IndiaDivine.org

RE: Study of Heart Attack Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh -

You have made all the planets responsible for giving heart attack which has become now complicated like VA system.

I am also going back and forth between not one but two different charts, making comparisons, so all these planets DO need to be taken into consideration, not necessarily each one held responsible for giving a heart attack, but everything being looked at as a whole, which gives a much better assessment of what's going on.

You said,"Not the planet but Sandy has saved his life".

One way you are correct. Sandy took hasty and appropriate decision at appropriate time and thus occurrence of a bad event could be saved.

But who is Sandy ? She is none the less an agent of a planet who worked accurately. If you believe in astrology then only it works.

Hmmmm. . . .we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ramesh. However, I can see your point as well, so if you respect mine, I'll respect yours. . . ;))

Ve has to save the spouse. Ma is SD to Ve. So Ma being SD to Ve saved the life of her spouse. So he should be thankful to Ve ( his wife ) who saved his life.

Yes, we're just saying the same thing from two different view points that's all. Venus represents Sandy, who saved his life. You can call it what you will, but it is what it is.

I think you will agree with my analysis and points.

Yes, thanks for the feedback Ramesh. It's much appreciated!

Donna

Madam Donna, Sandy and list members, I could learn from you many things. Hope you will teach the forum in future also. I request you because you had been the oldest member and learner of KAS since time when it was introduced with the system by our Guru Ji . Due to some reason Guru Ji is unable to devote his time to the forum. We are all missing him .At least you or Sandy can fill up his gap. Below I am giving you another chart who suffered from heart attack on 01 Sep 2007 and went through ANGIOPLASTY. Now he is recovering. His birth details are DOB 4 Jun 1939, TOB 21:41, POB Srinagar,India 34 N 5, 74 E 49. I got his asc.20 Sg 13. KAY 22:6:51 Can you please devote your valuable moments and find the reason of heart attack and saving factors then ? His 4th house of heart and its lord Ju is strong in his 4th house.There is no malefic aspect

on house or its lord. Mo ,8th lord the karak for lagna is in 10th house from Ju. Mo conjoins Ju and aspected by Ma in navamsa. The event of heart attack ( accident ) took place in second sector of Sa antara in Sa main. Karak for 7th is Sa and its aspect on all significators/house is benefic It is strong in all houses except lagna. So please make us understand how this event took place and how should be our approach to ascertain the event ? It will be useful and informative for us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh - You have made all the planets responsible for giving heart attack which has become now complicated like VA system. I am also going back and forth between not one but two different charts, making comparisons, so all these planets DO need to be taken into consideration, not necessarily each one held responsible for giving a heart attack, but everything being looked at as a whole, which gives a much better assessment of what's going on. You

said,"Not the planet but Sandy has saved his life". One way you are correct. Sandy took hasty and appropriate decision at appropriate time and thus occurrence of a bad event could be saved. But who is Sandy ? She is none the less an agent of a planet who worked accurately. If you believe in astrology then only it works. Hmmmm. . . .we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ramesh. However, I can see your point as well, so if you respect mine, I'll respect yours. . . ;)) Ve has to save the spouse. Ma is SD to Ve. So Ma being SD to Ve saved the life of her spouse. So he should be thankful to Ve ( his wife ) who saved his life. Yes, we're just saying the same thing from two different view points that's all. Venus represents Sandy, who saved his life. You can call it what

you will, but it is what it is. I think you will agree with my analysis and points. Yes, thanks for the feedback Ramesh. It's much appreciated! Donna

Travelling to a new city? Search for ATMs in that city.

Madam Donna, Sandy and list members, I could learn from you many things. Hope you will teach the forum in future also. I request you because you had been the oldest member and learner of KAS since time when it was introduced with the system by our Guru Ji . Due to some reason Guru Ji is unable to devote his time to the forum. We are all missing him .At least you or Sandy can fill up his gap. Below I am giving you another chart who suffered from heart attack on 01 Sep 2007 and went through ANGIOPLASTY. Now he is recovering. His birth details are DOB 4 Jun 1939, TOB 21:41, POB Srinagar,India 34 N 5, 74 E 49. I got his asc.20 Sg 13. KAY 22:6:51 Can you please devote your valuable moments and find the reason of heart attack and saving factors then ? His 4th house of heart and its lord Ju is strong in his 4th house.There is no malefic aspect

