IndiaDivine.org

Couple Marriage Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash and Manoshi, Following your marriage analysis of a chart in your earlier mail for the subject “Fixing MPL & SPL for marriage, I herewith attempt the marriage analysis of our couple. Please correct for any mistakes and guide further with more details so that I can learn the methodology still better. I have chosen our couple since in both the charts the marriage date should match. I think that I have fairly come closer in my understanding of the subject. My wife’s ( Mrs.Pemmaraju Bharati) chart: DoB 8 Dec 1944, ToB 2 AM ( war time), PoB Vishakhapatnam, AP state, India Lat 17N42,Long 83E18. Rasi: Virgo lagan; Jup in Virgo; Mars, Sun in Scorpio; Venus in Capricorn; Saturn, Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Leo. Navamsha: Pisces lagna; Sat in Pisces; Rahu in Gemini; Merc in Leo; Moon Mars in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Sun Jup Ven in Aquarius My chart: DoB 7 Sept 1938, ToB 08:56:16; PoB Vizianagaram, AP state; India Lat 18N06, Long 80E30 Rasi: Libra lagna, Ven Rahu in Libra; Moon in Capricorn; Jup Retro in Aquarius; Sat retro in Pisces; Merc Mars Sun in Leo Navamsha: Sagittarius lagna; Venus Ketu in Sagittarius; Saturn in Aquarius; Merc Mars Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Cancer; Jup Sun in Libra Date of Marriage: 22 Feb 1964 Analysis of my wife’s chart: 7th house WS points: Moon 18, Jup 16, Sun 14, Sat 13, Merc 12, Ven 10, Mars 6 In Rasi, Sat aspects B (7th house), LoB, LoC; does not aspect A, C, LoA In Navamsha, Sat aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoB, LoC Saturn has got 1 point in 7th and as 6th lord Saturn aspects 7th house. So Saturn does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B , LoB & LoC In Rasi, Jupiter aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoC In Navamsha, Jupiter aspects LoB, does not aspect A, B, C, LoA, LoC. So Jupiter does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B, LoB Taking legal marriage age of completion of 18

years as in India, which is upto 8 Dec 1962 and since Moon maha dasa is upto 19 Sep 1962, Moon maha dasa is not considered though Moon has got more points in WS for 7th house. Next subdasa in Mars maha dasa upto 15 Feb 63 is not considered since Mars has got less points of 6 in WS of 7th house. Next sub dasa is Rahu who is SD to Mercury (sign lord) and Jupiter (star lord). Jupiter is stronger (16 points) in WS for 7th than Mercury (12 points). Jupiter is 7th lord and Old. So Rahu subdasa is taken from 15 Feb 63 to 5 March 64. Since in Navamsha Jupiter is with Sun 6th lord, and aspects LoB, the third sector from 29 Oct 63 to 5 March 64 is

taken. During this period, Sun transit in Libra (Venus sign) and Scorpio (Mars sign) are not taken since Venus and Mars have got less points in WS for 7th house. Sun transit in Sagittarius Jupiter sign though favourable, but since the stars Ketu (Sun star), Venus (less points), Sun (6th lord in Navamsha) are not favorable, is not taken. Sun tin Capricorn in Saturn sign though favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, the stars therein of Sun (6th lord in Navamsha), Moon (in 6th in Rasi) and Mars (less points in WS for 7th) are not favorable and hence not taken. The next Sun transit in Aquarius in Saturn sign is favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, but the star of Mars therein is not favorable due to less points in WS for 7th house and the next star of Rahu is favorable being the sub dasa lord and hence selected. This transit of

Sun in Aquarius is from 20 Feb to 4 March. and the marriage date of 22 Feb falls within this period. Lagna lord (Mercury) and 7th lord from lagna (Jupiter) are in 4:10 position, Moon sign lord (Sun) and 7th lord from Moon (Saturn) are in 6:8 position and Sun sign lord (Mars) and 7th lord from Sun (Venus) are in 3:11 position. Venus has less points for 7th. So in general there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. On 22 Feb 64 the SAV is 188 points and Jupiter+Saturn=6, which

