IndiaDivine.org

Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pemmaraju,

I think you are trying the process of eliminiation and trying to fix the Mahadasha lord. We do not do that. Marriage can be for many reasons.

Here first we find delay assuming there is marriage in the chart.

You have not given any data to verify anything however i will take this data as it is to explain.

Sa is in lagna so its aspecting House B, it is not aspecting LoB or LoA or House B or House A in Rasi. i.e Moon and Mars. Now we check if Sa is aspecting Moon or Mars in navmsa. Sa is not aspecting Moon or Mars.

In navamsa House ABC is same as Rasi Sa is in 12th house so it aspects House A of navamsa but Ma and Mo are not touched.

So there is no delay due to Shani who is natrual delay causing planet.

Now here Ju is 7th lord and it conjoins Mo who is LoA so there might be slight delay due to Guru.

Sa and lagna lord me are in 5:9 in navamsa so this native has blessing of his guru or father. So marriage of this native might be earlish and not delayed.

Now after delay period is over in the first strong antra marriage should take place.

So here say due to blessing of father the delay due to jupiter gets rectified so say here if we can see that marriage might be say from 21 years. At the time of 21 years Moon antra is running and it has 12 points for 7th house. Its also placed in 6th house its point for 12th is less and that of 2nd house also is low. Yes its SD to LoD so its borderline it may give or may not.

Next antra is that of Mars and Mars is weak for 7th so here it wont give result.

Antra after that is that of Rahu. Rahu is SD to Ma and Me. Its more like Mars. AGain Mars is weak.

Next antra is that of Guru. Guru is the first powerful planet i.e. its powerful for 2nd, 7th, 5th, 12th. Its in House D with 4 bindus. Its SD to LoD.

So here I would select Guru antra in Me MD to give result.

Jupiter

1972-Feb-11

1974-May-18

I would also select 1st sector.

SECTORS

1972-Feb-11

1974-May-18

Sector 1

1972-Feb-11

1972-Nov-13

Sector 2

1972-Nov-13

1973-Aug-15

Sector 3

1973-Aug-15

1974-May-18

When sun transits strong planets as per WS.

So here we have selected Guru so next 2 are Shani, Shani and Guru

Sa

and

Ju

04-Mar

13-Mar

This would be the first strongest pdf that comes so marriage can happen from 4th march to 13th march 1972.

You have not given the details of marriage so what are the facts.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu> wrote:>> Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage> > Dear Ash and members,> > For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as follows. You are requested to correct the same and give your analysis also.> > The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM, POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23> Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.> Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury & Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries; Sun & Saturn in Taurus > The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.> > The points for 7th house for marriage in WS are: > Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12, Mars 8> > > First I have checked the Rules for Non-Marital Status from Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus & Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no sight of Saturn, Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.> > Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A & Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years. > > As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the houses for which it is Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the MPL is the karaka for house D & E.> > For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can be Moon (FK), Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from 4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of 7th).> > So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter sign), Venus and Saturn (SD to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time. Hence MPL Ketu is fixed. > > If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury MPL also may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage age.> > The Sub Period Lord Ketu in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points (32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered since it aspects B. The other SPLs are less powerful than Venus. > > In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury who is LOD.> > I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly. > > The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis of timing for the events.> > Blessings> > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> Phone: +91-040-24530210> Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...; rayadu@s...> Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com> > > > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.>

Dear Rayadu,

I had posted an email before but deleted it as it wasnt right and

could confuse people. By the way, according to me Rahu could give

marriage. When did the native get married? Can you confirm?

regards

Manoshi

, " Pemmaraju V.R.

Rayudu " <pvrrayudu> wrote:

>

> Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage

>

> Dear Ash and members,

>

> For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event

to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as

follows. You are requested to correct the same and give your

analysis also.

>

> The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM,

POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23

> Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in

Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in

Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.

> Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury &

Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries;

Sun & Saturn in Taurus

> The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently

the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.

