IndiaDivine.org

reason for joining

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sir, i am working in the govt. sector and had been quite interested to learn the intricacies of astrology. thus i joined an institute of astrological studies centre at patparganj, delhi. though the course was of two years, i quit after one year as - (i) i got very confused on the subjects being taught and needed more time to grasp the concept and settle down (ii) my departmental exams were due and i was not able to devot much time to the astroligical studies. now i am comaprativly free and wish to learn the science, its concept. i am studying the books these days and had downloaded your notes, lessons from the website. by joining ur group i may not become a very active member immediately, as my knowledge is limited but i would certainly learn and understand quickly the doubts in my mind by reading ur groups messages. if u still feel i am unfit to join ur

group then please allow me to keep posting u my doubts so that i can clear my mind. i shall be obliged. with regards vijay pratap

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Dear Manu, I am still learning this astakvarga method of chart analysis. this is my first attempt at it so please feel free to tell me how i am getting it right or wrong. i am very keen to learn so any inputs would be invaluable. as a self learner i may have mis interpreted the material. I was able to make the chart with the software and had certain questions about the job search question. Will go through how i analyzed it and you can correct me. i want to learn this technique. I looked at the house 6 in the chart of this person and this is what i found. LIBRA 6 "B" HOUSE 6 7 8 9 B 5 10 C 4 11 E 3 2 1 12 D A

Strengths Planet Points Rank Strongest Mo 18 1 12 points or Ju 17 2 over Ma 15 3 Su 14 4 Under 14 5 12 points Sa 8 6 Weakest Me 4

7 From this i figured that Moon is a really strong plant in the chart of this person for her career. i look at the antardasha which is that of moon within rahu mahadasha. Antardasha Start To Rahu 1990-Dec-04 1993-Aug-16 Jupiter 1993-Aug-16 1996-Jan-09 Saturn 1996-Jan-09 1998-Nov-15 Mercury

1998-Nov-15 2001-Jun-04 Ketu 2001-Jun-04 2002-Jun-22 Venus 2002-Jun-22 2005-Jun-22 Sun 2005-Jun-22 2006-May-17 Moon 2006-May-17 2007-Nov-16 Mars 2007-Nov-16

2008-Dec-03 In the rahu moon dasha, SECTORS 2006-May-17 2007-Nov-16 Sector 1 2006-May-17 2006-Nov-15 Sector 2 2006-Nov-15 2007-May-17 Sector 3 2007-May-17 2007-Nov-16 right now we are in the third sector so there would be maximum delay but how to i understand when the job hunt would fructify?

Also am confused as this does not match with the dasha timing in parashar's light. in parashars light the moon dasha is on and would get over mid next year. looking at the 11th house Strengths Planet Points Rank Strongest Me 23 1 12 points or Su 18 2 over Mo 14 3 14 4 Under Ju 12 5 12 points

Ma 7 6 Weakest Sa (1) 7 C house is the 10th House Strengths Planet Points Rank Strongest Mo 18 1 12 points or Ju 17 2 over 17 3 Ma 16 4 Under Su 4 5 12 points Me 1 6 Weakest 1 7 here also moon is the stronger planets and that is good for the dashaD-3rd house Strengths Planet Points Rank Strongest Ve 13 1 12 points or Mo 10 2 over 10 3 Ma 8 4 Under Ju 5 5 12 points Su 0 6 Weakest Sa (5) 7 in the 3rd house moon is a malefic- what does this mean? this house stands for siblings and for courage and writing Courage, brothers, sisters, contracts, books, writing E is the 11th house Strengths Planet Points Rank Strongest Me 23 1 12 points or Su 18 2 over Mo 14 3 14 4 Under Ju 12 5 12 points Ma 7 6 Weakest Sa (1) 7 this has moon as a benefic but its strange that this person is a student and cannot earn any money. Looking forward to inputs from you Sonia , "Manu V Batura"

<astro.manu wrote:>> Dear Sonia,> > > > Till mid next year there might be more struggles involved to get a job with> good pay. This is from WS. However, Ma is also in D with more points so it> is eager as well. So, there is more hard-work required. It does not mean> that it is not possible.> > > > I would appreciate if you can mention the facts against the analysis (both> those that match and those that don’t match). I am a student so it will help> me learn.> > > > Please let me know the following:> > > > 1. You mentioned that native is a student, kindly let me know in what> area and when did native join the course and when is the completion date.> 2. The place of birth of partner (the state).> 3. Reason

for job changes (was it because native went for higher> education rather than job related tensions?)> > > > What I am looking for is a little elaboration from your side on the facts.> Would appreciate it.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > > > > > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Sonia Kumar> Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:17 AM> > RE: Chart for analysis> > > > Manu > > the subject is a student so though she has to secure a job now she cannot> get paid before May-June next year as she still has to complete studies so> does

this mean that she would be able to get a good job and not get paid for> a while. how does the dasha after rahu moon bode for earning a living and a> job > > Manu V Batura <astro.manu wrote:> > Dear Sonia,> > For first chart:> > > > > AV> > Deg> > > as> > > > 26lib07> > > su> > 5> > 27cap31> > > mo> > 3> > 12tau53> > > ma> > 5> > 24tau23> > > me> > 6> > 02cap34> > > ju> > 5> > 27pis57> > > ve> > 5> > 25sag10> > > sa> > 5> > 05can16> > >

