IndiaDivine.org

RE: Cayenne Pepper and Heart Attacks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

With all the discussion going on about heart attacks, I am going to take this time to change gears from KAS for a moment in order to discuss the curative healing powers of the herb Cayenne Pepper and how you can use it to save someone from a heart attack.

I have always been interested in herbs and natural ways to control the health and have studied it for many years. Twelve years ago my husband had to have a quintuple bypass. His 12 years ran out this last March, when he started having serious heart attack symptoms once again. He was starting to go into congestive heart failure. I right away gave him a "Cayenne Cocktail" as I call it. This is a drink that I had been giving him regularly every day, and increasing the strength as he got used to taking it. I use Dr Richard Schultz's cayenne pepper, which is just about the strongest and purest cayenne tincture that you can buy on the market. It goes for $22.00 a bottle, but it's worth every penny. You can only buy it online at Dr Schultz's website.

http://www.herbdoc.com/abp_800x600.asp

This is not to say that cayenne pepper that you buy at a regular health food store won't work. It may. . . it may not. . . . The problem is that many herbs that are purchased in health food stores today are not pure in their quality. Lots of herbs are shipped in from 3rd world countries and are degraded in quality to begin with, making them useless for any kind of healing purposes. Many herbs are gassed and are filled with "fillers in order to make a profit.. Dr Schultz's herbs on the other hand, are pure, no fillers, no gasses, high quality and very pure. By the way, I don't get any commissions from spreading the word about Dr Scultz. I've just been using his products for several years now and find them to be extremely efficient, powefrul and effective.

The strength of Cayenne Pepper is measured in Heat Units ( HU). Normal Cayenne Pepper strength is about 40,000 HU. Dr Schultz's Cayenne Pepper is measured at 250,000 HU. It is very hot! You must acquire a taste for this so if you want to start taking it on a daily basis, start slowly with just a few drops and then gradually add more and more until you can take up to about 2-3 dropperfuls at a time.

The night that my husband had his heart attack symptoms, I made his usual cocktail where I added 2 dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper tincture to a half of a shot glass of grape juice. You can use any juice of your choice or just water if you prefer.Within minutes, the heart attack symptoms subsided. I kept giving him shots every 15 minutes or so as a precautionery back up and checking his blood pressure until it was down to a normal level once more.

These incidents kept repeating every few weeks or so and each time, I'd give him his cocktail and the symptoms would subside. After extensive testing, he was finally diagnosed with a bad aortic valve which needed to be replaced with a cow valve. He had open heart surgery last month and is now doing very well. I still give him his daily dose of of cayenne in grape juice everyday and i've upped the dosage from 2 to 3 dropperfuls which he's entirely become accustomed to taking.

When a person has a heart attack, the heart is actually starving to death. The cayenne pepper rushes into the blood stream and immediately feeds it the nourishment it needs. It rebalances out the blood pressure and also acts as a pain reliever. It will stop a heart attack in its tracks and within minutes, the person is usually up and about as if it never happened. If a person is unconscious, you can put a few dropperfuls of Cayenne tincture underneath the person's tongue. It will go immediately into the blood stream and the person will regain consciousness within a few minutes with the same results.

When my husband was in the hospital for his open heart surgery, his daughter in law, who suffers from bad asthma, came to visit with her husband and two sons.

No sooner did they get there than she realized that she had forgotten her ventilin inhaler. I suggested that she try taking some cayenne tincture, which I always keep on me in case of an emergency. She agreed to try it, because her symptoms were getting worse by the minute. I put two dropperfuls of Cayenne Tincture in a small glass of the hospital's apple juice. I told her to take small sips and swish it around in her mouth in order to get used to the taste of it. She did and after an initial feeling of burning, she no longer felt it and got used to the taste After a few minutes, her asthma symptoms subsided and she was fine.

Cayenne is so effective that it will stop profuse bleeding out (for example a gunshot wound) in a few seconds. It does this by immediately rebalancing the body's blood pressure so that the wound can coagulate properly without being under pressure from all the blood rushing to the exit wound.

For those who do not like the thought of tasting the hotness of cayenne pepper, and think that taking cayenne capsules would be better instead, please note that when taking capsules, the stomach has no time to register that cayenne is coming and when the capsule explodes in the stomach, you will get that burning feeling like an ulcer in the pit of your stomach. When you take it orally and swish it around in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, the stomach gets an immediate signal that the cayenne is coming and coats the stomach lining to prepare for its "arrival".