>

> The points for 7th house for marriage in WS are:

> Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12,

Mars 8

>

>

> First I have checked the Rules for Non-Marital Status from

Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus &

Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no sight of Saturn,

Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses

etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.

>

> Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A &

Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years.

>

> As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in

force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would

generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the

Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the houses for which it is

Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the

MPL is the karaka for house D & E.

>

> For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can be Moon (FK),

Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from

4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for

house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of

7th).

>

> So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter sign), Venus and Saturn (SD

to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL

Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in

these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates

after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time.

Hence MPL Ketu is fixed.

>

> If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury MPL also

may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for

fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage

age.

>

> The Sub Period Lord Ketu in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken

though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in

Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house

and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The

other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered

but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points

(32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered since it aspects B. The

other SPLs are less powerful than Venus.

>

> In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury

who is LOD.

>

> I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly.

>

> The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the

Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an

event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis

of timing for the events.

>

> Blessings

>

> Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu

>

>

>

> " Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu "

> PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)

> International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology

> Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India

> 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,

> Phone: +91-040-24530210

> Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...; rayadu@s...

> Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

>

>

>

> With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

>

Dear Manoshi, Thank you for your mail. What do you mean? Is Rahu Sub Period Lord ( SPL)? Who is the Main Period Lord(MPL)? Please give your detailed analysis.After all we are learning the system. BlessingsPemmaraju V.R.RayuduManoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote: Dear Rayadu,I had posted an email before but deleted it as it wasnt right and could confuse people. By the way, according to me Rahu could give marriage. When did the native get married? Can you confirm?regardsManoshi , "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu> wrote:>> Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage> > Dear Ash and members,>

> For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as follows. You are requested to correct the same and give your analysis also.> > The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM, POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23> Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.> Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury & Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries; Sun & Saturn in Taurus > The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.> > The points for

7th house for marriage in WS are: > Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12, Mars 8> > > First I have checked the Rules for Non-Marital Status from Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus & Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no sight of Saturn, Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.> > Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A & Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years. > > As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the

houses for which it is Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the MPL is the karaka for house D & E.> > For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can be Moon (FK), Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from 4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of 7th).> > So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter sign), Venus and Saturn (SD to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time. Hence MPL Ketu is fixed. > > If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury

MPL also may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage age.> > The Sub Period Lord Ketu in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points (32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered since it aspects B. The other SPLs are less powerful than Venus. > > In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury who is LOD.> > I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly.

> > The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis of timing for the events.> > Blessings> > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> Phone: +91-040-24530210> Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...; rayadu@s...> Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com>

> > > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.>"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad,

Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

Dear Pemmaraju,

You are asking questions as if you are testing something. In future please give the event and some past events of the native if something is not matching with the system.

You are expecting us to beleive the time of birth that is given by you as the gospel truth. Just by giving the time of birth without any past events to verify might not be proper approach to give predictions.

I don't think that I have ever seen Krushnaji take a time that is given without first verifying the chart asking many questions to make sure that the chart is proper, making sure that the birth time is matching the event before venturing into future predictions. If the chart is not matching with the events then the chart is best left rather than give wrong predictions. That is also given in the Code of Conduct laid of by Krushnaji.

If you are learning KAS or say if something is not fitting the system and you want to know why its not fitting then please give the data and the time of event and some past events so that once can go deeper and come to the answer.