indicates not a very favorable environment giving lot of strain to her since she has to travel to a different place for marriage and go through long drawn rituals for the whole day. . Analysis of my chart: My chart was already analysed by you earlier. Unfortunately I lost it being deleted by mistake and that is why I missed the methodology of marriage analysis. I follow a similar approach as above and give it briefly without going into details. There is no delay due to Saturn. There is some delay due to Jupiter and due to Mars having zero points in 7th.house. So taking the legal age of 21 years, the Venus sub dasa in Rahu maha dasa at that time is not taken since Venus has less points in WS for 7th house. The next Sun sub dasa is also not

taken since Sun also has got less points. The next sub dasa of Moon from 1 Nov 62 to 2 May 64 is taken since Moon has got more points and is in D. Since there is delay, the third sector from 1 Nov 63 to 2 May 64 is taken. Sun transit in Aquarius Saturn sign and Rahu star is taken from 20 Feb to 4 March, since Saturn is stronger in 7th and Rahu is the maha dasa lord and the marriage day of 22 Feb falls within this period. Lagna lord & 7th lord are in 3:11, Moon lord and 7th lord in 3:11 and Sun lord and 7th lord in 6:8and Venus & Mars have less

points for 7th. So there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. The SAV on marriage day is 194 points and Jup+Sat=6 and so the environment is not very favorable giving lot of strain since I also have to come from outstation work place for marriage and withstand time-consumed rituals from early morning to night. I am not sure of my Delay and Sun transit analysis and please throw more light on the same. We had only one son born on 25 Nov 1964, who is presently in USA with his wife and children. On the whole our nearly 40-year-old marital life is satisfactory without any major problems, except for the usual small family and health problems. If you want any more details for birth time rectification or for any other purpose for better analysis and explanation, please ask me. Sorry to intrude into your precious

time. Please reply at your convenience. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech.,

Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Dear Pemmaraju, Yes, your analysis is in line. Except in your chart there is delay due to Guru. Just refer to Manoshis previous email. So delay of say about 24 years. After that first powerful antra running is that of Moon. Moon has 16 points in 7th and highest points in 5th house. Moon is also LoE for 5th house for you and at the same time its in House D with 6 bindus. You had your marriage in Moon and also your conception of your child in Moon antra itself just after marriage. So both events are in line.

Similarly in your wifes chart (your analysis is in line), marriage took place in Rahu AD. Rahu is SD to Ju and Mercury. Ju is LoE for 11th house (conception). MD is in Mars MD and Mars is SD to Moon who is situated in 12th house with 5 bindus thereby acting as Karak. In your chart 4th feb is powerful as that time pdf of Sa-Mo is running. Sa = 17 and Mo = 16 points. Again another thing to keep in mind is that marriage might take place in proper mahurat. Yes, one question. When was your marriage finalised between your and your wifes parents? Cheers !!! Ash "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Ash and Manoshi, Following your marriage analysis of a chart in your earlier mail for the subject “Fixing MPL & SPL for marriage, I herewith attempt the marriage analysis of our couple. Please correct for any mistakes and guide further with more details so that I can learn the methodology still better. I have chosen our couple since in both the charts the marriage

date should match. I think that I have fairly come closer in my understanding of the subject. My wife’s ( Mrs.Pemmaraju Bharati) chart: DoB 8 Dec 1944, ToB 2 AM ( war time), PoB Vishakhapatnam, AP state, India Lat 17N42,Long 83E18. Rasi: Virgo lagan; Jup in Virgo; Mars, Sun in Scorpio; Venus in Capricorn; Saturn, Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Leo. Navamsha: Pisces lagna; Sat in Pisces; Rahu in Gemini; Merc in Leo; Moon Mars in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Sun

Jup Ven in Aquarius My chart: DoB 7 Sept 1938, ToB 08:56:16; PoB Vizianagaram, AP state; India Lat 18N06, Long 80E30 Rasi: Libra lagna, Ven Rahu in Libra; Moon in Capricorn; Jup Retro in Aquarius; Sat retro in Pisces; Merc Mars Sun in Leo Navamsha: Sagittarius lagna; Venus Ketu in Sagittarius; Saturn in Aquarius; Merc Mars Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Cancer; Jup Sun in Libra Date of Marriage: 22 Feb 1964 Analysis of my wife’s chart: 7th house WS points: Moon 18, Jup 16, Sun 14, Sat 13, Merc 12, Ven 10, Mars 6 In Rasi, Sat aspects B (7th house), LoB, LoC; does not aspect A,

