IndiaDivine.org

Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies section of my website for all who are interested. Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART - by Donna Quinn.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind permission back then right after the event happened to allow me to write up this article. It took me that long to get around to putting it on my website.

Donna

Respected Donna, For transit purpose,it is stated that when we enter specific event for a person,that have different location other than birth place, enter the location and event time, where the event take place. Does this mean that transit can be changed for getting positive results by changing the event place from birth place? regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Group - I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies section of my website for all who are interested. Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART - by Donna Quinn. http://krushna.sageasita.com And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind permission back then right after the event happened to allow me to write up this article. It took me that

long to get around to putting it on my website. Donna

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.

Dear Donna,

Thanks for the nice article.

Satish

--- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

> Dear Group -

>

> I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies

> section of my website for all who are interested.

> Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART

> STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART

> - by Donna Quinn.

>

> http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind

> permission back then right after the event happened

> to allow me to write up this article. It took me

> that long to get around to putting it on my website.

>

> Donna

>

______________________________\

____

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news,

photos & more.

http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

Dear Donna.

very informative article.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, SPK

<aquaris_rising wrote:

>

> Dear Donna,

>

> Thanks for the nice article.

>

> Satish

> --- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> > Dear Group -

> >

> > I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies

> > section of my website for all who are interested.

> > Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART

> > STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART

> > - by Donna Quinn.

> >

> > http://krushna.sageasita.com

> >

> > And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind

> > permission back then right after the event happened

> > to allow me to write up this article. It took me

> > that long to get around to putting it on my website.

> >

> > Donna

> >

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:

mail, news, photos & more.

> http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

>

You're quite welcome Satish.

Donna

Dear Donna,Thanks for the nice article. Satish--- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:> Dear Group -> > I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies> section of my website for all who are interested.> Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART> STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART> - by Donna Quinn. > > http://krushna.sageasita.com> > And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind> permission back then right after the event happened> to allow me to write up this article. It took me> that long to get around to putting it on my website.> > Donna > ________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

Dear Harjeet -

Glad you liked it.

Donna

Dear Donna.very informative article.thanks/regardsharjeet , SPK<aquaris_rising wrote:>> Dear Donna,> > Thanks for the nice article. > > Satish> --- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:> > > Dear Group -> > > > I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies> > section of my website for all who are interested.> > Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART> > STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART> > - by Donna Quinn. > > > > http://krushna.sageasita.com> > > > And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind> > permission back then right after the event happened> > to allow me to write up this article. It took me> > that long to get around to putting it on my website.> > > > Donna > > > > > > >________> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:mail, news, photos & more. > http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC>

Dear Anup -

The default location area in the KAS program allows you to fine tune the chart and the daily points, by entering your current residence or allows you to put in the place of the event and the time it happened. As far as the transits are concerned, if you have a bad transit to natal chart while living in one part of the world, it will not really change things by moving across country for instance. The transit - natal aspects will remain in relative proportion to each other.

Donna

Respected Donna,

For transit purpose,it is stated that when we enter specific event for a person,that have different location other than birth place, enter the location and event time, where the event take place.

Does this mean that transit can be changed for getting positive results by changing the event place from birth place?

regards

Anup

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Group -

I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies section of my website for all who are interested. Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART - by Donna Quinn.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind permission back then right after the event happened to allow me to write up this article. It took me that long to get around to putting it on my website.

Donna

Hi Doc and Group,

Great job Doc! Thanks for all your hard work - Your site looks

terific too!

Detective

, Donna Quinn

<DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Group -

>

> I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies section of my

website for all who are interested. Please go to this link and click

on KAS CHART STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART - by

Donna Quinn.

>

> http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind permission back

then right after the event happened to allow me to write up this

article. It took me that long to get around to putting it on my

website.

>

> Donna

>

Dear Detective -

Thanks for your permission to go ahead with this chart study. It is appreciated by all of us.

Doc

Hi Doc and Group,Great job Doc! Thanks for all your hard work - Your site looks terific too!Detective , Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Group -> > I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies section of my website for all who are interested. Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART - by Donna Quinn. > > http://krushna.sageasita.com> > And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind permission back then right after the event happened to allow me to write up this article. It took me that long to get around to putting it on my website.> > Donna>

