IndiaDivine.org

detail about the native

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Manu,Anup and other list members ok, i give the detail about this chart (death of father and other events): born 30 July 1957 time 12 pm time zone:3(east of G.M.T.) place : 39 E 13, 21N31 Jedda Saudi Arabia This is a chart of a person (Male):> Lagna 7 Li 50> Su 14 Cn 40> Mo 29 Leo 35> Ma 2 Leo 10> Me 8 Leo 12> Ju 6 Vi 24> Ve 12 Leo 53> Sa( R ) 15 Sco 33> Ra 23 Li 37> Ke 23 Ar 37> 1-Find the time of his father's death> 2-The time of his Marriage and judge about this> Please find the above events .I have some problems> about them. After you find the right time for above> events I will tell you the name of this person who> this chart is belong to him. other events:Marriage in age 17 has 4 wifes and 15 childrens this is the chart

of the famous terrorist Ossame Bin Laden,please analyz his chart and do rectification if neded and find the date of his father's death > Thanks and best wishes> Hussein Abdee, Iran

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.