IndiaDivine.org

Quiz ASBC 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lists, Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs. Can you friends find out what happened with the native on Sep 7, 2007 ? For the verification of birth time She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs Her second child is daughter and third one Son. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Ramesh, I am getting the asdt as follows. Please comfirm.(As 1Ge37) As 1 Ge 57 Su 17 Aq 34 Mo 16 Pi 5 Ma 15 Sg 13 MeR 13 Aq 5 Ju 19 Ar 3 Ve 5 Aq 3 Sa 17 Ar 59 Ra 10 Vi 56 Ke 10 Pi 56 Thanks Bala

Yes Bala,Exactly correct Asc and other planets too. Have a try. Thanks . Ranesh Mishrabala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ramesh, I am getting the asdt as follows. Please comfirm.(As 1Ge37) As 1 Ge 57 Su 17 Aq 34 Mo 16 Pi 5 Ma 15 Sg 13 MeR 13 Aq 5 Ju 19 Ar 3 Ve 5 Aq 3 Sa 17 Ar 59 Ra 10 Vi 56 Ke 10 Pi 56 Thanks Bala

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Ramesh and Bala, Pls corret my mistakes. I think the event is not at all happy ,in fact something to do with the loss. The dasha is Mars/ Ven and on that day , the sun was in Leo and in the nkt of ven. SO the planets which were active were ven and sun. Ven is 12th lord from Lagna and going to give result for 12th and 4th. It is also 12th lord from 6th ( recovery), not good. For 6th it has given 12 points , so can go here and there. I think some thing to do with the health problem. Also if we take 8th as B, ven is 5th lord ( LOD) , also SD with LOE Mer. Mahadasha Mars is SD to sun , LOA. Am I thinking right ? Dear friends pls correct me because I want to learn. Thanks & Regards, Raj Rajesh ( Toronto) bala sosale <bsosale

wrote: Dear Ramesh, The native met with an accident on that day. if that is correct, I will post my analysis. Bala

Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:08:04 -0700 (PDT)Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9Re: Re: Quiz ASBC 2 Dear Ramesh and Bala, Pls corret my mistakes. I think the event is not at all happy ,in fact something to do with the loss. The dasha is Mars/ Ven and on that day , the sun was in Leo and in the nkt of ven. SO the planets which were active were ven and sun. Ven is 12th lord from Lagna and going to give result for 12th and 4th. It is also 12th lord from 6th ( recovery), not good. For 6th it has given 12 points , so can go here and there. I think some thing to do with the health problem. Also if we take 8th as B,

ven is 5th lord ( LOD) , also SD with LOE Mer. Mahadasha Mars is SD to sun , LOA. Am I thinking right ? Dear friends pls correct me because I want to learn. Thanks & Regards, Raj Rajesh ( Toronto) bala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ramesh, The native met with an accident on that day. if that is correct, I will post my

analysis. Bala Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around

Dear Ramesh,

She lost her elder Brother or SisterLoss of money is also indicated.

Regards / Sudhir

On 10/18/07, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

Dear Lists,

Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs.

Can you friends find out what happened with the native on Sep 7, 2007 ?

For the verification of birth time

She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter

Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

Her second child is daughter and third one Son.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear Ramesh,

Wow! good to see a quiz on the list. Ramesh, I request you to please

hold on to the answer till tomorrow. I am currently just a bit busy

with other stuff but would definitely like to attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Lists,

> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at

11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs.

> Can you friends find out what happened with the native on Sep 7,

2007 ?

> For the verification of birth time

> She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter

> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to

accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

> Her second child is daughter and third one Son.

