IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Quiz ASBC 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,Bala,Rajesh, Here is my attempt. She is through Mars MD and Venus antra. Mars is in 7th house and Venus in 9th house, So during this Mars MD she can have the result of 4th 11th and 12th houses. For Venus antra may give the results for 3rd,7th,8th and 12th houses 12th house is house of loss,moksha,misery etc. 4th and 11th house represent pleasures, family maters etc Venus is alos lord of 5th and FK for 5th house matters. 12th house is also LoE for 7th house, house of partner. Moon being SD to Venus is weak in 1st,2nd house. Moon is LoE for 2nd house. Venus is in 2nd house in transit on 7th sept and in Mars (6th

lord) navamsa. 2nd house represent family matters and house of separation. Jup and Sat transit points are good with total of 11points. But daily points are average 193,showing some worries and absorbed in daily life. On 7th sept2007, Sun was transiting 3rd house in Venus nakshtra with Saturn.The house total was 24 pts while transit,means less than 28pts. This cld also be some unhappy event for the native with respect to family matters like husband or kids.7th lord in 6th house reflect some fatal situation on the day. Yes, accident/health problem is obvious if we see Venus status in summary chart for 7th,8th,12th and 3rd house. Regards Anup Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 wrote: Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 > wrote: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:08:04 -0700 (PDT)Raj Rajesh <astro_raj9 >Re:

Re: Quiz ASBC 2 Dear Ramesh and Bala, Pls corret my mistakes. I think the event is not at all happy ,in fact something to do with the loss. The dasha is Mars/ Ven and on that day , the sun was in Leo and in the nkt of ven. SO the planets which were active were ven and sun. Ven is 12th lord from Lagna and going to give result for 12th and 4th. It is also 12th lord from 6th ( recovery), not good. For 6th it has given 12 points , so can go here and there. I think some thing to do with the health problem. Also if we take 8th as B, ven is 5th lord ( LOD) , also SD with LOE Mer. Mahadasha Mars is SD to sun , LOA. Am I thinking right ? Dear friends pls correct me because I want to learn. Thanks & Regards, Raj Rajesh ( Toronto) bala sosale <bsosale > wrote: Dear Ramesh, The native met with an accident on that day. if that is correct, I will post my analysis. Bala