IndiaDivine.org

my details for your study

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My birth details:

Date of birth: 1977-Nov-09

Time of birth: 18:06:00

Place of birth: Solapur, Maharashtra state,India

(Latitude: 017:41:N / Longitude: 075:55:E)

Current location: Bangalore,India.

At present I am working in Bangalore. But I am trying for

jobs abroad. I have been very keen on working abroad. In

fact I even went to UK and completed Masters degree in one

of the most reputed universities in the field of Computer

Science.

But due to unwillingness of companies there to sponsor

work permit I had to return back to India.

-- Facts & Figures--------

My first job:-

Date of Joining: 23 Jan 2003.

Location of the job: Bombay,India

Last working date: 28 Sep 2004

I left the first job and went to UK for doing Masters in the

hope that eventually I would get job there after the studies.

My studies in England(UK):

August 2004 to September 2006

The date of returning back to India after studies: 7 Oct 2006.

Then after returning to India I immediately joined a company

in Bangalore, the details are:-

My second job:

Date of Joining: 16th Oct 2006.

Location of the job: Bangalore,India

Last working date: 12th July 2007

Then I joined another company in Mumbai, but within a month

I asked for transfer back to their Bangalore office. So I

was transferred to Bangalore.

The details are:-

My third job:

Date of Joining: 16th July 2007.

Location of the job: Bangalore,India

NOTE: This is my current job.

I hope this information will be useful for your studies. My

prime concern these days is to get a job abroad so that I

can earn well.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

-Deepak

Bangalore

Dear Deepak, I am getting Asc29Ar17,which is just on the borderline. You have given three of the job events, which most of them are inline. I dont think these will be enough for confirmation. Anyway, going with given TOB, Sun the 12th lord from 6th is aspecting HouseA. You are currently in Venus antra. Accordingly,you have to put in more efforts as compared to your outputs.Your 10th(25pts) v/s 11th house (19 pts)showing this. Success in financial matters also there as Venus is LoD 2nd,5th and 10th house.. 36 points in 1st hosue in summary charts reflecting your adamant nature. high headedness.four sectors in Venus,two D charts showing your Venusian and religious cum

hypocritic qualities. Venus is also with Moon in 7th means result for 6th is reduced to some extent, as Rahu represent Mercury and Moon as 6th lord. Without going into deep, apparently, result for 6th is affected due to above reasons.Mars is also not healthy being Karka as well. One zero in navamsa and basic strength is 70 for 6th house. So more hardwork and foresighted skills are needed for this antra. For going abroad,Mars antra being powerful in 12th getting 41 points will be beneficial (from Dec2011-Dec2012) for travelling purpose. If you want to go on temporary basis, yes, the Venus antra is favouable. Jup and Saturn in Transit also have 8points both and this will be 9 points next year.So chances are more that you can go abroad during this period. I think it will do:) Regards Anup deepak_nath <deepak_nath wrote: My birth details:gender: MaleDate of birth: 1977-Nov-09Time of birth: 18:06:00Place of birth: Solapur, Maharashtra state,India(Latitude: 017:41:N / Longitude: 075:55:E)Current location: Bangalore,India.At present I am working in Bangalore. But I am trying forjobs abroad. I have been very keen on working

abroad. Infact I even went to UK and completed Masters degree in oneof the most reputed universities in the field of ComputerScience.But due to unwillingness of companies there to sponsorwork permit I had to return back to India. -- Facts & Figures--------My first job:-Date of Joining: 23 Jan 2003.Location of the job: Bombay,IndiaLast working date: 28 Sep 2004I left the first job and went to UK for doing Masters in thehope that eventually I would get job there after the studies.My studies in England(UK):August 2004 to September 2006The date of returning back to India after studies: 7 Oct 2006.Then after returning to India I immediately joined a companyin Bangalore, the details are:-My second job:Date of Joining: 16th Oct 2006.Location of the job: Bangalore,IndiaLast working date: 12th July 2007Then I joined another company in Mumbai, but within

a monthI asked for transfer back to their Bangalore office. So Iwas transferred to Bangalore.The details are:-My third job:Date of Joining: 16th July 2007.Location of the job: Bangalore,IndiaNOTE: This is my current job.I hope this information will be useful for your studies. Myprime concern these days is to get a job abroad so that Ican earn well.Let me know if you need any more information.Thanks & Regards,-DeepakBangalore

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.