Otherwise its seems like you are testing the system or the astrologer which is not proper in my opinion.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote:>> Dear Manoshi,> Thank you for your mail.> What do you mean? Is Rahu Sub Period Lord ( SPL)? Who is the Main Period Lord(MPL)?> Please give your detailed analysis.After all we are learning the system.> Blessings> Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu> Manoshi Chatterjee khallopapa wrote:> Dear Rayadu,> > I had posted an email before but deleted it as it wasnt right and > could confuse people. By the way, according to me Rahu could give > marriage. When did the native get married? Can you confirm?> > regards> Manoshi> > > , "Pemmaraju V.R. > Rayudu" pvrrayudu wrote:> >> > Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage> > > > Dear Ash and members,> > > > For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event > to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as > follows. You are requested to correct the same and give your > analysis also.> > > > The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM, > POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23> > Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in > Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in > Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.> > Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury & > Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries; > Sun & Saturn in Taurus > > The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently > the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.> > > > The points for 7th house for marriage in WS are: > > Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12, > Mars 8> > > > > > First I have checked the Rules for Non-Marital Status from > Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus & > Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no sight of Saturn, > Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses > etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.> > > > Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A & > Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years. > > > > As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in > force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would > generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the > Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the houses for which it is > Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the > MPL is the karaka for house D & E.> > > > For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can be Moon (FK), > Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from > 4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for > house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of > 7th).> > > > So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter sign), Venus and Saturn (SD > to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL > Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in > these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates > after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time. > Hence MPL Ketu is fixed. > > > > If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury MPL also > may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for > fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage > age.> > > > The Sub Period Lord Ketu in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken > though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in > Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house > and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The > other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered > but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points > (32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered since it aspects B. The > other SPLs are less powerful than Venus. > > > > In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury > who is LOD.> > > > I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly. > > > > The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the > Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an > event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis > of timing for the events.> > > > Blessings> > > > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > > > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> > PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> > International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> > Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> > 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> > Phone: +91-040-24530210> > Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...; rayadu@s...> > Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com> > > > > > > > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.> >> > > > > > >

Dear Ash and Manoshi, Sorry I could not reply earlier since my computer went out of order. Thank you very much for your detailed explanation for marriage analysis, which I follow hereafterwards for marriage analysis. I noted down the birth data of this person long ago when he was a college student and when I was a beginner of astrology, may be to study his further education, career etc. All I know at that time was that he was the eldest son , his father chief enginner Indian Air lines, mother house wife and he had three youger sisters. Subsequently I had no contact with that family. Honestly I do not know his marriage date or any of his past events. Inadvertantly I took up this chart for marriage analysis as a theoritical exerecise to know th methodology hoping I verify the same later on. I am trying my best from several sources to locate their family to get the facts, which , if I

can get, I will inform you. Meanwhile you have misunderstood as per your another mail that I am trying to question the KAS/KAS astrologers. By the way, have I to follow the same methodology to analyse any other event starting from delay aspect? I am not clear how to fix up the delay period due to Saturn & Jupiter, say 27 1/2 or 24 etc years. Can you please give a full lesson how to study these delay aspect in detail and fix up the number of years for different aspects of Saturn and Jupiter to houses A,B,C and their lords together and seperately? I will send by seperate mail the marraige analysis of couple by this methodology, which you please correct and guide. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, I think you are trying the process of eliminiation and trying to fix the Mahadasha lord. We do not do that. Marriage can be for many reasons. Here first we find delay assuming there is marriage in the chart. You have not given any data to verify anything however i will take this data as it is to explain. Sa is in lagna so its aspecting House B, it is not aspecting LoB or LoA or House B or House A in Rasi. i.e Moon and Mars. Now we check if Sa is aspecting Moon or Mars in navmsa. Sa is not aspecting Moon or Mars. In navamsa House ABC is same as Rasi Sa is in 12th house so it aspects House A of navamsa but Ma and Mo are not touched.

