IndiaDivine.org

please predict about the marriage help -more datas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash and harjeet, When we can get such chart? Harjeet,plz send this chart if possible.We sld study such things and share too. Regards Anup Ash <kas wrote: Dear Harjeet, Keep this in mind. Remind me when u come across such a chart then we can study this phenomena. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of harjeet bakshiFriday September 28, 2007 12:45 PM Subject: Re: please predict about the marriage help -more datas Dear Ashji,you have already stated that if antra of lord of 12th from B is goingon and its having high points for B then event would occur but wouldbe problematic..if event occurs in the antra of D or E... but is having less points inworksheet for house B.how would the result be ? i guess it would be not a happy event/result

too...please give your expertise.thanks/regardsharjeet , "Ash" <kas wrote:>> Hello Boys,> > Take another example. A person loosing job that he or she held for long> time in LoD or LoE antra. That time one feels very bad when the event> happens, then after some time the person gets a better job with more> authority and $ and that time, that same event that he or shethought was> bad turns out a blessing in disguise.> > > > Manu is right about death. It happens in highest points. Now thesepoints> are points and its doing its job. How "We Feel" about the event andhow we> classify the event that is different. > > > > As per KAS and if u would have noticed in so many charts that

deathhappens> in highest points. Now if it's a close person to us or a family member,> then we will ofcourse feel very sad but that is "how we feel towards the> event". As far as KAS goes, and for timing of event, it happenedin the> highest power planet. We define an event happening in highest power as> Good. > > > > Similarly, marriage, if it happens in lowest points then "we feelthat the> event is good" and then when high power planet comes then it willbreak the> marriage and "we feel that this event is bad" as it might be causinga lot> of grief to all parties and families concerned, but then the pointsare high> or its LoD or LoE antra then ?> > > > Now, when such a thing is happening and if strong pdf is running for7th and> at the same time the points are going higher and higher say up andmore than> 230

then, the force will be more, but then in our minds if we have> classified it "bad event" then one will even feel more depressedwhen such> things happen as the power of daily points is more so its force ismore and> its going against what the person wants i.e. to save the marriage,so here,> one is trying to swim against the tide and the tide is gettingstronger and> stronger (daily points).> > > > Now at that point in time, if u ask such a person or if some aperson see> the daily points, he might be puzzled as to why is he or she feeling so> depressed or sad and more so if the points are going higher and higher.> > > > So as far as KAS is concerned and the points, then it means that the> marriage happened in lowest power planet means its not good so whenLoD or> LoE come or high power planet then it will try to do "Good" byflushing

out> the bad and that is w.r.t points AND NOT HOW WE FEEL ABOUT IT. > > > > Just see Sandy's chart that Donna wrote about, the daily points were in> rising order, so it was good, and that made Sandy take the rightdecisions.> So if the points are in rising trend then the person might take proper> decision and in Sandy case it saved her husbands life. > > > > So u have to try to read these points w.r.t KAS and keep personalfeeling> separate. > > > > For people who have lost job in LoD or LoE or high points andparticularly> when the points go very high then it means that the job they werecurrently> in or lets say one of the things it COULD MEAN is that that job wassort of> a dead end job and the promise of a high pay and authority and stability> could not be achieve as per the promise of the chart so the

personlooses> the job. Now if the person has been in that job for long time andif he is> called and told that his services are no longer required, and if he is a> dedicated worker then ofcourse he or she will feel bad and that isbased on> the natural nature of a person, but then he will find another jobwhich will> have much better scope of progress and maybe higher pay and authority> (depending on the WS and status etc), and then in retro after yearsif he or> she looks back then they will view that event in a different light.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > On Behalf Of Anup. M> Friday September 28, 2007 9:00 AM> > RE: Re: please predict about the> marriage help -more datas> > > > Dear Manu,> > > > Thankyou for your views/comments here.> > I hope you will be regularly help us to learn more with your experience.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > My comments are inline.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > _____ >

> > On Behalf Of Anup. M> Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:45 PM> > RE: Re: please predict about the> marriage help -more datas> > Dear Manu,> > Good..atleast we can laugh at this too:)> > But i am still eager to know why daily points rises to alarmingheights(i> will use this word)> > when a person's heart is broken.I have observed in few charts.> > Manu: This is interesting observation. I have not yet observed sokeenly,> however, the way I

would reason is to consider what happens duringdeath.> When a person dies, he is free from life and it's associatedsufferings. He> is free from all bonds and ties. Now, if you ask a living personwhether he> wants to die, in most cases the answer will be 'no'. Life although with> sufferings is still something that the person wants. Here too when aperson> heart is broken, he may be in an accepting state, in a way he isfree from> the bonds that would have resulted were it the case that the eventwas the> other way round.> > 1] My friend didnt get the due promotion though he wasdeserving,intelligent> > and was very much sure about getting thru the exams.He neededonly 3> extra marks to > > for this to qualify.His daily points were variable from215-235 during> this month.Even this is showing till Nov2007.This was his third

