IndiaDivine.org

Re:Guess Event

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guess the event Dear Ramesh, I try to justify the MPL (Sun) and SPL (Ketu) for death of his father. I may be wrong, since I understand that the rules for

Death Analysis are not yet ready. Please give your analysis. The father is 9th to native’s lagna and the native’s 4th is 8th to father To 4th B, FK is 11th & lord is Venus. For 4th Venus has less points and has no SD, so eliminated as MPL. Next Sun MPL with more points for 4th may be considered. For SPL, Moon has highest points and LoD for 4th, but with 6th lord Jupiter. So Moon may not give result but the SD Mercury with more points 16 can give result. Mercury is SD to Ketu. So Sun MPL and Ketu SPL may be justified for father’s death. (You had already commented why people are afraid of doing Death Analysis, as it

is also one of the Events. In my many earlier mails, I tried Death analysis and also gave this view to members and even to Krushnaji stating without analyzing for probable life span period it would be futile to study any other aspect of life. I gave an example also how my father, a hobby astrologer and his friend, a great professional astrologer, refused to predict marriage of a person when they noticed short life for him in the near future, when the parents of the person consulted them then for marriage of their son and the person died after about 6 months. But I got negative comments from them instead of positively responding that the Death Analysis is yet to be studied and the rules for Death Analysis are yet to be formulated.) Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Respected Rayudu Sir, Bala, Ash and members, Namaskar, I do not know much about death analysis. Since the event occured with the father of my friend, I put the event before the forum to learn and analyse it. His father was suffering from illness from few months and he was in hospital. I suddenly took the chart of my friend.The chart was saved in my PC. I thought why not to learn something with his chart. I analysed the chart and observed the situation in respect of his father. Next day I told him that he should consult a well experienced doctor for the recovery of his father. He replied me that his father is feeling much better now.After few days he said his father is brought back to home. But suddenly after two days we received a sad news that his father on Feb 8, 2006 at 1630 hrs IST breathed his last. Since he was running with Ketu antara I applied KAS and found a sorrow event. But it is very difficult to find out such type of

event merely analysing SPL.It is difficult to discriminate one event from the other.After knowing the event it becomes somehow to prove it. I putforth this event before the forum so that we may learn something. I do not understand why Ash is silent ? Of course Bala could approach a bit. He faced same problem that who is the member of family going to suffer. He guessed first child then wife.Chart is showing the losses but what type of losses it was not clear at least for me? I have one more data and trying to understand the clue and still searching. The data belongs to Queen Elizabeth whose DOB is 21 Apr 1926, TOB- 02 : 40 AM BST -1:00 London 51N 30, 000 W 10. His father expired on 06 Feb 1952 during Venus and Mars antara. Try to analyse this chart sometimes you may find the clue.Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: Guess the event Dear Ramesh, I try to justify the MPL (Sun)

and SPL (Ketu) for death of his father. I may be wrong, since I understand that the rules for Death Analysis are not yet ready. Please give your analysis. The father is 9th to native’s lagna and the native’s 4th is 8th to father To 4th B, FK is 11th & lord is Venus. For 4th Venus has less points and has no SD, so eliminated as MPL. Next Sun MPL with more points for 4th may be considered. For SPL, Moon has highest points and LoD for 4th, but with 6th lord Jupiter. So Moon may not give result but the SD Mercury with more points 16 can give result. Mercury is SD to Ketu. So Sun MPL and Ketu SPL may be justified for father’s death. (You had already commented why people are afraid of doing Death Analysis, as it is also one of the Events. In my many earlier mails, I tried Death analysis and also gave this view to members and even to Krushnaji stating without analyzing for probable life span period it would be futile to study any other aspect of life. I gave an example also how my father, a hobby astrologer and his friend, a great professional astrologer, refused to predict marriage of a person when they noticed short life for him in the near future, when the parents of the person consulted them then for marriage of their son and the person died after about 6 months. But I got negative comments from them instead of positively responding that the Death Analysis is yet to be studied and the rules for Death Analysis are yet to be formulated.) Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu;

rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com Brings words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.