C, LoA In Navamsha, Sat aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoB, LoC Saturn has got 1 point in 7th and as 6th lord Saturn aspects 7th house. So Saturn does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B , LoB & LoC In Rasi, Jupiter aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoC In Navamsha, Jupiter aspects LoB, does not aspect A, B, C, LoA, LoC. So Jupiter does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B, LoB Taking legal marriage age of completion of 18 years as in India, which is upto 8 Dec 1962 and since Moon maha dasa is upto 19 Sep 1962, Moon maha dasa is not considered though Moon has got more points in WS for 7th house. Next subdasa in Mars maha dasa upto 15 Feb 63 is not considered since Mars has got less points of 6 in WS of 7th house. Next sub dasa is Rahu who is SD to Mercury (sign lord) and Jupiter (star lord). Jupiter is stronger (16 points) in WS for 7th than Mercury (12 points). Jupiter is 7th lord and Old. So Rahu subdasa is

taken from 15 Feb 63 to 5 March 64. Since in Navamsha Jupiter is with Sun 6th lord, and aspects LoB, the third sector from 29 Oct 63 to 5 March 64 is taken. During this period, Sun transit in Libra (Venus sign) and Scorpio (Mars sign) are not taken since Venus and Mars have got less points in WS for 7th house. Sun transit in Sagittarius Jupiter sign though favourable, but since the stars Ketu (Sun star), Venus (less points), Sun (6th lord in Navamsha) are not favorable, is not taken. Sun tin Capricorn in Saturn sign though favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, the stars therein of Sun (6th lord in Navamsha), Moon (in 6th in Rasi) and Mars (less points in WS for 7th) are not favorable and hence not taken. The next Sun transit in Aquarius

in Saturn sign is favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, but the star of Mars therein is not favorable due to less points in WS for 7th house and the next star of Rahu is favorable being the sub dasa lord and hence selected. This transit of Sun in Aquarius is from 20 Feb to 4 March. and the marriage date of 22 Feb falls within this period. Lagna lord (Mercury) and 7th lord from lagna (Jupiter) are in 4:10 position, Moon sign lord (Sun) and 7th lord from Moon (Saturn) are in 6:8 position and Sun sign lord (Mars) and 7th lord from Sun (Venus) are in 3:11 position. Venus has less points for 7th. So in general there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. On 22 Feb 64 the SAV is 188 points and Jupiter+Saturn=6, which indicates not a very favorable environment giving lot of strain to her since she has to travel to a different place for marriage and go through long drawn rituals for the whole day. . Analysis of my chart: My chart was already analysed by you earlier. Unfortunately I lost it being deleted by mistake and that is why I missed the methodology of marriage analysis. I follow a similar approach as above and give it briefly without going into details. There is no delay due to Saturn. There is some delay due to Jupiter and due to Mars having zero points in 7th.house. So taking the legal age of 21 years, the Venus sub dasa in Rahu maha dasa at that time is not taken since Venus has less points in WS for 7th house. The next Sun sub dasa is also not taken since Sun also has got less points. The next sub dasa of Moon from 1 Nov 62 to 2 May 64 is taken since Moon has got more points and is in D. Since there is delay, the third sector from 1 Nov 63 to 2 May 64 is taken. Sun transit in Aquarius Saturn sign and Rahu star is taken from 20 Feb to 4 March, since Saturn is stronger in 7th and Rahu is the maha dasa lord and the marriage day of 22 Feb falls within

this period. Lagna lord & 7th lord are in 3:11, Moon lord and 7th lord in 3:11 and Sun lord and 7th lord in 6:8and Venus & Mars have less points for 7th. So there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. The SAV on marriage day is 194 points and Jup+Sat=6 and so the environment is not very favorable giving lot of strain since I also have to come from outstation work place for marriage and withstand time-consumed rituals from early morning to night. I am not sure of my Delay and Sun transit

