IndiaDivine.org

Getting authority or Change of Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group, Will this person get due promotion or will he change the present job? This sld be taken for learning and excercise purpose. Native is through Sun antra in Jup main. Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house. DOB 5th Oct1953 ToB 23.29PM Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST Few past events are -> Marriage Date June 19, 1975 First Child was born on March 31, 1977 Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979 Came to US on April 17, 1980 Regards Anup

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Dear Anup and all, Before proceeding further we should check up the accuracy in birth time. As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975. I got asc as 21 Ge 20. Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna. There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju. There is moderation of delay also. No blessings in the chart. Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the limit.Ve is Leo. The SAV points in lagna is 41 and that in 7th house is 24. The difference is more. There is two zeros in navamsa. This all causes the delay despite of moderation. Hence the marriage should not have been before May /1977. The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in rasi and navamsa.. The total points accumulated between the 7th lord

from lagna, Su and Mo is 65. So the marriage should not happen in low sav points of Sa antara in WS for 7th. Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and 10th. The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31 Mar 1977 Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th. This indicates that conception could have been in last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara. For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets in WS. For 5th house Ve and Sa both are weak in WS. Therefore based upon above observations it may be said that there is much differences in the birth time. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Group, Will this person get due promotion or will he change the present job? This sld be taken for learning and excercise purpose. Native is through Sun antra in Jup main. Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house. DOB 5th Oct1953 ToB 23.29PM Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST Few past events are -> Marriage Date June 19, 1975 First Child was born on March 31, 1977 Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979 Came to US on April 17, 1980 Regards Anup Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Dear Ramesh,

>>

The total points accumulated between the 7th lord from

lagna, Su and Mo is 65.

>>

Could you elaborate on this point please.Are you added

SAv points of the houses in which 7th lord from lagna,

moon and sun are present?

Thanks

Satish

--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

> Dear Anup and all,

> Before proceeding further we should check up the

> accuracy in birth time.

> As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975.

> I got asc as 21 Ge 20.

> Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna.

> There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju.

> There is moderation of delay also.

> No blessings in the chart.

> Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the

> limit.Ve is Leo.

> The SAV points in lagna is 41 and that in 7th

> house is 24. The difference is more.

> There is two zeros in navamsa.

> This all causes the delay despite of moderation.

> Hence the marriage should not have been before May

> /1977.

> The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main

> Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is

> spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in rasi

> and navamsa..

> The total points accumulated between the 7th lord

> from lagna, Su and Mo is 65.

> So the marriage should not happen in low sav

> points of Sa antara in WS for 7th.

> Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and

> 10th.

> The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31

> Mar 1977

> Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th.

> This indicates that conception could have been in

> last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara.

> For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets in

> WS.

> For 5th house Ve and Sa both are weak in WS.

> Therefore based upon above observations it may be

> said that there is much differences in the birth

> time.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

> " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> Dear Group,

>

> Will this person get due

> promotion or will he change the present job?

> This sld be taken for learning and excercise

> purpose.

> Native is through Sun antra in Jup main.

> Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house.

>

> DOB 5th Oct1953

> ToB 23.29PM

> Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST

>

> Few past events are ->

> Marriage Date June 19, 1975

> First Child was born on March 31, 1977

> Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979

> Came to US on April 17, 1980

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you

> sell.

>

>

>

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions.

> Join them now.

______________________________\

____

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

that gives answers, not web links.

http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

Dear Ramesh,Spk and all learned memebers of KAS, Ramesh, we all are in learning process and you are the senior list memeber. I also agree and found that there is some difference Of TOB as you wrote. But the native wrote that.......... "My father used to keep a record of birth, death, marriage and other events for whole village. The time of birth (11:29 PM on Oct. 05, 1953) is from his record. " Even then i do agree

with you as you give a wonderful explanation of the chart.Also i appreciate you that you found moderation of delay by jupitor.I was also stuck when i got Sat in 5th house in Rasi AS marriage date was not justified with Sat delay .But Jup was aspecting Sat from Lagna. You are expected to explain us the query asked by SPK about points as i am still working on this. Thanks and Regards Anup ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Anup and all, Before proceeding further we should check up the accuracy in birth time. As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975. I got asc as 21 Ge 20. Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna. There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju. There is moderation of delay also. No blessings in the chart. Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the limit.Ve is Leo. The SAV points in lagna is 41 and that in 7th house is 24. The difference is more. There is two zeros in navamsa. This all causes the delay despite of moderation. Hence the marriage should not have been before May

