IndiaDivine.org

Study of a Heart Attack Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna and Sandy, This also help us to understand about the basics of "daily points" theory as in previous mails Manu and i was discussing. Thanks to Sandy and you, Donna. Regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Detective - Thanks for the

clarifications on Frank's state of mind that day. It brings up the reminder to never isolate things in a chart and jump to conclusions. If for instance we had just looked at his high points alone for that day and thus assumed that he would have a wonderful day, we wouldn't have thought in a million years that a heart attack was imminent. Nor would anyone think that with YOUR high points that day, you would be having anything BUT a stressful life and death situation ahead of you. The chart sort of acts like a roadmap that might say, "Watch out, there's a STOP sign ahead of you!". It has served its purpose at that point. Now it becomes the person's responsibility to either STOP at the stop sign and look both ways, thus avoiding any possibility of an accident, or slide thru the stop sign and keep going as you do a fast

glance in either direction or just barrel right thru and ignore the STOP sign altogether. So depending on your choices, the outcome is what you make it. Reminds me of that old saying: "See an indication once and the outcome is a possibility. See it twice and it's a probability. See it three times and you can bet on it." Good chart study! Thanks again for your feedback! Doc - Sandy Crowther Friday, September 28, 2007 7:15 PM Re: Study of a Heart Attack Chart Dear Ramesh, Just to interject a more in depth assessment of the situation on that day, despite my husband's high points on that day, he was in a state of mind where he thought he could just 'ride it out' and the "indigestion" would simply go away. He was in denial, as the progress he was making getting things done on our boat took over his good senses with respect to his health, and he had planned (in his mind) on finishing up the following day on the boat projects he had started that day. So he had no time for a heart attack. Intuitively however, I had a really bad feeling about what was going on - despite the fact that the symptom's were not severe. So I then asked him what he had eaten for lunch to cause this "indigestion" he had, and he told me he had not eaten.

So "indigestion" in my mind was not an option, and was the first red flag. I gave him an antacid and told him he had 10 minutes for it to work. The antacid didn't work. I then asked him if he had any pain in his arms, and he said he did, but told me that was because he had been working on the boat's anchor. I didn't buy it....red flags were then going off left and right in my mind. I then immediately gave him an aspirin, and with phone in hand, had to threaten him to either get in the car NOW, or I would call the ambulance. He protested, but he did not want sirens blaring and an ambulance coming to the house, and all the neighbors peeping out their windows to see what all the commotion was about, so I basically left him with no choice but to get in the car. On the way to the hospital he told me that he was going to feel really silly if nothing was really wrong, and I told him I was going to

feel relieved if nothing was wrong. The point is this...What many heart attack victim's fail to realize is that the pain acompaning a major heart attack is often not very intense, and may feel like mild indigestion. The medium of TV, unfortunately, depicts victims falling down to the floor in crucial pain, and more often than not, that is simply not the reality of a person experiencing a heart attack, and therefore the reason behind so many deaths. People often don't realize they are having a heart attack because the pain is not always destabilizing. So irrespective of the point values, the truth of the matter is that we have no knowledge of what area of life those points may be operating - in his case - he was having a great day and making great strides with tasks he had set for himself on the boat - and his mindset was with the boat

- and not with his health. Hope this clarifies things... Warm regards, Sandy , Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Ramesh -> > You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem.> > Yes, all of these houses should be taken into consideration.> > Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up.> > As well as Ju and Sa, yes.> > His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time.> Is my approach and analysis correct ?> > Except perhaps for that last statement. HE didn't do

anything. SANDY was the one who made all the difference here. His daily points were also high that day. That didn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't die, because a person can die when points are high also. If he had been on his own that day and Sandy hadn't been there, then chances are he would've died. SANDY was the one who saved his life and because HER points were also high, she had the clarity of mind to override his otherwise passive attitude towards his symptoms. He was hoping that if he ignored them, they would go away on their own. So, it gives you a double view in a way of how the high points affect a person's way of looking at the same thing. He would've waited too long on his own and then it would've been to late. SHE used her intuitive instincts and brought him to the hospital in spite of his protests, thus saving his life and therein lies the difference.> > Thanks for the feedback, Ramesh.> Donna>