analysis and please throw more light on the same. We had only one son born on 25 Nov 1964, who is presently in USA with his wife and children. On the whole our nearly 40-year-old marital life is satisfactory without any major problems, except for the usual small family and health problems. If you want any more details for birth time rectification or for any other purpose for better analysis and explanation, please ask me. Sorry to intrude into your precious time. Please reply at your convenience. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Dear Ash, Thanks. So I feel I am slowly understanding the methodology. To your question, I think I saw her around April 1963 in Pune in her Aunt's house when I was working in Pune at that time and her Aunt proposed for marriage. I then got transferred to Hyderabad Laboratory in June 1963 and told my parents. My father, who was then in a big position as Congress general secretary and Member of Legislative council, hesitated since she lost her mother, father discorded the children and stayed abroad in his spiritual pursuits and his whereabouts were not known then,and she was with her uncle and my father was concerned who would conduct the marriage . But later , I think around August/September 1963, her uncle, then Superintendant of Cancer Hospital, came and talked to my father and promised to conduct the marriage honourably. Since both of us are from the same caste and sect, there was no other problem. I asked my wife and she

remembers that the marriage date is decided in Feb 1964 after the delivery of my sister-in-law around Dec 1963. So there is a delay of about an year between seeing her and the actual marriage. Hope this will help you to explain some more points. Bleeisangs PemmarajuAsh <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Pemmaraju, Yes, your analysis is in line. Except in your chart there is delay due to Guru. Just refer to Manoshis previous email. So delay of say about 24 years. After that first powerful antra running is that of Moon. Moon has 16 points in 7th and highest points in 5th

house. Moon is also LoE for 5th house for you and at the same time its in House D with 6 bindus. You had your marriage in Moon and also your conception of your child in Moon antra itself just after marriage. So both events are in line. Similarly in your wifes chart (your analysis is in line), marriage took place in Rahu AD. Rahu is SD to Ju and Mercury. Ju is LoE for 11th house (conception). MD is in Mars MD and Mars is SD to Moon who is situated in 12th house with 5 bindus thereby acting as Karak. In your chart 4th

feb is powerful as that time pdf of Sa-Mo is running. Sa = 17 and Mo = 16 points. Again another thing to keep in mind is that marriage might take place in proper mahurat. Yes, one question. When was your marriage finalised between your and your wifes parents? Cheers !!! Ash "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Dear Ash and Manoshi, Following your marriage analysis of a chart in your earlier mail for the subject “Fixing MPL & SPL for marriage, I herewith attempt the marriage analysis of our couple. Please correct for any mistakes and guide further with more details so that I can learn the methodology still better. I have chosen our couple since in both the charts the marriage date should match. I think that I have fairly come closer in my understanding of the subject. My wife’s ( Mrs.Pemmaraju Bharati) chart: DoB 8 Dec

1944, ToB 2 AM ( war time), PoB Vishakhapatnam, AP state, India Lat 17N42,Long 83E18. Rasi: Virgo lagan; Jup in Virgo; Mars, Sun in Scorpio; Venus in Capricorn; Saturn, Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Leo. Navamsha: Pisces lagna; Sat in Pisces; Rahu in Gemini; Merc in Leo; Moon Mars in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Sun Jup Ven in Aquarius My chart: DoB 7 Sept 1938, ToB 08:56:16; PoB Vizianagaram, AP state; India Lat 18N06, Long 80E30 Rasi: Libra lagna, Ven Rahu in Libra; Moon in Capricorn; Jup Retro in Aquarius; Sat retro in Pisces; Merc Mars Sun in Leo Navamsha: Sagittarius lagna; Venus Ketu in Sagittarius; Saturn in Aquarius; Merc Mars Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Cancer; Jup Sun in Libra Date of Marriage: 22 Feb 1964 Analysis of my wife’s chart: 7th house WS points: Moon 18, Jup 16, Sun 14, Sat 13, Merc 12, Ven 10, Mars 6 In Rasi, Sat aspects B (7th house), LoB, LoC; does not aspect A, C, LoA In Navamsha, Sat aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoB, LoC Saturn has got 1 point in 7th and as 6th lord Saturn aspects 7th house. So Saturn does not