Madam Sandy, Donna and Dear Ash and all list members, You all have good hold of KAS and I am still learning for the last five years and could not get it still properly. I do not have Sa in the sectors of navamsa, drekana and trimsamsa so the reason may be. Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list. So your article is helping us. Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not resist myself for discussion with you on subject. Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart. You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain. This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt. As long as I know Ma rules over

blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood. However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS. Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place. If the event is visible then is there any planet who may save the native after the happening the event else the native will not survive. And lastly when this event will take place ( Timing ). After going through your article I like to say something over this event considering the chart of Sandy and then her husband. My focus will be mainly on heart and heart attack. I will try to identify the event and then its outcome and lastly the timing of the event. This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of

proper treatment during the time of onset. So I will see the cause first taking the chart of native whose husband suffered. If I am wrong anywhere or out of track then kindly correct me. Since I am still in learning stage I may commit mistake also. In the chart of native lagna is rising 6Pi 43. Ma is LoA, Me is LoB and Sa is LoC for 7th. There is no blessings in the chart and lagna lord and its 9th is 6:8 in rasi and navamsa. Su and Ma is weak in her 2nd house and Su, Ma, Ju, Sa is weak in her 7th house.. It shows that Ma is karak for both 2nd and 7th who is weak in both the houses. This Ma is sitting over 6th house ,combine with Sa who is LoE for 7th and LoD for 2nd Sa is powerful in WS in 2nd but weak in 7th. So Sa or its SD may give the event for 2nd during its antara. Please have a look the 12th lord who

is Sa and this also in the 6th which is 12th from 7th. 12th is 6th from 7th. The house of disease of the spouse of the native. The Sa is malefic planet combine with the Ma the planet of longevity and death for 7th with 5 strong bindus and also Mo with 6 bindus . Mo is 11th lord of gain from 7th. All these three planets aspect the 12th house. The aspect of Sa is benefic but that of Mo and Ma is malefic. Mo is the FK for 10th. 10th is 4th from 7th so rules the heart of the spouse of the native.Its lord Ju is in trine from 7th or in house C for 7th with strong 6 bindus. This Ju is in navamsa of Sa and occupy 6th house of diseasr. Ju is also debilitated in rasi and is in the nakshtra ruled by Su the 6th lord. Therefore it is clear indication of heart problem or heart disease to the spouse of native. Now the turn comes when this event will take place. For this we have to consider the 10th house as B . When 10th is B then Mo is FK for heart and Su becomes the Nk .Su is aspected by Ma from 6th. Its LoD is Me and LoE is Ve. Me has the highest points in WS for 10th. Ra is SD to Me so Ra antara gave the event in its 3rd sector for 10th or to the spouse of the native. On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ? OK now I am running short of time so her husband chart will be taken in another mail. Meantime you can correct my point wherever I am wrong. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: You're quite welcome Satish. Donna Dear Donna,Thanks for the nice article. Satish--- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:>

Dear Group -> > I have added an article to the KAS Chart Studies> section of my website for all who are interested.> Please go to this link and click on KAS CHART> STUDIES. Then select STUDY OF A HEART ATTACK CHART> - by Donna Quinn. > > http://krushna.sageasita.com> > And thanks to Sandy Crowther for giving her kind> permission back then right after the event happened> to allow me to write up this article. It took me> that long to get around to putting it on my website.> > Donna > ________Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile./go?refer=1GNXIC

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Dear Ramesh -

Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.

So your article is helping us.

Thank you Ramesh.

Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not resist myself for discussion with you on subject.

Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.

You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain.

This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt.

When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart attack scenario.

For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a heart attack.

As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.

Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for one part of the body however.

A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart attack.

The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart.

Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function.

However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS.

Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart attack indications.

Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place.

If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with, yes.

This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset.

If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses.

On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma

But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ?

Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him.

Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh!

Donna

Dear Donna,

I would be interested to know more about

Cayenne Pepper and preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J

>> Sandy saved him, not a specific

planet.

J

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Donna Quinn

Thursday, September 27, 2007

12:34 PM

To:

Subject:

Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Ramesh -

Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I

had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.

Thank you Ramesh.

Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not

resist myself for discussion with you on subject.

Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house

of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.

When we look for

indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is

the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun

rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part

when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to

fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th

house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at

in a heart attack scenario.

For instance, If the

Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a

person's predisposition towards having a heart attack.

As long as I know Ma rules over blood and

courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.

Mars rules the blood

and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only

have to be one planet responsible for one part of the body however.

A heart attack is

governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if

any three of these planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart

attack.

The Sun, Moon, Mars and

Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for

any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart.

Planets in the 6th

house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function.

However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should

be Sa in KAS.

Yes this is true. The

Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka

for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart

attack indications.

Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart

problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes

place.

If you know what to

look for in any chart, it will be there to show you the signs of a

predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with,

yes.

This article is the most important because many people die after heart

attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset.

If any of you are

interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop

a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the

best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a

heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma

attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses.

On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of

Ma

Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the

indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's

chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa

points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her

husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity

of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him

to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she

might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited

too long before making that lifesaving decision, which would've resulted

in a very tragic outcome for him.

Thanks for the feedback

on this chart Ramesh!