attempt> since last 3 years.> > He himself said after this failure that he is relieved now and donot feel> anything bad about this now unlike past two attempts.Now is alwaysremain> cheerful in office.> > Manu: How a person feels is totally based on his personality.Someone may> get all tensed up upon knowing about his failure or can accept itlike your> friend did (albeit with a pinch of salt). I guess you will see adifference> in daily points between first case and second case although theevent would> be the same. > > 2] In one of the chart, engagement was broken but the daily points were> showing > > 217-225> > > > Yes, i do agree that this engagement may be against wishessometime and a> person> > may not be happy getting married and so on.Many aspects sld beconsidered> for

this also.> > But we have to learn more yet:)> > Manu: Absolutely.> > Regards> > Anup> > > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > You are correct in what you have stated. Just to answer your queryregarding> how can a person be relieved if his engagement breaks, I wouldassume all> should be relieved since they have been saved from getting caught in> marriage. ;)> > On a serious note, there can be many reasons. How can we be sure that> engagement will bring only joy? What if the person really did notwant to> get married and was forced to do so. There could be so many scenarios.> > Hope this helps.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > _____ > > size=2 width="100%" align=center tabIndex=-1> > >

> On Behalf Of Anup. M> Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:46 AM> > RE: Re: please predict about the> marriage help -more datas> > Dear Manu,> > Nice to have a mail from you in this forum after a> long time.> > Well, you are right that daily points do not effect the event.> > But this reflects state of mind of the native, support from all planets> > including Sat and Jup,in transit.> > Now if , say, the low points show that a person may be busy when

Satand Jup> > are supporting and give sufficient 8 points in aggregate(more ofequal 4+4we> say, better)> > Somewhere in archives this is written by Guruji that 20% effect oftransit> is liable giving event.> > As in prior query about engagement, where Mars transit over zeropoint zone> of Moon> > and such event happened.> > More than 196 may reflect a person is enjoying with frds, goodday,feeling> relieved> > of stress and worries etc as we all know.> > If we say taking this event, like engagement ,it is memorable andjoyful day> for a> > male/female in most parts of the world,no matter,its first, second or > > third times,like in euprope. > > But if this engagement is broken,how a native can feel relieved fromthis> joy?> > The person may not be in a mood

to celebrate this, i think !!> > So i think less than 196 points sld be there in daily points as such.> > Rather,it cld be a sad day for him/her, as on days, state of mind sld> reflect this too> > in transit, mostly by moon.I may be wrong but only for death eventwe take> such> > rule as native is relieved from this material world and free fromtension> and worries> > after abononing physical body .> > This death like event happened once in a total life.> > But if we take engagement, this can be at a person's will or consent to> make or break up> > this event unlike death where a person never wants to die ever onhis will> or as destined.> > I shall be awaiting your point of view including all members on thistopic> of daily points.> > Regards> > Anup> >

> > Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:> > Dear Anup,> > Can you please elaborate further on your line of thought since I have a> slightly different viewpoint.> > As per my viewpoint, daily points do not effect events. For example, low> points may make the native quite busy with work. Breaking ofengagement may> have relieved the native from the tensions and that could also very well> match with daily points being high.> > The effect of sa + ju is again considered not from event perspective but> more from that state of mind through which a native has to go through.> > Unless we know the real reasons of break in engagement and it'seffect on> the native (good or bad), the daily points and sa+ju points may mislead.> > To check the event WS would be deciding factor. Daily points andsa+ju will> help us

understand the environment in which the event took place andit's> effect on the native.> > Ofcourse I may be wrong in my understanding. I still need to look at the> chart in detail.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Anup. M> Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:26 AM> > Re: Re: please predict about the> marriage help -more datas> > Dear Group,> > As written by Venkat,engagement broken in august>

month2004.Sun was transiting cancer sign, which has zero point in 1st> house,and 6,8,8,11 points respectively in 3rd,4th,5th,6th houses.> > Also 6,3,9 points in 8th,9th,12th houses.> > So this cld be 1st august -16th august2004.> > Transit contradicts this as daily points are too good and trasitspoints are> 8 in aggregate> > by Sat and Jup.> > Regards> > Anup> > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger wrote:> > Hi All,> > Thanks for the analysis,> > The engagement cancelled in August 2004. I dont remember the date. > > She got graduated in December 1991 First. Second Graduation 1996April./May.> > Irrespective of Virgo/Libra lagna, Will she get married or notplease help> us to know.> > Thanks> > Venkat> > harjeet

bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote:> > Dear Rajesh,> date of engagement and date of breaking of marriage is important to> study to..> anyway it might have happened in the antra of rahu too that precides> jupiter which is samdhari to saturn which is lord of 6th in case of> virgo asc.> thanks/regards> harjeet> > <%40> , Raj Rajesh> <astro_raj9@> wrote:> >> > Dear Anup/Harjeet/Ash and all the members,> > Please correct me , wherever I am wrong. I will highly appreciate> that.> > > > I am going as per the feedback of Mr. Venkat( All the querist> should write month too with years, when giving passed events).> > First