Cayenne also comes in powder form where you can mix it into your meals if you prefer. You can also use this form to make a hot cayenne tea by putting a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of warm to hot water and have the person drink it down immediately to relieve heart attack symptoms or profuse bleeding out.

For more information on the healing powers of cayenne pepper, check out this link:

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm

Donna

Thank you so much Donna. Your post is very

detailed and informative.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Donna Quinn

Thursday, September 27, 2007

7:11 PM

To:

Subject:

RE: Cayenne Pepper and Heart Attacks

Dear Group -

With all the discussion going on about

heart attacks, I am going to take this time to change gears from KAS for a

moment in order to discuss the curative healing powers of the herb Cayenne

Pepper and how you can use it to save someone from a heart attack.

I have always been interested in herbs

and natural ways to control the health and have studied it for many

years. Twelve years ago my husband had to have a quintuple bypass. His 12

years ran out this last March, when he started having serious heart attack

symptoms once again. He was starting to go into congestive heart failure. I

right away gave him a " Cayenne Cocktail " as I call it. This is a

drink that I had been giving him regularly every day, and increasing the

strength as he got used to taking it. I use Dr Richard Schultz's cayenne

pepper, which is just about the strongest and purest cayenne tincture that you

can buy on the market. It goes for $22.00 a bottle, but it's worth every penny.

You can only buy it online at Dr Schultz's website.

This is not to say that cayenne

pepper that you buy at a regular health food store won't work. It

may. . . it may not. . . . The problem is that many herbs that are

purchased in health food stores today are not pure in their quality. Lots of

herbs are shipped in from 3rd world countries and are degraded in quality to

begin with, making them useless for any kind of healing purposes. Many

herbs are gassed and are filled with " fillers in order to make a profit..

Dr Schultz's herbs on the other hand, are pure, no fillers, no gasses, high

quality and very pure. By the way, I don't get any commissions from spreading

the word about Dr Scultz. I've just been using his products for several years

now and find them to be extremely efficient, powefrul and effective.

The strength of Cayenne Pepper is

measured in Heat Units ( HU). Normal Cayenne Pepper strength is about 40,000

HU. Dr Schultz's Cayenne Pepper is measured at 250,000 HU. It is very hot! You

must acquire a taste for this so if you want to start taking it on a daily

basis, start slowly with just a few drops and then gradually add more and more

until you can take up to about 2-3 dropperfuls at a time.

The night that my husband had his heart

attack symptoms, I made his usual cocktail where I added 2 dropperfuls of

Cayenne Pepper tincture to a half of a shot glass of grape juice. You can use

any juice of your choice or just water if you prefer.Within minutes, the heart

attack symptoms subsided. I kept giving him shots every 15 minutes or so as a

precautionery back up and checking his blood pressure until it was down to a

normal level once more.

These incidents kept repeating every few

weeks or so and each time, I'd give him his cocktail and the symptoms would

subside. After extensive testing, he was finally diagnosed with a bad aortic

valve which needed to be replaced with a cow valve. He had open heart surgery

last month and is now doing very well. I still give him his daily dose of of

cayenne in grape juice everyday and i've upped the dosage from 2 to 3

dropperfuls which he's entirely become accustomed to taking.

When a person has a heart attack, the

heart is actually starving to death. The cayenne pepper rushes into the blood

stream and immediately feeds it the nourishment it needs. It rebalances

out the blood pressure and also acts as a pain reliever. It will

stop a heart attack in its tracks and within minutes, the person is usually up

and about as if it never happened. If a person is unconscious, you can put a

few dropperfuls of Cayenne

tincture underneath the person's tongue. It will go immediately into the blood

stream and the person will regain consciousness within a few minutes with the

same results.

When my husband was in the hospital for

his open heart surgery, his daughter in law, who suffers from bad asthma, came

to visit with her husband and two sons.