Donna

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release 9/25/2007 8:02 AM

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release 9/27/2007 5:00 PM

Respected Donna, I am eagerly awaiting for your writeup on Cayenne pepper as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside heart attack. Regards Anup Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Donna, I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J >> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. J Thanks & Regards, Manu On Behalf Of Donna QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PM Subject: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart Dear

Ramesh - Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list. So your article is helping us. Thank you Ramesh. Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not resist myself for discussion with you on subject. Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart. You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain. This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt. When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart attack scenario. For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a heart attack. As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood. Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for one part of the body however. A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these

planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart attack. The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart. Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function. However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS. Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart attack indications. Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place. If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with, yes. This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset. If any of you are interested, I can later write up an

article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ? Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited too long

before making that lifesaving decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him. Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh! Donna Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release 9/25/2007 8:02 AM Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release 9/27/2007 5:00 PM

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Anup -

Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sense that it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, work much faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronic asthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which is another wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseases like chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can . There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look at Testimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains to chronic asthma:

http://www.herballegacy.org/Asthma.html

Hope this helps-

Donna

Respected Donna,

I am eagerly awaiting for your writeup on Cayenne pepper

as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside heart attack.

Regards

Anup

Manu V Batura <astro.manu > wrote:

Dear Donna,

I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J

>> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet.

J

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Donna QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PM Subject: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Ramesh -

Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.

Thank you Ramesh.

Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not resist myself for discussion with you on subject.

Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.

When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart attack scenario.

For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a heart attack.

As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.

Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for one part of the body however.

A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart attack.

The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart.

Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function.

However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS.

Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart attack indications.

Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place.

If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with, yes.

This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset.

If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses.

Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him.

Donna

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Donna, Sure, i will look into this.As you are writing, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works after taking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines, like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place) Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for such herbal medicines. Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistence power besides curing the ailment.One has to take this medicine for 3-4 months atleast. Regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

Dear Anup - Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sense that it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, work much faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronic asthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which is another wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseases like chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can click

on this link. There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look at Testimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains to chronic asthma: http://www.herballegacy.org/Asthma.html Hope this helps- Donna Respected Donna, I am eagerly awaiting for your writeup on Cayenne pepper as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside heart attack. Regards Anup Manu V Batura <astro.manu > wrote: Dear Donna, I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J >> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. J Thanks &

Regards, Manu

On Behalf Of Donna QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PM Subject: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart Dear Ramesh - Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list. So your article is helping us. Thank you Ramesh. Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not resist myself for discussion with you on subject. Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart. You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain. This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt. When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart attack scenario. For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a heart attack. As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood. Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for one part of the body however. A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart attack.

The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart. Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function. However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS. Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart attack indications. Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place. If you know what to look

for in any chart, it will be there to show you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with, yes. This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset. If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in

its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ? Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving

decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him. Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh! Donna Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release 9/25/2007 8:02 AM Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release 9/27/2007 5:00 PM Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Anup -

There are many many effective herbal medicines. The trick is to find the ones that truly work. Unfortunately in the US especially, lots of health food companies make profits shipping herbs from 3rd world countries that are cheap and highly ineffective for any sort of curative or healing purposes. So it's a good thing to be an educated consumer for you truly get what you pay for sometimes.

Donna

-

Anup. M

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:24 PM

Re: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Donna,

Sure, i will look into this.As you are writing, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works after taking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines, like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place)

Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for such herbal medicines.

Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistence power besides curing

the ailment.One has to take this medicine for 3-4 months atleast.

Regards

Anup

Dear Anup -

Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sense that it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, work much faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronic asthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which is another wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseases like chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can . There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look at Testimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains to chronic asthma:

Hope this helps-

Donna

Respected Donna,

as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside heart attack.

Regards

Anup

Dear Donna,

I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J

J

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Donna QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PM Subject: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Ramesh -

Thank you Ramesh.

Donna

Madam Donna, You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem. Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up. In the chart of Sandy's husband 4th lord Ma is in 6th house with Me the karak of 4th as B. Ve the 12th lord of 4th is in house B as 4th. The status of 4th house is spoiled due to placement of Ve and Ma. 6TH lord Sa is in lagna with 3 bindus so lagna of the native is also spoiled. But lagna lord Su is with 5th lord Ju in kona to lagna .Ju is strong with 5 bindus and Su is malefic for 5th house. Ju is LoD for 8th and LoE for 12th and Su is LoE for 8th. If you say the status of Su then its ok but it is in 5th house with 5th lord. The Status of Mo is spoiled being in 8th and in the aspect of Ra/Ke in navamsa. Likewise Me is also spoiled Ra is similar to Ma and Ve and both of these planets are spoiled. We may come to the opinion that the native is likely to get affected by hrart problem When we consider 4th as B then Ma is LoE for 4th and strong with 15 points in WS. On the day of attack he was passing through Ma antara and Su was transiting over Ta his 10th house and casting malefic aspect on 4th. Similarly transit Ju with strong 6 bindus in Virgo was casting malefic sight over Ma the 4thlord. Sa while in transit in Cancer with malefic 1 bindu was aspecting Ma. His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time. Is my approach and analysis correct ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh - Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list. So your article is helping us. Thank you Ramesh. Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not

resist myself for discussion with you on subject. Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart. You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain. This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt. When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs, since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart attack

scenario. For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a heart attack. As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood. Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and the brain. There doesn't only have to be one

planet responsible for one part of the body however. A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at one time, it may cause a heart attack. The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct the blood flow to the heart. Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of the heart function. However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak should be Sa in KAS. Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets come into play when looking for heart attack indications. Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes place. If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show you the

signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack, if it exists to begin with, yes. This article is the most important because many people die after heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of onset. If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ? Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him.

Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh! Donna

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear Donna

// If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. //

Thanks for Article On Heart Attack - Yes I will be very interested and grateful if you could WRITE UP AN ARTICLE ON CAYENNE PEPPER.

Best wishes

Atma

From: DQuinn12Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:36:16 -0400Re: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Anup -

There are many many effective herbal medicines. The trick is to find the ones that truly work. Unfortunately in the US especially, lots of health food companies make profits shipping herbs from 3rd world countries that are cheap and highly ineffective for any sort of curative or healing purposes. So it's a good thing to be an educated consumer for you truly get what you pay for sometimes.

Donna

-

Anup. M

Dear Donna,

Sure, i will look into this.As you are writing, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works after taking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines, like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place)

Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for such herbal medicines.

Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistence power besides curing

Regards

Anup

Dear Anup -

Hope this helps-

Donna

Respected Donna,

Regards

Anup

Dear Donna,

J

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

Dear Ramesh -

Thank you Ramesh.

Donna

The next generation of MSN Hotmail has arrived - Windows Live Hotmail

Dear Donna,

thanks very much for the invaluable information you have shared.

i think so many on this post would have found this article very

helpful. particularly to me and may be to others too as i guess

everyone would be having someone they are related to.. or care about,

having heart problems.

i guess some extracts or tinctures they sell in drug stores would be

effective too for heart patients.

thanking you once again.

warm regards

harjeet

>

>

> Dear Donna

>

> // If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article

about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even

if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper

and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own

husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in

progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. //

> Thanks for Article On Heart Attack - Yes I will be very interested

and grateful if you could WRITE UP AN ARTICLE ON CAYENNE PEPPER.

>

> Best wishes

>

> Atma

>

>

> : DQuinn12: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

23:36:16 -0400Re: Re: Study of a

Heart Attack Chart

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Anup -

>

> There are many many effective herbal medicines. The trick is to find

the ones that truly work. Unfortunately in the US especially, lots of

health food companies make profits shipping herbs from 3rd world

countries that are cheap and highly ineffective for any sort of

curative or healing purposes. So it's a good thing to be an educated

consumer for you truly get what you pay for sometimes.

>

> Donna

>

>

>

> -

>

> Anup. M

>

> Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:24 PM

> Re: Re: Study of a Heart Attack

Chart

>

>

>

> Dear Donna,

>

> Sure, i will look into this.As you are

writing, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works after

taking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines,

like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place)

> Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for such

herbal medicines.

> Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistence

power besides curing

> the ailment.One has to take this medicine for 3-4 months atleast.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Anup -

>

> Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sense

that it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, work

much faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronic

asthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which is

another wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseases

like chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can click on

this link. There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look at

Testimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains to

chronic asthma:

>

> http://www.herballegacy.org/Asthma.html

>

> Hope this helps-

> Donna

>

>

>

>

Respected Donna,

>

>

> I am eagerly awaiting for your writeup

on Cayenne pepper

> as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside

heart attack.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

> Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Donna,

>

> I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and

preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J

>

> >> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet.

>

> J

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Manu

On Behalf Of Donna

QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PMTo:

: Re: Study of

a Heart Attack Chart

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Ramesh -

>

>

>

>

> Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I

had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.

>

> So your article is helping us.

>

>

>

> Thank you Ramesh.

>

>

>

>

> Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not

resist myself for discussion with you on subject.

>

>

>

> Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th

house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.

>

> You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain.

>

> This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt.

>

>

>

> When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th

house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it

becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the

body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs,

since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural

ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into

play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart

attack scenario.

>

>

>

> For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it

increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a

heart attack.

As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules

over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.

>

>

>

> Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and

the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for

one part of the body however.

>

>

>

> A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by

Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at

one time, it may cause a heart attack.

>

>

>

> The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the

body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct

the blood flow to the heart.

>

>

>

> Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of

the heart function.

>

However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak

should be Sa in KAS.

>

>

>

> Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and

Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets

come into play when looking for heart attack indications.

>

>

>

>

> Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart

problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes

place.

>

>

>

> If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show

you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack,

if it exists to begin with, yes.

>

>

>

>

> This article is the most important because many people die after

heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of

onset.

>

>

>

> If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about

using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a

person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and

have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own

husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in

progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses.

>

>

>

>

> On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma

>

> But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ?

>

>

>

> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the

indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her

daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This

meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's

distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of

mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to

bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had

been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or

perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving

decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him.

>

>

>

> Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh!

>

>

>

> Donna

>

>

>

>

> Checked by AVG Free

Edition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release

9/25/2007 8:02 AM

> Checked by AVG Free

Edition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release

9/27/2007 5:00 PM

>

>

>

> Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives

you all the tools to get online.

>

>

>

>

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

Autos.

>

>

> 100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music

> https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

>

Dear Ramesh -

You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem.

Yes, all of these houses should be taken into consideration.

Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up.