I will take VIRGO Lagna> > 1) Graduation - year 1991 ( Ketu - Jupiter) here 5th as B, Jup> can not give result here because it has low points here for 5th.> > If the graduation I take after 1991 Nov , the dasha is Ketu- sat ,> even then Sat can not give result because of low points and also> cannot be SD to Ven.> > Yes asper Anup, If it is after dec 1992, then Mer can give graduation.> > Mr. Venkat can comment if he wants to add something here, because> its imp for us.> > > > 2) Ordinary Jobs : Ven - Ma/Ra/Ju from 2000 - 2005, this is> exactly in line, because Ma is LOD, Jup in D house with 5 points and> Ra is SD Moon(LOE)> > > > 3) Good Jov Ven/Sat -- I would say Good money in sat> > 4) Marriage cancelled -- Ven/Ju - Jup is for sure a candidate to> give marriage , why it broke ?> > Ash we need your help here ?> >

> > If I take Libra Lagna,> > 1) Graduation - 1991 - Ketu/Jup -- Jup is perfect here, In house D> with 6 points( Match 100 %)> > 2) Ordinary Jobs : ven - Ra / Jup/ Sat ( match 100%)> > Most of the planets are giving jobs here. Getting a job is not a> problem, All planets for 6th are high.> > 3) Good Job : Ven/Sat : Sat has 27 points, highest for 10th also> the FK , so good job, Oh yes, Gains out of the hard work are less> comparativily.> > 4) Marriage got cancelled in 2004 : Ven/Jup : This makes sense> with Libra Lagna because Jup is 6th lord and spoiling LOA & NK. But I> am not sure is this enough for cancelling marriage.> > > > Ash and other member , PLS HELP.> > > > Best Regards,> > Rajesh> > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > Dear Group,> > > > The

below events inline sld be taken as Virgo Lagna.> > Sorry i didnt mention in my mail.> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > Dear Group,> > > > As Venkat has given few events of past, few of these> which goes > > inline like Graduation in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after> 1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken> engagement in 2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th> houses etc.Few small jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can beconsidered.> > As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be> taken as temporary basis,> > and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B.> > 7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except Mars> and with 30 pts.> > So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house.>

> But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak 5th> hosue.> > > > So now with which lagna to go with?> > Libra or Virgo?> > > > So more and more events are required with dates for further> validating lagna.> > Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with> fewer events. > > > > Taking libra lagna few events does not match here.> > Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as i am> still awake all nite long> > for some reasons.> > > > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > Hello All,> > Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to> virgo ascendant or Libra

ascendant. Here are some of the things.> > > > 1) she got graduated in 1991( first)> > 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life> > 3) 1996 - 1999 - small job> > 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job > > 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is> facing lot of problems at work place .> > 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) > > 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher> > 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In> general she ls ordinary person.> > > > Please let me know if these datas are ok for you.> > > > Thanks> > Venkat> > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,> > also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. > > specially in venus antra there

should be some purchase of car or house> > ? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be happening> > antra for the native.> > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > > <%40> , "harjeet bakshi"> > <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Rajesh,> > > according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> > > native might be in high post.> > > saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord or in> > > navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason for denial.> > > Ashji can guide on this.> > > thanks/regards> > > harjeet> > > > <%40> , Raj Rajesh> > > <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > > > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo Lagna is> > > eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure fromboth the> > > lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> > > suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > > > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> > > Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> > > Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) in general,

Any> > > tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive ,> > > outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > > > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through Ven/> > > Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > > > During this period , Has she started making more money as compare> > > to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less , and> > > suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > > > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > > > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any increase> > > in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is notmaking> > > that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less money and more> > > expense. > > > > >

> > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > > > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > > > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > > > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay> period> > > > is over.> > > > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa.. so no> > > > blessings from father or guru.> > > > > > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and 12thhouse.> > > > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2nd lord... > > > > > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their lords.> > > > moon is the only

planet thats not associated with saturn.> > > > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > > > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > > > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > > > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.> > > > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th house.> > > > > > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > > > does she like to live lavishly and has more expense ?> > > > > > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and 12th> > > > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > > > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > > > > > thanks/regards> > > > harjeet> > > > > > > >

> <%40> , Tammy Wood> > > > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Hello All,> > > > > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in talking> > > > about divorce > > > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004due to> > > > misunderstanding.> > > > > > > > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > > > > > I want to add few more points here.> > > > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family will> > > > break up.> > > > > there is Jup delay.> > > > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than 28pts.> > > > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors ofSun and> > > > Moon shows> > > > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in social> > life.> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > >

> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just learning> > > > this sysytem.> > > > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth? because 5> > > > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is thisLibra> > > > Lagna.> > > > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> > > > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha>

> > > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha> > > > > > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled. > > > > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to delay> > > > the marriage that much ?> > > > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat fromsept,2006 to> > > > Nov 2009.> > > > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points , so it> > > > can give marriage.> > > > > Since it is LOD so native should get married in the first sector> > > > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that isoct 2007> > > > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not getmarried

in> > > > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as the Libra> > > > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven butthere> > > > are no zeros there.> > > > > > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > > > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > > Hello Gurujis,> > > > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will the below> > > > person get married. > > > > > > > > > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971 > > > >

> TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw somelights> > > > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of> remedies.> > > > Will she get a good life partner.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, wehave> > > > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers

from> > > > someone who knows.> > > > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city. Click> here.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's> > > user panel and lay it on us.> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with> Autos. > > > > > > > > >

> > > Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.> >> > _____ > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just><http://in.rd./tagline_mail_1/*http:/help./l/in//mail> /mail/tools/tools-08.html/> a click away. > > > > _____ > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all><http://us.rd./evt=48251/*http:/smallbusiness./webhosting/> ?p=PASSPORTPLUS> the tools to get online.> > No virus found in this

incoming message.> > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:9/25/2007> 8:02 AM> > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:9/25/2007> 8:02 AM> > > > _____ > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all><http://us.rd./evt=48251/*http:/smallbusiness./webhosting/> ?p=PASSPORTPLUS> the tools to get online.> > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:9/25/2007> 8:02 AM> > No virus found

in this outgoing message.> > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:9/27/2007> 5:00 PM> > > > _____ > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make><http://us.rd./evt=51200/*http:/autos./index.html;_ylc=X3o>DMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->> it a reality with Autos. > > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:9/27/2007> 5:00 PM> > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 /

Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:9/27/2007> 5:00 PM> > > > > > _____ > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make><http://us.rd./evt=51200/*http:/autos./index.html;_ylc=X3o>DMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->> it a reality with Autos.>

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Dear Harjeet, As we must had read many mails where Ash raised his doubts initially about such combinations.If a native is married in antra having low points in WS, Such results are expected in antra of planet having highest points or LoD +Loe possibly In this chart also, native was married in moon antra with 10pts and separated in Sat antra having 21pts, i wld say equal status of Lod Or Loe. But beside this,we sld also look for status of karka of house D and House E. Regards Anup harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear Anup,its given in the previous message below.thanks/regardsharjeet , "harjeet bakshi"<harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Ashji,> you have seen this chart before but giving it again.> DOB: 6th nov 1981.> time : 2:45 am.> place : 28:36 N / 77:12 E.> female.> married on 11th dec 2001. antra of moon, loE but with less than 12> points for 7th house.> seperated on 22nd july 2005. antra of saturn, lord of 6th/7th but with> highest points for 7th

house.. infact all houses.> thanks/regards> harjeet> > , "Ash" <kas@> wrote:> >> > Dear Harjeet,> > > > Keep this in mind. Remind me when u come across such a chart then> we can> > study this phenomena. > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > > > On Behalf Of

harjeet> > bakshi> > Friday September 28, 2007 12:45 PM> > > > Re: please predict about the> marriage> > help -more datas> > > > > > > > Dear Ashji,> > you have already stated that if antra of lord of 12th from B is going> > on and its having high points for B then event would occur but would> > be problematic..> > if event occurs in the antra of D or E... but is having less points in> > worksheet for house B.> > how would the result be ? > > i guess it would be not a happy event/result too...> > please give your expertise.> > thanks/regards> > harjeet> > > > > > <%40> , "Ash" <kas@>> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Boys,> > > > > > Take another example. A person loosing job that he or she held for> long> > > time in LoD or LoE antra. That time one feels very bad when theevent> > > happens, then after some time the person gets a better job with more> > > authority and $ and that time, that same event that he or she> > thought was> > > bad turns out a blessing in disguise.> > > > > > > > > > > > Manu is right about death. It happens in highest points. Now these> > points> > > are points and its doing its job. How "We Feel" about the event

and> > how we> > > classify the event that is different. > > > > > > > > > > > > As per KAS and if u would have noticed in so many charts that death> > happens> > > in highest points. Now if it's a close person to us or a family> member,> > > then we will ofcourse feel very sad but that is "how we feel> towards the> > > event". As far as KAS goes, and for timing of event, it happened> > in the> > > highest power planet. We define an event happening in highestpower as> > > Good. > > > > > > > > > > > > Similarly, marriage, if it happens in lowest points then "we feel> > that the> > > event is good" and then when high power planet comes then it will> > break the> > > marriage and "we feel that this event

is bad" as it might be causing> > a lot> > > of grief to all parties and families concerned, but then the points> > are high> > > or its LoD or LoE antra then ?> > > > > > > > > > > > Now, when such a thing is happening and if strong pdf is running for> > 7th and> > > at the same time the points are going higher and higher say up and> > more than> > > 230 then, the force will be more, but then in our minds if we have> > > classified it "bad event" then one will even feel more depressed> > when such> > > things happen as the power of daily points is more so its force is> > more and> > > its going against what the person wants i.e. to save the marriage,> > so here,> > > one is trying to swim against the tide and the tide is getting> > stronger

and> > > stronger (daily points).> > > > > > > > > > > > Now at that point in time, if u ask such a person or if some a> > person see> > > the daily points, he might be puzzled as to why is he or she> feeling so> > > depressed or sad and more so if the points are going higher and> higher.> > > > > > > > > > > > So as far as KAS is concerned and the points, then it means that the> > > marriage happened in lowest power planet means its not good so when> > LoD or> > > LoE come or high power planet then it will try to do "Good" by> > flushing out> > > the bad and that is w.r.t points AND NOT HOW WE FEEL ABOUT IT. > > > > > > > > > > > > Just see Sandy's chart that Donna wrote about, the daily

points> were in> > > rising order, so it was good, and that made Sandy take the right> > decisions.> > > So if the points are in rising trend then the person might takeproper> > > decision and in Sandy case it saved her husbands life. > > > > > > > > > > > > So u have to try to read these points w.r.t KAS and keep personal> > feeling> > > separate. > > > > > > > > > > > > For people who have lost job in LoD or LoE or high points and> > particularly> > > when the points go very high then it means that the job they were> > currently> > > in or lets say one of the things it COULD MEAN is that that job was> > sort of> > > a dead end job and the promise of a high pay and authority and> stability> > > could