No sooner did they get there than she

realized that she had forgotten her ventilin inhaler. I suggested that she try

taking some cayenne tincture, which I always keep on me in case of an

emergency. She agreed to try it, because her symptoms were getting worse by the

minute. I put two dropperfuls of Cayenne Tincture in a small glass of the

hospital's apple juice. I told her to take small sips and swish it around

in her mouth in order to get used to the taste of it. She did and after an

initial feeling of burning, she no longer felt it and got used to the

taste After a few minutes, her asthma symptoms subsided and she was fine.

Cayenne is so effective that it will stop profuse bleeding out (for

example a gunshot wound) in a few seconds. It does this by immediately

rebalancing the body's blood pressure so that the wound can coagulate

properly without being under pressure from all the blood rushing to the

exit wound.

For those who do not like the thought of

tasting the hotness of cayenne pepper, and think that taking cayenne capsules

would be better instead, please note that when taking capsules, the

stomach has no time to register that cayenne is coming and when the capsule

explodes in the stomach, you will get that burning feeling like an ulcer in the

pit of your stomach. When you take it orally and swish it around in your mouth

for a few seconds before swallowing it, the stomach gets an immediate signal

that the cayenne is coming and coats the stomach lining to prepare for its

" arrival " .

Cayenne also comes in powder form where you can mix it into your meals

if you prefer. You can also use this form to make a hot cayenne tea by putting

a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of warm to hot water and have the

person drink it down immediately to relieve heart attack symptoms or profuse

bleeding out.

For more information on the healing

powers of cayenne pepper, check out this link:

Donna

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1034 - Release 9/27/2007 5:00 PM

You're quite welcome Manu. I hope it helps you.

Donna

-

Manu V Batura

Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:36 PM

RE: RE: Cayenne Pepper and Heart Attacks

Thank you so much Donna. Your post is very detailed and informative.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Donna QuinnThursday, September 27, 2007 7:11 PM Subject: RE: Cayenne Pepper and Heart Attacks

Dear Group -

With all the discussion going on about heart attacks, I am going to take this time to change gears from KAS for a moment in order to discuss the curative healing powers of the herb Cayenne Pepper and how you can use it to save someone from a heart attack.

I have always been interested in herbs and natural ways to control the health and have studied it for many years. Twelve years ago my husband had to have a quintuple bypass. His 12 years ran out this last March, when he started having serious heart attack symptoms once again. He was starting to go into congestive heart failure. I right away gave him a "Cayenne Cocktail" as I call it. This is a drink that I had been giving him regularly every day, and increasing the strength as he got used to taking it. I use Dr Richard Schultz's cayenne pepper, which is just about the strongest and purest cayenne tincture that you can buy on the market. It goes for $22.00 a bottle, but it's worth every penny. You can only buy it online at Dr Schultz's website.

This is not to say that cayenne pepper that you buy at a regular health food store won't work. It may. . . it may not. . . . The problem is that many herbs that are purchased in health food stores today are not pure in their quality. Lots of herbs are shipped in from 3rd world countries and are degraded in quality to begin with, making them useless for any kind of healing purposes. Many herbs are gassed and are filled with "fillers in order to make a profit.. Dr Schultz's herbs on the other hand, are pure, no fillers, no gasses, high quality and very pure. By the way, I don't get any commissions from spreading the word about Dr Scultz. I've just been using his products for several years now and find them to be extremely efficient, powefrul and effective.

The strength of Cayenne Pepper is measured in Heat Units ( HU). Normal Cayenne Pepper strength is about 40,000 HU. Dr Schultz's Cayenne Pepper is measured at 250,000 HU. It is very hot! You must acquire a taste for this so if you want to start taking it on a daily basis, start slowly with just a few drops and then gradually add more and more until you can take up to about 2-3 dropperfuls at a time.

The night that my husband had his heart attack symptoms, I made his usual cocktail where I added 2 dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper tincture to a half of a shot glass of grape juice. You can use any juice of your choice or just water if you prefer.Within minutes, the heart attack symptoms subsided. I kept giving him shots every 15 minutes or so as a precautionery back up and checking his blood pressure until it was down to a normal level once more.

These incidents kept repeating every few weeks or so and each time, I'd give him his cocktail and the symptoms would subside. After extensive testing, he was finally diagnosed with a bad aortic valve which needed to be replaced with a cow valve. He had open heart surgery last month and is now doing very well. I still give him his daily dose of of cayenne in grape juice everyday and i've upped the dosage from 2 to 3 dropperfuls which he's entirely become accustomed to taking.

