IndiaDivine.org

8 planets in 12th house--Dadhi again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I think that you did not understand me properly. After all, this is an e-mail....:)...

Every member of this list knows very well that KAS is specific and that is the beauty of KAS.

My question (and attempt) was about general assessment. Not big deal. You can not skip that, because if you go through lessons there are many general statements....like in every VA standard book.

If one see some chart, through KAS he can see very specific results, but again, general results are there. Like, even in your letter you said...

> Again Jaimini says that unncha neecha va srimantha. So again there is> some thing different there.> > We say in KAS that planets in neecha sign and with less than 4 bindus> enhances the status of the chart. Planets in exaltation sign and with> more bindus reduce the status of chart.

....and this is also general statement.

> So when you talk of Vedic Astrology then the least you can do is be at par> means put in the same effort to be more exact rather than be general.

That is done on this list all the time. No problem for me to be specific if needed. It is just that we start to speak about general assessment.

I was interested in this because of lesson 29 (please read it), where Krushna speaks about results in Navamsha for some planets. I think it is interesting for Sanjiva's questions. So there, you can see that some results are seen from Navamsha placement. You'll also notice that 95% of results are favorable (if planet has more bindus) and there, you'll find a lot of general reading without looking to WS or other rules.

So, I understand your point to be more specific... and let us continue in this way. No problem with me. My point is that if someone approach you and ask you: is it my Ju, Sa, Me etc... well placed? Is it my chart strong or not?... than with KAS we can give some specific answers, but we can also see general tendencies, like you described with all planets in the first house.

In any case, maybe we should move forward to see some examples and more specific things.

all the best,

Dadhi

------------

> One thing, I always get confused when someone says that a planet is strong> and u gauge the strenght from Rasi and Navamsa.> > My question is that Strong for what ? Is is strong for all 12 houses, it> is strong for quality? is it strong for giving timing ? Can you please be> more specific.> > With KAS we are being very very specific in saying that when a particular> antra is runnign then say if 11th ponits are more than 12th then we say> that the native will have savings, if 10th is more than 11th then we say> that person will put more effortw.r.t income at teh same time say the> points may be low for 7th house so that can show something w.r.t 7th> house, it can be travel or seperation depending on other factors ?> > You have commented on I think conditions for say neecha bhanga yogs for> example Guru say 20 to 23deg20 in Capricorn then its in neecha in Rasi but> its in Unncha in navamsa. So some compensating factor is there?> > So some how you are trying to gauge the strenght. Again this does not> answer my question as to what is this Guru strong for ? i.e. from 1st to> 12th house. So can you be specific.> > Again then contra scenario say Guru is in unncha in Rasi but say its from> 20 to 23deg20 in Cancer means its in navamsa of Capricorn then in that> case again u are saying that Guru is powerful means in unncha (that i am> taking as your judgement of power of guru) and but its in neecha of> Capricorn in Navamsa so some goodness is lost. Then again u might find> combos for finding the balance say if Cancer is in kendra then how things> will be , but even after doing all this I do not get any clear indication> that What is this Guru good for ? Will each and every event be nice in> Guru antra? Or then again its Guru MD or then again its Guru prati antra> etc etc etc.> > With Ashtakvarg we first get power of Guru means we consider all yogas> w.r.t all 7 planets and lagna (ashta). So then for example we get Guru> with say 5 bindus. Means its making good yogs in the house its placed in> with lagna and 4 or other planets or 5 planets. These are all yogs. Then> how it behaves w.r.t. aspects and 4:10 (mutual co-workers) and then deduct> power of say 12th from B and 6th lord. And we do that for each and every> house.> > So I dont see many people writing all yogs that guru makes w.r.t. each and> every planet and say w.r.t. lagna. The strength is gauged by its> placement so if in unccha then its strong, if its in neecha then its weak.> > Again Jaimini says that unncha neecha va srimantha. So again there is> some thing different there.> > We say in KAS that planets in neecha sign and with less than 4 bindus> enhances the status of the chart. Planets in exaltation sign and with> more bindus reduce the status of chart.> > You just observe Lord Rams chart, so many planets in unccha but he had to> face so many hard ships and sacrifices.> > Jaimini calls 4th house Dara. We are saying its LoD. Actually all this> is covered directly or indirectly in KAS.> > As per KAS we get WS i.e. planets w.r.t. each other and then 4:10, aspects> , LoD LoE planets in House D or E with more bindus , adjustment of 12th> from B and 6th lord and also aspects malefic/benefic on upchay house> first.> > Then we are finding SD. So say if Guru is in unccha in rasi and from 20> to 23deg20 means cap navamsa then its SD to Shani. Means Guru has become> SD to 12th from B. (pisces - aqu). So Guru in say Cancer lagna means MF> = 1.4 or say Merecury in virgo the MF from lesson 26 is 1.6. We are using> that for quality of event.> > So when you talk of Vedic Astrology then the least you can do is be at par> means put in the same effort to be more exact rather than be general.> > When using KAS we are deriving power and in numerical format and for all 7> planets (ra and ke are sd to sign and nak ) so 9 and for all 12 house and> we are finding all yogs and contras and also we are using sign placements.> > It is all VA only, only thing is that we are being more precice and not> general.> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "Dadhi"> <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:> >> > > Dear Dadhi,> > >> > > Actually many things are covered.> > >> >> >> > I would like to thank you again for nice explanation.> >> > Regarding this chart and conversation started by Manoshi and myself, it> > was about the strenght of the chart. I did not want to go into details.> > My point was about assessing the strenght of the chart. Surely, when> > planets are in one house, there is great possibillity that many become> > Samdharmis. And, that in itself could be complicated or beneficial for> > the owner of the chart.> >> > Now, regarding the strenght of the chart, my point was that (as per> > standard VA) one's Rashi and Navamsha chart should be somewhat srong. We> > may add WS for details.> >> > Is that how you would you assess the strenght of someone's chart? Please> > explain.> >> > all the best,> > Dadhi> >> > >