not be achieve as per the promise of the chart so the person> > looses> > > the job. Now if the person has been in that job for long time and> > if he is> > > called and told that his services are no longer required, and if> he is a> > > dedicated worker then ofcourse he or she will feel bad and that is> > based on> > > the natural nature of a person, but then he will find another job> > which will> > > have much better scope of progress and maybe higher pay andauthority> > > (depending on the WS and status etc), and then in retro after years> > if he or> > > she looks back then they will view that event in a different light.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > [ > > <%40> ] On Behalf Of> Anup. M> > > Friday September 28, 2007 9:00 AM> > > > > <%40> > > > RE:

Re: please predict about the> > > marriage help -more datas> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manu,> > > > > > > > > > > > Thankyou for your views/comments here.> > > > > > I hope you will be regularly help us to learn more with your> experience.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anup,> > > > > > My comments are inline.> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Manu> > > > >

> _____ > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > [ > > <%40> ] On Behalf Of> Anup. M> > > Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:45 PM> > > > > <%40> > > > RE: Re: please predict about the> > > marriage help -more datas> > > > > > Dear

Manu,> > > > > > Good..atleast we can laugh at this too:)> > > > > > But i am still eager to know why daily points rises to alarming> > heights(i> > > will use this word)> > > > > > when a person's heart is broken.I have observed in few charts.> > > > > > Manu: This is interesting observation. I have not yet observed so> > keenly,> > > however, the way I would reason is to consider what happens during> > death.> > > When a person dies, he is free from life and it's associated> > sufferings. He> > > is free from all bonds and ties. Now, if you ask a living person> > whether he> > > wants to die, in most cases the answer will be 'no'. Life although> with> > > sufferings is still something that the person wants. Here too when a> >

person> > > heart is broken, he may be in an accepting state, in a way he is> > free from> > > the bonds that would have resulted were it the case that the event> > was the> > > other way round.> > > > > > 1] My friend didnt get the due promotion though he was> > deserving,intelligent> > > > > > and was very much sure about getting thru the exams.He needed> > only 3> > > extra marks to > > > > > > for this to qualify.His daily points were variable from> > 215-235 during> > > this month.Even this is showing till Nov2007.This was his third> attempt> > > since last 3 years.> > > > > > He himself said after this failure that he is relieved now and do> > not feel> > > anything bad about this now unlike past two

attempts.Now is always> > remain> > > cheerful in office.> > > > > > Manu: How a person feels is totally based on his personality.> > Someone may> > > get all tensed up upon knowing about his failure or can accept it> > like your> > > friend did (albeit with a pinch of salt). I guess you will see a> > difference> > > in daily points between first case and second case although the> > event would> > > be the same. > > > > > > 2] In one of the chart, engagement was broken but the daily points> were> > > showing > > > > > > 217-225> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, i do agree that this engagement may be against wishes> > sometime and a> > > person> > > > > > may not be happy

getting married and so on.Many aspects sld be> > considered> > > for this also.> > > > > > But we have to learn more yet:)> > > > > > Manu: Absolutely.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anup,> > > > > > You are correct in what you have stated. Just to answer your query> > regarding> > > how can a person be relieved if his engagement breaks, I would> > assume all> > > should be relieved since they have been saved from getting caught in> > > marriage. ;)> > > > > > On a serious note, there can be many reasons. How can we be surethat> > > engagement will bring only

joy? What if the person really did not> > want to> > > get married and was forced to do so. There could be so manyscenarios.> > > > > > Hope this helps.> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Manu> > > > > > _____ > > > > > > size=2 width="100%" align=center tabIndex=-1> > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > [ > > <%40> ] On Behalf Of> Anup. M> > > Wednesday, September

26, 2007 5:46 AM> > > > > <%40> > > > RE: Re: please predict about the> > > marriage help -more datas> > > > > > Dear Manu,> > > > > > Nice to have a mail from you in this forum after a> > > long time.> > > > > > Well, you are right that daily points do not effect the event.> > > > > > But this reflects state of mind of the native, support from all> planets> > > > > > including Sat and Jup,in transit.> > > > > > Now if , say, the low points show that a person may be busy when Sat> > and Jup> > > >

> > are supporting and give sufficient 8 points in aggregate(more of> > equal 4+4we> > > say, better)> > > > > > Somewhere in archives this is written by Guruji that 20% effect of> > transit> > > is liable giving event.> > > > > > As in prior query about engagement, where Mars transit over zero> > point zone> > > of Moon> > > > > > and such event happened.> > > > > > More than 196 may reflect a person is enjoying with frds, good> > day,feeling> > > relieved> > > > > > of stress and worries etc as we all know.> > > > > > If we say taking this event, like engagement ,it is memorable and> > joyful day> > > for a> > > > > > male/female in most parts of the world,no matter,its

first,second or > > > > > > third times,like in euprope. > > > > > > But if this engagement is broken,how a native can feel relieved from> > this> > > joy?> > > > > > The person may not be in a mood to celebrate this, i think !!> > > > > > So i think less than 196 points sld be there in daily points assuch.> > > > > > Rather,it cld be a sad day for him/her, as on days, state ofmind sld> > > reflect this too> > > > > > in transit, mostly by moon.I may be wrong but only for death event> > we take> > > such> > > > > > rule as native is relieved from this material world and free from> > tension> > > and worries> > > > > > after abononing physical body .> > > >