As well as Ju and Sa, yes.

His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time.

Is my approach and analysis correct ?

Except perhaps for that last statement. HE didn't do anything. SANDY was the one who made all the difference here. His daily points were also high that day. That didn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't die, because a person can die when points are high also. If he had been on his own that day and Sandy hadn't been there, then chances are he would've died. SANDY was the one who saved his life and because HER points were also high, she had the clarity of mind to override his otherwise passive attitude towards his symptoms. He was hoping that if he ignored them, they would go away on their own. So, it gives you a double view in a way of how the high points affect a person's way of looking at the same thing. He would've waited too long on his own and then it would've been to late. SHE used her intuitive instincts and brought him to the hospital in spite of his protests, thus saving his life and therein lies the difference.

Thanks for the feedback, Ramesh.

Donna

Dear Atma -

I'm glad you enjoyed the article on Cayenne pepper. Hope it helps you one day.

Donna

-

Atma Prakash

Friday, September 28, 2007 10:35 AM

RE: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Donna

// If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. //Thanks for Article On Heart Attack - Yes I will be very interested and grateful if you could WRITE UP AN ARTICLE ON CAYENNE PEPPER. Best wishes Atma

From: DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) netDate: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:36:16 -0400Re: Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Anup -

Donna

-

Anup. M

Dear Donna,

Regards

Anup

Dear Anup -

Hope this helps-

Donna

Respected Donna,

Regards

Anup

Dear Donna,

J

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

Dear Ramesh -

Thank you Ramesh.

Donna

The next generation of MSN Hotmail has arrived - Windows Live Hotmail

Dear Harjeet -

Even if all you did was buy one good bottle of Cayenne Pepper and just keep it in your home in case of an emergency, it might make the difference between life and death one day for either yourself or someone dear to you. So if only for that reason alone, it's worth passing along the information. Glad you enjoyed the article.

Donna

Dear Donna,thanks very much for the invaluable information you have shared.i think so many on this post would have found this article veryhelpful. particularly to me and may be to others too as i guesseveryone would be having someone they are related to.. or care about,having heart problems.i guess some extracts or tinctures they sell in drug stores would beeffective too for heart patients.thanking you once again.warm regardsharjeet>> > Dear Donna> > // If any of you are interested, I can later write up an articleabout using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, evenif a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepperand have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my ownhusband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks inprogress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. //> Thanks for Article On Heart Attack - Yes I will be very interestedand grateful if you could WRITE UP AN ARTICLE ON CAYENNE PEPPER.> > Best wishes> > Atma> > > : DQuinn12: Thu, 27 Sep 200723:36:16 -0400Re: Re: Study of aHeart Attack Chart> > > > > > Dear Anup -> > There are many many effective herbal medicines. The trick is to findthe ones that truly work. Unfortunately in the US especially, lots ofhealth food companies make profits shipping herbs from 3rd worldcountries that are cheap and highly ineffective for any sort ofcurative or healing purposes. So it's a good thing to be an educatedconsumer for you truly get what you pay for sometimes.> > Donna> > > > - > > Anup. M > > Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:24 PM> Re: Re: Study of a Heart AttackChart> > > > Dear Donna,> > Sure, i will look into this.As you arewriting, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works aftertaking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines,like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place) > Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for suchherbal medicines.> Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistencepower besides curing> the ailment.One has to take this medicine for 3-4 months atleast.> > Regards> Anup> > > > > > Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:> > > > Dear Anup -> > Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sensethat it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, workmuch faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronicasthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which isanother wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseaseslike chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can click onthis link. There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look atTestimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains tochronic asthma:> > http://www.herballegacy.org/Asthma.html> > Hope this helps-> Donna> > > > > > > > > > > Respected Donna,> > > I am eagerly awaiting for your writeupon Cayenne pepper> as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also besideheart attack.> > > Regards> Anup> > Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:> > > > > Dear Donna,> > I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper andpreferably within a week if you get it only in US. J> > >> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet.> > J> > Thanks & Regards,> Manu> > > > > > > [ ] On Behalf Of DonnaQuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PMTo:: Re: Study ofa Heart Attack Chart> > > > > > Dear Ramesh -> > > > > Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner Ihad put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.> > So your article is helping us.> > > > Thank you Ramesh.> > > > > Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could notresist myself for discussion with you on subject.> > > > Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4thhouse of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.> > You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain.> > This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt.> > > > When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4thhouse. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, itbecomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of thebody and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs,since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the naturalruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes intoplay. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heartattack scenario. > > > > For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, itincreases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having aheart attack.> > > > > > > As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rulesover brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.> > > > Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart andthe brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible forone part of the body however. > > > > A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but byJu, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated atone time, it may cause a heart attack. > > > > The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in thebody and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstructthe blood flow to the heart. > > > > Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition ofthe heart function.> > > > > > > > However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karakshould be Sa in KAS.> > > > Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house andSaturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planetscome into play when looking for heart attack indications.> > > > > Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heartproblem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takesplace.> > > > If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to showyou the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack,if it exists to begin with, yes.> > > > > This article is the most important because many people die afterheart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time ofonset.> > > > If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article aboutusing Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if aperson is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper andhave used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my ownhusband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks inprogress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. > > > > > On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the nakshtra of Ma > > But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ?> > > > Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only theindicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that herdaily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. Thismeant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband'sdistress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity ofmind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision tobring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points hadbeen very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, orperhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesavingdecision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him. > > > > Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh!> > > > Donna> > > > > Checked by AVG FreeEdition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release9/25/2007 8:02 AM> Checked by AVG FreeEdition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release9/27/2007 5:00 PM> > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business givesyou all the tools to get online. > > > > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos. > > > > > > > > > ________> 100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music> https://www.musicmashup.co.uk>