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

> Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

>

Dear Manu, Do not worry I shall wait for all members to attempt and respond. Meanwhile friends are doing well. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraManu Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Ramesh,Wow! good to see a quiz on the list. Ramesh, I request you to please hold on to the answer till tomorrow. I am currently just a bit busy with other stuff but would definitely like to attempt.Thanks & Regards,Manu , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:>> Dear Lists,> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs.> Can you friends find out what happened with the native on Sep 7, 2007 ?> For the verification of birth time > She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs> Her second child is daughter and third one Son.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.>

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Dear Bala, Your assumption is that native met with an accident. Accident has different nature. Suppose your assumption is correct then do you mean native went through vehicular accident or faced heart attack and then saved or fell down from some height. This all you may bring into accident cadre. Is it not ? When you say accident then discriminate the nature of accident. It shall be helpful for all of us. Please give the reasons for your approach to arrive at any conclusion. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishrabala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ramesh, The native met with an accident on that day. if that is correct, I will post my analysis. Bala

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Sudhir, This is not the correct way to respond any quiz. When you say something give appropriate reasoning to your approach so that we can also learn something out of your approach. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraSudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote: Dear Ramesh, She lost her elder Brother or SisterLoss of money is also indicated. Regards / Sudhir On 10/18/07, ramesh

mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Lists, Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs. Can you friends find out what happened with the native on Sep 7, 2007 ? For the verification of birth time She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs Her second child is daughter and third one Son. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Sri.Ramesh Misraji,

It was probably a vehicular accident.

regards,

jagannathan.

On 10/18/07, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

Dear Lists,

Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs.

Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Dear Ramesh,

Since Manu is trying the quiz,I do not want to give my full analysis now.

So the accident is of Heart attack and native was hospitalised and finally saved. She almost came

close.

Regards

Bala

Dear Bala, I am sorry i dnt understand this. Can u plz clarify if Manu is not availbale being a member of KAS, Why u are not willing to giving full analysis? I this that we are juniour to you??? and can be deprived of senior analysis by theirt will?????? Sorry to note this .... Regards Anup bala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ramesh, Since Manu is trying the quiz,I do not want to give my full analysis now. So the accident is of Heart attack and native was hospitalised and finally saved. She almost came close. Regards Bala

Dear Anup,

Usually people get biased after seeing analysis of other person while answering the quizzes. It is

always good to give the full anaysis after knowing the correct answer. This is the only reason I did

not give my full analysis. I may not be still 100 % correct yet.

I am really careful during the mercury retro period here, at home, work and everywhere. Over that

I am running antra of Mer which is my 2nd and 5th lord.

Hope you are ok now.

Regards

Bala

Dear Bala, I understood your point. It will be better if you wait for others to attempt. Thanks Ramesh Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Bala, I am sorry i dnt understand this. Can u plz clarify if Manu is not availbale being a member of KAS, Why u are not willing to giving full analysis? I this that we are juniour to you??? and can be deprived of senior analysis by theirt will?????? Sorry to note this .... Regards Anup bala sosale <bsosale > wrote: Dear Ramesh, Since Manu is trying the quiz,I do not want to give my full analysis now. So the accident is of Heart attack and native was hospitalised and finally saved. She almost came close. Regards Bala Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Dear Ramesh,

Antara of venus is running.

Venus with 6 points will give results of 4th and 8th

from residence and 4th and 8th from his house owner

ship.

That will be 12th and 4th house

from tula, it is 8th and 12th

from vrishabha, it is 3rd and 6th.

Predominance of houses 12, 8, 6 and 3rd which is a for

Venus is samadharmi to mercury and sun and mangal.

Mercury and mangal antaras are already passed. So

venus can also step in for sun to give result. Sun is

LoD for 6th and LoE for 10th house.

In transit guru is in the 6th house and shani is in

the 3rd house. Both of them aspecting the 12th house.

So 12th house of hospitalization is a possibility.

Because of 6th house involvement, it could be accident

or health issue needing hospitalization

Satish

--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

> Dear Lists,

> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28

> Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W

> 38 TZ +5 hrs.

> Can you friends find out what happened with the

> native on Sep 7, 2007 ?

> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then

> died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

Dear Friends, I think Bala is right. It is an aciident and something to do with heart. sun which is the ruler of heart and brain , got afflicted by Rahu/Ketu in Transit and also from sat , its bitter enemy. If we take 4th as B , Heart , still ven is LOE , is giving result. Visit to hospital is also shown very clearly too , 12th as B . house D and LOE both ven there. As satish said, Sun is activating 6th house too. Mars , 6th lord in 7th and M.Imp in transit it is spoiling Karka of health sat , sun ( heart) and aspecting 7th house. Mars also has become very powerful by going in 12th house. Ven also transiting in 2nd house, house of worries. Lets see , what Mishra Ji tell us ?? Thanks guys, Regards, Rajesh( Toronto) PS : Pls

correct me , where ever I am wrong. I will appreciate that.SPK <aquaris_rising wrote: Dear Ramesh,Antara of venus is running.Venus with 6 points will give results of 4th and 8thfrom residence and 4th and 8th from his house ownership.That will be 12th and 4th housefrom tula, it is 8th and 12thfrom vrishabha, it is 3rd and 6th.Predominance of houses 12, 8, 6 and 3rd which is a for8.Venus is samadharmi to mercury and sun and mangal.Mercury and mangal antaras are

already passed. Sovenus can also step in for sun to give result. Sun isLoD for 6th and LoE for 10th house.In transit guru is in the 6th house and shani is inthe 3rd house. Both of them aspecting the 12th house.So 12th house of hospitalization is a possibility.Because of 6th house involvement, it could be accidentor health issue needing hospitalizationSatish--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Dear Lists,> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28> Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W> 38 TZ +5 hrs.> Can you friends find out what happened with the> native on Sep 7, 2007 ?> For the verification of birth time > She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then> died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983

around 20:00 hrs> Her second child is daughter and third one Son.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear bala, Its ok,actually i didnt mean that way, Regards Anupbala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear

Anup, Usually people get biased after seeing analysis of other person while answering the quizzes. It is always good to give the full anaysis after knowing the correct answer. This is the only reason I did not give my full analysis. I may not be still 100 % correct

yet. I am really careful during the mercury retro period here, at home, work and everywhere. Over that I am running antra of Mer which is my 2nd and 5th lord. Hope you are ok now. Regards Bala

Dear Friends, I was going through my notes today morning. When Guru Krushna Ji was analysing chart of Jonbent Ramsay . He has written there , In the main period of 3rd Lord or its SD ( Which is Mars here ) and in the antra of Ist Lord ( Mer SD to Ven) or 5th Lord ( Ven) , the native must have experienced some events similar, may be harmful to the life . I thought of sharing it with you all. Regards, Rajesh ( Toronto) Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote: Dear Friends, I think Bala is right. It is an aciident and something to do with heart. sun which is the ruler of heart and brain , got afflicted by Rahu/Ketu in Transit and also from sat , its bitter enemy. If we take 4th as B , Heart , still ven is LOE , is giving result. Visit to hospital is also shown very clearly too , 12th as B . house D and LOE both ven there. As satish said, Sun is activating 6th house too. Mars , 6th lord in 7th and M.Imp in transit it is spoiling Karka of health sat , sun ( heart) and aspecting 7th house. Mars also has become very powerful by going in 12th house. Ven also transiting in 2nd house, house of worries. Lets see , what Mishra Ji tell us ?? Thanks guys, Regards, Rajesh(

Toronto) PS : Pls correct me , where ever I am wrong. I will appreciate that.SPK <aquaris_rising > wrote: Dear Ramesh,Antara of venus is running.Venus with 6 points will give results of 4th and 8thfrom residence and 4th and 8th from his house ownership.That will be 12th and 4th housefrom tula, it is 8th and 12thfrom vrishabha, it is 3rd and 6th.Predominance of houses 12, 8, 6 and 3rd which is a for8.Venus is samadharmi to mercury and sun and mangal.Mercury and mangal antaras are already passed. Sovenus can also step in for sun to give result. Sun isLoD for 6th and LoE for 10th house.In transit guru is in the 6th house and shani is inthe 3rd house. Both of them aspecting the 12th house.So 12th house of hospitalization is a

possibility.Because of 6th house involvement, it could be accidentor health issue needing hospitalizationSatish--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Dear Lists,> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28> Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W> 38 TZ +5 hrs.> Can you friends find out what happened with the> native on Sep 7, 2007 ?> For the verification of birth time > She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then> died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs> Her second child is daughter and third one Son.> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them

online.