> > This death like event happened once in a total life.> > > > > > But if we take engagement, this can be at a person's will or> consent to> > > make or break up> > > > > > this event unlike death where a person never wants to die ever on> > his will> > > or as destined.> > > > > > I shall be awaiting your point of view including all members on this> > topic> > > of daily points.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Anup,> > > > > > Can you please elaborate further on your line of thought since I> have a> > > slightly different viewpoint.> > > > >

> As per my viewpoint, daily points do not effect events. For> example, low> > > points may make the native quite busy with work. Breaking of> > engagement may> > > have relieved the native from the tensions and that could also> very well> > > match with daily points being high.> > > > > > The effect of sa + ju is again considered not from event> perspective but> > > more from that state of mind through which a native has to gothrough.> > > > > > Unless we know the real reasons of break in engagement and it's> > effect on> > > the native (good or bad), the daily points and sa+ju points may> mislead.> > > > > > To check the event WS would be deciding factor. Daily points and> > sa+ju will> > > help us understand the environment in which the event took place

and> > it's> > > effect on the native.> > > > > > Ofcourse I may be wrong in my understanding. I still need to look> at the> > > chart in detail.> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > Manu> > > > > > _____ > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > [ > > <%40> ] On Behalf Of> Anup. M> > > Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:26 AM> > > > > <%40> > > > Re: Re: please predict about the> > > marriage help -more datas> > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > As written by Venkat,engagement broken in august> > > month2004.Sun was transiting cancer sign, which has zero pointin 1st> > > house,and 6,8,8,11 points respectively in 3rd,4th,5th,6th houses.> > > > > > Also 6,3,9 points in 8th,9th,12th houses.> > > > > > So this cld be 1st august -16th august2004.> > > > > > Transit contradicts this as daily points are too good and trasits> > points are> > > 8 in aggregate> > >

> > > by Sat and Jup.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > > > Hi All,> > > > > > Thanks for the analysis,> > > > > > The engagement cancelled in August 2004. I dont remember the date. > > > > > > She got graduated in December 1991 First. Second Graduation 1996> > April./May.> > > > > > Irrespective of Virgo/Libra lagna, Will she get married or not> > please help> > > us to know.> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Venkat> > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > date of

engagement and date of breaking of marriage is important to> > > study to..> > > anyway it might have happened in the antra of rahu too that precides> > > jupiter which is samdhari to saturn which is lord of 6th in case of> > > virgo asc.> > > thanks/regards> > > harjeet> > > > > <%40> > > > <%40> , Raj Rajesh> > > <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Anup/Harjeet/Ash and all the members,> > > > Please correct me , wherever I am wrong. I will highly appreciate> > > that.> > > > > > > > I

am going as per the feedback of Mr. Venkat( All the querist> > > should write month too with years, when giving passed events).> > > > First I will take VIRGO Lagna> > > > 1) Graduation - year 1991 ( Ketu - Jupiter) here 5th as B, Jup> > > can not give result here because it has low points here for 5th.> > > > If the graduation I take after 1991 Nov , the dasha is Ketu- sat ,> > > even then Sat can not give result because of low points and also> > > cannot be SD to Ven.> > > > Yes asper Anup, If it is after dec 1992, then Mer can give> graduation.> > > > Mr. Venkat can comment if he wants to add something here, because> > > its imp for us.> > > > > > > > 2) Ordinary Jobs : Ven - Ma/Ra/Ju from 2000 - 2005, this is> > > exactly in line, because Ma is LOD, Jup in D house with 5

points and> > > Ra is SD Moon(LOE)> > > > > > > > 3) Good Jov Ven/Sat -- I would say Good money in sat> > > > 4) Marriage cancelled -- Ven/Ju - Jup is for sure a candidate to> > > give marriage , why it broke ?> > > > Ash we need your help here ?> > > > > > > > If I take Libra Lagna,> > > > 1) Graduation - 1991 - Ketu/Jup -- Jup is perfect here, In house D> > > with 6 points( Match 100 %)> > > > 2) Ordinary Jobs : ven - Ra / Jup/ Sat ( match 100%)> > > > Most of the planets are giving jobs here. Getting a job is not a> > > problem, All planets for 6th are high.> > > > 3) Good Job : Ven/Sat : Sat has 27 points, highest for 10th also> > > the FK , so good job, Oh yes, Gains out of the hard work are less> > > comparativily.> > >