Dear Donna,

yes in fact i read the other mail from you too about Dr. Schultz and

the concentration of it and i think that would be the best. certainly

the topic was invaluable to me.

i would pass to all my relatives and dear ones about the same.

All the best!!

thanks/regards

harjeet

, Donna Quinn

<DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Harjeet -

>

> Even if all you did was buy one good bottle of Cayenne Pepper and

just keep it in your home in case of an emergency, it might make the

difference between life and death one day for either yourself or

someone dear to you. So if only for that reason alone, it's worth

passing along the information. Glad you enjoyed the article.

>

> Donna

Dear Donna,

> thanks very much for the invaluable information you have shared.

> i think so many on this post would have found this article very

> helpful. particularly to me and may be to others too as i guess

> everyone would be having someone they are related to.. or care about,

> having heart problems.

> i guess some extracts or tinctures they sell in drug stores would be

> effective too for heart patients.

> thanking you once again.

> warm regards

> harjeet

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Donna

> >

> > // If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article

> about using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even

> if a person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper

> and have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own

> husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in

> progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses. //

> > Thanks for Article On Heart Attack - Yes I will be very interested

> and grateful if you could WRITE UP AN ARTICLE ON CAYENNE PEPPER.

> >

> > Best wishes

> >

> > Atma

> >

> >

> > @: DQuinn12@: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

> 23:36:16 -0400Re: Re: Study of a

> Heart Attack Chart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup -

> >

> > There are many many effective herbal medicines. The trick is to find

> the ones that truly work. Unfortunately in the US especially, lots of

> health food companies make profits shipping herbs from 3rd world

> countries that are cheap and highly ineffective for any sort of

> curative or healing purposes. So it's a good thing to be an educated

> consumer for you truly get what you pay for sometimes.

> >

> > Donna

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> > Anup. M

> >

> > Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:24 PM

> > Re: Re: Study of a Heart Attack

> Chart

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Donna,

> >

> > Sure, i will look into this.As you are

> writing, this must be magic on the part that it instantly works after

> taking few drops in the mouth.We in india have many herbal medicines,

> like from Mcleodganj, near Dharamsala,(Dalailama's residence place)

> > Dr Dolma(now her daughter is practising there) was known for such

> herbal medicines.

> > Even i tried and found effective too.This also increases resistence

> power besides curing

> > the ailment.One has to take this medicine for 3-4 months atleast.

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Donna Quinn <DQuinn12@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Anup -

> >

> > Yes, Cayenne pepper is also a great synergstic herb in the sense

> that it will always make any other herb that it is combined with, work

> much faster and efffectively. For someone suffering from chronic

> asthma, you could also combine cayenne pepper with Lobelia, which is

> another wonder herb specifically when it comes to respiratory diseases

> like chronic asthma. For more information on this, you can click on

> this link. There is a wealth of information here. Especially, look at

> Testimonial #1 when it comes to the power of Lobelia as it pertains to

> chronic asthma:

> >

> > http://www.herballegacy.org/Asthma.html

> >

> > Hope this helps-

> > Donna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Donna,

> >

> >

> > I am eagerly awaiting for your writeup

> on Cayenne pepper

> > as you write this is very effective for asthama attack also beside

> heart attack.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> > Manu V Batura <astro.manu@> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Donna,

> >

> > I would be interested to know more about Cayenne Pepper and

> preferably within a week if you get it only in US. J

> >

> > >> Sandy saved him, not a specific planet.

> >

> > J

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Manu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> On Behalf Of Donna

> QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 12:34 PMTo:

> @: Re: Study of

> a Heart Attack Chart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ramesh -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Donna you have given a very nice and informative article no sooner I

> had put a chart with respect to the heart attack case before the list.

> >

> > So your article is helping us.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thank you Ramesh.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Since your article is given and illustrated so nicely I could not

> resist myself for discussion with you on subject.

> >

> >

> >

> > Fist you said somewhere that Mo is karak for heart being the 4th

> house of kaalpurush chart and also Su as the karak for heart.

> >

> > You have mentioned Ma and Su both responsible for brain.

> >

> > This has confused me and pleasr clarify my doubt.