on house or its lord. Mo ,8th lord the karak for lagna is in 10th house from Ju. Mo conjoins Ju and aspected by Ma in navamsa. The event of heart attack ( accident ) took place in second sector of Sa antara in Sa main. Karak for 7th is Sa and its aspect on all significators/house is benefic It is strong in all houses except lagna. So please make us understand how this event took place and how should be our approach to ascertain the event ? It will be useful and informative for us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Ramesh - You have made all the planets responsible for giving heart attack which has become now complicated like VA system. I am also going back and forth between not one but two different charts, making comparisons, so all these planets DO need to be taken into consideration, not necessarily each one held responsible for giving a heart attack, but everything being looked at as a whole, which gives a much better assessment of what's going on. You

said,"Not the planet but Sandy has saved his life". One way you are correct. Sandy took hasty and appropriate decision at appropriate time and thus occurrence of a bad event could be saved. But who is Sandy ? She is none the less an agent of a planet who worked accurately. If you believe in astrology then only it works. Hmmmm. . . .we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ramesh. However, I can see your point as well, so if you respect mine, I'll respect yours. . . ;)) Ve has to save the spouse. Ma is SD to Ve. So Ma being SD to Ve saved the life of her spouse. So he should be thankful to Ve ( his wife ) who saved his life. Yes, we're just saying the same thing from two different view points that's all. Venus represents Sandy, who saved his life. You can call it what

you will, but it is what it is. I think you will agree with my analysis and points. Yes, thanks for the feedback Ramesh. It's much appreciated! Donna

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear members, I have seen much discussion in the list about heart attack. one thing, when heart attack is at the early age it may be called as accident. after 60 there may be so many reasons. for such cases..........we should apply some other things too. the lessons given are considering attack in early age. I will talk on old age attack some other time.Ok . krushnaramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Madam Donna, Sandy and list members, I could learn from you

many things. Hope you will teach the forum in future also. I request you because you had been the oldest member and learner of KAS since time when it was introduced with the system by our Guru Ji . Due to some reason Guru Ji is unable to devote his time to the forum. We are all missing him .At least you or Sandy can fill up his gap. Below I am giving you another chart who suffered from heart attack on 01 Sep 2007 and went through ANGIOPLASTY. Now he is recovering. His birth details are DOB 4 Jun 1939, TOB 21:41, POB Srinagar,India 34 N 5, 74 E 49. I got his asc.20 Sg 13. KAY 22:6:51 Can you please devote your valuable moments and find the reason of heart attack and saving factors then ? His 4th house of heart and its lord Ju is strong in his 4th house.There is no malefic aspect on house or its lord. Mo ,8th lord the karak for lagna is in 10th

house from Ju. Mo conjoins Ju and aspected by Ma in navamsa. The event of heart attack ( accident ) took place in second sector of Sa antara in Sa main. Karak for 7th is Sa and its aspect on all significators/house is benefic It is strong in all houses except lagna. So please make us understand how this event took place and how should be our approach to ascertain the event ? It will be useful and informative for us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote: Dear Ramesh - You have made all the planets responsible for giving heart attack which has

become now complicated like VA system. I am also going back and forth between not one but two different charts, making comparisons, so all these planets DO need to be taken into consideration, not necessarily each one held responsible for giving a heart attack, but everything being looked at as a whole, which gives a much better assessment of what's going on. You said,"Not the planet but Sandy has saved his life". One way you are correct. Sandy took hasty and appropriate decision at appropriate time and thus occurrence of a bad event could be saved. But who is Sandy ? She is none the less an agent of a planet who worked accurately. If you believe in astrology then only it works. Hmmmm. . . .we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one, Ramesh. However, I can see your point as well, so if you respect mine, I'll respect yours. . . ;)) Ve has to save the spouse. Ma is SD to Ve. So Ma being SD to Ve saved the life of her spouse. So he should be thankful to Ve ( his wife ) who saved his life. Yes, we're just saying the same thing from two different view points that's all. Venus represents Sandy, who saved his life. You can call it what you will, but it is what it is. I think you will agree with my analysis and points. Yes, thanks for the feedback Ramesh. It's much appreciated! Donna Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.