IndiaDivine.org

occupation problem not solved

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anup ,Ash and other members, Thank you very much for your help,but I can't accept your reason. Venus for most of these houses is weake,for an artistic(a vocalist) Venus should be strong . I

think that the best way for analyze occupation , is that we check lagna, 10 th house and the planets situated their ,and 10th house from the moon. by the method which krushna describes in lesson 21, we can't analyze the occupation for all charts. In this chart Venus is in the 10th house, Mars the lord of fifth house which is related to creativeness is in the lagna, the lord of lagna (Moon) is in the 4th house and in opposition of Venus. if we Consider the Moon as an alternative lagna ,we see that again Moon is the lord of 10th house and is in the Moonlagna and Venus has his sight on Moonlagna, What is your idea for these reasons? Please give me your reasons. Thanks and best wishes Hussein Abdee, Iran"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Abdee, I cast the chart and seems that date of birth is 1 june1974, and not 6th jan1974. Mostly charts of celebrities are not reliable as these are taken from different sources. Anyway,considering the given data correct,i am getting Asc 25Cn6. For determining occupation,lords of 10th from lagna,moon and sun are in Moon,Jup and Saturn navamsa respectively. Being in Saturn navamsa gives

native good ability for business. These three planets also assures good income during their antras. We sld also look at Moon placement, Moon is in libra and its lord is Venus, and in Jupitor navamsa. In summary chart,DBCE points from lagna and Moon are in zigzag order showing prospects in job matters while from Sun its in ascending order (3-6-10-11).So she can be having good administrative qualities or we can say likes to work in her own manner. In Rasi,drekana,trimsamsa,Saturn lies in two sectors while Venus in one sector,Mer in two sectors ,showing ability to demonstate her art and technique with brilliancy. Venus is LoE for 6th,11th house matters though weak in 6th house with

11points and LoD for 2nd & 7th house. I think we sld also look for overall chart for occupation, like here Venus is prominant in above mentioned houses and Venus is placed in 10th house with 4 points. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi dear Ash ,Krushna and other members Yesterday I tried to analyze occupation for a chart of a famous woman vocalist

"Alanis Morissette's", but when I used from KAS principles for this(lesson 21) , the results which we take from this method was not accommodate whit her job as a vocalist, for example Venus in the worksheet is weak for the 3-6-10 and 11 houses. Actually, the predominant planets (I think for this chart these planets which are beneficial for her occupation was Me,Ju) are not accommodate with his occupation as a vocalist. What is the problem? Please help me for this. Another problem is that when we see the sarve points for 3-6-10-11 houses, the points are not at an increasing order while she isn't in the service work. His chart and birth data: Date

6/1/1974 Time 9:39(am) Place Ottawa, Canada Long 75 W 42 Lat 45 N 25 Time zone 5h 0m 0s w Ayanamsha 22;29:15 (krushna) Positions of the planets: Lag 25 Cn13 Su 18 Ta 14 Mo

9 Li 24 Ma 2 Cn 59 Me 11 Ge 31 Ju 23 Aq 21 Ve 9 Ar 01 Sa 12 Ge 09 Ra 27 Sc 24 Ke 27 Ta 24 Thanks and best wishesHussein Abdi, Iran Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Dear Hosein,

venus weak in the worksheet for 10th or 11th house means that during

the antardasha of venus, the results might not be favourable for

occupation provided venus is not lord of secondary uppachaya sthan

viz. lord of house D or E for those houses.

i hope you get my point and understand the difference.

somewhere i read that for vocal artist jupiter is also very important.

jupiter happens to be the karak of 2nd house which is for vocal.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, hossien abdee

<ahahosien wrote:

>

> Dear Anup ,Ash and other members,

> Thank you very much for your help,but I can't accept your reason.

Venus for most of these houses is weake,for an artistic(a vocalist)

Venus should be strong .

> I think that the best way for analyze occupation , is that we

check lagna, 10 th house and the planets situated their ,and 10th

house from the moon. by the method which krushna describes in lesson

21, we can't analyze the occupation for all charts.

> In this chart Venus is in the 10th house, Mars the lord of fifth

house which is related to creativeness is in the lagna, the lord of

lagna (Moon) is in the 4th house and in opposition of Venus. if we

Consider the Moon as an alternative lagna ,we see that again Moon is

the lord of 10th house and is in the Moonlagna and Venus has his sight

on Moonlagna,

> What is your idea for these reasons? Please give me your reasons.

> Thanks and best wishes

> Hussein Abdee, Iran

>

>

> " Anup. M " <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Abdee,

>

> I cast the chart and seems that date of birth is 1

june1974,

> and not 6th jan1974.

> Mostly charts of celebrities are not reliable as these are taken from

> different sources.

>

> Anyway,considering the given data correct,i am getting Asc 25Cn6.

> For determining occupation,lords of 10th from lagna,moon and sun

> are in Moon,Jup and Saturn navamsa respectively.

> Being in Saturn navamsa gives native good ability for business.

> These three planets also assures good income during their antras.

>

> We sld also look at Moon placement, Moon is in libra and its lord

is Venus,

> and in Jupitor navamsa.

>

> In summary chart,DBCE points from lagna and Moon are in

> zigzag order showing prospects in job matters while from

> Sun its in ascending order (3-6-10-11).So she can be having good

> administrative qualities or we can say likes to work in her own

manner.

>

> In Rasi,drekana,trimsamsa,Saturn lies in two sectors while

> Venus in one sector,Mer in two sectors ,showing ability to

> demonstate her art and technique with brilliancy.