Dear Dadhi,

In your mail you have said that if someone approached me and asked is Sa, Me Ju etc well placed ? Again I ask u... what is the meaning of that ? What is the meaning of a planet being well placed? I think I am not able to understand / grasp that part? Maybe I am slow?

Can you please elucidate on a planet being well placed ?

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Dadhi" <denis.dumancic@d...> wrote:>> > Dear Ash,> > I think that you did not understand me properly. After all, this is an e-mail....:)... > > Every member of this list knows very well that KAS is specific and that is the beauty of KAS.> > My question (and attempt) was about general assessment. Not big deal. You can not skip that, because if you go through lessons there are many general statements....like in every VA standard book. > > If one see some chart, through KAS he can see very specific results, but again, general results are there. Like, even in your letter you said...> > > > Again Jaimini says that unncha neecha va srimantha. So again there is> > some thing different there.> > > > We say in KAS that planets in neecha sign and with less than 4 bindus> > enhances the status of the chart. Planets in exaltation sign and with> > more bindus reduce the status of chart.> > > ...and this is also general statement.> > > > So when you talk of Vedic Astrology then the least you can do is be at par> > means put in the same effort to be more exact rather than be general.> > > That is done on this list all the time. No problem for me to be specific if needed. It is just that we start to speak about general assessment. > > I was interested in this because of lesson 29 (please read it), where Krushna speaks about results in Navamsha for some planets. I think it is interesting for Sanjiva's questions. So there, you can see that some results are seen from Navamsha placement. You'll also notice that 95% of results are favorable (if planet has more bindus) and there, you'll find a lot of general reading without looking to WS or other rules. > > So, I understand your point to be more specific... and let us continue in this way. No problem with me. My point is that if someone approach you and ask you: is it my Ju, Sa, Me etc... well placed? Is it my chart strong or not?... than with KAS we can give some specific answers, but we can also see general tendencies, like you described with all planets in the first house.> > In any case, maybe we should move forward to see some examples and more specific things. > > all the best,> Dadhi> > > > > > > > > > > ------------> > > One thing, I always get confused when someone says that a planet is strong> > and u gauge the strenght from Rasi and Navamsa.> > > > My question is that Strong for what ? Is is strong for all 12 houses, it> > is strong for quality? is it strong for giving timing ? Can you please be> > more specific.> > > > With KAS we are being very very specific in saying that when a particular> > antra is runnign then say if 11th ponits are more than 12th then we say> > that the native will have savings, if 10th is more than 11th then we say> > that person will put more effortw.r.t income at teh same time say the> > points may be low for 7th house so that can show something w.r.t 7th> > house, it can be travel or seperation depending on other factors ?> > > > You have commented on I think conditions for say neecha bhanga yogs for> > example Guru say 20 to 23deg20 in Capricorn then its in neecha in Rasi but> > its in Unncha in navamsa. So some compensating factor is there?> > > > So some how you are trying to gauge the strenght. Again this does not> > answer my question as to what is this Guru strong for ? i.e. from 1st to> > 12th house. So can you be specific.