8 planets in 12th house--Marriage date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am happy that I could time the marrige right for this person. I

had given two options (which I realized later that the first option

was not possible as the Saturn is aspecting house B and it cannot

give marriage, I admit I was careless) but the second option ( venus

antra) was right. I am waiting for more feedback from the person.

Thanx to Ash ( hats off to his patience) and Krushna ji for guiding

me and helping me learn the system.

--Manoshi

-- In , " Manoshi Chatterjee "

<khallopapa> wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get

views

> and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this

> chart on the other list so he might answer here as well.

>

> 5th feb 1962

> 8:35 AM

> Thane, India

> 19N12

> 72E58

>

> Planet Degrees

> As 17 Aq 14

> Su 23 Cp 24

> Mo 25 Cp 7

> Ma 10 Cp 2

> MeR 24 Cp 21

> Ju 26 Cp 13

> Ve 25 Cp 30

> Sa 11 Cp 23

> Ra 25 Cn 43

> Ke 25 Cp 43

>

> --Manoshi

>

Dear Manoshi,Congratulations on your correct finding. Brilliant work. It is only your hard work and solving so many charts and learning from each one are u able to predict correctly. It takes a lot of courage and humility to make such predictions on list. Even if they are wrong atleast you learn from them. It is nothing but your faith in KAS and your dedication and hard work and a lot of effort that you were able to predict correctly. Manoshi, a request, can you please forward your post so that your effort is documented on this list. It maybe helpful for those who have doubt that its easy to justify events Post event. I did manage to read your post on other list. Actually you have correctly predicted many things such as the native will do business as DBCE points are rising from Sun and Moon. You have clearely written that this person will hold a position of authority. As per KAS we are saying that when DBCE points are rising and from lagna , sun and moon then more chances to do business or to do work where in one can hold a big post or authorty and the reason is that DBCE means karaktwa of 1st house is in rising trend. Such persons have good personality and in additions if mars is strong then persons can take risks etc. So you have predicted not only the Marriage correctly but even business.Yes, the person has changed his profession at the end of Ju MD and got into business once Sa MD started. Sa is KArak for 3rd, 4th, 6th and 5th.Also you predicted that more expense than income and the Native has commented that the current finacial position is not good. You also had seen Sa's transit over 0 points so causing further aggrivation w.r.t job as Sa is karak for 5th and 6th. 6th is to do with job and 5th can be speculation or say its house of crown too. So again you have predicted Correctly.Some one had predicted problems with health, but if u cast the chart most of the points are high w.r.t 6th house and you havent predicted ill health. So congratz again.Otherwise most people will see so many people in 12th house and will predict such calamaties. As per KAS we are saying that planets in 12th house means that all houses ruled by them their results will be enhanced.So Dear Manoshi, congratz on all your predictions. For those who understand KAS can read so many things from your mail if they focus on it.Please kindly post your answer and the thread from other list to KAS list so such predictions can be kept for new students or KAS aspirants.Cheers !!!Ash , "Manoshi Chatterjee" <khallopapa> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am happy that I could time the marrige right for this person. I > had given two options (which I realized later that the first option > was not possible as the Saturn is aspecting house B and it cannot > give marriage, I admit I was careless) but the second option ( venus > antra) was right. I am waiting for more feedback from the person. > Thanx to Ash ( hats off to his patience) and Krushna ji for guiding > me and helping me learn the system.> > --Manoshi> > -- In , "Manoshi Chatterjee" > khallopapa wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > I got this chart in another list and am so ineterested to get > views > > and study this chart. I have informed the person who posted this > > chart on the other list so he might answer here as well. > > > > 5th feb 1962> > 8:35 AM> > Thane, India> > 19N12> > 72E58> > > > Planet Degrees > > As 17 Aq 14 > > Su 23 Cp 24 > > Mo 25 Cp 7 > > Ma 10 Cp 2 > > MeR 24 Cp 21 > > Ju 26 Cp 13 > > Ve 25 Cp 30 > > Sa 11 Cp 23 > > Ra 25 Cn 43 > > Ke 25 Cp 43 > > > > --Manoshi> >>