>

> Venus is LoE for 6th,11th house matters though weak in

> 6th house with 11points and LoD for 2nd & 7th house.

> I think we sld also look for overall chart for occupation,

> like here Venus is prominant in above mentioned houses and Venus

> is placed in 10th house with 4 points.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote:

> Hi dear Ash ,Krushna and other members

> Yesterday I tried to analyze occupation for a chart of a famous

woman vocalist " Alanis Morissette's " , but when I used from KAS

principles for this(lesson 21) , the results which we take from this

method was not accommodate whit her job as a vocalist, for example

Venus in the worksheet is weak for the 3-6-10 and 11 houses. Actually,

the predominant planets (I think for this chart these planets which

are beneficial for her occupation was Me,Ju) are not accommodate with

his occupation as a vocalist. What is the problem? Please help me for

this.

> Another problem is that when we see the sarve points for 3-6-10-11

houses, the points are not at an increasing order while she isn't in

the service work. His chart and birth data:

> Date 6/1/1974

> Time 9:39(am)

> Place Ottawa, Canada

> Long 75 W 42

> Lat 45 N 25

> Time zone 5h 0m 0s w

> Ayanamsha 22;29:15 (krushna)

>

> Positions of the planets:

> Lag 25 Cn13

> Su 18 Ta 14

> Mo 9 Li 24

> Ma 2 Cn 59

> Me 11 Ge 31

> Ju 23 Aq 21

> Ve 9 Ar 01

> Sa 12 Ge 09

> Ra 27 Sc 24

> Ke 27 Ta 24

>

> Thanks and best wishes

> Hussein Abdi, Iran

>

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

homepage.

>

Dear Abdee, The reasons i gave, may be insufficient to get you some idea about occupation subject. My endeavour is to learn from members and share what i understand out of this. Occupation from a Rasi chart as you rightly said can be seen from 10th lord placement in navamsa from lagna,moon and sun. You can have some idea about this from lesson n:35 also. Sometimes hobby turns out to be a profession after sometime in a person's life and starts earning money and fame. Moon plays an important role for such inclination. Mental qualities can also be seen from Rasi,Drekana, Trimsamsa. In this chart,no doubt, Venus is weak overall in summary chart but still eager to give result for 2nd,7th and 11th house matters with more than 12 points. I dnt think i am able to convince you but i share my understanding as far as i can. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien wrote: Dear Anup ,Ash and other members, Thank you very much for your help,but I can't accept your reason. Venus for most of these houses is weake,for an artistic(a vocalist) Venus should be strong . I think that the best way for analyze occupation , is that we check lagna, 10 th house and the planets situated their ,and 10th house from the moon. by the method which krushna describes in lesson 21, we can't analyze the occupation for all charts. In this chart Venus is in the 10th house, Mars the lord of fifth

house which is related to creativeness is in the lagna, the lord of lagna (Moon) is in the 4th house and in opposition of Venus. if we Consider the Moon as an alternative lagna ,we see that again Moon is the lord of 10th house and is in the Moonlagna and Venus has his sight on Moonlagna, What is your idea for these reasons? Please give me your reasons. Thanks and best wishes Hussein Abdee,

Iran"Anup. M" <dalh_1 > wrote: Dear Abdee, I cast the chart and seems that date of birth is 1 june1974, and not 6th jan1974. Mostly charts of celebrities are not reliable as these are taken from different sources. Anyway,considering the given data correct,i am getting Asc 25Cn6. For determining occupation,lords of 10th from lagna,moon and sun are in Moon,Jup and Saturn navamsa respectively. Being in Saturn navamsa gives native good ability for business. These three planets also assures good income during their antras. We sld also look at Moon placement, Moon is in libra and its lord is Venus, and in Jupitor navamsa. In summary chart,DBCE points from lagna and Moon are in zigzag order showing prospects in job matters while from Sun its in ascending order (3-6-10-11).So she can be having good administrative qualities or we can say likes to work in her own manner. In Rasi,drekana,trimsamsa,Saturn lies in two sectors while Venus in one sector,Mer in two sectors ,showing ability to demonstate her art and technique with brilliancy. Venus is LoE for 6th,11th house matters though weak in 6th house with 11points and LoD for 2nd & 7th house. I think we sld also look for overall chart for occupation, like here Venus is

prominant in above mentioned houses and Venus is placed in 10th house with 4 points. Regards Anup hossien abdee <ahahosien > wrote: Hi dear Ash ,Krushna and other members Yesterday I tried to analyze occupation for a chart of a famous woman vocalist "Alanis Morissette's", but when I used from KAS principles for this(lesson 21) , the results which we take from this method was not accommodate

whit her job as a vocalist, for example Venus in the worksheet is weak for the 3-6-10 and 11 houses. Actually, the predominant planets (I think for this chart these planets which are beneficial for her occupation was Me,Ju) are not accommodate with his occupation as a vocalist. What is the problem? Please help me for this. Another problem is that when we see the sarve points for 3-6-10-11 houses, the points are not at an increasing order while she isn't in the service work. His chart and birth data: Date 6/1/1974 Time 9:39(am) Place Ottawa, Canada Long 75 W 42 Lat 45 N 25 Time zone 5h 0m 0s w Ayanamsha 22;29:15

(krushna) Positions of the planets: Lag 25 Cn13 Su 18 Ta 14 Mo 9 Li 24 Ma 2 Cn 59 Me 11 Ge 31 Ju 23 Aq 21 Ve 9 Ar 01 Sa 12 Ge 09 Ra 27 Sc 24 Ke 27 Ta 24 Thanks and best wishesHussein Abdi, Iran Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.