/1977. The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in rasi and navamsa.. The total points accumulated between the 7th lord from lagna, Su and Mo is 65. So the marriage should not happen in low sav points of Sa antara in WS for 7th. Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and 10th. The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31 Mar 1977 Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th. This indicates that conception could have been in last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara. For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets in WS. For 5th house Ve and Sa both are weak in WS. Therefore based upon above observations it may be said that there is much differences in the birth time. Thanks and regards. Ramesh

Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Group, Will this person get due promotion or will he change the present job? This sld be taken for learning and excercise purpose. Native is through Sun antra in Jup main. Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house. DOB 5th Oct1953 ToB 23.29PM Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST Few past events are -> Marriage Date June 19, 1975 First Child was born on March 31, 1977 Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979 Came to US on April 17, 1980 Regards Anup Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Dear SPK, As we are taught, see the lagna Moon and Sun ratio with 7th lord and this is as below... 1] Lagna and 7th lord are in 7:7 ratio means 10 points 2] Moon and its 7th lord ratio 5:9 means 30 points 3} Sun and its 7th lord ratio is 5:9 means 30 points So total aggregate sld be 70 points rather. Ramesh can clarify this. Regards Anup SPK <aquaris_rising wrote: Dear Ramesh,>>The total points accumulated between the 7th lord fromlagna, Su and Mo is 65.>>Could you elaborate on this point please.Are you addedSAv points of the houses in which 7th lord from lagna,moon and sun are present?ThanksSatish--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Dear Anup and all,> Before proceeding further we should check up the> accuracy in birth time.> As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975.> I got asc as 21 Ge 20.> Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna.> There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju.> There is moderation of delay also.> No blessings in the chart.> Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the> limit.Ve is Leo.> The SAV points in

lagna is 41 and that in 7th> house is 24. The difference is more.> There is two zeros in navamsa.> This all causes the delay despite of moderation.> Hence the marriage should not have been before May> /1977.> The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main> Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is> spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in rasi> and navamsa..> The total points accumulated between the 7th lord> from lagna, Su and Mo is 65.> So the marriage should not happen in low sav> points of Sa antara in WS for 7th.> Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and> 10th.> The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31> Mar 1977> Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th.> This indicates that conception could have been in> last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara.> For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets

in> WS.> For 5th house Ve and Sa both are weak in WS.> Therefore based upon above observations it may be> said that there is much differences in the birth> time. > Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear Group,> > Will this person get due> promotion or will he change the present job?> This sld be taken for learning and excercise> purpose.> Native is through Sun antra in Jup main. > Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house.> > DOB 5th Oct1953> ToB 23.29PM> Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST> > Few past events are ->> Marriage Date June 19, 1975 > First Child was born on March 31, 1977> Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979 > Came to US on April 17, 1980> > Regards> Anup> >

> > > > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you> sell. > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. > Join them now.________ oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.

Thanks Anup

--- " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> Dear SPK,

>

> As we are taught, see the lagna Moon and Sun ratio

> with 7th lord and this is as below...

>

> 1] Lagna and 7th lord are in 7:7 ratio means 10

> points

> 2] Moon and its 7th lord ratio 5:9 means 30 points

> 3} Sun and its 7th lord ratio is 5:9 means 30

> points

>

> So total aggregate sld be 70 points rather.

> Ramesh can clarify this.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

> SPK <aquaris_rising wrote:

> Dear Ramesh,

>

> >>

> The total points accumulated between the 7th lord

> from

> lagna, Su and Mo is 65.

> >>

>

> Could you elaborate on this point please.Are you

> added

> SAv points of the houses in which 7th lord from

> lagna,

> moon and sun are present?

>

> Thanks

>

> Satish

> --- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

> wrote:

>

> > Dear Anup and all,

> > Before proceeding further we should check up the

> > accuracy in birth time.

> > As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975.

> > I got asc as 21 Ge 20.

> > Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna.

> > There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju.

> > There is moderation of delay also.

> > No blessings in the chart.

> > Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the

> > limit.Ve is Leo.

> > The SAV points in lagna is 41 and that in 7th

> > house is 24. The difference is more.

> > There is two zeros in navamsa.

> > This all causes the delay despite of moderation.

> > Hence the marriage should not have been before May

> > /1977.

> > The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main

> > Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is

> > spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in

> rasi

> > and navamsa..

> > The total points accumulated between the 7th lord

> > from lagna, Su and Mo is 65.

> > So the marriage should not happen in low sav

> > points of Sa antara in WS for 7th.

> > Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and

> > 10th.

> > The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31

> > Mar 1977

> > Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th.