When a person has a heart attack, the heart is actually starving to death. The cayenne pepper rushes into the blood stream and immediately feeds it the nourishment it needs. It rebalances out the blood pressure and also acts as a pain reliever. It will stop a heart attack in its tracks and within minutes, the person is usually up and about as if it never happened. If a person is unconscious, you can put a few dropperfuls of Cayenne tincture underneath the person's tongue. It will go immediately into the blood stream and the person will regain consciousness within a few minutes with the same results.

When my husband was in the hospital for his open heart surgery, his daughter in law, who suffers from bad asthma, came to visit with her husband and two sons.

No sooner did they get there than she realized that she had forgotten her ventilin inhaler. I suggested that she try taking some cayenne tincture, which I always keep on me in case of an emergency. She agreed to try it, because her symptoms were getting worse by the minute. I put two dropperfuls of Cayenne Tincture in a small glass of the hospital's apple juice. I told her to take small sips and swish it around in her mouth in order to get used to the taste of it. She did and after an initial feeling of burning, she no longer felt it and got used to the taste After a few minutes, her asthma symptoms subsided and she was fine.

Cayenne is so effective that it will stop profuse bleeding out (for example a gunshot wound) in a few seconds. It does this by immediately rebalancing the body's blood pressure so that the wound can coagulate properly without being under pressure from all the blood rushing to the exit wound.

For those who do not like the thought of tasting the hotness of cayenne pepper, and think that taking cayenne capsules would be better instead, please note that when taking capsules, the stomach has no time to register that cayenne is coming and when the capsule explodes in the stomach, you will get that burning feeling like an ulcer in the pit of your stomach. When you take it orally and swish it around in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, the stomach gets an immediate signal that the cayenne is coming and coats the stomach lining to prepare for its "arrival".

Cayenne also comes in powder form where you can mix it into your meals if you prefer. You can also use this form to make a hot cayenne tea by putting a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of warm to hot water and have the person drink it down immediately to relieve heart attack symptoms or profuse bleeding out.

For more information on the healing powers of cayenne pepper, check out this link:

Donna

Respected Donna, Thankyou very much for this detailed writeup. But why the way, does Cayenne pepper have any reaction part on the body, assuming that a person is too sensitive? Thanks Donna Regards Anup Cayenne Pepper have any reaction Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Group - With all the discussion going on about heart attacks, I am going to take this time to change gears from KAS for a moment in order to discuss the curative healing powers of the herb Cayenne Pepper and how you can use it to save someone from a heart attack. I have always been interested in herbs and natural ways to control the health and have studied it for many years. Twelve years ago my husband had to have a quintuple bypass. His 12 years ran out this last March, when he started

having serious heart attack symptoms once again. He was starting to go into congestive heart failure. I right away gave him a "Cayenne Cocktail" as I call it. This is a drink that I had been giving him regularly every day, and increasing the strength as he got used to taking it. I use Dr Richard Schultz's cayenne pepper, which is just about the strongest and purest cayenne tincture that you can buy on the market. It goes for $22.00 a bottle, but it's worth every penny. You can only buy it online at Dr Schultz's website. http://www.herbdoc.com/abp_800x600.asp This is not to say that cayenne pepper that you buy at a regular health food store won't work. It

may. . . it may not. . . . The problem is that many herbs that are purchased in health food stores today are not pure in their quality. Lots of herbs are shipped in from 3rd world countries and are degraded in quality to begin with, making them useless for any kind of healing purposes. Many herbs are gassed and are filled with "fillers in order to make a profit.. Dr Schultz's herbs on the other hand, are pure, no fillers, no gasses, high quality and very pure. By the way, I don't get any commissions from spreading the word about Dr Scultz. I've just been using his products for several years now and find them to be extremely efficient, powefrul and effective. The strength of Cayenne Pepper is measured in Heat Units ( HU). Normal Cayenne Pepper strength is about 40,000 HU. Dr Schultz's Cayenne Pepper is measured at 250,000 HU. It is

very hot! You must acquire a taste for this so if you want to start taking it on a daily basis, start slowly with just a few drops and then gradually add more and more until you can take up to about 2-3 dropperfuls at a time. The night that my husband had his heart attack symptoms, I made his usual cocktail where I added 2 dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper tincture to a half of a shot glass of grape juice. You can use any juice of your choice or just water if you prefer.Within minutes, the heart attack symptoms subsided. I kept giving him shots every 15 minutes or so as a precautionery back up and checking his blood pressure until it was down to a normal level once more. These incidents kept repeating every few weeks or so and each time,