give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B , LoB & LoC In Rasi, Jupiter aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoC In Navamsha, Jupiter aspects LoB, does not aspect A, B, C, LoA, LoC. So Jupiter does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B, LoB Taking legal marriage age of completion of 18 years as in India, which is upto 8 Dec 1962 and since Moon maha dasa is upto 19 Sep 1962, Moon maha dasa is not considered though Moon has got more points in WS for 7th house. Next subdasa in Mars maha dasa upto 15 Feb 63 is not considered since Mars has got less points of 6 in WS of 7th house. Next sub dasa is Rahu who is SD to Mercury (sign lord) and Jupiter (star lord). Jupiter is stronger (16 points) in WS for 7th than Mercury (12 points). Jupiter is 7th lord and Old. So Rahu subdasa is taken from 15 Feb 63 to 5 March 64. Since in Navamsha Jupiter is with Sun 6th lord, and aspects LoB, the third sector from 29 Oct 63 to 5 March 64 is taken. During this period, Sun transit in Libra (Venus sign) and Scorpio (Mars sign) are not taken since Venus and Mars

have got less points in WS for 7th house. Sun transit in Sagittarius Jupiter sign though favourable, but since the stars Ketu (Sun star), Venus (less points), Sun (6th lord in Navamsha) are not favorable, is not taken. Sun tin Capricorn in Saturn sign though favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, the stars therein of Sun (6th lord in Navamsha), Moon (in 6th in Rasi) and Mars (less points in WS for 7th) are not favorable and hence not taken. The next Sun transit in Aquarius in Saturn sign is favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, but the star of Mars therein is not favorable due to less points in WS for 7th house and the next star of Rahu is favorable being the sub dasa lord and hence selected. This transit of Sun in Aquarius is from 20 Feb to 4 March. and the marriage date of 22 Feb falls within this period. Lagna lord (Mercury) and 7th lord from lagna (Jupiter) are in 4:10 position, Moon sign lord (Sun) and 7th lord from Moon (Saturn) are in 6:8 position and Sun sign lord (Mars) and 7th lord from Sun (Venus) are in 3:11 position. Venus has less points for 7th. So in general there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. On 22 Feb 64 the SAV is 188 points and Jupiter+Saturn=6, which indicates not a very favorable environment giving lot of strain to her since she has to travel to a different place for marriage and go through long drawn rituals for the whole day. . Analysis of my chart: My chart was already analysed by you earlier. Unfortunately I lost it being deleted by mistake and that is why I missed the methodology of marriage analysis. I follow a similar approach as above and give it briefly without

going into details. There is no delay due to Saturn. There is some delay due to Jupiter and due to Mars having zero points in 7th.house. So taking the legal age of 21 years, the Venus sub dasa in Rahu maha dasa at that time is not taken since Venus has less points in WS for 7th house. The next Sun sub dasa is also not taken since Sun also has got less points. The next sub dasa of Moon from 1 Nov 62 to 2 May 64 is

taken since Moon has got more points and is in D. Since there is delay, the third sector from 1 Nov 63 to 2 May 64 is taken. Sun transit in Aquarius Saturn sign and Rahu star is taken from 20 Feb to 4 March, since Saturn is stronger in 7th and Rahu is the maha dasa lord and the marriage day of 22 Feb falls within this period. Lagna lord & 7th lord are in 3:11, Moon lord and 7th lord in 3:11 and Sun lord and 7th lord in 6:8and Venus & Mars have less points for 7th. So there can be some minor problems in marital relationship. The SAV

on marriage day is 194 points and Jup+Sat=6 and so the environment is not very favorable giving lot of strain since I also have to come from outstation work place for marriage and withstand time-consumed rituals from early morning to night. I am not sure of my Delay and Sun transit analysis and please throw more light on the same. We had only one son born on 25 Nov 1964, who is presently in USA with his wife and children. On the whole our nearly 40-year-old marital life is satisfactory without any major problems,

except for the usual small family and health problems. If you want any more details for birth time rectification or for any other purpose for better analysis and explanation, please ask me. Sorry to intrude into your precious time. Please reply at your convenience. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad,

Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish

Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Dear Pemmaraju,

Yes, ok this is good and just as I had thought.

The marriage should have happened in 1st or 2nd sector as per your wifes case in my opinion but it was pushed to 3rd sector and I was not fully satisfied with the answer.

That is the reason I asked about the confirmation of marriage.

Thank you for your feedback as it also helps me learn.