> >

> >

> >

> > When we look for indicators of a heart attack, we go to the 4th

> house. Since the Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house, it

> becomes a major player. The Sun rules the circulatory system of the

> body and plays an extremely important part when a heart attack occurs,

> since the circulatory system is the first to fail. It is the natural

> ruler of the 5th house, so therefore, the 5th house also comes into

> play. So both of these planets will need to be looked at in a heart

> attack scenario.

> >

> >

> >

> > For instance, If the Sun or Mars are in the 4th or 5th house, it

> increases the chances for a person's predisposition towards having a

> heart attack.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > As long as I know Ma rules over blood and courage while Su rules

> over brain and Mo rules the mind and blood.

> >

> >

> >

> > Mars rules the blood and the brain and the Sun rules the heart and

> the brain. There doesn't only have to be one planet responsible for

> one part of the body however.

> >

> >

> >

> > A heart attack is governed here not only by the Sun and Moon, but by

> Ju, Me, Sa and Rahu and if any three of these planets are activated at

> one time, it may cause a heart attack.

> >

> >

> >

> > The Sun, Moon, Mars and Jupiter all have to do with the blood in the

> body and become indicators for any disturbances that might obstruct

> the blood flow to the heart.

> >

> >

> >

> > Planets in the 6th house can also activate or upset the condition of

> the heart function.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > However in a kaalpurush if 4th house is for heart then its karak

> should be Sa in KAS.

> >

> >

> >

> > Yes this is true. The Moon is the natural lord of the 4th house and

> Saturn is the natural karaka for the 4th, so both of these planets

> come into play when looking for heart attack indications.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Suppose this chart would have come to you to analyse it for heart

> problem blindly, would you have identified it before the event takes

> place.

> >

> >

> >

> > If you know what to look for in any chart, it will be there to show

> you the signs of a predisposition to an illness like a heart attack,

> if it exists to begin with, yes.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This article is the most important because many people die after

> heart attack because of lack of proper treatment during the time of

> onset.

> >

> >

> >

> > If any of you are interested, I can later write up an article about

> using Cayenne Pepper to stop a heart attack in its tracks, even if a

> person is unconscious. I use only the best quality Cayenne Pepper and

> have used it many times to not only stop a heart attack on my own

> husband and other relatives, but also to stop asthma attacks in

> progress. This is an extremely effective herb and has many uses.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On 11 Jun 2005, the Su was transiting over Ta and in the

nakshtra of Ma

> >

> > But who has saved him ? Can you please find out the planet ?

> >

> >

> >

> > Sandy saved him, not a specific planet. The planets were only the

> indicators of what would happen. In Sandy's chart you can see that her

> daily points were very high even though Ju and Sa points were 7. This

> meant that in spite of her emotional upset at seeing her husband's

> distress at the time of his heart attack, she still had the clarity of

> mind, reflected in her high points, to make the right decision to

> bring him to the hospital in spite of his protests. If her points had

> been very low she might not have pushed him to go to the hospital, or

> perhaps, would've waited too long before making that lifesaving

> decision, which would've resulted in a very tragic outcome for him.

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks for the feedback on this chart Ramesh!

> >

> >

> >

> > Donna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG Free

> Edition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release

> 9/25/2007 8:02 AM

> > Checked by AVG Free

> Edition.Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release

> 9/27/2007 5:00 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives

> you all the tools to get online.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with

> Autos.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________

> > 100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music

> > https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

> >

>

Dear Ramesh,

Just to interject a more in depth assessment of the situation on that day, despite my husband's high points on that day, he was in a state of mind where he thought he could just 'ride it out' and the "indigestion" would simply go away. He was in denial, as the progress he was making getting things done on our boat took over his good senses with respect to his health, and he had planned (in his mind) on finishing up the following day on the boat projects he had started that day. So he had no time for a heart attack.

Intuitively however, I had a really bad feeling about what was going on - despite the fact that the symptom's were not severe. So I then asked him what he had eaten for lunch to cause this "indigestion" he had, and he told me he had not eaten. So "indigestion" in my mind was not an option, and was the first red flag. I gave him an antacid and told him he had 10 minutes for it to work. The antacid didn't work. I then asked him if he had any pain in his arms, and he said he did, but told me that was because he had been working on the boat's anchor. I didn't buy it....red flags were then going off left and right in my mind. I then immediately gave him an aspirin, and with phone in hand, had to threaten him to either get in the car NOW, or I would call the ambulance. He protested, but he did not want sirens blaring and an ambulance coming to the house, and all the neighbors peeping out their windows to see what all the commotion was about, so I basically left him with no choice but to get in the car. On the way to the hospital he told me that he was going to feel really silly if nothing was really wrong, and I told him I was going to feel relieved if nothing was wrong.

The point is this...What many heart attack victim's fail to realize is that the pain acompaning a major heart attack is often not very intense, and may feel like mild indigestion. The medium of TV, unfortunately, depicts victims falling down to the floor in crucial pain, and more often than not, that is simply not the reality of a person experiencing a heart attack, and therefore the reason behind so many deaths. People often don't realize they are having a heart attack because the pain is not always destabilizing. So irrespective of the point values, the truth of the matter is that we have no knowledge of what area of life those points may be operating - in his case - he was having a great day and making great strides with tasks he had set for himself on the boat - and his mindset was with the boat - and not with his health.

