IndiaDivine.org

Re:Not yet married - Why ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Guru can not modify delay as he is in makara( shani)

navansha. also notice that Nk venus is with 6th lord

mercury, this is true from moon as well. 7th house in

summary is not bad. I am not sure how to quantify the

guru delay. I do not think this was covered in lesson

36. But assuming 2 years of guru delay on top of shani

delay. That would be 29 years so around year 2000.

Venus the natural karaka is also in navash of budh the

6th lord.

Satish

--- ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002

wrote:

> Dear Lists,

> Here is the chart of a male native who is still

> unmarried.

> His details are DOB 29 Nov 1971, TOB 09:55 AM, and

> POB is 23 N 51, 86 E 02 India.

> I got asc as 5 Cp 29

> Here is full delay by Sa and Ju but Ju moderates

> the delay.

> This combine delay is over on 21 May 1998.

> After that antaras of Mo, Ma and Ju passed in Su

> main without giving any result.

> Can you please find out the reason for being still

> unmarried ?

> Thanks and regards.

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Ramesh, Is TOB is correct? If we take TOB as 09.33am...even then there is full delay by Sat and Jup. Also isn't it justify more with the unmarried status with one zero in 7th house by Mars in Rasi ,Also Saturn is debiliated in navamsa and a zero by it in navamsa. But here delay is checked by Jup in navamsa. Regards Anupramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Lists, Here is the chart of a male native who is still unmarried. His details are DOB 29 Nov 1971, TOB 09:55 AM, and POB is 23 N 51, 86 E 02 India. I got asc as 5 Cp 29 Here is full delay by Sa and Ju but Ju moderates the delay. This combine delay is over on 21 May 1998. After that antaras of Mo, Ma and Ju passed in Su main without giving any result. Can you please find out the reason for being still unmarried ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Ramesh, Here i wrote wrongly, Jup being in Sat navamsa cant chk the delay Regards Anup "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Ramesh, Is TOB is correct? If we take TOB as 09.33am...even then there is full delay by Sat and Jup. Also isn't it justify more with the unmarried status with one zero in 7th house by Mars in Rasi ,Also Saturn is debiliated in navamsa and a zero by it in

navamsa. But here delay is checked by Jup in navamsa. Regards Anupramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Lists, Here is the chart of a male native who is still unmarried. His details are DOB 29 Nov 1971, TOB 09:55 AM, and POB is 23 N 51, 86 E 02 India. I got asc as 5 Cp 29 Here is full delay by Sa and Ju but Ju moderates the delay. This combine delay is over on 21 May 1998. After that antaras of Mo, Ma and Ju passed in Su main without giving any result. Can you please find out the reason for being still unmarried ? Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now