Cheers !!!Ash

, "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote:>> Dear Ash,> Thanks. So I feel I am slowly understanding the methodology.> To your question, I think I saw her around April 1963 in Pune in her Aunt's house when I was working in Pune at that time and her Aunt proposed for marriage. I then got transferred to Hyderabad Laboratory in June 1963 and told my parents. My father, who was then in a big position as Congress general secretary and Member of Legislative council, hesitated since she lost her mother, father discorded the children and stayed abroad in his spiritual pursuits and his whereabouts were not known then,and she was with her uncle and my father was concerned who would conduct the marriage . But later , I think around August/September 1963, her uncle, then Superintendant of Cancer Hospital, came and talked to my father and promised to conduct the marriage honourably. Since both of us are from the same caste and sect, there was no other problem. I asked my wife and she remembers that the marriage date is decided in Feb 1964 after the delivery of my sister-in-law around Dec 1963.> So there is a delay of about an year between seeing her and the actual marriage.> Hope this will help you to explain some more points.> Bleeisangs> Pemmaraju> > Ash ashsam73 wrote:> Dear Pemmaraju,> > Yes, your analysis is in line. Except in your chart there is delay due to Guru. Just refer to Manoshis previous email.> > So delay of say about 24 years. After that first powerful antra running is that of Moon. Moon has 16 points in 7th and highest points in 5th house.> > Moon is also LoE for 5th house for you and at the same time its in House D with 6 bindus.> > You had your marriage in Moon and also your conception of your child in Moon antra itself just after marriage.> > So both events are in line.> > Similarly in your wifes chart (your analysis is in line), marriage took place in Rahu AD. Rahu is SD to Ju and Mercury. Ju is LoE for 11th house (conception). MD is in Mars MD and Mars is SD to Moon who is situated in 12th house with 5 bindus thereby acting as Karak. > > In your chart 4th feb is powerful as that time pdf of Sa-Mo is running. Sa = 17 and Mo = 16 points. Again another thing to keep in mind is that marriage might take place in proper mahurat. > > Yes, one question. When was your marriage finalised between your and your wifes parents? > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" pvrrayudu wrote:> Dear Ash and Manoshi,> > Following your marriage analysis of a chart in your earlier mail for the subject "Fixing MPL & SPL for marriage, I herewith attempt the marriage analysis of our couple. Please correct for any mistakes and guide further with more details so that I can learn the methodology still better. I have chosen our couple since in both the charts the marriage date should match. I think that I have fairly come closer in my understanding of the subject.> > My wife's ( Mrs.Pemmaraju Bharati) chart: DoB 8 Dec 1944, ToB 2 AM ( war time), PoB Vishakhapatnam, AP state, India Lat 17N42,Long 83E18.> Rasi: Virgo lagan; Jup in Virgo; Mars, Sun in Scorpio; Venus in Capricorn; Saturn, Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Leo.> Navamsha: Pisces lagna; Sat in Pisces; Rahu in Gemini; Merc in Leo; Moon Mars in Scorpio; Ketu in Sagittarius; Sun Jup Ven in Aquarius> > My chart: DoB 7 Sept 1938, ToB 08:56:16; PoB Vizianagaram, AP state; India Lat 18N06, Long 80E30> Rasi: Libra lagna, Ven Rahu in Libra; Moon in Capricorn; Jup Retro in Aquarius; Sat retro in Pisces; Merc Mars Sun in Leo> Navamsha: Sagittarius lagna; Venus Ketu in Sagittarius; Saturn in Aquarius; Merc Mars Rahu in Gemini; Moon in Cancer; Jup Sun in Libra> > Date of Marriage: 22 Feb 1964 > Analysis of my wife's chart: > > 7th house WS points: Moon 18, Jup 16, Sun 14, Sat 13, Merc 12, Ven 10, Mars 6> In Rasi, Sat aspects B (7th house), LoB, LoC; does not aspect A, C, LoA> In Navamsha, Sat aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoB, LoC> Saturn has got 1 point in 7th and as 6th lord Saturn aspects 7th house.> So Saturn does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B , LoB & LoC> In Rasi, Jupiter aspects B, does not aspect A, C, LoA, LoC> In Navamsha, Jupiter aspects LoB, does not aspect A, B, C, LoA, LoC.> So Jupiter does not give any major delay and may give some slight delay due to aspect to B, LoB> Taking legal marriage age of completion of 18 years as in India, which is upto 8 Dec 1962 and since Moon maha dasa is upto 19 Sep 1962, Moon maha dasa is not considered though Moon has got more points in WS for 7th house.