IndiaDivine.org

Childless Couple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members, This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding the satisfactory answer. So please help me out here. Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said may be 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53 Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13 When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord. 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is future generation 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points other than Moon which has 11. 7) Rahu Ketu

axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven But when I casted the wife's chart 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord 3) No Zeros in the chart When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998 It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongest significator , so it gave marriage. No problem Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator , neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period. So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05 Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , more like Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so it can give marriage, though it is aspecting house

B. Now with new chart, 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now 5) But no Zeros 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon 7) 11th house has all the strong significators Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong. I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing the child for first 3-4 years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup ( strongest) . But now they want it. Please help. Best Regards, Rajesh

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:24:30 -0700 (PDT)Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9Childless Coupleastrology group Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members, This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding the satisfactory answer. So please help me out here. Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said may be 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53 Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13 When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus 2) 4th lord

i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord. 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is future generation 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points other than Moon which has 11. 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven But when I casted the wife's chart 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord 3) No Zeros in the chart When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998 It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongest significator , so it gave marriage. No problem Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the

lowest significator , neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period. So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05 Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , more like Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so it can give marriage, though it is aspecting house B. Now with new chart, 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now 5) But no Zeros 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon 7) 11th house has all the strong significators Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong. I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing the child for first 3-4 years that is

in the dasha of Rahu and Jup ( strongest) . But now they want it. Please help. Best Regards, Rajesh Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Dear Rajesh,

i didnt go in detail as i have no indepth knowledge regarding child

birth analysis... but few thoughts i wanted to share.. i may be wrong

though...

according to female's chart if aries is lagna then we get delay by

saturn... but in navamsa there is blessing so marriage occurs before

delay is over.

when we rectify time to 20.05 then there is no blessing in navamsa..

we rectify to around 20.25 then there is blessing in navamsa...

now you said taking aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. if

thats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low points

is unhappy or couple might not have child..

taking aries asc. if you have met the female in person.. you might

tell if she is having 30 points in lagna or not.. further might have

some mark on face.. i may be wrong but thought might help in

rectifying the asc.

we consider 8th house as well.

regarding male's chart i would like to know here saturn is in 8th

house which happens to be lord of 6th as well as 5th... with just one

point. the multiplication factor of saturn is also i guess 0.4 or 0.5.

so Ashji can guide if we are on right track.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, Raj Rajesh

<astro_raj9 wrote:

>

> Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members,

>

> This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding the

satisfactory answer. So please help me out here.

>

> Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said may

be 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53

> Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13

>

> When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like

> 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus

> 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house

> 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord.

> 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord

> 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is future

generation

> 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points other

than Moon which has 11.

> 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha

> 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven

>

> But when I casted the wife's chart

> 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house

> 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord

> 3) No Zeros in the chart

>

> When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998

>

> It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongest

significator , so it gave marriage. No problem

>

> Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator

, neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period.

> So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05

> Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , more

like Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so it

can give marriage, though it is aspecting house B.

> Now with new chart,

> 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house

> 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer

> 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord

> 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now

> 5) But no Zeros

> 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon

> 7) 11th house has all the strong significators

>

> Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong.

> I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing the

child for first 3-4 years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup (

strongest) . But now they want it.

>

> Please help.

>

> Best Regards,

> Rajesh

>

>

>

> Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

>

My friend Harjeet, Thank you so much for replying early. You have higlighted sat, thats a good point. i was missing that. Now you might be right too. Because this lady is insisting that the TOB is before 7.45 at least. I have never met this lady in person. But she overpower her husband and has thyroid problem and putting on weight. Another thing she told me that , her periods are too irregular like changes in 2-3 months time. As you are asking, I will check the mark on the face . Thanks bro, keep giving your feedback. Regards, Rajesh harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear Rajesh,i didnt go in detail as i have no indepth knowledge regarding childbirth analysis... but few thoughts i wanted to share.. i may be wrongthough...according to female's chart if aries is lagna then we get delay bysaturn... but in navamsa there is blessing so marriage occurs beforedelay is over.when we rectify time to 20.05 then there is no blessing in navamsa..we rectify to around 20.25 then there is blessing in navamsa...now you said taking aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. ifthats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low pointsis unhappy or couple might not have child..taking aries asc. if you have met the female in person.. you mighttell if she is having 30 points in lagna or not.. further might havesome mark on face.. i may

be wrong but thought might help inrectifying the asc.we consider 8th house as well.regarding male's chart i would like to know here saturn is in 8thhouse which happens to be lord of 6th as well as 5th... with just onepoint. the multiplication factor of saturn is also i guess 0.4 or 0.5.so Ashji can guide if we are on right track.thanks/regardsharjeet , Raj Rajesh<astro_raj9 wrote:>> Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members,> > This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding thesatisfactory answer. So please help me out here.> > Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said maybe 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53> Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi,