> 4) Marriage got cancelled in 2004 : Ven/Jup : This makes sense> > > with Libra Lagna because Jup is 6th lord and spoiling LOA & NK.But I> > > am not sure is this enough for cancelling marriage.> > > > > > > > Ash and other member , PLS HELP.> > > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > The below events inline sld be taken as Virgo Lagna.> > > > Sorry i didnt mention in my mail.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > As Venkat has given few events of past,

few of these> > > which goes > > > > inline like Graduation in Mercury antra in 1991 (if it is after> > > 1991),good Money in Saturn antra in the end of 2006-2007,broken> > > engagement in 2004 in Jup antra where Jup is weak in 3rd,4th, 5th> > > houses etc.Few small jobs may be in Venus, Mars antras can be> > considered.> > > > As the native did many jobs in different intervals,so these can be> > > taken as temporary basis,> > > > and cant be viewed from 6th hosue as house B.> > > > 7th house shows most of the planets in good strength except Mars> > > and with 30 pts.> > > > So this indicates 7th house is not a weak house.> > > > But 5th house shows 4 planets below 12pts, indicating a weak 5th> > > hosue.> > > > > > > > So now with which lagna to

go with?> > > > Libra or Virgo?> > > > > > > > So more and more events are required with dates for further> > > validating lagna.> > > > Like in past in one of the query,two lagna went parallel with> > > fewer events. > > > > > > > > Taking libra lagna few events does not match here.> > > > Hoping Ramesh, Harjeet and all wld continue further as i am> > > still awake all nite long> > > > for some reasons.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > Hello

All,> > > > Thanks for the analysis. I am not sure whether she belongs to> > > virgo ascendant or Libra ascendant. Here are some of the things.> > > > > > > > 1) she got graduated in 1991( first)> > > > 2) from 1992 and 1993 are black years with no improbvement in life> > > > 3) 1996 - 1999 - small job> > > > 4) 2000 - 2005 - Ordinalry job > > > > 5) end of 2006 to 2007 - Job is ok ,she made good money but she is> > > facing lot of problems at work place .> > > > 6) 2004 Marriage cancelled on the day of engagement(love) > > > > 7) She does not spend money and she is not a lavisher> > > > 9) she gets angry and nervous when she is irritated a lot.In> > > general she ls ordinary person.> > > > > > > > Please let me know if these datas are ok for

you.> > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > Venkat> > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > > > Dear Ramesh/Venkat/Ashji,> > > > also expenditure would be more for virgo asc. > > > > specially in venus antra there should be some purchase of car or> house> > > > ? venus gets strong for all houses. so venus antra would be> happening> > > > antra for the native.> > > > thanks/regards> > > > harjeet> > > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > <%40> , "harjeetbakshi"> >

> > <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > according to virgo asc. the points rise in DBCE from asc. so the> > > > > native might be in high post.> > > > > saturn associates with ABCDE either by sight on house or lord> or in> > > > > navamsa. saturn is 6th lord. this might be the reason fordenial.> > > > > Ashji can guide on this.> > > > > thanks/regards> > > > > harjeet> > > > > > > <%40> > > > <%40> , Raj Rajesh> > > > >

<astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Harjeet/Anup/Ramesh/Venkat/Ash,> > > > > > > > > > > > Thank You for your input here. According to Harjeet Virgo> Lagna is> > > > > eually displaying all the delays etc. One thing is sure from> > both the> > > > > lagnas , that there is no denyl. > > > > > > I think we should check some of the passed events, as rightly> > > > > suggested by Mr. Harjit and others.> > > > > > So Mr. Venkat pls list down some of the passed evnts like> > > > > Graduation year, First Job, Line of profession, Any romance /> > > > > Heartbreak, Level of expenses( too high/ or less) ingeneral, Any> > > > > tragedy in the family, Is the native very confident, aggresive

,> > > > > outspoken or mild character/ Mr. nice. > > > > > > Is native look younger than her age etc> > > > > > And If the we take virgo Lagna , the native is going through> Ven/> > > > > Sat dasha from oct 2006 to Dec 2009.> > > > > > During this period , Has she started making more money as> compare> > > > > to other periods, is she sleeping less, general sukha is less> , and> > > > > suddenly stopped spending money too much.> > > > > > > > > > > > Or If we take Libra Lagna> > > > > > During the period of Aug 2006 onwards, Has there been any> increase> > > > > in the authority and responsibility. And if yes then she is not> > making> > > > > that comparable money , i.e., more effort and less

money andmore> > > > > expense. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > > > > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Rajesh/Anup/Ramesh/Ashji/Venkat,> > > > > > > > > > > > i think virgo asc. is more appropriate.> > > > > > delay by both saturn and jupiter here... even though the delay> > > period> > > > > > is over.> > > > > > lagna lord and 9th lord in 2:12 in both rasi and navamsa..so no> > > > > > blessings from father or guru.> > > > > > > > > > > > points are pretty decent for most of planets for 7th and

12th> > house.> > > > > > also 5 planets having association with 2nd house or 2ndlord... > > > > > > > > > > > > 6th lord saturn aspecting all A,B,C,D and E houses or their> lords.> > > > > > moon is the only planet thats not associated with saturn.> > > > > > lagna and moon sign lord and 7th lord from there are 2:12.> > > > > > sun and venus sign lord and 7th from there are in 1:4.> > > > > > mars sign lord and 7th from there are 6:8.> > > > > > so event of marriage is unlikely.. but isnt ruled out.> > > > > > current antra of saturn might give result being lord of 6th> house.> > > > > > > > > > > > is the native confident, stubborn and at good post ?> > > > > > does she like to live

lavishly and has more expense ?> > > > > > > > > > > > antra of venus seems to be very favourable for 5th,7th and12th> > > > > > house... during 1993 dec to 1997 apr.> > > > > > if any feedback on that particular time?> > > > > > > > > > > > thanks/regards> > > > > > harjeet> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <%40> > > > <%40> , Tammy Wood> > > > > > <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hello All,> > > > >