I'd give him his cocktail and the symptoms would subside. After extensive testing, he was finally diagnosed with a bad aortic valve which needed to be replaced with a cow valve. He had open heart surgery last month and is now doing very well. I still give him his daily dose of of cayenne in grape juice everyday and i've upped the dosage from 2 to 3 dropperfuls which he's entirely become accustomed to taking. When a person has a heart attack, the heart is actually starving to death. The cayenne pepper rushes into the blood stream and immediately feeds it the nourishment it needs. It rebalances out the blood pressure and also acts as a pain reliever. It will stop a heart attack in its tracks and within minutes, the person is usually up and about as if it never happened. If a person is unconscious, you can put a few dropperfuls of

Cayenne tincture underneath the person's tongue. It will go immediately into the blood stream and the person will regain consciousness within a few minutes with the same results. When my husband was in the hospital for his open heart surgery, his daughter in law, who suffers from bad asthma, came to visit with her husband and two sons. No sooner did they get there than she realized that she had forgotten her ventilin inhaler. I suggested that she try taking some cayenne tincture, which I always keep on me in case of an emergency. She agreed to try it, because her symptoms were getting worse by the minute. I put two dropperfuls of Cayenne Tincture in a small glass of the hospital's apple juice. I told her to take small sips and swish it around in her mouth in order to get used to the taste of

it. She did and after an initial feeling of burning, she no longer felt it and got used to the taste After a few minutes, her asthma symptoms subsided and she was fine. Cayenne is so effective that it will stop profuse bleeding out (for example a gunshot wound) in a few seconds. It does this by immediately rebalancing the body's blood pressure so that the wound can coagulate properly without being under pressure from all the blood rushing to the exit wound. For those who do not like the thought of tasting the hotness of cayenne pepper, and think that taking cayenne capsules would be better instead, please note that when taking capsules, the stomach has no time to register that cayenne is coming and when the

capsule explodes in the stomach, you will get that burning feeling like an ulcer in the pit of your stomach. When you take it orally and swish it around in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, the stomach gets an immediate signal that the cayenne is coming and coats the stomach lining to prepare for its "arrival". Cayenne also comes in powder form where you can mix it into your meals if you prefer. You can also use this form to make a hot cayenne tea by putting a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of warm to hot water and have the person drink it down immediately to relieve heart attack symptoms or profuse bleeding out. For more information on the healing powers of cayenne pepper, check out this link: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm Donna

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Dear Anup -

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if there are side effects? If so. . . not really. Cayenne pepper can never hurt you. It may feel uncomfortable because of the burning sensation, but that is a minor temporary thing. Cayenne can cure an ulcer in your stomache it is that powerful. It can be put in your eye and although it may burn like hell for a brief few minutes, it will make the whites of your eyes whiter than ever and cure what ails you. My daughteer Jamie, who is also asthmatic BTW and doesn't like the cayenne pepper, not because it doesn't work, but because she's convinced herself that she has an allergic reaction to it. not so. . . just her excuse not to use it. In any case, one night she was riding in the car with her friend and something flew into her eye. She rubbed it to get whatever it was, out. b ut by doing so, she had some sort of weird allergic reaction and within a few minutes, her eye swelled up like a baseball on her head. She of course ran to me and I made her rinse her eye out with herbal eyebright. This contains cayenne pepper. it burned for a few minutes and she danced around the room for a bit, but within an hour, the swellingf and the allergic reaction was gone. So yes, people may say that they have a sensitivity to cayenne because they don't like the burning sensation of it, but when it comes to the curative powers of this herb, it ranks at the very top of the list, bar none.

Donna

-

Anup. M

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:04 PM

Re: RE: Cayenne Pepper and Heart Attacks

Respected Donna,

Thankyou very much for this detailed writeup.

But why the way, does Cayenne pepper have any reaction part on the body, assuming that a person is too sensitive?

Thanks Donna

Regards

Anup

Cayenne Pepper have any reaction

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Group -

Donna

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.