NS

, " Ash " <kas

wrote:

>

> Dear Group,

>

>

>

> We take 10th house for finding out profession.

>

>

>

> Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale

behind it?

>

>

>

> What is special about 10th house.

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so

dont get me wrong.

same question can be applied for 5th house too.

why is it house of past life's karma ?

there might be different logic applied with respect to various houses

too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its

opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.

outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not

comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as

house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home

and comfort ?

i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.

thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.

around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.

its also the second kendra house...

and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.

i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work

at night and sleep at day :).

but just my thought...

thanks/regards

harjeet

, " nirvana_seeker3 "

<nirvana_seeker3 wrote:

>

> 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and

> the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this

> current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th

> house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our

> profession.

>

> NS

>

>

>

> , " Ash " <kas@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> >

> >

> > We take 10th house for finding out profession.

> >

> >

> >

> > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale

> behind it?

> >

> >

> >

> > What is special about 10th house.

> >

> >

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> >

> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

>

dear harjeet, just want to add few things which Krushnaji have written, may be not relevant, but want to reproduce. " Considering any chart, and bisecting it in two parts 12th,11th,10th,9th, 8th and 7th house these are known as udit stan, and1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th 5th and 6th houses are an udit stan. Udit meanswhich are risen, and anudit means which are in dark. Udit housesmeans house in the sky above earth, and anudit means below the earth,on the back side, or below the earth. 12 to 7th house in clock wisedirection ( refer North Indian chart) are udit ( rise) houses. andlagna to 6th in anti clock wise direction ( south indian chart ) arean udit.12th house means time after sunrise in morning, Tenth house ismid day, It is a house on our head. 7th house is the house ofevening time.So Houses operating in the business working hours should

beselected accordingly." Regards Anup harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear Nirvana/Ashji,i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud sodont get me wrong.same question can be applied for 5th house too.why is it house of past life's karma ?there might be different logic applied with respect to various housestoo... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and

itsopposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also notcomforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken ashouse of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of homeand comfort ?i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.its also the second kendra house... and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who workat night and sleep at day :).but just my thought...thanks/regardsharjeet , "nirvana_seeker3"<nirvana_seeker3

wrote:>> 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our > profession.> > NS> > > > , "Ash" <kas@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > We take 10th house for finding out profession.> > > > > > > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale > behind it?> > > > > > > > What is special about 10th house.> > > > > > > > Cheers

!!!> > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> >>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

So, what is Ash's answer to his own question?

NS

, " harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so

> dont get me wrong.

> same question can be applied for 5th house too.

> why is it house of past life's karma ?

> there might be different logic applied with respect to various

houses

> too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its

> opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.

> outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not

> comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken

as

> house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home

> and comfort ?

> i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.

> thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.

> around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th

house.

> its also the second kendra house...

> and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.

> i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who

work

> at night and sleep at day :).

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> , " nirvana_seeker3 "

> <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:

> >

> > 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma,

and

> > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this

> > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for

5th

> > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > We take 10th house for finding out profession.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > What is special about 10th house.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > >

> > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> >

>

Dear NS,

I am waiting for other senior members to

also attempt this. Maybe they are busy.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of nirvana_seeker3

Wednesday December 19, 2007

8:48 PM

Subject:

Re: Question to the Group

NS

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> dont get me wrong.

houses

as

> and comfort ?

house.

work

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> ,

" nirvana_seeker3 "

> >

and

5th

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > >

> > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca>

http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ash and all, Regarding10th house as profession ,I have followings understanding. 1. It is arth trikona. 2. It is a powerful kendra sthaan. 3. It is dhan sthaan of luck the 9th house. 4. It is house C (phal sthaan) for 6th as a job. 6.It is karak sthaan for 3rd house as effort,initiative, courage. Without effort or initiative no profession or any job is accomplished. To do any profession one has to put one's best effort.If 10th is weak then it will not help 3rd house. 7. Sa is lord of 10th in a kaalpurush chart and Sa is servant by his nature. Shani rules 11th house also but 11th is not profession house because it is karak for 4th house of pleasure, property, happiness ,vehicle. That is why 11th is dhan sthaan of 10th. 11th is income of 10th. When 10th is strong ,3rd will iniate the native to put his best effort

and its gain is obtained by the 11th. I think these are the sufficient points for 10th as profession. If something new is told by you then it will be appreciated and this will be good learning by us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra. Ash <kas wrote: Dear NS, I am waiting for other senior members to also attempt this. Maybe they are busy. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of nirvana_seeker3Wednesday December 19, 2007 8:48 PMTo:

