IndiaDivine.org

No Marriage Chart for Study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

I came across this chart on another group. The information given was that this lady is not married and has no children so thought of giving it here for study.

Here is the chart. Apply KAS and Cast the chart I think the answer will be clear.

24th June 194911:07 AMPala Alto, California,PST +8:0037E26122W08

As

27 Le 18

Su

10 Ge 39

Mo

20 Ta 53

Ma

18 Ta 11

Me

19 Ta 23

JuR

8 Cp 3

Ve

28 Ge 58

Sa

9 Le 30

Ra

29 Pi 56

Ke

29 Vi 56

Cheers !!!Ash

Dear Ash and Group, I do not know whether this mail will appear to the forum or not still I have tried out my level best reasoning this chat for non marital status. 1.Jup is not in Libra. 2. Distance between Sun & Venus is > 3 deg but < 43 deg 3. Lagna lord and its seventh lord are in 3:11, Sunsign lord and its 7th lord are in 5:9 and Moonsign lord and 7th therefrom is in 2:12 combinations. Lagna lord and 9th lord from this is in 2:12 position. 4. There is no zero in BAV. Up to this point this does not indicate non marital status. Sat is sixth lord too who is aspecting strongly with 7 points to house B, LoA and LoC . Sat & Moon, Mer and Mars combination is in 4;10 relationship.But the 4th house planet from 10 th house is having less that 4 bindus so Sat is commanding over these three planets and become out of control from

these planets.Sat has to give malefic results for house B. Jup occupying 6th (12th from 7th house) aspects malefically with 6 bindus to house A, LoA, house E ,LoE and LoD. Jup is in the house of Sat. In navamsa 6th lord Venus is in 7th house B with LoA, LoB and LoC.Sat aspects Jup. Very important point for notice is that all the planets but Sun for house B gets less than 12 points Therefore I think these are the reasons for non marital status for the chart given. Unless I am pointed out my wrong approach, how can I rectify myself in learning this system. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishraashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Group, I came across this chart on another group. The

information given was that this lady is not married and has no children so thought of giving it here for study. Here is the chart. Apply KAS and Cast the chart I think the answer will be clear. 24th June 194911:07 AMPala Alto, California,PST +8:0037E26122W08 As 27 Le 18 Su 10 Ge 39 Mo 20 Ta 53 Ma 18 Ta 11 Me 19 Ta 23 JuR 8 Cp 3 Ve 28 Ge 58 Sa 9 Le 30 Ra 29 Pi 56 Ke 29 Vi

56 Cheers !!!Ash

Jiyo cricket on India cricket