IndiaDivine.org

KAS application- ignore earlier mail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I request a small amendment. Please take the date of the death of my friend's father as 11 feb. 2001 instead of 2 feb 2001. sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regards, Rajan Chandrajan chand <rajan.chand wrote: Dear Group Members, The activity in the recent days has decreased. I feel this as high time to discuss my doubts regarding the system. Let me take my own example. I was born on 19 january 1981, about 11:30 a.m, new delhi. I got married on 30 April 2006. My wife had a miscarriage in march this year in the initial stages itself & we are again expecting a baby. I casted my chart using KAS & found that the Lagna was on borderline. I tried to justify the marriage both ways but got less points for the planet when the marrige took place showing problems in married life. As far as i know about KAS, the good events like marriage occur when sun transit significators (i.e. planets with good points). But in either houses treating as lagna, I got the data that the pdf was that of low point planets for 7th house. Is it because the marriage is not in good quality? Please describe. In my another try, I was trying to interpret the chart of one of my friends born on 17 sept. 1979, 13:05 hrs., new delhi. His lagna was again on borderline. His father passed away on 2 feb. 2001. I tried to ascertain

his lagna just by pdf for his father's death. In one combination, the event for the 4th house (8th from the 9th house) occured in low points while in the other, it was in high points. Is it good to ascertain that the lagna is the one for which the pdf is in high points. I do not know much about him in his personal life except that he is a rich person, unmarried, a mechanical engineer like me, completed mechanical engineering in 2002. He is working in his family business of auto spare parts. I know i have been very eager to ask so many things too early but i get time to write mail with difficulty. I have a lot more problems which i will ask whenever i get free time again. I am really sorry that i was unable to give details of my analysis but i am really serious to study the system. The group members are requested to share their

knowledge on this matter. Regards Rajan Chand Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.