Hope this clarifies things...

Warm regards,

Sandy

, Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh -> > You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem.> > Yes, all of these houses should be taken into consideration.> > Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up.> > As well as Ju and Sa, yes.> > His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time.> Is my approach and analysis correct ?> > Except perhaps for that last statement. HE didn't do anything. SANDY was the one who made all the difference here. His daily points were also high that day. That didn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't die, because a person can die when points are high also. If he had been on his own that day and Sandy hadn't been there, then chances are he would've died. SANDY was the one who saved his life and because HER points were also high, she had the clarity of mind to override his otherwise passive attitude towards his symptoms. He was hoping that if he ignored them, they would go away on their own. So, it gives you a double view in a way of how the high points affect a person's way of looking at the same thing. He would've waited too long on his own and then it would've been to late. SHE used her intuitive instincts and brought him to the hospital in spite of his protests, thus saving his life and therein lies the difference.> > Thanks for the feedback, Ramesh.> Donna>

Dear Detective -

Thanks for the clarifications on Frank's state of mind that day. It brings up the reminder to never isolate things in a chart and jump to conclusions. If for instance we had just looked at his high points alone for that day and thus assumed that he would have a wonderful day, we wouldn't have thought in a million years that a heart attack was imminent. Nor would anyone think that with YOUR high points that day, you would be having anything BUT a stressful life and death situation ahead of you.

The chart sort of acts like a roadmap that might say, "Watch out, there's a STOP sign ahead of you!". It has served its purpose at that point. Now it becomes the person's responsibility to either STOP at the stop sign and look both ways, thus avoiding any possibility of an accident, or slide thru the stop sign and keep going as you do a fast glance in either direction or just barrel right thru and ignore the STOP sign altogether. So depending on your choices, the outcome is what you make it.

Reminds me of that old saying: "See an indication once and the outcome is a possibility. See it twice and it's a probability. See it three times and you can bet on it."

Good chart study!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Doc

-

Sandy Crowther

Friday, September 28, 2007 7:15 PM

Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Dear Ramesh,

Just to interject a more in depth assessment of the situation on that day, despite my husband's high points on that day, he was in a state of mind where he thought he could just 'ride it out' and the "indigestion" would simply go away. He was in denial, as the progress he was making getting things done on our boat took over his good senses with respect to his health, and he had planned (in his mind) on finishing up the following day on the boat projects he had started that day. So he had no time for a heart attack.

Intuitively however, I had a really bad feeling about what was going on - despite the fact that the symptom's were not severe. So I then asked him what he had eaten for lunch to cause this "indigestion" he had, and he told me he had not eaten. So "indigestion" in my mind was not an option, and was the first red flag. I gave him an antacid and told him he had 10 minutes for it to work. The antacid didn't work. I then asked him if he had any pain in his arms, and he said he did, but told me that was because he had been working on the boat's anchor. I didn't buy it....red flags were then going off left and right in my mind. I then immediately gave him an aspirin, and with phone in hand, had to threaten him to either get in the car NOW, or I would call the ambulance. He protested, but he did not want sirens blaring and an ambulance coming to the house, and all the neighbors peeping out their windows to see what all the commotion was about, so I basically left him with no choice but to get in the car. On the way to the hospital he told me that he was going to feel really silly if nothing was really wrong, and I told him I was going to feel relieved if nothing was wrong.

The point is this...What many heart attack victim's fail to realize is that the pain acompaning a major heart attack is often not very intense, and may feel like mild indigestion. The medium of TV, unfortunately, depicts victims falling down to the floor in crucial pain, and more often than not, that is simply not the reality of a person experiencing a heart attack, and therefore the reason behind so many deaths. People often don't realize they are having a heart attack because the pain is not always destabilizing. So irrespective of the point values, the truth of the matter is that we have no knowledge of what area of life those points may be operating - in his case - he was having a great day and making great strides with tasks he had set for himself on the boat - and his mindset was with the boat - and not with his health.

Hope this clarifies things...

Warm regards,

Sandy

, Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh -> > You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem.> > Yes, all of these houses should be taken into consideration.> > Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up.> > As well as Ju and Sa, yes.> > His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time.> Is my approach and analysis correct ?> > Except perhaps for that last statement. HE didn't do anything. SANDY was the one who made all the difference here. His daily points were also high that day. That didn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't die, because a person can die when points are high also. If he had been on his own that day and Sandy hadn't been there, then chances are he would've died. SANDY was the one who saved his life and because HER points were also high, she had the clarity of mind to override his otherwise passive attitude towards his symptoms. He was hoping that if he ignored them, they would go away on their own. So, it gives you a double view in a way of how the high points affect a person's way of looking at the same thing. He would've waited too long on his own and then it would've been to late. SHE used her intuitive instincts and brought him to the hospital in spite of his protests, thus saving his life and therein lies the difference.> > Thanks for the feedback, Ramesh.> Donna>