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Dear Madam Donna and Sandy, You have made all the planets responsible for giving heart attack which has become now complicated like VA system. You said,"Not the planet but Sandy has saved his life". One way you are correct. Sandy took hasty and appropriate decision at appropriate time and thus occurrence of a bad event could be saved. But who is Sandy ? She is none the less an agent of a planet who worked accurately. If you believe in astrology then only it works. See ! In the chart of Sandy husband , Ma antara in Ma main on 11 Jun 2005 was in progress. He has Leo lagna rising. Ma is yogkarak for this lagna. He has vargottam lagna. Ma is LoD for 7th ( accident ) and for 12th ( hospitalisation ). On the saving side Ve is powerfully occupying house D for 7th. Ve is NK for spouse ,It is in 4th place

from Sa , the 7th lord of spouse. Ve being in 4th place is helping Sa the lord of spouse. Ve has to save the spouse. Ma is SD to Ve. So Ma being SD to Ve saved the life of her spouse. So he should be thankful to Ve ( his wife ) who saved his life. Ma on one hand commits the accident , on the other hand saves the life. So these are the game of planets. Now I am telling about one of my near relations who met with a terrific vehicular accident twice. Both the times his bones were fractured but saved his life miraclesiously. I think you will agree with my analysis and points. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh - You mean to say the relationship of 4th and 5th lord or house with that of 6th lord or house may cause heart problem. Yes, all of these houses should be taken into consideration. Besides that the status of Su, Mo, Ma, Me and Ra should be checked up. As well as Ju and Sa, yes. His daily points were also good so he could save his life due to proper treatment well in time. Is my approach and analysis correct ? Except perhaps for that last statement. HE didn't do anything. SANDY was the one who made all the difference here. His daily points were also high that day. That didn't necessarily mean that he wouldn't die, because a person can die when points are high also. If he had been on his own that day and Sandy hadn't been there, then chances are he would've died. SANDY was the one who saved his life and because HER points were also high, she had the clarity of mind to override his otherwise passive attitude towards his symptoms. He was hoping that if he ignored them, they would go away on their own. So, it gives you a double view in a way of how the high points affect a person's way of looking at the same thing. He would've waited too long on his own and then it would've been to late. SHE used her intuitive instincts and brought him to the hospital in spite of his protests, thus

saving his life and therein lies the difference. Thanks for the feedback, Ramesh. Donna

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Ramesh -

I could learn from you many things. Hope you will teach the forum in future also.

Everyone has their special talents. My "specialty" in astrology is in making these little programs, visuals and utilites for students like yourself in order to illustrate new ways of looking at concepts to make them simple to learn. I prefer to be in the background in this regard. That's why you don't really see me participating in the daily charts.

This is where Ash excels however. He lives and breathes KAS and it comes as naturally to him as breathing. As for me, when things are going along normally, I'm usually doing a project like the recent ashtakavarga wheel, which took me a few months of hard work to accomplish and most recently, I've been away from the computer altogether as I needed to be with my husband who was going thru a very stressful period of major heart problems of his own. Not to be making excuses here, but life just gets in the way sometimes, not just for me, but for all of us.

I request you because you had been the oldest member and learner of KAS since time when it was introduced with the system by our Guru Ji .

Yes, I've been here from the very beginning with Krushnaji. It started off one day with his saying that he wanted to give someone a "massage" instead of a "message" since his English wasn't too good back then. It's improved by leaps and bounds since then! Anyway, I laughed at the visual and couldn't help but correct him on his statement. He thanked me and promptly assigned me to be his new secretary to write up all the lessons that he was about to teach us. English is one of my strong points, so I agreed to do this and this became the start of a long and lasting friendship with him.

Due to some reason Guru Ji is unable to devote his time to the forum.

At least you or Sandy can fill up his gap.

It would be nice to be able to do this for you, Ramesh, but again, both Sandy and I have our own time restraints, just like Krushnaji does. Sandy now runs another list and has been away from KAS for a while. I am one of the assistant managers on that list and haven't even been interacting on that one either due to other projects and current family responsibilites.

Below I am giving you another chart who suffered from heart attack on 01 Sep 2007 and went through ANGIOPLASTY. Now he is recovering.

In light of the fact that Krushnaji has just written a post stating the following:

I have seen much discussion in the list about heart attack. one thing, when heart attack is at the early age it may be called as accident. after 60 there may be so many reasons. for such cases..........we should apply some other things too. the lessons given are considering attack in early age. I will talk on old age attack some other time.Ok .

Since this man is 68 years old, this definitely applies to this chart, so there may be other factors involved here that we aren't even aware of yet that could've attributed to his heart attack. I would suggest that you wait for now and apply this chart to that future lesson.

Thanks -

Donna