So there is no delay due to Shani who is natrual delay causing planet. Now here Ju is 7th lord and it conjoins Mo who is LoA so there might be slight delay due to Guru. Sa and lagna lord me are in 5:9 in navamsa so this native has blessing of his guru or father. So marriage of this native might be earlish and not delayed. Now after delay period is over in the first strong antra marriage should take place. So here say due to blessing of father the delay due to jupiter gets rectified so say here if we can see that marriage might be say from 21 years. At the time of 21 years Moon antra is running and it has 12 points for 7th house. Its also placed in 6th house its point for 12th is less and that of 2nd house also is low. Yes its SD to LoD so its

borderline it may give or may not. Next antra is that of Mars and Mars is weak for 7th so here it wont give result. Antra after that is that of Rahu. Rahu is SD to Ma and Me. Its more like Mars. AGain Mars is weak. Next antra is that of Guru. Guru is the first powerful planet i.e. its powerful for 2nd, 7th, 5th, 12th. Its in House D with 4 bindus. Its SD to LoD. So here I would select Guru antra in Me MD to give result. Jupiter 1972-Feb-11 1974-May-18 I would also select 1st sector. SECTORS 1972-Feb-11 1974-May-18 Sector 1 1972-Feb-11 1972-Nov-13 Sector 2 1972-Nov-13 1973-Aug-15 Sector 3 1973-Aug-15 1974-May-18 When sun transits strong planets as per WS. So here we have selected Guru so next 2 are Shani, Shani and Guru Sa and Ju 04-Mar 13-Mar This would be the first strongest pdf that comes so marriage can happen from 4th march to 13th march 1972. You have not given the details of marriage so what are the facts. Cheers !!!Ash , "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu> wrote:>> Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage> > Dear Ash and members,> > For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as follows. You are requested to correct the

same and give your analysis also.> > The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM, POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23> Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.> Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury & Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries; Sun & Saturn in Taurus > The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.> > The points for 7th house for marriage in WS are: > Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12, Mars 8> > > First I have checked the Rules for Non-Marital Status from Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus & Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no

sight of Saturn, Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.> > Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A & Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years. > > As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the houses for which it is Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the MPL is the karaka for house D & E.> > For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can be Moon (FK), Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from 4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of 7th).> > So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter

sign), Venus and Saturn (SD to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time. Hence MPL Ketu is fixed. > > If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury MPL also may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage age.> > The Sub Period Lord Ketu in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points (32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered

since it aspects B. The other SPLs are less powerful than Venus. > > In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury who is LOD.> > I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly. > > The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis of timing for the events.> > Blessings> > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> Phone: +91-040-24530210> Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...;

rayadu@s...> Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com> > > > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.>"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Ash, Please do not send such unwarranted mails hereafterwards. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R.Rayuduashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, You are asking questions as if you are testing something. In future please give the event and some past events of the native if something is not matching with the system. You are expecting us to beleive the time of birth that is given by you as the gospel truth. Just by giving the time of birth without any past events to verify might not be proper approach to give predictions. I don't think that I have ever seen Krushnaji take a time that is given without first verifying the chart asking many

questions to make sure that the chart is proper, making sure that the birth time is matching the event before venturing into future predictions. If the chart is not matching with the events then the chart is best left rather than give wrong predictions. That is also given in the Code of Conduct laid of by Krushnaji. If you are learning KAS or say if something is not fitting the system and you want to know why its not fitting then please give the data and the time of event and some past events so that once can go deeper and come to the answer. Otherwise its seems like you are testing the system or the astrologer which is not proper in my opinion. Cheers !!!Ash , "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote:>> Dear Manoshi,> Thank you for

your mail.> What do you mean? Is Rahu Sub Period Lord ( SPL)? Who is the Main Period Lord(MPL)?> Please give your detailed analysis.After all we are learning the system.> Blessings> Pemmaraju V.R.Rayudu> Manoshi Chatterjee khallopapa wrote:> Dear Rayadu,> > I had posted an email before but deleted it as it wasnt right and > could confuse people. By the way, according to me Rahu could give > marriage. When did the native get married? Can you confirm?> > regards> Manoshi> > > , "Pemmaraju V.R. > Rayudu" pvrrayudu wrote:> >> > Fixing MPL & SPL for Marriage> > > > Dear Ash and members,> > > > For the first time, I am attempting analysis for marriage event > to fix up Main Period Lord (MPL) and Sub Period Lord (SPL) as > follows.