> > I am venkat repling to all the conversation.> > > > > > > 1) She is not married until now so there is no point in> talking> > > > > > about divorce > > > > > > > 2) her Marriage went upt o engegemnt and cancelled in 2004> > due to> > > > > > misunderstanding.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will she get married ? if so how would be her life > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks a lot for all your help> > > > > > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1@> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I want to add few more points here.>

> > > > > > Taking Libra lagna....> > > > > > > Jupitor in 2nd house as 6th lord is bad for family, family> will> > > > > > break up.> > > > > > > there is Jup delay.> > > > > > > Moon ,LOC, in 6th house and 6th lord Jup aspect Moon.> > > > > > > Saturn aspect on Venus enhances negative qualities of Venus,> > > > > > > Points in 7th house in summary are 21, means lower than28pts.> > > > > > > Venus in two sectors of lagna plus Jup in three sectors of> > Sun and> > > > > > Moon shows> > > > > > > native is more of venusian qualities and hypocrite too in> social> > > > life.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > >

Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9@> wrote:> > > > > > > Hello Venkat, Ash and Other List members,> > > > > > > Pls correct me where ever I am wrong because I am just> learning> > > > > > this sysytem.> > > > > > > Venkat, How confident are you for the time of Birth?because 5> > > > > > min before there is a virgo Lagna and at 5.05 AM there is this> > Libra> > > > > > Lagna.> > > > > > > I think , the Lagna is Libra due to the following reasons.> > > > > > > 1) Sat aspect LOA and LOB> > > > > > > 2) Sat aspect NK , Ven and FK , Mars> >

> > > > > 3) There is zero given by sat in 5th house> > > > > > > 4) 6th lord Jup is spoiling Ven in both Rashi and Navamsha> > > > > > > 7) FK Mars is with 6th lord in Navamsha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > so both Karkas are spoiled. > > > > > > > Now all the planets , other than Moon has good points in WS.> > > > > > > Now the question is , Are the above reasons are enough to> delay> > > > > > the marriage that much ?> > > > > > > Now the native is going through dasha of ven/Sat from> > sept,2006 to> > > > > > Nov 2009.> > > > > > > Sat is aspecting Hose A but it is LOD and has 19 points ,> so it> > > > > > can give marriage.> > > > > > > Since it

is LOD so native should get married in the first> sector> > > > > > itself but if not then definately in second sector, that is> > oct 2007> > > > > > to Nov 2008.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Now the another question is why the native did not get> > married in> > > > > > Rahu dasha from 2001 to 2004. Pls help here ?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If I take virgo Lagna, situation is not that bad as theLibra> > > > > > Lagna. Yes in this Sat, 6th lord is spoiling NK and FK Ven but> > there> > > > > > are no zeros there.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Pls suggest.> > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > Rajesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tammy Wood <tamtamger@> wrote:> > > > > > > Hello Gurujis,> > > > > > > Please look into the horoscope and tell me when will thebelow> > > > > > person get married. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Date of Birth: november - 1 -1971 > > > > > > > TIme of Birth : 5-05 A.M> > > > > > > Place of Birth: Cuddalore ,India> > > > > > > Does this native has a good maried life. Please throw some> > lights> > > > > > as we are in depressed mood due to her. she has done lot of> > > remedies.> > > > > > Will she

get a good life partner.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > > Venkat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we> > have> > > > > > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from> > > > > > someone who knows.> > > > > > > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > > > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to getonline. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city.Click> > > here.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join's> > > > > user panel and lay it on us.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with> > > Autos. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > > > > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.> > > >> > > > > > _____ > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just> > >> >><http://in.rd./tagline_mail_1/*http:/help./l/in//mail> >

> /mail/tools/tools-08.html/> a click away. > > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all> > >> >><http://us.rd./evt=48251/*http:/smallbusiness./webhosting/> > > ?p=PASSPORTPLUS> the tools to get online.> > > > > > > > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:> > 9/25/2007> > > 8:02 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:> > 9/25/2007> > > 8:02 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > > > Small Business gives you all> > >> >><http://us.rd./evt=48251/*http:/smallbusiness./webhosting/> > > ?p=PASSPORTPLUS> the tools to get online.> > > > > > > > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date:> > 9/25/2007> > > 8:02 AM> > > > > > > > >

> > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:> > 9/27/2007> > > 5:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make> > >> >><http://us.rd./evt=51200/*http:/autos./index.html;_ylc=X3o> > >> >>DMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->> > > it a reality with Autos. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:> > 9/27/2007> > > 5:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release Date:> > 9/27/2007> > > 5:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _____ > > > > > > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make> > >> >><http://us.rd./evt=51200/*http:/autos./index.html;_ylc=X3o> > >> >>DMTFibjNlcHF0BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDYXV0b3MtZHJlYW1jYXI->> > > it a

reality with Autos.> > >> >>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.