IndiaDivine.org

please predict about the marriage help -more datas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All, Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things. 1) she got graduated in 1991( first) 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life3) 1996 - 1999 - small job 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is facing lot of problems at work place . 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In general she ls ordinary person. Please let me know if these datas are ok for you. Thanks Venkatharjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or house? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happeningantra for the native.thanks/regardsharjeet , "harjeet bakshi"<harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Rajesh,> according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> native might be

in high post.> saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in> navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.> Ashji can guide on this.> thanks/regards> harjeet> , Raj Rajesh> <astro_raj9@> wrote:> >> > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is> eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure from both the> lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> Heartbreak,

Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general, Any> tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive ,> outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/> Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare> to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and> suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase> in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not making> that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more> expense. > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rajesh> > > > > > harjeet

bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay period> > is over.> > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no> > blessings from father or guru.> > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12th house.> > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord... > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their lords.> > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.> > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but

isnt ruled out.> > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th house.> > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense ?> > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th> > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > , Tammy Wood> > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello All,> > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking> > about divorce > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and

cancelled in 2004 due to> > misunderstanding.> > > > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > I want to add few more points here.> > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family will> > break up.> > > there is Jup delay.> > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.> > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of Sun and> > Moon shows> > > native is

more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in sociallife.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning> > this sysytem.> > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5> > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this Libra> > Lagna.> > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha> > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in

Navamsha> > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled. > > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to delay> > the marriage that much ?> > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from sept,2006 to> > Nov 2009.> > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it> > can give marriage.> > > Since it is LOD so native should get married in the first sector> > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is oct 2007> > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not get married in> > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra> > Lagna. Yes in this Sat,

6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but there> > are no zeros there.> > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > Hello Gurujis,> > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below> > person get married. > > > > > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971 > > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some lights> > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of remedies.> > Will she get a good life partner.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Venkat> > > > > >

> > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have> > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from> > someone who knows.> > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that

city. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's> user panel and lay it on us.> >>

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear Group, As Venkat has given few events of past, few of these which goes inline like Graduation in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after 1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken engagement in 2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th houses etc.Few small jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can be considered. As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be taken as temporary basis, and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B. 7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except Mars and with 30 pts. So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house. But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak 5th hosue. So now with which lagna to go with? Libra or

Virgo? So more and more events are required with dates for further validating lagna. Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with fewer events. Taking libra lagna few events does not match here. Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as i am still awake all nite long for some reasons. Regards Anup Tammy Wood <tamtamger wrote: Hello All, Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things. 1) she got graduated in 1991( first) 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life3) 1996 - 1999 - small job 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is facing lot of problems at work place . 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In general she ls ordinary person. Please

let me know if these datas are ok for you. Thanks Venkatharjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi > wrote: Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or house? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happeningantra for the native.thanks/regardsharjeet , "harjeet bakshi"<harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Rajesh,> according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> native might be in high post.> saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in> navamsa.

saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.> Ashji can guide on this.> thanks/regards> harjeet> , Raj Rajesh> <astro_raj9@> wrote:> >> > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is> eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure from both the> lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general, Any> tragedy in the family, Is the native very

confident, aggresive ,> outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/> Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare> to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and> suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase> in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not making> that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more> expense. > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rajesh> > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > Dear

Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay period> > is over.> > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no> > blessings from father or guru.> > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12th house.> > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord... > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their lords.> > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.> > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.> > current antra of saturn might give

result being lord of 6th house.> > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense ?> > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th> > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > , Tammy Wood> > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello All,> > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking> > about divorce > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004 due to> > misunderstanding.> >

> > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > I want to add few more points here.> > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family will> > break up.> > > there is Jup delay.> > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.> > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of Sun and> > Moon shows> > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in sociallife.>

> > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning> > this sysytem.> > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5> > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this Libra> > Lagna.> > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha> > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha> > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled.

> > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to delay> > the marriage that much ?> > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from sept,2006 to> > Nov 2009.> > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it> > can give marriage.> > > Since it is LOD so native should get married in the first sector> > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is oct 2007> > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not get married in> > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra> > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but there> > are no zeros

there.> > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > Hello Gurujis,> > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below> > person get married. > > > > > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971 > > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some lights> > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of remedies.> > Will she get a good life partner.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > Bollywood,

fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have> > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from> > someone who knows.> > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city. > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's> user panel and lay it on us.> >> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Group, The below events inline sld be taken as Virgo Lagna. Sorry i didnt mention in my mail. Regards Anup"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Group, As Venkat has given few events of past, few of these which goes inline like Graduation

in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after 1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken engagement in 2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th houses etc.Few small jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can be considered. As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be taken as temporary basis, and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B. 7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except Mars and with 30 pts. So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house. But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak 5th hosue. So now with which lagna to go with? Libra or Virgo? So more and more events are required with dates for further validating lagna. Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with fewer events. Taking libra lagna few events does not match here. Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as i am still awake all nite long for some reasons. Regards Anup Tammy Wood <tamtamger (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hello All, Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things. 1) she got graduated in 1991( first) 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life3) 1996 - 1999 - small

job 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is facing lot of problems at work place . 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In general she ls ordinary person. Please let me know if these datas are ok for you. Thanks Venkatharjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi > wrote: Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or house? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happeningantra for the

native.thanks/regardsharjeet , "harjeet bakshi"<harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Rajesh,> according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> native might be in high post.> saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in> navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.> Ashji can guide on this.> thanks/regards> harjeet> , Raj Rajesh> <astro_raj9@> wrote:> >> > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is> eually displaying all the delays etc. One

thing is sure from both the> lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general, Any> tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive ,> outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/> Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare> to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and> suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > During the

period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase> in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not making> that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more> expense. > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rajesh> > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay period> > is over.> > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no> > blessings from father or guru.> > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12th house.> > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord... > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D

and E houses or their lords.> > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.> > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.> > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th house.> > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense ?> > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th> > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > , Tammy Wood> > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello All,> > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking> > about divorce > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004 due to> > misunderstanding.> > > > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > I want to add few more points here.> > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family,

family will> > break up.> > > there is Jup delay.> > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.> > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of Sun and> > Moon shows> > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in sociallife.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning> > this sysytem.> > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5> > min before

there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this Libra> > Lagna.> > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha> > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha> > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled. > > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to delay> > the marriage that much ?> > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from sept,2006 to> > Nov 2009.> > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it> > can give marriage.> > > Since it is LOD so native should

get married in the first sector> > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is oct 2007> > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not get married in> > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra> > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but there> > are no zeros there.> > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > Hello Gurujis,> > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below> > person get married. > > > > > > Date of Birth:

november - 1 -1971 > > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some lights> > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of remedies.> > Will she get a good life partner.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have> > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from> > someone who knows.> > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's> user panel and lay it on us.> >> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

Dear Anup/Harjeet/Ash and all the members, Please correct me , wherever I am wrong. I will highly appreciate that. I am going as per the feedback of Mr. Venkat( All the querist should write month too with years, when giving passed events). First I will take VIRGO Lagna 1) Graduation - year 1991 ( Ketu - Jupiter) here 5th as B, Jup can not give result here because it has low points here for 5th. If the graduation I take after 1991 Nov , the dasha is Ketu- sat , even then Sat can not give result because of low points and also cannot be SD to Ven. Yes asper Anup, If it is after dec 1992, then Mer can give graduation. Mr. Venkat can comment if he wants to add something here, because its imp for us. 2) Ordinary Jobs : Ven - Ma/Ra/Ju from 2000 - 2005, this is exactly in line, because Ma is LOD, Jup in D house with 5 points and Ra is SD

Moon(LOE) 3) Good Jov Ven/Sat -- I would say Good money in sat 4) Marriage cancelled -- Ven/Ju - Jup is for sure a candidate to give marriage , why it broke ? Ash we need your help here ? If I take Libra Lagna, 1) Graduation - 1991 - Ketu/Jup -- Jup is perfect here, In house D with 6 points( Match 100 %) 2) Ordinary Jobs : ven - Ra / Jup/ Sat ( match 100%) Most of the planets are giving jobs here. Getting a job is not a problem, All planets for 6th are high. 3) Good Job : Ven/Sat : Sat has 27 points, highest for 10th also the FK , so good job, Oh yes, Gains out of the hard work are less comparativily. 4) Marriage got cancelled in 2004 : Ven/Jup : This makes sense with Libra Lagna because Jup is 6th lord and spoiling LOA & NK. But I am not sure is this enough for cancelling marriage. Ash and other member , PLS HELP. Best Regards, Rajesh "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Group, The below events inline sld be taken as Virgo Lagna. Sorry i didnt mention in my mail. Regards Anup"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Group, As Venkat has given few events of past, few of these which goes inline like Graduation in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after 1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken engagement in 2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th houses etc.Few small jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can be considered. As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be taken as temporary basis, and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B. 7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except Mars and with 30 pts. So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house. But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak 5th hosue. So now with which lagna to go with? Libra or Virgo? So more and more events are required with dates for further validating lagna. Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with fewer events. Taking libra lagna few events does not match here. Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as i am still awake all nite long for some reasons. Regards Anup Tammy Wood <tamtamger (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hello All, Thanks for

