak ) so 9 and for all 12 house and we are finding all yogs and contras and also we are using sign placements.

It is all VA only, only thing is that we are being more precice and not general.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > Dear Dadhi,> > > > Actually many things are covered.> > > > > I would like to thank you again for nice explanation.> > Regarding this chart and conversation started by Manoshi and myself, it was about the strenght of the chart. I did not want to go into details. My point was about assessing the strenght of the chart. Surely, when planets are in one house, there is great possibillity that many become Samdharmis. And, that in itself could be complicated or beneficial for the owner of the chart.> > Now, regarding the strenght of the chart, my point was that (as per standard VA) one's Rashi and Navamsha chart should be somewhat srong. We may add WS for details.> > Is that how you would you assess the strenght of someone's chart? Please explain.> > all the best,> Dadhi>

Dear Dadhi,

Yes that is correct. When a male is taking on big projects and assignments (DBCE points are rising) then there is definitely more stress and the make determines the sex of the child. So at that time there are more probabilities of having a female child.

If there are other factors then if there is a male child then there might be some problems or cesearean or abortions etc.

Study of female chart and the exact time of conception and the running age and if u refer to the chart given in lessons should also give u the sex of the child. So check that also and you can confirm.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > What is the meaning of DBCE points in rising order and whyt is it that> > when points are rising does one have MORE PROBABILITY of getting a female> > child?> > > > What are the scientific facts.> > > > Think on this and I think you will get the answer.> > > Dear Ash, > > I have no idea what is scientific point of view or facts. Some explanation is from the lesson 20...below.> > Is that would you meant? or... please enliven.> > all the best,> Dadhi> > --------------------> > The X chromosomes in a males's semen become very active when he becomes tense, worried or anxious, which could be due to new responsibilities in a marriage commitment. Knowingly or unknowingly, the male can be under some tension, which can be indicated from the points in the 3rd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses. If these points are in rising order, the person takes on a big venture (relatively speaking). General such a person will have a female as a first child.> > --------------->