IndiaDivine.org

Reason for Divorce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jyothi, Ash and all, I give you one chart of a male native who is closely related to me and I know his past events .His 7th lord and 2nd lord occupy 12th house. According to the verdict of Jyothi he should have divorced his spousebecause of 7th lord in 12th. In fact it is not so. They married 38 years before and still living together.No doubt there married life is hell but staying together. Can Jyothi analyse according to VA system why he was not divorced ? His birth details is DOB 31 July 1946, TOB 08:03:11 and POB 24 N 46, 84 E 23 INDIA. He married on 28 Feb 1970 and has two daughters. He served in defence forces in IAF and took volunteerly retirement after doing service in armed forces. Again after two years of retirement he got a job in central government. Between this period of two years, he was not jobless.He has been doing job in a

private co. If she can analyse it will be good learning for us. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraAsh <kas wrote: Dear Jyothi, Here 2 laws of KAS are matching. 1. Ju is in libra so Ju is spoilt. 2. Ju is 6th lord and in Lagna with 6 bindus and aspecting 7th house in Rasi and 2nd lord Mars in navamsa. 3. Marriage in antra of 6th lord Jupiter with 8 points, and such marriages will break in highest power planet so

dasha of Saturn when it came it will break the marriage. 4. This is a very special chart, and it has 3 zeroes in SAV. Mars in 4th house and Saturn in 7th and 8th house. 5. Lagna has 34 bindus so showing more stubborn, will stick to her guns and 7th house has only 19 bindus so difference is much more. Particularly Ju is in lagna. Such persons, ego are very fragile. Now here, as per Lahiri, marriage is in antra of Ju and breaks in Ju. As per Krushna’s ayanamsa it matches the Laws of KAS i.e. Marriage in lowest power planet will break in Highest power planet of 6th or 10th lord from 7th so in this case, Saturn is very powerful, being 4th lord in 12th house i.e. LoD in House E along with Karak i.e. Mars, 2nd lord of the chart. Marriage in 6th lord’s

antra which is only 8 points in 7th house and breaks in Saturn antra who has 24 points for 7th house and very powerful for all 12 houses. Note Sa is in 10th house from Sun. Sa is with 3 bindus and Sun is with 6. Calculation of Delay of Marriage. Saturn is aspecting 2nd house, and is with Mars who is lord of 7th house and

its in 10th from Sun and controlling Sun, so full delay due to Saturn. Full delay of Saturn will be 7.5 years but here Saturn has already traversed to 29deg04 in Virgo at time of birth so delay is reduced by 2.5 year (approx) so delay of about 5.5 years from the normal marriage age as per the community. So delay might be about 23.5 years. 18 year (legal marriage age as per India) + 5.5 years so 23.5 years. Ju is also causing delay. After delay of Saturn is over, we add the delay of Jupiter as well, so Ju will be in 1st house aspecting 7th house so about 24 years the delay is over. There are 3 zeros as well, which in extreme cases would show very unhappy marriage or even denial of marriage, here there is blessing from Moon i.e. Moon and 9th lords are in 5:9 i.e. Venus and Saturn so due to that maybe marriage has taken place and also 2nd and 7th lords

are in 12th house and enhanced, so adding good status and that is why Marriage has taken place, but it cannot last. This lady is intelligent; she has 2 sectors falling in Shani, in navamsa, dreshkon and trishansa. She also is a quite smart as she has 2 sectors falling in Mercury in navamsa dreshkon and trishansa. She must have quite s sharp tounge, her words can hurt others, she might be living near water body or hills. Jyothi, here this chart has all our discussions a good nimita J My point of doing all this analysis is to highlight all our discussions which being. 1. SAV points in 1st and 7th – recent discussion. 34 points in lagna with Ju showing more egoistic and adamant person and not having compromising nature. Moon is in fixed sign as well and Sun is in sco in navamsa. 2. 2nd and 7th lord in upachaya sthan, i.e .7th lord in 12th and 2nd lord in 12th. Marriage has taken place (timing of event) 3. Laws for divorce i.e. Ju in libra, 6th lord in lagna with more bindus particularly Ju for libra lagna as its 7th lord and it aspects 7th house and 2nd lord with malefic

dristi. 4. Dasha of planet – i..e Marriage taking place in lowest points as per KAS program i.e in this case its 8 points and the break of marriage in highest power planet i.e. Saturn with 24 points in 7th house and its 4th or 12th lord. In this case its 4th lord and in 12th house. 5. Ma and Sa in 12th house so results of 4th, 5th, 2nd and 7th house are enhanced. 6. Effect of 0’s in SAV (this is a special chart and

quite rare to have 3 zeroes in SAV) 7. This also covers the “enjoyment of cars and assets” logic if 12th lord is in 4th house and in this case Mars has 0 points in SAV in 4th house. So she might have problems in owning property of vehicles but will get to enjoy them. Antardasha Start To Jupiter 2005-Apr-05 2007-May-24 Saturn 2007-May-24 2009-Dec-05 Hse SAV Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa 1 34 10 21 8 15 19 14 17 2 28 19 5 17 15 10 14 41 3 25 14 18 12 21 5 16 23 4 24 8 13 6 20 13 22 16 5 21 7 14 14 11 4 12 28 6 35 29 18 15 21 19 6 36 7 19 6 5 8 18 8 19 24 8 29 14 10 11 16 11 18 26 9 31 7 12 13 13 23 13 30 10 36 15 11 13 14 20 10 26 11 27 16 14 13 16 11 21 38 12 28 9 10 7 17 9 11 21 Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of jyothi_b_lakshmiFriday

December 21, 2007 5:37 AM Subject: Re: Reason for Divorce Dear Sir,For Libra Asc Guru is a malefic. That too 6th lord(12th of 7th). So Guru's aspect should not be considered as favourable for married life. Guru's aspect being 6th lord aspecting 7th will create hostility with partner. The reason for divorce is obvious. 7th lord Mars in 12th, that too in its enemey sign is one of the main reason for divorce. I have obsereved this in many divorce charts and had mentioned

in one of my previous posts.Regards,Jyothi , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> Dear Learned Astrologers,> > I have come across a horoscope of a educated girl intelligent and well employed in Multination who got divorced almost immediately after marriage with aparent difficult to understand astrologolically. The birth details are as under> > DOB 8th Jan 1982> TOB 01.32 am> POB Vadodara, Gujarat formally known as Baroda> > The above details are correct.> > Married in the month of may/june 2006. The Boy was working in London. She joined him after few months in London and almost within a week she was sent back to India by the

Boy's family. Officially divoced tok place during Nov 2007.> > The girl has Libra ascendant with Guru in it and aspecting the 7th house. The marriage took place in Guru Mahadasha and also got divorced. Astrologically the aspect of Guru on the 7th house should give god and happy married life but the it is not so in this case. > > She has Mars and Saturn in the 17th house. The Saturn is in Parivartan yoga with Mercury in the 4th house. Exalted Moon in the 8th house and Rahu and Ketu are also exalted. As such there is no affliction to the 7th house then why the divorce?> > D D Trivedi> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.