IndiaDivine.org

RE : RE : RE : Stable job with low point?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

Thank you for all your help.

After checking, you and I think the DOB seem correct, at least the AS is Virgo. But we have to come to my first question about the job in 93. I paste below my former mail.

Regards

Xavier

The women, after a good career without problem, faced the bankruptcy of the company where she was employed in the end of 92 and has some not stable joblife for the 1rst part of 93 and got a very stable job on the 23rd of June in 93. She is still working in this company where she is very appreciated.

The problem is : if you met her in the end of 92 and Françoise asked you : " Do I will find a good, stable job in 93?" How you can answer YES.

She was in Sub of Venus, planet, which have the worst score for VI th and Xth, 6 points. For the XI, Venus got 17 points, 6th rank.

The planet is not L of E and D for VI th or Xth and is not in the House D and E.

The only goods thing : 6 bindu in SAV.

You can answer to me : Venus is Sam to Saturn, which get high and best score for VI, X and XI house and is the L of MD, L. of V and VI House.

The problem is : in front of the chart in 92, the astrologer can wonder : " Venus with so low score and rank can be Sam? Venus has enough power to give a stable job?" Frankly, I would certainly have said no.

Thank you for your light

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mercredi 7 décembre 2005 16:15À : Objet : Re: RE : RE : Stable job with low point?!

Dear Xavier,

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. So conception of Job was in May of 1993 it seems. Fair enough.

Now checking all events.

1) Mariage : 11 of July 1970

No delay so the first strong significator will give marriage which is Ju/Ju. Ju is LoD. Since there is no delay so marriage will be in 1st sector itself so that falls

Jupiter

1970-Apr-13

1972-May-31

Sector 1

1970-Apr-13

1970-Dec-29

2) Birth of son : 24th of february 71

it means Conception around May 1970. Again Ju is LoE for 11th house as B. So its eager to give conception.

3) Accident : 5th of august 81

Ju/Sun the event happened. Sun is LoE for 7th as B. So it is eager to give 7th house effects. Sun is also SD to Ju who is LoD for 7th as B.

MD lord is Ju who is SD to Venus who is 2nd lord so again event of accident is possible in MD of Jupiter. 6th house points for Sun is borderline 12 and for 7th it has 22. The MF for sun is only 0.4. Sun also is showing less power for 10th house and 9th house. That can show some problems or less satisfaction with respect to authority. Sa and Ju were also 7 points on 5th Aug 1981 and daily points were 193.

I dont know what kind of accident it was in any case it might be ok.

4) Operation : 06th of January 84

Ju/Ra and Ra is SD to Ve and Ma and its more like Ve. Ve has less power for 6th house so here it can show some issues with health as 6th house also denotes health. MD lord is Ju and Ju is SD to Venus so again it can show operations which can be considered 2nd house matters i.e. karak for 7th house.

Ve again is in 4th house ie. house D with 5 bindus. Venus is also 2nd lord so it will show worries too during this antra of Rahu. Again 10th house and 3rd house are reflecting less power. 3rd can show weakness and 10th can show some changes or less satisfaction with authority.

5) Death of his younger brother at the age of 37 years : 3rd of May 87

On 3rd May 1987 antra running was Sa/Sa. 3rd house is for brother and MD is that of 3rd lord so 3rd from 3rd house lord is Shani. Death generally happens in highest points in the 8th house. So 8th house from 3rd is 10th house. So planet with highest points in 10th hosue is again Shani with 29 points.

So death happened in Sa/Sa.

Yes, one more thing you can find out from Francois is about her health in Ve antra in Ju MD?

Cheers !!!

Ash

Xavier Murer <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

Françoise was selected for the job in the beginning of may 93.

I checked for the time of birth with 1.the given hour, 0h30 ,and 2. a birth for 13 mn later, 0H43; the AS is no more Virgo but Libra. It is not very easy to decide which one is the right one.

For the career, the AS libra is better but for the marriage , the event is given with AS Virgo not Libra. For the accident is 50/50,etc...

If you have time to have a look at the date of the mariage. It seems not possible with AS Libra.

Thank you

Regards

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : lundi 5 décembre 2005 17:08À : Objet : Re: RE : Stable job with low point?!

Dear Xavier,

Thanks for the feedback. I have one more question. This job of 1993 that Francois got when was it conceived. i.e when was she selected for the job ? Was it June itself or was the job conceived some time back and that Francois joined the job on 23rd due to say some human delays?

This information will also be helpful if you can get it.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

AshXavier Murer <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

I got the answer from Françoise.

I am checking everything but I need some precision.

Samdharmi can not show bad things only show good event , except the death.

The Lord of D and E can show bad thing?

For example,I can find accident from the 8th as B

IN KAS, for an operation (medical), which house we should take?

Death of youger brother : I check the X (8 of the IIIrd)? And smadharmi can give the event.

Answer to your question :

In her new and last job - june 93 : no travel and the relations was OK with authorithy (it was not the same case for her colleagues). It was a stressing job. She was technical secratary in a factory of fabrics/textile.

She is goods at saving money.

Some event I will check :

Mariage : 11 of July 1970

Birth of son : 24th of february 71

Accident : 5th of august 81

Operation : 06th of January 84

Death of his younger brother at the age of 37 years : 3rd of May 87

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : samedi 3 décembre 2005 06:39À : Objet : Re: Stable job with low point?!

Dear Xavier,

Just a simple question. How do you know that the time is perfect and rightly recorded ? Have you made sure that most major events of the life of this lady are matching?

Can you please list atleast 5 to 7 events that you have checked and make sure that all things are matching?

Thenwe can proceed to time events?

Based on this chart, does this person get a job that involved a lot of travel in Venus antra and during that time he was not happy with the authority that he got?

Can you please find out the answer to this question?

Does this person have more spending trend or he is good at saving money?

Cheers !!!

Ash

Xavier <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

I have one chart for which is not so easy.

The women, after a good career without problem, faced the bankruptcy of the company where she was employed in the end of 92 and has some not stable joblife for the 1rst part of 93 and got a very stable job on the 23rd of June in 93. She is still working in this company where she is very appreciated.

The problem is : if you met her in the end of 92 and Françoise asked you : " Do I will find a good, stable job in 93?" How you can answer YES.

She was in Sub of Venus, planet, which have the worst score for VI th and Xth, 6 points. For the XI, Venus got 17 points, 6th rank.

The planet is not L of E and D for VI th or Xth and is not in the House D and E.

The only goods thing : 6 bindu in SAV.

You can answer to me : Venus is Sam to Saturn, which get high and best score for VI, X and XI house and is the L of MD, L. of V and VI House.

The problem is : in front of the chart in 92, the astrologer can wonder : " Venus with so low score and rank can be Sam? Venus has enough power to give a stable job?" Frankly, I would certainly have said no.

Thank you for your light.

Regards

Xavier

DOB of Françoise :

21ST JANUARY 1949 0:30 AM (TU 11:30 PM, 20 of Jan.) at Roanne, France 04°04E 46°03N

AS 27°42 Virg

Sun 8°22 CAP

MOON 0°31 TULA

MER 26°38 CAP

VEN 17°15 SAG

20°32 CAP

22°44 SAG

SAT 12°52 LEO

RAHU 8°02 TULA

Xavier Murer

ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

PersonalsSkip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Personals