> > This indicates that conception could have been in

> > last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara.

> > For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets in

> > WS.

> > For 5th house Ve and Sa both are weak in WS.

> > Therefore based upon above observations it may be

> > said that there is much differences in the birth

> > time.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> > " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote:

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > Will this person get due

> > promotion or will he change the present job?

> > This sld be taken for learning and excercise

> > purpose.

> > Native is through Sun antra in Jup main.

> > Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house.

> >

> > DOB 5th Oct1953

> > ToB 23.29PM

> > Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST

> >

> > Few past events are ->

> > Marriage Date June 19, 1975

> > First Child was born on March 31, 1977

> > Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979

> > Came to US on April 17, 1980

> >

> > Regards

> > Anup

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you

> > sell.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Meet people who discuss and share your passions.

> > Join them now.

>

>

________

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

> that gives answers, not web links.

>

http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Check out the hottest 2008 models today at

Autos.

______________________________\

____

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and

more!

http://tv./collections/3658

Dear Anup ,Satish and all, See the relationship between lagna lord Me and its 7th lord Ju is in 5:9 so 30 points. Betwwn Su sign lord Me and its 7th lord is again Ju and they are in 5:9 so again 30 points. Between Mo sign lord Su and its 7th lord is Sa and thet are in 2:12 therefore 5 points. So total accumulated ponts become 65. Is it correct ? Ramesh Mishra SPK <aquaris_rising wrote: Thanks Anup--- "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> Dear SPK,> > As we are taught, see the lagna Moon and Sun ratio> with 7th lord and this is as below...> > 1] Lagna and 7th lord are in 7:7 ratio means 10> points> 2] Moon and its 7th lord ratio 5:9 means 30 points> 3} Sun and its 7th lord ratio is 5:9 means 30> points> > So total aggregate sld be 70 points rather.> Ramesh can clarify this.> > Regards> Anup > > > > SPK <aquaris_rising > wrote:> Dear Ramesh,> > >>> The total points accumulated between the 7th lord> from> lagna, Su and Mo is 65.> >>> > Could you elaborate on this point please.Are you> added> SAv points of the houses in which 7th lord

from> lagna,> moon and sun are present?> > Thanks> > Satish> --- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>> wrote:> > > Dear Anup and all,> > Before proceeding further we should check up the> > accuracy in birth time.> > As you gave the date of marriage as 19 Jun 1975.> > I got asc as 21 Ge 20.> > Ju is with strong 7 bindus in lagna.> > There is full delay caused by Sa and Ju.> > There is moderation of delay also.> > No blessings in the chart.> > Su to Ve distance is satisfactory it is within the> > limit.Ve is Leo.> > The SAV points in lagna is 41 and that in 7th> > house is 24. The difference is more.> > There is two zeros in navamsa.> > This all causes the delay despite of

moderation.> > Hence the marriage should not have been before May> > /1977.> > The marriage took place in Sa antara of Ma main> > Ma is very closely conjuct with Ve so Ve is> > spoiled due to association with Ma ,6th lord in> rasi> > and navamsa..> > The total points accumulated between the 7th lord> > from lagna, Su and Mo is 65.> > So the marriage should not happen in low sav> > points of Sa antara in WS for 7th.> > Sa is weak almost in all houses except 1st and> > 10th.> > The native had his first child in Ve antara on 31> > Mar 1977> > Ve is weak in WS for 5th and 9th.> > This indicates that conception could have been in> > last week of Jun 1976 , 3rd sector of Me antara.> > For 12th house Sa and Me both are weak planets in> > WS.> > For 5th house Ve and Sa both are

weak in WS.> > Therefore based upon above observations it may be> > said that there is much differences in the birth> > time. > > Thanks and regards.> > Ramesh Mishra> > > > "Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote:> > Dear Group,> > > > Will this person get due> > promotion or will he change the present job?> > This sld be taken for learning and excercise> > purpose.> > Native is through Sun antra in Jup main. > > Sun is Lod for 6th and LoE for 10th house.> > > > DOB 5th Oct1953> > ToB 23.29PM> > Lat 28N30 Longi 77E49 IST> > > > Few past events are ->> > Marriage Date June 19, 1975 > > First Child was born on March 31, 1977> > Ph.D awarded on Dec. 31, 1979 > > Came to US on April

17, 1980> > > > Regards> > Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you> > sell. > > > > > > > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. > > Join them now.> >________> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search > that gives answers, not web links. >http://mobile./mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC> > > > > > > Check out the hottest 2008 models today at

Autos.________Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!http://tv./collections/3658

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.