28N40 , 77E13> > When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like > 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus> 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house> 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord.> 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord> 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is futuregeneration> 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points otherthan Moon which has 11.> 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha> 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven> > But when I casted the wife's chart> 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house> 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord> 3) No Zeros in the chart> > When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998> > It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongestsignificator , so it gave marriage. No

problem> > Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator, neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period.> So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05> Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , morelike Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so itcan give marriage, though it is aspecting house B.> Now with new chart, > 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house> 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer> 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord> 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now> 5) But no Zeros> 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon> 7) 11th house has all the strong significators> > Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong.> I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing thechild for first 3-4

years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup (strongest) . But now they want it.> > Please help.> > Best Regards,> Rajesh > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake. > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Dear Harjeet, You write "aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. ifthats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low pointsis unhappy or couple might not have child" Pls point me out, where it is in lessons. It would help me. Thanks again, Rajeshharjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear Rajesh,i didnt go in detail as i have no indepth knowledge regarding childbirth analysis... but few thoughts i

wanted to share.. i may be wrongthough...according to female's chart if aries is lagna then we get delay bysaturn... but in navamsa there is blessing so marriage occurs beforedelay is over.when we rectify time to 20.05 then there is no blessing in navamsa..we rectify to around 20.25 then there is blessing in navamsa...now you said taking aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. ifthats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low pointsis unhappy or couple might not have child..taking aries asc. if you have met the female in person.. you mighttell if she is having 30 points in lagna or not.. further might havesome mark on face.. i may be wrong but thought might help inrectifying the asc.we consider 8th house as well.regarding male's chart i would like to know here saturn is in 8thhouse which happens to be lord of 6th as well as 5th... with just onepoint. the multiplication factor of saturn

is also i guess 0.4 or 0.5.so Ashji can guide if we are on right track.thanks/regardsharjeet , Raj Rajesh<astro_raj9 wrote:>> Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members,> > This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding thesatisfactory answer. So please help me out here.> > Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said maybe 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53> Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13> > When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like > 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus> 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house> 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord.> 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again

in Navamsha by 6th lord> 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is futuregeneration> 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points otherthan Moon which has 11.> 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha> 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven> > But when I casted the wife's chart> 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house> 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord> 3) No Zeros in the chart> > When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998> > It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongestsignificator , so it gave marriage. No problem> > Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator, neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period.> So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05> Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu.

Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , morelike Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so itcan give marriage, though it is aspecting house B.> Now with new chart, > 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house> 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer> 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord> 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now> 5) But no Zeros> 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon> 7) 11th house has all the strong significators> > Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong.> I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing thechild for first 3-4 years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup (strongest) . But now they want it.> > Please help.> > Best Regards,> Rajesh > > > > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.>

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dear Rajesh,

i might have written in lesson but it might be stated in archive by

Krushnaji somewhere.. i am pretty sure i read it. if i find it i would

forward it.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, Raj Rajesh

<astro_raj9 wrote:

>

> Dear Harjeet,

> You write

>

> " aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. if

> thats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low points

> is unhappy or couple might not have child "

>

> Pls point me out, where it is in lessons. It would help me.

> Thanks again,

>

> Rajesh

> harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote:

> Dear Rajesh,

> i didnt go in detail as i have no indepth knowledge regarding child

> birth analysis... but few thoughts i wanted to share.. i may be wrong

> though...

> according to female's chart if aries is lagna then we get delay by

> saturn... but in navamsa there is blessing so marriage occurs before

> delay is over.

> when we rectify time to 20.05 then there is no blessing in navamsa..

> we rectify to around 20.25 then there is blessing in navamsa...

> now you said taking aries asc. marriage happens in low points.. if

> thats the case somewhere in the lesson its said marriage in low points

> is unhappy or couple might not have child..

> taking aries asc. if you have met the female in person.. you might

> tell if she is having 30 points in lagna or not.. further might have

> some mark on face.. i may be wrong but thought might help in

> rectifying the asc.

> we consider 8th house as well.

> regarding male's chart i would like to know here saturn is in 8th

> house which happens to be lord of 6th as well as 5th... with just one

> point. the multiplication factor of saturn is also i guess 0.4 or 0.5.

> so Ashji can guide if we are on right track.

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

> , Raj Rajesh

> <astro_raj9@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members,

> >

> > This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding the

> satisfactory answer. So please help me out here.

> >

> > Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said may

> be 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53

> > Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13

> >

> > When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like

> > 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus

> > 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house

> > 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord.

> > 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord

> > 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is future

> generation

> > 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points other

> than Moon which has 11.

> > 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha

> > 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven

> >

> > But when I casted the wife's chart

> > 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th house

> > 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord

> > 3) No Zeros in the chart

> >

> > When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998

> >

> > It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongest

> significator , so it gave marriage. No problem

> >

> > Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator

> , neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period.

> > So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05

> > Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , more

> like Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so it

> can give marriage, though it is aspecting house B.

> > Now with new chart,

> > 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house

> > 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer

> > 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord

> > 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now

> > 5) But no Zeros

> > 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon

> > 7) 11th house has all the strong significators

> >

> > Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong.

> > I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing the

> child for first 3-4 years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup (

> strongest) . But now they want it.

> >

> > Please help.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> > Rajesh

> >

> >

> >

> > Building a website is a piece of cake.

> > Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

> >

> Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

>

Dear Rajesh and Harjeet, It is in lesson 27 How to find the timing of an event. "For divorce, no children, or the death of the life partner, marriage may be in the sub of the planet having less points.: It is advisable to print the lessons and add a marker to these important points or highlight these with a highlighter. Hope this helps Bala

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Dear Bala,

thanks very much for the pointer.

yes thats a very good suggestion.

thanks/regards

harjeet

> Dear Rajesh and Harjeet,

>

> It is in lesson 27 How to find the timing of an event.

>

> " For divorce, no children, or the death of the life partner,

marriage may be in the

> sub of the planet having less points.:

>

> It is advisable to print the lessons and add a marker to these

important points or highlight

> these with a highlighter.

>

> Hope this helps

> Bala

>

>

>

> Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the

hottest shows on TV.

>

Dear Ash, Bala, Harjeet and other list members, So now the marriage has happened in the lowest significator. So lets take Aries lagna. Is there any hope ? Couple wants to go for Artificial Insemination . Would it help or what is the best time to try it ? if they go for it in venus antra. ven is LOD for 5th as B and ketu is there too , which acting like ven too. But for 11th as B, Ven has lowest points . So what should i suggest them ? Thank You so much Bala for pointing me out. I really appreciate it. Best Regards, Rajeshbala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Rajesh and Harjeet, It is in lesson 27 How to find the timing of an event. "For divorce, no children, or the death of the life partner, marriage may be in the sub of the planet having less points.: It is advisable to print the lessons and add a marker to these important points or highlight these with a highlighter. Hope this helps Bala Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Dear Rajesh, If you look through the archives you will find the analysis made by Gita on Prema's chart where Ash gave some hints on judging the timing. I believe Prema tried 4 or 5 IVF attempts and still did not succeed. Also look at husband's chart and the lesson on conception and figure out a proper time for both. There are so many things like you have to pick a time when NK and FK is not afflicted and also Moon transit. And also with IVF we can't really pick a date as we have to go with what the clinic gives us. Did you post husband's chart? if yes we can do a collective analysis and help them out. Let us give it a try and help them out. Bala

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Dear Bala, Thank you so so much. Below is the detail of husband too. I will also go throgh the lessons and archives again and try to pick up the time. let me know you more valuable inputs. Thanks again. Best Regards, Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote: Dear Krushna Ji, Ash, Donna, Manu, Anup, Harjeet & other list members, This couple came to me for the suggestion and Iam not finding the satisfactory answer. So please help

me out here. Wife: 7th Oct, 1975, Time given : 19.15 ( aprrox) Mother said may be 7.30 - 7.45 PM, POB : amritsar, 31N35 , 74E53 Husband : 29th oct , 1969, Time : 5 AM , POB : Delhi, 28N40 , 77E13 When I casted the chart of Husband, I see few reasons like 1) Mars in Capricon with 2 bindus 2) 4th lord i.e., 12th from B, aspect 5th house 3) FK, sun is afflicted from 6th lord. 4) NK, Jup, is aspected by sat again in Navamsha by 6th lord 5) M.Imp factor Mars has given zero in 9th house, that is future generation 6) BUt Almost all the planets in 5th house have good points other than Moon which has 11. 7) Rahu Ketu axis on 5th 11 houses in Navamsha 8) 5th lord in Navamsha is again aspected by 4th ven But when I casted the wife's chart 1) 5th lord sun is in 6th

house 2) FK and NK , Jup is aspected by 6th lord 3) No Zeros in the chart When I checked the passed evnts like Marriage, on Nov 1998 It matched with hubands chart, Jup/Mer , Mer is the strongest significator , so it gave marriage. No problem Wife's chart, Dasha Sat/Mars, Here Mars Is the lowest significator , neither LOD and LOE etc , so marriage is not possible in that period. So I rectified her chart with Taurus Lagna and took the time to 20.05 Now Marriage matches, Sat/ Rahu. Rahu is like Mars/ Jup , more like Jup and Jup is the strongest significator with 27 points, so it can give marriage, though it is aspecting house B. Now with new chart, 1) 4th lord,12th from 5th Sun is in 5th house 2) 12th from B, 5th is with 5th lord mer 3) NK Jup is aspected by 4 th lord 4) Mars aspecting 5th house now 5) But no Zeros 6) 5th house has all the strong significators other than Moon 7) 11th house has all the strong significators Please help here. Is this the case of denyl. Where am I doing wrong. I checked with the couple, they said they were preventing the child for first 3-4 years that is in the dasha of Rahu and Jup ( strongest) . But now they want it. Please help. Best Regards, Rajesh Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.