Dear Ramesh,

I feel that the birth chart needs

rectification. I think tau lagna seems more appropriate. That is birth time

should be atleast 8 minutes earlier.

I have used the accident of son as a basis

of the rectification. Ra in 5th can cause child loss. Ma also with 5

bindus aspects 11th house malefically spoiling it. Also MD was of ve

which is karak for 7th house from 5th for tau lagna,

making accident as the cause as more probable for death of son. And ofcourse me

is LOE for 12th (8th for 5th house) making it

eager to give the result.

On sep 7, 2007 she was running ma/ve. Ma

is karak for 5th and 12th as well as NK for 1st

and 6th. Ve is eager for 1st, 4th, 8th

and 9th. Ma is in 8th aspected by ju from 12th.

Ma aspects 3rd house malefically. Sa gives one bindu for 12th

house. Also on 7th Sep 2007 the sarva points have increasing trend. I

think she must have met with a small accident, got hospitalized and expired.

I am only learning and may be wrong. If

she is still alive, may lord give her long life.

I think she must have been quite religious

and may have relinquished materialistic things later in life. Please let me

know if this is correct.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Thursday, October 18, 2007

11:20 AM

Subject:

Re: Quiz ASBC 2

Dear Lists,

Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28 Feb 1941 at 11: 20

AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W 38 TZ +5 hrs.

Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then died due to accident on

09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Save all your chat conversations. Find

them online.

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.5/1084 - Release 10/21/2007 3:09 PM

Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.5/1084 - Release 10/21/2007 3:09 PM

Dear ramesh,

Whats the answer to the quiz?

Satish

--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

> Dear Lists,

> Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28

> Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W

> 38 TZ +5 hrs.

> Can you friends find out what happened with the

> native on Sep 7, 2007 ?

> Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then

> died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

Dear Ramesh,

Venus antra is going on which is lord of 12th and 5th.

here points in 6th is low compared to 8th.

now venus triggers events relating to house 3,7,8 and 12.

eventhough 7th house is triggered its points are not less.

so i dont go with accident.

but the native might have severe health problem or loss of life.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, SPK

<aquaris_rising wrote:

>

> Dear ramesh,

>

> Whats the answer to the quiz?

>

> Satish

> --- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

> wrote:

>

> > Dear Lists,

> > Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28

> > Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W

> > 38 TZ +5 hrs.

> > Can you friends find out what happened with the

> > native on Sep 7, 2007 ?

> > For the verification of birth time

> > She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter

> > Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then

> > died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

> > Her second child is daughter and third one Son.

> > Thanks and regards.

> > Ramesh Mishra

> >

> >

> >

> > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

relocation might also happen ?

, " harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh,

> Venus antra is going on which is lord of 12th and 5th.

> here points in 6th is low compared to 8th.

> now venus triggers events relating to house 3,7,8 and 12.

> eventhough 7th house is triggered its points are not less.

> so i dont go with accident.

> but the native might have severe health problem or loss of life.

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

> , SPK

> <aquaris_rising@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear ramesh,

> >

> > Whats the answer to the quiz?

> >

> > Satish

> > --- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002@>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Dear Lists,

> > > Here is the quiz in respect of a female born on 28

> > > Feb 1941 at 11: 20 AM in the place of 42 N 19 , 72 W

> > > 38 TZ +5 hrs.

> > > Can you friends find out what happened with the

> > > native on Sep 7, 2007 ?

> > > For the verification of birth time

> > > She has three children, 2 Sons and 1 daughter

> > > Her first Son was born on 10 Sep 1964 and then

> > > died due to accident on 09 Jan 1983 around 20:00 hrs

> > > Her second child is daughter and third one Son.

> > > Thanks and regards.

> > > Ramesh Mishra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>