> Next subdasa in Mars maha dasa upto 15 Feb 63 is not considered since Mars has got less points of 6 in WS of 7th house.> Next sub dasa is Rahu who is SD to Mercury (sign lord) and Jupiter (star lord). Jupiter is stronger (16 points) in WS for 7th than Mercury (12 points). Jupiter is 7th lord and Old. So Rahu subdasa is taken from 15 Feb 63 to 5 March 64.> Since in Navamsha Jupiter is with Sun 6th lord, and aspects LoB, the third sector from 29 Oct 63 to 5 March 64 is taken.> During this period, Sun transit in Libra (Venus sign) and Scorpio (Mars sign) are not taken since Venus and Mars have got less points in WS for 7th house. Sun transit in Sagittarius Jupiter sign though favourable, but since the stars Ketu (Sun star), Venus (less points), Sun (6th lord in Navamsha) are not favorable, is not taken. Sun tin Capricorn in Saturn sign though favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, the stars therein of Sun (6th lord in Navamsha), Moon (in 6th in Rasi) and Mars (less points in WS for 7th) are not favorable and hence not taken. The next Sun transit in Aquarius in Saturn sign is favorable being the next strongest to Jupiter, but the star of Mars therein is not favorable due to less points in WS for 7th house and the next star of Rahu is favorable being the sub dasa lord and hence selected. This transit of Sun in Aquarius is from 20 Feb to 4 March. and the marriage date of 22 Feb falls within this period. > > Lagna lord (Mercury) and 7th lord from lagna (Jupiter) are in 4:10 position, Moon sign lord (Sun) and 7th lord from Moon (Saturn) are in 6:8 position and Sun sign lord (Mars) and 7th lord from Sun (Venus) are in 3:11 position. Venus has less points for 7th. So in general there can be some minor problems in marital relationship.> > On 22 Feb 64 the SAV is 188 points and Jupiter+Saturn=6, which indicates not a very favorable environment giving lot of strain to her since she has to travel to a different place for marriage and go through long drawn rituals for the whole day. .> > Analysis of my chart:> > My chart was already analysed by you earlier. Unfortunately I lost it being deleted by mistake and that is why I missed the methodology of marriage analysis.> > I follow a similar approach as above and give it briefly without going into details.> > There is no delay due to Saturn. There is some delay due to Jupiter and due to Mars having zero points in 7th.house.> > So taking the legal age of 21 years, the Venus sub dasa in Rahu maha dasa at that time is not taken since Venus has less points in WS for 7th house. The next Sun sub dasa is also not taken since> Sun also has got less points. The next sub dasa of Moon from 1 Nov 62 to 2 May 64 is taken since Moon has got more points and is in D.> Since there is delay, the third sector from 1 Nov 63 to 2 May 64 is taken.> Sun transit in Aquarius Saturn sign and Rahu star is taken from 20 Feb to 4 March, since Saturn is stronger in 7th and Rahu is the maha dasa lord and the marriage day of 22 Feb falls within this period.> Lagna lord & 7th lord are in 3:11, Moon lord and 7th lord in 3:11 and Sun lord and 7th lord in 6:8and Venus & Mars have less points for 7th. So there can be some minor problems in marital relationship.> The SAV on marriage day is 194 points and Jup+Sat=6 and so the environment is not very favorable giving lot of strain since I also have to come from outstation work place for marriage and withstand time-consumed rituals from early morning to night.> > I am not sure of my Delay and Sun transit analysis and please throw more light on the same.> > We had only one son born on 25 Nov 1964, who is presently in USA with his wife and children. On the whole our nearly 40-year-old marital life is satisfactory without any major problems, except for the usual small family and health problems. > > If you want any more details for birth time rectification or for any other purpose for better analysis and explanation, please ask me.> > Sorry to intrude into your precious time.> > Please reply at your convenience.> > Blessings> > Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu> > > > "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"> PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)> International Consultant & Researcher- Astrology> Former Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India> 67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,> Phone: +91-040-24530210> Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayadu Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com > > Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! > > > > > > > >