Subject: Re: Question to the Group So, what is Ash's answer to his own question?NS , "harjeet bakshi" <harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,> i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so> dont get me wrong.> same question can be applied for 5th house too.> why is it house of past life's karma ?> there might be different logic

applied with respect to various houses> too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its> opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.> outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not> comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as> house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home> and comfort ?> i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.> thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.> around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.> its also the second kendra house... > and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.> i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work> at night and sleep at day :).> but just my thought...> thanks/regards>

harjeet> > > , "nirvana_seeker3"> <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:> >> > 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and > > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this > > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th > > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our > > profession.> > > > NS> > > > > > > > , "Ash" <kas@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > We take 10th house for

finding out profession.> > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale > > behind it?> > > > > > > > > > > > What is special about 10th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> >>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Ash and Friends, In 4:10 theory , 10th house tend to control the 4th from it , which is First ( native) . The person becomes that what he do. Man is known from his actions/ karma. Thanks & Regards, Raj Rajeshramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Ash and all, Regarding10th house as profession ,I have followings understanding. 1. It is arth trikona. 2. It is a powerful kendra sthaan. 3. It is dhan sthaan of luck

the 9th house. 4. It is house C (phal sthaan) for 6th as a job. 6.It is karak sthaan for 3rd house as effort,initiative, courage. Without effort or initiative no profession or any job is accomplished. To do any profession one has to put one's best effort.If 10th is weak then it will not help 3rd house. 7. Sa is lord of 10th in a kaalpurush chart and Sa is servant by his nature. Shani rules 11th house also but 11th is not profession house because it is karak for 4th house of pleasure, property, happiness ,vehicle. That is why 11th is dhan sthaan of 10th. 11th is income of 10th. When 10th is strong ,3rd will iniate the native to put his best effort and its gain is obtained by the 11th. I think these are the sufficient points for 10th as profession. If something new is told by you then it will be appreciated and this will be good learning by

us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra. Ash <kas wrote: Dear NS, I am waiting for other senior members to also attempt this. Maybe they are busy. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of nirvana_seeker3Wednesday December 19, 2007 8:48 PM Subject: Re: Question to the Group So, what is Ash's answer to his own question?NS , "harjeet bakshi" <harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,> i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so> dont get me wrong.> same question can be applied for 5th house too.> why is it house of past life's karma ?> there might be different logic applied with respect to various houses> too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its> opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.> outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not> comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as> house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home> and comfort ?> i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.> thats

when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.> around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.> its also the second kendra house... > and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.> i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work> at night and sleep at day :).> but just my thought...> thanks/regards> harjeet> > > , "nirvana_seeker3"> <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:> >> > 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and > > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this > > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th > > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern

language our > > profession.> > > > NS> > > > > > > > , "Ash" <kas@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > We take 10th house for finding out profession.> > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale > > behind it?> > > > > > > > > > > > What is special about 10th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> >> Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Ash, Trikons and kendras are considered the auspious/ powerful points of a Natal chart. 10th house is the most significant among all the kendras/ trikons.Its is position ( sign and degrees) is asgined by the birth moment and has signficance equal to the Lagan.Where as other are calculated from the values of Lagan and 10th house. 10th hose is kark of the 3rd house the house of purusharth. In chart of Kalpurush 3rd reprent the hands and 10th the legs. So it complimentry to 3rd house. 10th is opposite to the 4th the house of MATA SUKH in side the home, so 10th becomes PITRA SUKH out side the home. In olden period one had to start his profession with his father and under his guidance. Regards, Guru Swarup Ash <kas wrote: Dear NS, I am waiting for other senior members to also

attempt this. Maybe they are busy. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of nirvana_seeker3Wednesday December 19, 2007 8:48 PM Subject: Re: Question to the Group So, what is Ash's answer to his own question?NS , "harjeet bakshi" <harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,> i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so> dont get me wrong.> same question can be applied for 5th house too.> why is it house of past life's karma ?> there might be different logic applied with respect to various houses> too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its> opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.> outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not> comforting while

working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as> house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home> and comfort ?> i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.> thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.> around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.> its also the second kendra house... > and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.> i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work> at night and sleep at day :).> but just my thought...> thanks/regards> harjeet> > > , "nirvana_seeker3"> <nirvana_seeker3@> wrote:> >> > 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's

karma, and > > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this > > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th > > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our > > profession.> > > > NS> > > > > > > > , "Ash" <kas@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > We take 10th house for finding out profession.> > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale > > behind it?> > > > > > > > > > > > What is special about 10th

house.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> >>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Group,

3rd house is the house for

parakram, hands and effort. The Karak for that is 10th house

so the status of 10th house will govern the quality of 3rd

house or effort.

