Timing of child Birth/Getting Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members

Birth data

Female: D.O.B 04/07/1981

Birth place:Madurai, India

Date of marriage:23/08/2007

1)Could you tell The date of her first child birth?

2)Will she get Government job?If so When?

TPSelvam

Birth time:07:05 PMtp2selvam <tp2selvam wrote: Dear MembersBirth dataFemale: D.O.B 04/07/1981Birth place:Madurai, IndiaDate of marriage:23/08/20071)Could you tell The date of her first child birth?2)Will she get Government job?If so When?TPSelvam

Dear Selvam, What is the source of your birth time ? Your birth time needs rectification. Kindly submit few of your past event. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishratp selvam <tp2selvam wrote: Birth time:07:05 PMtp2selvam <tp2selvam > wrote: Dear MembersBirth dataFemale: D.O.B 04/07/1981Birth place:Madurai, IndiaDate of

marriage:23/08/20071)Could you tell The date of her first child birth?2)Will she get Government job?If so When?TPSelvam

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Ramesh Mishra., The birth particulars is not of mine.The native's time of birth is as per hospital records. These are some of the past events in her life 1)The Native's date of marriage is :23/08/2007 2)she got only one Younger sister. 3)She is currently working as a lecturer in Private Engineering college. 4)She is a post graduate In Electrical Engineering. 5)Her father is a Government Servant. I hope these suffice TPSelvamramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Selvam, What is the source of your birth time ? Your birth time needs rectification. Kindly submit few of your past event. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishratp selvam <tp2selvam > wrote: Birth time:07:05 PMtp2selvam <tp2selvam > wrote: Dear MembersBirth dataFemale: D.O.B 04/07/1981Birth place:Madurai, IndiaDate of marriage:23/08/20071)Could you tell The date of her

first child birth?2)Will she get Government job?If so When?TPSelvam 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Dear Esteemed members, I am expecting reply for my queries. Thank youtp selvam <tp2selvam wrote: Dear Ramesh Mishra., The birth particulars is not of mine.The native's time of birth is as per hospital records. These are some of the past events in her life 1)The Native's date of marriage is

:23/08/2007 2)she got only one Younger sister. 3)She is currently working as a lecturer in Private Engineering college. 4)She is a post graduate In Electrical Engineering. 5)Her father is a Government Servant. I hope these suffice TPSelvamramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Selvam, What is the source of your birth time ? Your birth time needs rectification. Kindly submit few of your past event. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishratp selvam <tp2selvam > wrote: Birth time:07:05 PMtp2selvam

<tp2selvam > wrote: Dear MembersBirth dataFemale: D.O.B 04/07/1981Birth place:Madurai, IndiaDate of marriage:23/08/20071)Could you tell The date of her first child birth?2)Will she get Government job?If so When?TPSelvam 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.