> > > > Again then contra scenario say Guru is in unncha in Rasi but say its from> > 20 to 23deg20 in Cancer means its in navamsa of Capricorn then in that> > case again u are saying that Guru is powerful means in unncha (that i am> > taking as your judgement of power of guru) and but its in neecha of> > Capricorn in Navamsa so some goodness is lost. Then again u might find> > combos for finding the balance say if Cancer is in kendra then how things> > will be , but even after doing all this I do not get any clear indication> > that What is this Guru good for ? Will each and every event be nice in> > Guru antra? Or then again its Guru MD or then again its Guru prati antra> > etc etc etc.> > > > With Ashtakvarg we first get power of Guru means we consider all yogas> > w.r.t all 7 planets and lagna (ashta). So then for example we get Guru> > with say 5 bindus. Means its making good yogs in the house its placed in> > with lagna and 4 or other planets or 5 planets. These are all yogs. Then> > how it behaves w.r.t. aspects and 4:10 (mutual co-workers) and then deduct> > power of say 12th from B and 6th lord. And we do that for each and every> > house.> > > > So I dont see many people writing all yogs that guru makes w.r.t. each and> > every planet and say w.r.t. lagna. The strength is gauged by its> > placement so if in unccha then its strong, if its in neecha then its weak.> > > > Again Jaimini says that unncha neecha va srimantha. So again there is> > some thing different there.> > > > We say in KAS that planets in neecha sign and with less than 4 bindus> > enhances the status of the chart. Planets in exaltation sign and with> > more bindus reduce the status of chart.> > > > You just observe Lord Rams chart, so many planets in unccha but he had to> > face so many hard ships and sacrifices.> > > > Jaimini calls 4th house Dara. We are saying its LoD. Actually all this> > is covered directly or indirectly in KAS.> > > > As per KAS we get WS i.e. planets w.r.t. each other and then 4:10, aspects> > , LoD LoE planets in House D or E with more bindus , adjustment of 12th> > from B and 6th lord and also aspects malefic/benefic on upchay house> > first.> > > > Then we are finding SD. So say if Guru is in unccha in rasi and from 20> > to 23deg20 means cap navamsa then its SD to Shani. Means Guru has become> > SD to 12th from B. (pisces - aqu). So Guru in say Cancer lagna means MF> > = 1.4 or say Merecury in virgo the MF from lesson 26 is 1.6. We are using> > that for quality of event.> > > > So when you talk of Vedic Astrology then the least you can do is be at par> > means put in the same effort to be more exact rather than be general.> > > > When using KAS we are deriving power and in numerical format and for all 7> > planets (ra and ke are sd to sign and nak ) so 9 and for all 12 house and> > we are finding all yogs and contras and also we are using sign placements.> > > > It is all VA only, only thing is that we are being more precice and not> > general.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > , "Dadhi"> > denis.dumancic@d... wrote:> > >> > > > Dear Dadhi,> > > >> > > > Actually many things are covered.> > > >> > >> > >> > > I would like to thank you again for nice explanation.> > >> > > Regarding this chart and conversation started by Manoshi and myself, it> > > was about the strenght of the chart. I did not want to go into details.> > > My point was about assessing the strenght of the chart. Surely, when> > > planets are in one house, there is great possibillity that many become> > > Samdharmis. And, that in itself could be complicated or beneficial for> > > the owner of the chart.> > >> > > Now, regarding the strenght of the chart, my point was that (as per> > > standard VA) one's Rashi and Navamsha chart should be somewhat srong. We> > > may add WS for details.> > >> > > Is that how you would you assess the strenght of someone's chart? Please> > > explain.> > >> > > all the best,> > > Dadhi> > >> > > > > >>