IndiaDivine.org

A chart for marriage-quiz-correction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Everyone,

The time of birth is 18:30 or 6:30 PM.

(posted before: Try this chart out and time the marriage. I know the

marriage time, a

few more events of the person like birth of child, first job etc.

Well

I dont know yet the quality of married life, but APPEARS to be good.

> > DOB: 25th April 1972

> > time : 6:30

> > 22N49

> > 88E29

> > India

I am sure you will be able to reach the answer. Try as far as you

can.

I could do it till the sector of an antra.)

--Manoshi

Dear Ash, Manoshi and members, Namaskar, The chart is showing full delay with two 0's in 7th and 9th house. The native was born on 25 Apr 72 when 18 Li 25 was rising. There is no moderation of delay also . Position of Mars and Venus is very close. Distance between Su and Ve is >43 deg. I have doubt that native is married yet. However when you know the marriage date then I would like to ask you whether the native married between May 2000 and Oct 2000 in the antra of Ketu and Rahu MD. Here Ketu is SD to Saturn who is LoD and has 21 highest point in WS. The correct information only Manoshi can give. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraManoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote: Dear Everyone,The time of birth is 18:30 or 6:30 PM.(posted before: Try this chart out and time the

marriage. I know the marriage time, afew more events of the person like birth of child, first job etc. WellI dont know yet the quality of married life, but APPEARS to be good.> > DOB: 25th April 1972> > time : 6:30> > 22N49> > 88E29> > IndiaI am sure you will be able to reach the answer. Try as far as you can.I could do it till the sector of an antra.)--Manoshi

Jiyo cricket on India cricket