IndiaDivine.org

an interesting case

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Manu,Anup and other list members ok, i give the details about this chart (death of father and other events): born 30 July 1957 time 12 pm time zone:3(east of G.M.T.) place : 39 E 13, 21N31 Jedda Saudi Arabia This is a chart of a person (Male):> Lagna 7 Li 50> Su 14 Cn 40> Mo 29 Leo 35> Ma 2 Leo 10> Me 8 Leo 12> Ju 6 Vi 24> Ve 12 Leo 53> Sa( R ) 15 Sco 33> Ra 23 Li 37> Ke 23 Ar 37> 1-Find the time of his father's death> 2-The time of his Marriage and judge about this> Please find the above events .I have some problems> about them. After you find the right time for above> events I will tell you the name of this person who> this chart is belong to him. other events:Marriage in age 17 has 4 wifes and 15 childrens this is the chart of the famous terrorist Ossame Bin Laden,please analyz his chart and do rectification if neded and find the date of his father's death > Thanks and best wishes> Hussein Abdee, Iran

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Hussein,

I would suggest that rather than taking such charts where authenticity

of birth time is questionable, it would help to take chart of people

where birth time can be verified.

I have tried in the past to check charts of famous people only to find

that the birth time (and even birth date) is sometimes different from

different sources (so what to use?).

Here in this case you have given time as 12pm. Not that it is not

possible but I have doubts that it is correct.

You mentioned that marriage happened when he was 17, do you know what

was the date? Also, even if you know a date how authentic would it be?

So, I would recommend starting with other charts. Bobby has provided

his birth details. Many other members are also providing their charts

on the forum. Try and analysis the charts, and present your analysis.

That way we can also learn from your analysis and exchange our

analysis. Anup has tried to analyse from marriage perspective, try and

see if the other events are matching?

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, hossien abdee

<ahahosien wrote:

>

> Hi Manu,Anup and other list members

> ok, i give the details about this chart (death of father and other

events):

> born 30 July 1957

> time 12 pm

> time zone:3(east of G.M.T.)

> place : 39 E 13, 21N31 Jedda Saudi Arabia

>

> This is a chart of a person (Male):

> > Lagna 7 Li 50

> > Su 14 Cn 40

> > Mo 29 Leo 35

> > Ma 2 Leo 10

> > Me 8 Leo 12

> > Ju 6 Vi 24

> > Ve 12 Leo 53

> > Sa( R ) 15 Sco 33

> > Ra 23 Li 37

> > Ke 23 Ar 37

> > 1-Find the time of his father's death

> > 2-The time of his Marriage and judge about this

> > Please find the above events .I have some problems

> > about them. After you find the right time for above

> > events I will tell you the name of this person who

> > this chart is belong to him.

>

> other events:Marriage in age 17

> has 4 wifes and 15 childrens

> this is the chart of the famous terrorist Ossame Bin Laden,please

analyz his chart and do rectification if neded and find the date of

his father's death

> > Thanks and best wishes

> > Hussein Abdee, Iran

>

>

>

>

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Hi Manu Thanks for your advice,but i found this date(belonge to this chart) from Sri K.N.Rao's website.K.N.Rao expressed some events related to this chart and he rectified this chart. I will give some interesting charts in the feature.but is this possible that the data which Sri K.N.Rao gave is not correct?i try to find more events and rectify this thanks and best wishes Hussein Abdi,IranManu Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Hussein,I would suggest that rather than

taking such charts where authenticityof birth time is questionable, it would help to take chart of peoplewhere birth time can be verified.I have tried in the past to check charts of famous people only to findthat the birth time (and even birth date) is sometimes different fromdifferent sources (so what to use?).Here in this case you have given time as 12pm. Not that it is notpossible but I have doubts that it is correct.You mentioned that marriage happened when he was 17, do you know whatwas the date? Also, even if you know a date how authentic would it be? So, I would recommend starting with other charts. Bobby has providedhis birth details. Many other members are also providing their chartson the forum. Try and analysis the charts, and present your analysis.That way we can also learn from your analysis and exchange ouranalysis. Anup has tried to analyse from marriage perspective, try andsee if the

other events are matching?Thanks & Regards,Manu , hossien abdee<ahahosien wrote:>> Hi Manu,Anup and other list members> ok, i give the details about this chart (death of father and otherevents):> born 30 July 1957> time 12 pm> time zone:3(east of G.M.T.)> place : 39 E 13, 21N31 Jedda Saudi Arabia> > This is a chart of a person (Male):> > Lagna 7 Li 50> > Su 14 Cn 40> > Mo 29 Leo 35> > Ma 2 Leo 10> > Me 8 Leo 12> > Ju 6 Vi 24> > Ve 12 Leo 53> > Sa( R ) 15 Sco 33> > Ra 23 Li 37> > Ke 23 Ar 37> > 1-Find the time of his father's death> > 2-The time of his Marriage and judge about this> > Please find the above events .I

have some problems> > about them. After you find the right time for above> > events I will tell you the name of this person who> > this chart is belong to him.> > other events:Marriage in age 17> has 4 wifes and 15 childrens> this is the chart of the famous terrorist Ossame Bin Laden,pleaseanalyz his chart and do rectification if neded and find the date ofhis father's death> > Thanks and best wishes> > Hussein Abdee, Iran > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.Try it now.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Manu Thanks for your advice,but i found this date(belonge to this chart) from Sri K.N.Rao's website.K.N.Rao expressed some events related to this chart and he rectified this chart. I will give some interesting charts in the feature.but is this possible that the data which Sri K.N.Rao gave is not correct?i try to find more events and rectify this thanks and best wishes Hussein Abdi,IranManu Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Hussein,I would suggest that rather than

taking such charts where authenticityof birth time is questionable, it would help to take chart of peoplewhere birth time can be verified.I have tried in the past to check charts of famous people only to findthat the birth time (and even birth date) is sometimes different fromdifferent sources (so what to use?).Here in this case you have given time as 12pm. Not that it is notpossible but I have doubts that it is correct.You mentioned that marriage happened when he was 17, do you know whatwas the date? Also, even if you know a date how authentic would it be? So, I would recommend starting with other charts. Bobby has providedhis birth details. Many other members are also providing their chartson the forum. Try and analysis the charts, and present your analysis.That way we can also learn from your analysis and exchange ouranalysis. Anup has tried to analyse from marriage perspective, try andsee if the

other events are matching?Thanks & Regards,Manu , hossien abdee<ahahosien wrote:>> Hi Manu,Anup and other list members> ok, i give the details about this chart (death of father and otherevents):> born 30 July 1957> time 12 pm> time zone:3(east of G.M.T.)> place : 39 E 13, 21N31 Jedda Saudi Arabia> > This is a chart of a person (Male):> > Lagna 7 Li 50> > Su 14 Cn 40> > Mo 29 Leo 35> > Ma 2 Leo 10> > Me 8 Leo 12> > Ju 6 Vi 24> > Ve 12 Leo 53> > Sa( R ) 15 Sco 33> > Ra 23 Li 37> > Ke 23 Ar 37> > 1-Find the time of his father's death> > 2-The time of his Marriage and judge about this> > Please find the above events .I

have some problems> > about them. After you find the right time for above> > events I will tell you the name of this person who> > this chart is belong to him.> > other events:Marriage in age 17> has 4 wifes and 15 childrens> this is the chart of the famous terrorist Ossame Bin Laden,pleaseanalyz his chart and do rectification if neded and find the date ofhis father's death> > Thanks and best wishes> > Hussein Abdee, Iran > > > > > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.Try it now.>

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.