Therefore 10th house is

selected for Profession. We also check this from Lagna, Sun and Moon.

Congratulations to all for replying

correctly. Actually, I was not expecting such detailed answers given by

all, but well done. I was just studying this from KAS view point and

based on Karak.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Ash

Thursday December 20, 2007

12:43 AM

RE:

Dear NS,

I am waiting for other senior members to also attempt this.

Maybe they are busy.

Cheers !!!

So, what

is Ash's answer to his own question?

NS

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> dont get me wrong.

houses

as

> and comfort ?

house.

work

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> ,

" nirvana_seeker3 "

> >

and

5th

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Harjeet,

4th house is on the physical

plane and it’s a Moksh trikon. So all the enjoyments in the

physical realm and plane. We say that 4th house is of cars,

enjoyment, happiness all on physical plane. J

Harjeet, please study this email in

detail.

/message/3032

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of harjeet bakshi

9:54 AM

Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so

dont get me wrong.

same question can be applied for 5th house too.

why is it house of past life's karma ?

there might be different logic applied with respect to various houses

too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its

opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.

outside.. and we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not

comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as

house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home

and comfort ?

i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.

thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.

around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.

its also the second kendra house...

and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.

i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work

at night and sleep at day :).

but just my thought...

thanks/regards

harjeet

" nirvana_seeker3 "

<nirvana_seeker3 wrote:

>

> 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and

> the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this

> current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th

> house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our

> profession.

>

> NS

>

>

>

> ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> >

> >

> > We take 10th house for finding out profession.

> >

> >

> >

> > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale

> behind it?

> >

> >

> >

> > What is special about 10th house.

> >

> >

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> >

> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca>

> >

>

Dear Rajesh,

Yes, that is also a way of looking at it.

10th house is Karak sthan for 3rd. The 10th house

and 10th lord control the Status of 3rd house which is

that of effort and parakram.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Raj Rajesh

9:22 AM

RE:

Dear Ash and Friends,

In 4:10 theory , 10th house tend to control the 4th from it , which is

First ( native) .

The person becomes that what he do. Man is known from his actions/

karma.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj Rajesh

ramesh mishra

<aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Ash and all,

Regarding10th house as profession ,I have followings understanding.

1. It is arth trikona.

2. It is a powerful kendra sthaan.

3. It is dhan sthaan of luck the 9th house.

4. It is house C (phal sthaan) for 6th as a job.

6.It is karak sthaan for 3rd house as effort,initiative, courage.

Without effort or initiative no profession or any job is

accomplished. To do any profession one has to put one's best effort.If

10th is weak then it will not help 3rd house.

7. Sa is lord of 10th in a kaalpurush chart and Sa is servant by

his nature.

Shani rules 11th house also but 11th is not

profession house because it is karak for 4th house of pleasure, property,

happiness ,vehicle. That is why 11th is dhan sthaan of 10th. 11th is income of

10th.

When 10th is strong ,3rd will iniate the native to put his best effort

and its gain is obtained by the 11th.

I think these are the sufficient points for 10th as profession.

If something new is told by you then it will be appreciated and this

will be good learning by us.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra.

Ash <kas wrote:

Dear NS,

I am waiting for other senior

members to also attempt this. Maybe they are busy.

Cheers !!!

NS

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> dont get me wrong.

houses

as

> and comfort ?

house.

work

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> ,

" nirvana_seeker3 "

> >

and

5th

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click

here.

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

Dear Sir, For a taurus lagna,what will be effect of Rahu if placed in 10th house of kumbha & its lord Sani placed in 12th house in mesha rasi in dedlited.Will it be good for karma or not? regards manoj karAsh <kas wrote: Dear Group, 3rd house is the house for parakram, hands and effort. The Karak for that is 10th house so the status of 10th house will govern the quality of 3rd house or effort. Therefore 10th house is selected for Profession. We also check this from Lagna, Sun and Moon. Congratulations to all for replying correctly. Actually, I was not expecting such detailed answers given by all, but well done. I was just studying this from KAS view point and based on Karak. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of AshThursday December 20, 2007 12:43 AM Subject: RE: Re: Question to the Group Dear NS, I am waiting for other senior members to also attempt this. Maybe they are busy. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of nirvana_seeker3Wednesday December 19, 2007 8:48 PM Subject: Re: Question to the Group So, what is Ash's answer to his own question?NS , "harjeet bakshi" <harjeet_bakshi wrote:>> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,> i am not trying to argue here.... but just thinking it too loud so> dont get me wrong.> same question can be applied for 5th house too.> why is it house of past life's karma ?> there might be different logic applied with respect to various houses> too... like 4th house is the house of home and comfort and its> opposite to 4th house hence its the house of opposite to home i.e.> outside.. and