the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things. 1) she got graduated in 1991( first) 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life3) 1996 - 1999 - small job 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is facing lot of problems at work place . 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In general she ls ordinary person. Please let me know if these datas are ok for you. Thanks Venkatharjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi > wrote: Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or house? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happeningantra for the native.thanks/regardsharjeet , "harjeet bakshi"<harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Rajesh,> according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> native might be in high post.> saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in> navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.> Ashji can guide on this.> thanks/regards> harjeet> , Raj Rajesh> <astro_raj9@> wrote:> >> > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is> eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure from both the> lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general, Any> tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive ,> outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > And If the we

take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/> Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare> to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and> suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase> in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not making> that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more> expense. > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rajesh> > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay

period> > is over.> > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no> > blessings from father or guru.> > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12th house.> > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord... > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their lords.> > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.> > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.> > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th house.> > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense

?> > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th> > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > , Tammy Wood> > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello All,> > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking> > about divorce > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004 due to> > misunderstanding.> > > > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > Venkat>

> > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > I want to add few more points here.> > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family will> > break up.> > > there is Jup delay.> > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.> > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of Sun and> > Moon shows> > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in sociallife.> > > > > > Regards> > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh

<astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning> > this sysytem.> > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5> > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this Libra> > Lagna.> > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha> > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha> > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled. > > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to

delay> > the marriage that much ?> > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from sept,2006 to> > Nov 2009.> > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it> > can give marriage.> > > Since it is LOD so native should get married in the first sector> > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is oct 2007> > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not get married in> > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra> > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but there> > are no zeros there.> > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Rajesh> > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > Hello Gurujis,> > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below> > person get married. > > > > > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971 > > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some lights> > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of remedies.> > Will she get a good life partner.> > > > > > Thanks> > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have> > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from> > someone who knows.> > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city. > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please?

Perfect. Join 's> user panel and lay it on us.> >> Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

Autos.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Dear All,

I will leave this chart for Manu Batura to study as well and guide.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Raj Rajesh

Tuesday September 25, 2007

11:03 AM

Re:

Re: please predict about the marriage help -more

datas

Dear Anup/Harjeet/Ash and all the members,

Please correct me , wherever I am wrong. I will highly appreciate that.

I am going as per the feedback of Mr. Venkat( All the querist should

write month too with years, when giving passed events).

First I will take VIRGO Lagna

1) Graduation - year 1991 ( Ketu - Jupiter) here 5th as B, Jup

can not give result here because it has low points here for 5th.

If the graduation I take after 1991 Nov , the dasha is Ketu- sat , even

then Sat can not give result because of low points and also cannot be SD to

Ven.

Yes asper Anup, If it is after dec 1992, then Mer can give graduation.

Mr. Venkat can comment if he wants to add something here, because its

imp for us.

2) Ordinary Jobs : Ven - Ma/Ra/Ju from 2000 - 2005, this is exactly in

line, because Ma is LOD, Jup in D house with 5 points and Ra is SD Moon(LOE)

3) Good Jov Ven/Sat -- I would say Good money in sat

4) Marriage cancelled -- Ven/Ju - Jup is for sure a candidate to give

marriage , why it broke ?

Ash we need your help here ?

If I take Libra Lagna,

1) Graduation - 1991 - Ketu/Jup -- Jup is perfect here, In house D with

6 points( Match 100 %)

2) Ordinary Jobs : ven - Ra / Jup/ Sat ( match 100%)

Most of the planets are giving jobs here. Getting a job is not a

problem, All planets for 6th are high.

3) Good Job : Ven/Sat : Sat has 27 points, highest for 10th also the FK

, so good job, Oh yes, Gains out of the hard work are less comparativily.

