IndiaDivine.org

Feedback/Quiz-when the marriage will happen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash, I am giving you some developments in connection with the following quiz /message/14312 1] She got her degree 2nd week of Oct2007 (completed her MBBS) 2] She got engaged on 1stNov2007 but she decided to join internship course for 1 year after MBBS 3] She decided to go for higher studies MD course after this internship which may be till 2010. 4] She loves a guy and ,but engaged to her cousin. Ash, i congratulate you, as your prediction is right that she might be a student in Venus/Venus period also. One question,did you chose Sun

antra due to Jup in libra,which is weak for 7th house? I can understand that Jup in libra may spoil married life,so marriage can happen in weak planet. Regards Anup

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Anup,

Thanks, all credits to Krushnaji. As you

have seen I have just applied what I have learnt from him.

I might have selected Sun as first

probable time despite its low points, due to the fact that Sun might step in

for Mars as being NSD.

After that its Moon antra and that is LoD

in House E so very eager.

I am curious, about where is she going to

go for her higher studies for MD, is that in India or aborad? I think at that

point when I was studying the chart I might have mentioned her going aborad or

something to that effect. I want to see if she goes aborad for studies or

vacation etc as well.

Keep me posted Anup and thanks for the

feedback. It helps me and all to learn from your feedback and analysis as

well.

Also attempt why Manu might have choosen

Medical in his other mail. That will give u and Raj and even others practice

if they can make an attempt.

Many people come asking for proper line of

work or which field they might excel or might have an inclination for. So answering

such questions will get u to think in a particular way. So u also give it a

sincere attempt as well and have an discussion.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Monday November 12, 2007

10:30 PM

Subject:

Feedback/Quiz-when the marriage will happen

Dear Ash,

I am giving you some developments in connection with the following quiz

/message/14312

1] She got her degree 2nd week of Oct2007 (completed her MBBS)

2] She got engaged on 1stNov2007 but she decided to join

internship

course for 1 year after MBBS

3] She decided to go for higher studies MD course after this

internship

which may be till 2010.

4] She loves a guy and ,but engaged to her cousin.

Ash, i congratulate you, as your prediction is right that she

might

be a student in Venus/Venus period also.

One question,did you chose Sun antra due to Jup in libra,which is

weak for 7th house?

I can understand that Jup in libra may spoil married life,so marriage

can

happen in weak planet.

Regards

Anup

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

Dear Ash, I wrote these things as soon as i came to know . Without feedback, one cant learn and be convinced.But at that time i just joined this group and found interesting.Now this becomes my passion. She has started her internship in Srinagar for one year and after that i cant say she would complete her MD in india or abroad but surely will inform this group accordingly. Regards Anup Ash <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Thanks, all credits to Krushnaji. As you have seen I have just applied what I have learnt from him. I might have selected Sun as first probable time despite its low points, due to the fact that Sun might step in for Mars as being NSD. After that its Moon antra and that is LoD in House E so very eager. I am curious, about where is she going to go for her higher studies for MD, is that in India or aborad? I think at that point when I was studying the chart I might have mentioned her going aborad or something to that effect. I want to see if she goes aborad for studies or vacation etc as well. Keep me posted Anup and thanks for the feedback. It helps me and all to learn from your feedback and analysis as well. Also attempt why Manu might have choosen Medical in his other mail. That will give u and Raj and even others practice if they can make an attempt. Many people come asking for proper line of work or which field they might excel or might have an inclination for. So answering such questions will get u to think in a particular way. So u also give it a sincere attempt as well and have an discussion. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Anup. MMonday November 12, 2007 10:30 PMTo:

Subject: Feedback/Quiz-when the marriage will happen Dear Ash, I am giving you some developments in connection with the following quiz /message/14312 1] She got her degree 2nd week of Oct2007 (completed her MBBS) 2] She got engaged on 1stNov2007 but she decided to join internship course

for 1 year after MBBS 3] She decided to go for higher studies MD course after this internship which may be till 2010. 4] She loves a guy and ,but engaged to her cousin. Ash, i congratulate you, as your prediction is right that she might be a student in Venus/Venus period also. One question,did you chose Sun antra due to Jup in libra,which is weak for 7th house? I can understand that Jup in libra may spoil married life,so marriage can happen in weak planet. Regards Anup Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.