IndiaDivine.org

Re:One more unmarried

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash and members, Namaskar, One more example of non-marital status I have found.Here is the chart for your kind perusal and anaalysis. DOB- 12 Dec 1965, TOB- 03: 30 AM POB -India 26 N 10, 85 E 54 I do not know about the native whether he is divorcee / widower. But he says that he is unmarried. Lagna is 18 Li 36. Sat is in fifth house of Aq.Ma and ve relationship is in 2/12. Mo/ Sa is in 6/8. Distance of Ve from Sun is > 43 degree.Ju is sixth lord.He moderates the delay by his aspect on Sa in Rasi and Navamsa. But he could not give marriage. Sa is LoD and Ve is in House D. Sa is weak in houses one, two, fourth, fifth, sixth and ninth. But Ve is strong in all houses. Similarly LoE Me is strong in all houses. No zero in BAV. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Dear Ramesh, You are on right track. However I am not clear if this time of birth is correct and that is not possible without a few events. But you have covered the technique correctly showing disharmony between 1st and 7th house, status of venus, low poitns for 7th house etc. Karak and phal sthan lords SD to 6th house etc. Cheers !!! Ashramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Ash and members, Namaskar, One more example of non-marital status I have found.Here is the chart for your kind perusal and anaalysis. DOB- 12 Dec 1965, TOB- 03: 30 AM POB -India 26 N 10, 85

E 54 I do not know about the native whether he is divorcee / widower. But he says that he is unmarried. Lagna is 18 Li 36. Sat is in fifth house of Aq.Ma and ve relationship is in 2/12. Mo/ Sa is in 6/8. Distance of Ve from Sun is > 43 degree.Ju is sixth lord.He moderates the delay by his aspect on Sa in Rasi and Navamsa. But he could not give marriage. Sa is LoD and Ve is in House D. Sa is weak in houses one, two, fourth, fifth, sixth and ninth. But Ve is strong in all houses. Similarly LoE Me is strong in all houses. No zero in BAV. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.