4) Marriage got cancelled in 2004 : Ven/Jup : This makes sense with

Libra Lagna because Jup is 6th lord and spoiling LOA & NK. But I

am not sure is this enough for cancelling marriage.

Ash and other member , PLS HELP.

Best Regards,

Rajesh

" Anup. M "

<dalh_1 > wrote:

Dear Group,

The below events inline sld be taken as Virgo Lagna.

Sorry i didnt mention in my mail.

Regards

Anup

" Anup. M "

<dalh_1 > wrote:

Dear Group,

As Venkat has given few events of past, few of these which goes

inline like Graduation in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after

1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken engagement in

2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th houses etc.Few small

jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can be considered.

As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be

taken as temporary basis,

and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B.

7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except

Mars and with 30 pts.

So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house.

But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak

5th hosue.

So now with which lagna to go with?

Libra or Virgo?

So more and more events are required with dates for further validating

lagna.

Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with

fewer events.

Taking libra lagna few events does not match here.

Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as

i am still awake all nite long

for some reasons.

Regards

Anup

Tammy Wood

<tamtamger (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to

virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things.

1) she got graduated in 1991( first)

2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in

life

3) 1996 - 1999 - small job

4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job

5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is

facing lot of problems at work place .

6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love)

7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher

9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In

general she ls ordinary person.

Please let me know if these datas are ok for you.

Thanks

Venkat

harjeet bakshi

<harjeet_bakshi > wrote:

Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,

also expenditure would be more for virgo asc.

specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or house

? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happening

antra for the native.

thanks/regards

harjeet

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Rajesh,

> according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the

> native might be in high post.

> saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in

> navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.

> Ashji can guide on this.

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

> ,

Raj Rajesh

> <astro_raj9@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,

> >

> > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is

> eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure from both the

> lagnas , that there is no denyl.

> > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly

> suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.

> > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like

> Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /

> Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general, Any

> tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive ,

> outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice.

> > Is native look younger than her age etc

> > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/

> Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.

> > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare

> to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and

> suddenly stopped spending money too much.

> >

> > Or If we take Libra Lagna

> > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase

> in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not making

> that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more

> expense.

> >

> > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > Rajesh

> >

> >

> > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:

> > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,

> >

> > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.

> > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay period

> > is over.

> > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no

> > blessings from father or guru.

> >

> > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12th house.

> > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord...

> >

> > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their lords.

> > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.

> > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.

> > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.

> > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.

> > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.

> > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th house.

> >

> > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?

> > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense ?

> >

> > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th

> > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.

> > if any feedback on that particular time?

> >

> > thanks/regards

> > harjeet

> >

> > ,

Tammy Wood

> > <tamtamger@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello All,

> > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.

> > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking

> > about divorce

> > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004 due

to

> > misunderstanding.

> > >

> > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life

> > >

> > > Thanks a lot for all your help

> > > Venkat

> > >

> > >

> > > " Anup. M " <dalh_1@> wrote:

> > > Dear Rajesh,

> > >

> > > I want to add few more points here.

> > > Taking Libra lagna....

> > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family will

> > break up.

> > > there is Jup delay.

> > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.

> > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,

> > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.

> > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of Sun

and

> > Moon shows

> > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in social

life.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Anup

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:

> > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,

> > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning

> > this sysytem.

> > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5

> > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this Libra

> > Lagna.

> > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.

> > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB

> > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars

> > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house

> > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha

> > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha

> > >

> > > so both Karkas are spoiled.

> > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.

> > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to delay

> > the marriage that much ?

> > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from sept,2006

to

> > Nov 2009.

> > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it

> > can give marriage.

> > > Since it is LOD so native should get married in the first sector

> > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is oct 2007

> > to Nov 2008.

> > >

> > > Now the another question is why the native did not get married

in

> > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?

> > >

> > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra

> > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but there

> > are no zeros there.

> > >

> > > Pls suggest.

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > >

> > > Rajesh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:

> > > Hello Gurujis,

> > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below

> > person get married.

> > >

> > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971

> > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M

> > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore

,India

> > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some

lights

> > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of remedies.

> > Will she get a good life partner.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Venkat

> > >

> > >

> > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we

have

> > it.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

> > someone who knows.

> > > Answers - Check it out.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Travelling to a new

city? Search for ATMs in that city.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >