IndiaDivine.org

RE: Brand new Lesson #36!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

With Krushnaji's approval, I have now uploaded his next brand new lesson on the website that discusses the topic of Jupiter Delay Scenarios and under what conditions Jupiter will cause a delay.

Click on this link and go to the LESSONS section on the website under Lesson 36.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

Thanks-

Donna

Respected Donna, I congratulate Krushnaji and you for adding such a wonderful lesson regarding Jupitor delay.This explains every aspects of Jupitor delay very well. Please clarify also few rules of ending such Jupitor delay, if possible. Regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Group - With Krushnaji's approval, I have now uploaded his next brand new lesson on the website that discusses the topic of Jupiter Delay Scenarios and under what conditions Jupiter will cause a delay. Click on this link and go to the LESSONS section on the website under Lesson 36. http://krushna.sageasita.com Thanks- Donna

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Dear Anup -

I will talk to Krushnaji about this and make any necessary additions to the lesson for the rules concerning the ending of the Jupiter delay. Good idea.

Donna

Respected Donna,

I congratulate Krushnaji and you for adding such a wonderful lesson

regarding Jupitor delay.This explains every aspects of Jupitor delay very well.

Please clarify also few rules of ending such Jupitor delay, if possible.

Regards

Anup

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Group -

With Krushnaji's approval, I have now uploaded his next brand new lesson on the website that discusses the topic of Jupiter Delay Scenarios and under what conditions Jupiter will cause a delay.

Click on this link and go to the LESSONS section on the website under Lesson 36.

Thanks-

Donna

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guru Shri Krushna Ji and Donna Ji, I thank both of you for releasing the lessons of Ju delay and Upchaya chart too. As it was declared long back by Ash in respect of this lesson we , the list members had been waiting for long . Now we will get help to analyse the delay caused by Ju based on this lesson. Every member should be grateful to Donna and Krushna ji as well. Thanks once more and best of regards. Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Anup - I will talk to Krushnaji about this and make any necessary additions to the lesson for the rules concerning the ending of the Jupiter delay. Good idea. Donna Respected Donna, I congratulate Krushnaji and you for adding such a wonderful lesson regarding Jupitor delay.This explains every aspects of Jupitor delay very well. Please clarify also few rules of ending such Jupitor delay, if possible. Regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote: Dear Group - With Krushnaji's approval, I have

now uploaded his next brand new lesson on the website that discusses the topic of Jupiter Delay Scenarios and under what conditions Jupiter will cause a delay. Click on this link and go to the LESSONS section on the website under Lesson 36. http://krushna.sageasita.com Thanks- Donna Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Dear Ramesh -

Thanks for your appreciation!

Donna

Guru Shri Krushna Ji and Donna Ji,

I thank both of you for releasing the lessons of Ju delay and Upchaya chart too.

As it was declared long back by Ash in respect of this lesson we , the list members had been waiting for long .

Now we will get help to analyse the delay caused by Ju based on this lesson.

Every member should be grateful to Donna and Krushna ji as well.

Thanks once more and best of regards.

Ramesh MishraDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Anup -

I will talk to Krushnaji about this and make any necessary additions to the lesson for the rules concerning the ending of the Jupiter delay. Good idea.

Donna

Respected Donna,

I congratulate Krushnaji and you for adding such a wonderful lesson

regarding Jupitor delay.This explains every aspects of Jupitor delay very well.

Please clarify also few rules of ending such Jupitor delay, if possible.

Regards

Anup

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 (AT) optonline (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Group -

Thanks-

Donna

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.