ra> > > > 24lib31> > > ke> > > > 24ari31> > Marriage date is 14 April 2006, dasha was ra/su. There is sa delay in the> chart till march 2003. Ju does not moderate nor does it delay. Ve was> running when delay was over. Ve AD was weak for marriage. Su is in house D> with 5 bindus, gets high points in WS for 7th house. Hence Su gave event.> So, it matches. Regarding sector, there is full delay hence 3rd sector. Even> though Su is in D with > 4 points but there is also one zero so I believe> the sector did not change to 2nd. Ju/Me PDF should have given the event. 14> April 2006 is just on the border so it matches too. > > Father expired on 14th March 2004. dasha was ra/ve. Ra is SD to ju and ve.> Ju is karak for 4th house. 4th house is 8th house from 9th. Ve is eager for> 4th but it is also eager

for 11th (3rd from 9th). Ve has 13 points in WS for> 4th and 14 points in WS for 11th. So, it is more for life than death.> However, Ve is also in 12th to 4th. Also among the other planets, Ve is the> only planet that matches. Me is also eager for 4th and not eager for 11th> but Me is having very high points in WS for 11th so that is ruled out.> > The event happened in 2nd sector. Not sure how to check for this. > > Job change Aug 7th, 2002: dasha was ra/ve. Ve is good for 3rd, 6th, 11th and> 10th. The change must have been for the better.> > Job change Nov 7th, 2004: dasha was again ra/ve. So, the criteria to change> must again have been increased income and authority. However, by July 2005> native might have faced problems with authority. Either responsibilities> were reduced or native faced resistance from superiors. In Su antra a few> months later I guess the

tensions peaked and the native left the job.> > Current antra is ra/ma. Ma is good for 6th and 10th but weak for 11th. Hence> it is trying to give job, but pay being offered might be too low. However,> Ma is also in D for 11th with 5 points, so it may turn out positive although> not to a large extent. Ma is also weak for 3rd. More effort is required to> get decent job. So, native should keep trying without losing patience. > > Regarding childbirth, this one is tricky. Ra/Ma is currently running> following Ra/Mo. Ma and Mo was LoD and LoE for 5th house. However, Mo is the> only planet in WS which is good for 5th house. So, why Ra/Mo did not give> event? Ra aspects 5th house and Ma aspects 11th house, but there is no> connection between Ra and Ma. Ma gives one zero in 12th house. Ma is also SD> to mo, so I guess Ma may step in for Mo and give childbirth before 8th 2008.> Still

there are open questions that I cannot answer with my current> knowledge.> > For second chart:> > > > > AV> > Deg> > > as> > > > 16sco38> > > su> > 6> > 06vir14> > > mo> > 6> > 24sco30> > > ma> > 4> > 13vir31> > > me> > 3> > 00lib30> > > ju> > 3> > 18aqu09> > > ve> > 5> > 24leo30> > > sa> > 5> > 24gem53> > > ra> > > > 21sco18> > > ke> > > > 21tau18> > I have taken Simla in Himachal

Pradesh. There are 2 other simla’s in India> too. Can you please let me know the proper place and reconfirm the birth> details. Marriage does not match without changing birth time. > > There is a zero in 1st house and 7th house. Ma, Ra and Sa aspect 5th,> indicates problems in having children. Although should be brilliant, there> might be job related problems if in service. > > For both natives, they should avoid excessive intake of oily food.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > > astrologyandtiminge-vents [astrologyan-dtimingevents] On Behalf Of> sonia_kumar1002> Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:19 AM> astrologyandtiminge-vents [astrologyandtiming-events] Chart for analysis> > I am new to this forum. i wanted to put this chart for study. >

> i want to know when this person would get their next job and what area> > would that be in. when would a child happen and when would they buy a> > house> > 1) Complete birth data: 10 feb 1976, 00:32 hours Lucknow> > 2) Education level of the native. Bachelors 1997 Masters 2000, MBA 2007-8> > 3) Means of earning a living, and when the job began. Any change in> > jobs, date of pay raise, etc.> > Date of change of jobs > > May 15, 2000 - First job > > August 7, 2002- Second job > > November 7- 2004 - 31 March 2006 Third job > > 4) If married then give the date of marriage. Please also mention if> > it is a pre-arranged marriage or a love marriage. Also, give the chart> > of the life partner.> > Pre arranged marriage 14 April 2006 > > Partner chart >

> 22 Sep 1974 Shimla, 11:42 hours > > 5) If there are problems in the marital life, please specify with date.> > none> > 6) If there are children, then give their dates of birth.> > no> > 7) Specify whether parents are still living. If not, give their dates> > of passing.> > Mother alive, father dead- 14 march 2004 > > 8) Any accident, or similar event with date.> >

Dear Vijay,

Welcome to the group. Just like you we

all are here to learn and discuss and share the knowledge of KAS.

You can in addition download the KAS

program as well and that will help u do the calculations as well. That being

said, it’s good to know the calculations manually as well.

Please feel free to post your doubts to

the list.

Enjoy your journey in KAS.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of vijay singh

Wednesday November 14, 2007

3:33 AM

Subject:

reason for joining

sir,

i am working in the govt. sector and had been quite interested to learn

the intricacies of astrology. thus i joined an institute of astrological

studies centre at patparganj, delhi.

though the course was of two years, i quit after one year as - (i) i got very

confused on the subjects being taught and needed more time to grasp the concept

and settle down (ii) my departmental exams were due and i was not able to devot

much time to the astroligical studies.

now i am comaprativly free and wish to learn the science, its concept.

i am studying the books these days and had downloaded your notes, lessons from

the website.

by joining ur group i may not become a

very active member immediately, as my knowledge is limited but i would

certainly learn and understand quickly the doubts in my mind by reading ur groups messages.

if u still feel i am unfit to join ur group then please allow me to keep posting

u my doubts so that i can clear my mind. i shall be obliged.

with regards

vijay pratap

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search

for tickets here.