IndiaDivine.org

New Amazing Astrology Breakthrough

Rate this topic

Guest guest

New Amazing Astrology Breakthrough Hey Folks, New member here! Wanted to share something Im really excited about with you and I hope you find it of interest. I've been working on a research project full time for the last seven years, a spin off of the studies has led to the discovery of a novel way to capture and translate into sound, the vibrational patterns of explicit astrological transits and various configurations. This is new, not a tired rehash of someone attempting to play "the music of the spheres" from fabricated guesswork. This is very different, in that these new sound frequencies are actually very real, tangible and naturally occuring vibrations. More importantly, and quite different than what some traditional musical composer might dream up top merely represent the

planets, is that these sound frequencies dont just "sound nice", They actually DO something very tangible to the listener, so dramatically, that hundreds of people who have been testing them actually report EFFECTS manifesting experientially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and even synchronicstically by merely listening to these sounds! What this means literally, now, is that astrologers can now find themselves in a position of being able to dramatically extend their ability to help their clients, in that they can, using these frequencies, "prescribe" musical transits or configurations using their knowledge of astrology to help remedy and offset adverse overwhelming conditions a given client may be going through. It sounds outlandish and far fetched, BUT, its working. And its working now. I wanted to share this with the group, this is something Jyotish astrologers can powerfully add to

their repertoire of remedies and for Western Astrologers it opens up a whole new vista of joyous wonderment! I'd love to hear your feedback and thoughts on all this Here is my blog and my website http://soundofstars.twoday.net/stories/4356497/ http://starsounds.bravehost.com

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.