IndiaDivine.org

KAS System.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Learned Members, I was just studying KAS System as from group , I can make it out its very accurate system. But Can this system , predict exact time when i am going to get married?? I have bit fair knowledge on Vedic-astrology not good enough but bit on it. I would be happy if any learned members give me some details of my spouse , when i am going to get married , most importantly when i will see here. would she be Professional or no , which line of professional she will be. I guess , KAS System is best to predict ,but i have nt yet got exposed to system , so any learned Guruji plz give some good exposure of system. Thanks in advance. take care, bye, Regards, J.L

Never miss an Instant Message - Messenger for SMS

Dear JL, I had replied to your mail in private. It would help your learnings if you would do the following, 1) Have basic understanding of Vedic Astrology 2) Visit Donna's website and download the lessons. http://krushna.sageasita.com 3) Read and understand the lessons. 4) Cast your chart using KAS2005 Excel Program that is free and you can download the same from Donna's website. 5) Study the lessons and the WS and also study the archives. Many questsion that resulted from the

lessons were answered by Krushnaji and many charts have been solved are all a part of the archives. Try to go through them. Raghu has even uploaded the messages in the File section. You can download the same on your personal computer and go through them. 6) Make an attempt on your chart. I have seen your chart but its better you go through the lessons first. So many things will get clear. Cheers !!!AshJyotish Learner <vedicastro_mind wrote: Dear Learned Members, I was just studying KAS System as from group , I can make it out its very

accurate system. But Can this system , predict exact time when i am going to get married?? I have bit fair knowledge on Vedic-astrology not good enough but bit on it. I would be happy if any learned members give me some details of my spouse , when i am going to get married , most importantly when i will see here. would she be Professional or no , which line of professional she will be. I guess , KAS System is best to predict ,but i have nt yet got exposed to system , so any learned Guruji plz give some good exposure of system. Thanks in advance. take care, bye, Regards, J.L Never miss an

Instant Message - Messenger for SMS

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

Dear Sir, Your generous reply. I will go through material very detailedly but currenlty i have lost interst in my life , i asked to if at all i may get some cheer to live. Anyway even if you reply or doesnt , its ok. I feel very boring life these days. God bless you, take care, bye, Regards, J.LAsh <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear JL, I had replied to your mail in private. It would help your learnings if you would do the following, 1) Have basic understanding of Vedic Astrology 2) Visit Donna's website and download the lessons. http://krushna.sageasita.com 3) Read and understand the lessons. 4) Cast your chart using KAS2005 Excel Program that is free and you can download the same from Donna's website. 5) Study the lessons and the WS and also study the archives. Many questsion that resulted from the lessons were answered by Krushnaji and many charts have been solved are all a part of the archives. Try to go through them. Raghu has even uploaded the messages in the File section. You can download the same on your personal computer and go through them. 6) Make an attempt on your chart. I have seen your chart but its better you go through the lessons first. So many things will get clear. Cheers !!!AshJyotish Learner <vedicastro_mind wrote: Dear Learned

Members, I was just studying KAS System as from group , I can make it out its very accurate system. But Can this system , predict exact time when i am going to get married?? I have bit fair knowledge on Vedic-astrology not good enough but bit on it. I would be happy if any learned members give me some details of my spouse , when i am going to get married , most importantly when i will see here. would she be Professional or no , which line of professional she will be. I guess , KAS System is best to predict ,but i have nt yet got exposed to system , so any learned Guruji plz give some good exposure of system. Thanks in advance. take care, bye, Regards, J.L Never miss an Instant Message - Messenger for SMS With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

Health: Dedicated to providing current health news and information.