You are requested to correct the same and give your > analysis also.> > > > The birth details are: Male, DOB 19 April 1946, TOB 11:22 AM, > POB Hyderabad, AP state, India Long 78E29, Lat 17N23> > Rasi chart: Gemini lagna; Saturn & Rahu in Gemini; Mars in > Cancer; Jupiter (retro) in Virgo; Moon in Scorpio; Ketu in > Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces; Sun & Venus in Aries.> > Navamsa chart: Gemini lagna; Mars in Leo; Moon, Mercury & > Jupiter in Virgo; Rahu in Libra; Venus in Scorpio; Ketu in Aries; > Sun & Saturn in Taurus > > The starting MPL Saturn is upto 26 January 1960. Subsequently > the next MPLs are Mercury, Ketu, Venus and Sun till now.> > > > The points for 7th house for marriage in WS are: > > Saturn 32, Mercury 28, Jupiter 17, Venus 17, Sun 13,Moon 12, > Mars 8> > > > > > First I have checked

the Rules for Non-Marital Status from > Lesson 24. There are no zero points in 2, 7, 8, 12 houses, Venus & > Sun are less than 43 degrees apart, Venus has no sight of Saturn, > Venus has more points for 1st (14 points) and 7th (17 points) houses > etc. So I feel there is no denial of marriage.> > > > Saturn aspects B (7th house) in Rasi. Saturn also aspects A & > Venus in Navamsa. So I feel there can a delay of about 30 years. > > > > As per Lesson 15, the MPL rules the events, which will be in > force and for which the SPL will give the results. The event would > generally be limited to the house for which the MPL is the > Functional Karaka (FK) and then for the houses for which it is > Natural Karaka (NK). The event could also take place for which the > MPL is the karaka for house D & E.> > > > For this chart, for the 7th house, the MPLs can

be Moon (FK), > Venus (NK), Mars (Karaka for house D, D is 4th house and 8th from > 4th is 11th house and Mars is lord of 11th) and Jupiter ( Karaka for > house E, E is 12th and 8th from 12th is 7th and Jupiter is lord of > 7th).> > > > So MPLs Ketu (Ketu being in Jupiter sign), Venus and Saturn (SD > to Venus) can be considered. Saturn may be eliminated, since MPL > Saturn is upto about 14 years age, which is not marriageable age in > these times. The MPL Venus also may be eliminated since it operates > after about 38 years age which is generally too late at that time. > Hence MPL Ketu is fixed. > > > > If LoD is also considered for fixing MPL, then Mercury MPL also > may come into play and I do not know whether to consider LoD for > fixing MPL. Mercury Main Period is also very reasonable for marriage > age.> > > > The Sub Period Lord Ketu

in the Main Period of Ketu is not taken > though Jupiter SD to Ketu has got 17 points and 7th lord. Venus in > Main Period Ketu is fixed since Venus is NK and LoE for 7th house > and has also got 17 point and eager to give 7th house result. The > other SPL of Mercury as LoD with 28 points may also be considered > but since it will be too late it is eliminated. The highest points > (32 points) SPL Saturn is not considered since it aspects B. The > other SPLs are less powerful than Venus. > > > > In case Mercury MPL is fixed, the SPL can be Rahu SD to Mercury > who is LOD.> > > > I do not know whether I have understood the process correctly. > > > > The problem is, as I had earlier also pointed out, the > Elimination Process when more planets come into play to represent an > event, which generally seem to be the case in most of the analysis > of

timing for the events.> > > > Blessings> > > > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > > > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> > PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> > International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> > Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> > 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> > Phone: +91-040-24530210> > Email: pvrrayudu@h...: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu@r...; rayadu@s...> > Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com> > > > > > > > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.> >> > > > > > >