IndiaDivine.org

8 planets in 12th house--Dadhi again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Can you also give me the reference where your friends chart was discussed.> Pardon me that with the limited time I have these days I am unable to do> exhaustive searches. So reference to post number will help.

Dear Ash,

I do not know the reference, but I have copies of few texts. Please see below.

It is true that we did not analyzed this chart in full. Only about child of my friend.

It somehow happened that we moved from his chart to his child situation. I remember

that it could be at begining of 2004.

Manoshi: Below, there is a data for my friend if you want more details.

all the best,

Dadhi

-------------------

Dear Margarita and Dadhi,This is a very interesting chart. I should say its a very rare chart to have all planets in 1 house.I would like to study this chart in detail with regards to timing and use KAS. Can you please find out some important and significant events like marriage, illness, business/service, date of any accident if any, education, field of working, intellegence, personality etc.Why don't we make a case study of this chart.

Maybe we can do this chart as a blind chart analysis.

With Guidance of Krushnaji I am sure we all will get to learn something new as each charts is unique.

Also if possible can you get the chart of wife.

I beleive that statistics that I read on the web for Down Syndrome only 15% data pointed to this syndrome coming from father.So it would also be better to study mothers chart to see if at the time of conception if that nakshatra was afflicted by Rahu and/or Mars.

Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash

---------------

> Dear Margarita and Dadhi,> This is a very interesting chart. I should say its a very rare chart> to have all planets in 1 house.> I would like to study this chart in detail with regards to timing and> use KAS. Can you please find out some important and significant> events like marriage, illness, business/service, date of any accident> if any, education, field of working, intellegence, personality etc.> Why don't we make a case study of this chart.

I agree that it becomes a case study. My friend is willing to cooperate. Some details from his life: - His was actually born at 07:15, not 07:25 (but it does not change the position of lagna). - He left school in 1979 and travelled around Europe - 0n July 1st 1979 he got employed as a warehouseman. - His grandfather died on 20th February 1985. He loved his grandfather very much. - He worked till 1990 in the same company, and after that he went to another company as truck driver. - In March 1992 he got fired, and on 1st May 1992 he went to war. He came back on 1st December 1992. - He worked in the new company as warehouseman and delivery-man from 1st March 1993 till 1st September 2003 with a little interruption : he went to war on 5th August 1995 and came back exactly after one month later, on 5th of September. - In 1999 he went to India. He has been interested in spiritual life since 1979. - He fell in love with his future wife and they started dating on 1st November 2001. He got married to her on 26th January 2002. - From 1st of September 2003 he has been working as a commercial clerk in a new company. - His grandmother died on 4th October 2003. - He has big phobia: claustrophobia (elevator, bus and tram jams etc.) - His wealth is below the average. > Maybe we can do this chart as a blind chart analysis.>> With Guidance of Krushnaji I am sure we all will get to learn> something new as each charts is unique.

It would be nice if Krushna has time to help. > Also if possible can you get the chart of wife.

She was born on 25th May 1976. at 21:00, 16E00, 45N50 / +1 (However, her TOB should be rectified, since lagna could be either in Sg or Sc +/- few minutes).

> I beleive that statistics that I read on the web for Down Syndrome> only 15% data pointed to this syndrome coming from father.> So it would also be better to study mothers chart to see if at the> time of conception if that nakshatra was afflicted by Rahu and/or> Mars.

I got some additional info about the mother: - her parents got divorced on November 1978. - half-sister was born on 18.11.1983., and half-brother on 26.5.1985.

- grandfather died on 13.12.1995. - graduated in biology on 18.6.2003. - delivered the baby through Cesarean section All the best,Dadhi

-----------------------

Dear Ash, Margarita, Dadhi, and List members, For Male chart refer the navmansha chart, Sa is in 10th.Navamansha and Rashi chart have equal status. (take birth time 7:15)In Female chart 11th house should also be refered for Child birth.In female chart Mars is in 8th house and Rahu is in 11th. This combination indicates cesarean, and more pron for a mentally retarded child. (Sag lg)krushna

--------------------

Dear Krushnaji and List members,

Since Rashi, Navamsa and Chandra Lagna have almost equal status, should we apply all techniques of KAS to these charts and only then make a prediction? We would obtain different sarvashtakavarga points for each of these. Wouldn't that complicate things?

Thanks & Regards,Manu

, "krushanain" <krushanain> wrote:> Dear Ash, Margarita, Dadhi, and List members,> For Male chart refer the navmansha chart, Sa is in 10th.> Navamansha and Rashi chart have equal status. (take birth time 7:15)> In Female chart 11th house should also be refered for Child birth.> In female chart Mars is in 8th house and Rahu is in 11th. This > combination indicates cesarean, and more pron for a mentally retarded > child. (Sag lg)> krushna

----------------