we work outside(mostly not at home) and its also not> comforting while working(mostly). but again why 4th house is taken as> house of home and comfort. but again why 4th house is house of home> and comfort ?> i think if we take as sun in lagna in time around 5/6 - 7/9 am.> thats when we start our day we wake up and take care of our body.> around midday most of us are working thats when sun enters 10th house.> its also the second kendra house... > and around midnight we are resting and sun is in 4th house.> i know i may be wrong and this case might not apply to those who work> at night and sleep at day :).> but just my thought...> thanks/regards> harjeet> > > , "nirvana_seeker3"> <nirvana_seeker3@>

wrote:> >> > 10th house is 6th from 5th. And, 5th house is past life's karma, and > > the past life's karma dictates the karma we have to do in this > > current life. The 6th house (upachaya sthan - phal sthan) for 5th > > house will reflect our current life's karma - in modern language our > > profession.> > > > NS> > > > > > > > , "Ash" <kas@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Group,> > > > > > > > > > > > We take 10th house for finding out profession.> > > > > > > > > > > > Does anyone know why 10th house is taken? What is the rationale > > behind it?> > >

> > > > > > > > > What is special about 10th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > >> >>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear Manoj,

If it is your chart that u are studying

then please always consider it good.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of MANOJ KAR

Friday December 21, 2007

5:17 AM

RE:

Dear Sir,

For a taurus lagna,what will be effect of Rahu if placed in 10th house

of kumbha & its lord Sani placed in 12th house in mesha rasi in

dedlited.Will it be good for karma or not?

regards

manoj kar

Ash <kas wrote:

Dear Group,

3rd house is the house

for parakram, hands and effort. The Karak for that is 10th

house so the status of 10th house will govern the quality of 3rd

house or effort.

Therefore 10th house is

selected for Profession. We also check this from Lagna, Sun and Moon.

Congratulations to all for replying

correctly. Actually, I was not expecting such detailed answers given by

all, but well done. I was just studying this from KAS view point and

based on Karak.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Ash

RE:

Dear NS,

I am waiting for other senior

members to also attempt this. Maybe they are busy.

Cheers !!!

NS

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> dont get me wrong.

houses

as

> and comfort ?

house.

work

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> ,

" nirvana_seeker3 "

> >

and

5th

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click

here to know how.

Dear Group,

Krushnaji also explained to me that the 10th

house is the highest point in the elliptic path. That is why it is having

a lot of importance as well, and being the highest point it controls all the

karak’s and the karak for the same is Sun.

The 10th lord is selected for

profession as it’s karak for 3rd house and effort as given in

the mail below. Next, we take these lords and map them into navamsa, so

we see where these lords or say the mind is directed to, so if 10th lord

from lagna is Saturn, and Saturn is in navamsa of Venus, so it means that one

of the career giving planet is Venus or you can say that the efforts are

influenced by Venus and Venus is the planet for glamour, arts, expensive

things, luxuries, perfumes etc so the effort can be better utilized and we check

Navamsa depositer. Then when we bring that lord which influences the mind back

into the Rasi which is the physical manifestation and see where is that lord

deposited. So, if this Venus is in 5th house in Rasi then

Venus will be connected to or say related 5th house, so say, a

person might teach or might speculate in artistic goods or might to some buying

and selling of expensive items etc, depending on other factors of the chart.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Ash

9:06 PM

RE:

Dear Group,

3rd house is the house for parakram, hands and

effort. The Karak for that is 10th house so the status of 10th

house will govern the quality of 3rd house or effort.

Therefore 10th house is selected for Profession. We

also check this from Lagna, Sun and Moon.

Congratulations to all for replying correctly. Actually, I

was not expecting such detailed answers given by all, but well done. I

was just studying this from KAS view point and based on Karak.

Cheers !!!

On Behalf Of Ash

RE:

Dear NS,

I am waiting for other senior members to also attempt this.

Maybe they are busy.

Cheers !!!

So, what

is Ash's answer to his own question?

NS

" harjeet bakshi "

<harjeet_bakshi wrote:

>

> Dear Nirvana/Ashji,

> dont get me wrong.

houses

as

> and comfort ?

house.

work

> but just my thought...

> thanks/regards

> harjeet

>

>

> ,

" nirvana_seeker3 "

> >

and

5th

our

> > profession.

> >

> > NS

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

" Ash " <kas@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Group,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

rationale

> > behind it?

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >