IndiaDivine.org

Chart study and future events

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manu, See 5th is for emotions and 1st is self. When their relationship is in 2/12 or 6/8 then it is difficult for the native to control his emotions and thereby causes conflict. This reasoning is not only for 7th house matter but for anything. Now 3rd house is for communications and 4th is home. If their relaionship is either in 2/12 or 6/8 , there may be lack of communications with mother or with home . So I have read somewhere either in archives or somewhere in krushna's site. My explanation might be in my own language but krushna ji has mentioned that we should also see the relationship beteen 3rd and 4th and also between 1st and 5th to know the mentality of the native. Hope Ash may elaborate it intelligently. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra Manu V

Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Ramesh, Thanks for your elaboration. If I understood you properly, you have mentioned that if third and 4th house lords have relation then there will be conflict and ditto for 1st and 5th house. But, why should this cause conflict. I understood that you have not been able to identify the mail in archive, but in case you do remember the reasoning do please share. Thanks & Regards, Manu On Behalf Of ramesh mishraTuesday, January 08, 2008 2:15 PM Subject: RE: Re: Chart study and future events Dear Manu, Me is third lord and Mo is fourth so relationship between third and fourth lord. Same way Su and Ma relation is between first and fifth. That is what I tried to put it through. I have read it somewhere either in archives or in lesson. I tried to find it out for quotation, couldnot find. But I am sure. Thanks. Ramesh MishraManu V Batura <astro.manu > wrote: Dear Ramesh, Can you please elaborate on the following: “His Su and Ma relationship is 2/12 and Mo

,Me together aspect 4th house, so the conflict is going on between them.” I did not understand it well. Maybe I am missing on something. Thanks & Regards, Manu On Behalf Of ramesh mishraSaturday, January 05, 2008 8:26 PM Subject: RE: Re: Chart study and future events Dear Ash, Anup and group, For learning purpose I casted the Chandu's chart and I found asc. as 6 Ar 59. He was married on 19 Dec 2004 during Ju- Ju. This chart shows blessings in navamsa but this blessings could not help him probably 9th lord Ju is in navamsa of Me, the 6th lord. There is delay of Sa and Ju both .This combine delay is over on 13 Jun 2001 during Ra -Su. Next antara was that of Mo who is LoD for 7th as B.Mo is weak in 12th in WS. Mo is also associated with 6th lord in rasi and placed in Ge navamsa . Is this the reason Mo antara could not give the marriage to this native or is there any other reason ? I tried to find out the reason and came to the conclusion the Mo being associated with 6th lord hence it has spoiled its significance. Am I correct ? I am not going in detail but I can say that this chart indicates disharmony in their married life. While comparing 7th lord from lagna , Su and Mo, it accumulates only 20 points. Lagna and its 7th Ma/Ve is in 3/11. From Su , Mo and their 7th Mo / Sa is in 6/8. SAV

points in lagna is 25 and that in 7th is 31 so his spouse will dominate over him. His Su and Ma relationship is 2/12 and Mo ,Me together aspect 4th house, so the conflict is going on between them. When you cast the chart of his spouse you may find that her lagna is with 41 SAV points. Actually his marriage should have happened either during Me antara or during Ma antara who has lowest points in WS for 7th. Marriage happened during Ju antara who is LoE but not during Mo antara who came first. Ju is also weak in 5th house. Now the child was born on 14 Nov 2005. It means conception and birth of child occurred in Ju antara. Ju is both NK and FK for 5th and it is weak for 5th in WS. However both Ve and Ju aspects 5th with malefic sight. Ju should not come forward for the event of 5th house. We may assume that Ju is SD to Ve LoD for 5th but how Ju can replace Ve being himself weak for 5th and 11th house matter ? Ju is also SD to Mo LoE for 11th. For 11th also Ju is weak in WS. I could not understand the role of Ju in case of child birth and conception. May I request the forum to make this confusion clear ? Thanks and

regards. Ramesh Mishra "ash" <kas wrote: Dear Chandu, It’s not only you but many people get into Astrology

due to someone facing some problem or the other. Now, the question that beckons is that what will satisfy your consciousness to get answer. You have asked your chart, on so many lists, I have personally seen that. So many astrologers or knowledgeable persons have replied to your mail giving you their replies but some how it does not satisfy you. You keep going from one system to the other,

or even when some astrologer based on his knowledge has given you answer / rectified your chart it has not satisfied you. So what will? You have judged KAS just based on a few days of study, so what makes you so sure that any reply given here will satisfy you. Yes, I could have solved your chart, infact I did, but with-held spelling out your chart for you just for that reason.

Why did I ask you if your time has been rectified? That was due to something I found in your chart, just so that you know. I gave you hints, on the approach, spent the time of my day, because I did see there was some issues in your chart. One thing, you might have heard this old adage, “A rolling stone gathers no moss”. So please first ask yourself, what will satisfy you. Yes,

KAS or any astrology system can give u an answer and it has given you, but something is still there that is nagging you and u can’t seem to come to terms with it so maybe that is why you are going from one system to another, one astrologer to the other. In any case, its not my place to recommend you or give you advise, but my suggestion or consider this as a remedy, is to go to a good psychiatrist, they are well trained professionals and they might help you deal or answer your questions that will satisfy you or help u come to terms with it. Other way is more spiritual and for that you might

contact some spiritual persons or read the Gita or any other book as per your religion or liking. If you are interested to LEARN KAS, then make an attempt on your chart, if u think this will help u find an answer. Should you choose to learn KAS, here is what I suggest, 1) Download the lessons from Donna’s website at http://krushna.sageasita.com 2) Download the free program of KAS. We have made this after spending countless hours and burning midnight oil in the hope that it will benefit all. 3) Go thought the FAQ’s and KAS Visuals on Donna’s site – She has put in a lot of hours and a lot of effort and put in lots of pictures to simplify KAS 4) Go though the Archives, while you

are reading the lessons as when Krushnaji gave the lessons, the senior members had asked lots of questions to Krushnaji and he had clarified many things. Each messages is loaded with lots of information. You will see many members, referring to the archives of Krushnaji’s mails on this list. As the knowledge grows and when u re-visit the mails, more and more things get cleared. 5) Solve charts that are in the archives or charts that u have which is not yours or your loved ones as u will be biased. If you have some charts, for which the birth time is accurate, and life events, particularly of persons who are older and for who u have lots of events, note all the events down along with dates, and apply the lessons

slowly. 6) Accept the fact, that learning KAS will be a life long journey, its not something that u can learn overnight or in few days or years. So the first step will be to mentally accept that you are willing to invest your time and effort in learning KAS. 7) Be sincere and Honest in your learnings and effort and have a blessing of our Teacher Krushnaji. Without blessings no matter how much knowledge u have, its no use. Even when you know the answer, your mind might go blank at critical times. For blessings to be showered, you must earn that from your teacher by your hard work

and sincere effort. Please take this mail in good faith Chanu. I would rather you deal with your issues from its root that find temporary fix. That will be beneficial to you over the long run. If this mail, hurts my, please accept my apology as that is not my intension. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Chandu2chillThursday January 3, 2008 4:07 AM Subject: Re: Chart study and future events Dear Sir, Thank you for your response and advise... i do understand that i need to study myself in-depth to understand any system for that matter to come to a proper conclusion of an events/future predictions.... BUT i strongly feel that this great science Jyotish

(any system) must be studied under the tutelage of knowledgeable Guru ji like you...mere studying on the net won't help much but my present situation/cercumstances are not conducive to study in that manner..be it whatever system..i am just learning on the net and fourums....//For Learning KAS, it is suggested to keep your chart aside.//Sir, i got into astrology when problem(s) started....and still trying to understand my chart to find any solutions for future i totally agree with you that, one should not study the astrology with his/her own chart..Hence i put here for more insights from the learned people like you....Morever before putting my chart details i read your Home page which suggested...//New members may want some advice on their charts concerning specific problems. Please be advised to study the lessons first and try to solve the chart yourself. Then, if you still have

difficulty, ask for assistance and help will be offered.If some members want to post a chart for study purposes, they should furnish the following details along with the chart, so it will be helpful for study.////Before that, maybe rectification is required for your chart. You have not given the source and accuracy of your birth time.//My birth details are proavided by my parents who have my Kundli casted at the time of my birth. Only the time mentioned there is 10:39 AM when i met with some senior Astrologer in Belgaum Karnataka with his study he corrected it himslef and told us the Time is 10:47 AM i honestly don't know on what basis he said nor did i questioned him at that time...Later with my little study i thought diff of 8 Mins will not have that much impact or changes the whole picture of my chart and my current situtation(s) OR my Future events to predict...BUT yes when i play with Diff

Ayanamsas in JHora s/w there's some degree of differences in planets in D-1 Chart. But D-9 is changing with lot of variations just for an Eg: if i use Lahiri or KP Ayanamsa check with Visa-vis with KAS and Raman's My lagna gets changed, Saturn's positon chages...and hence i am facing dificulties undertand as we know D-9 is for studying SPOUSE!!!//All systems are good, no one system is superior or inferior to any other system, let us not compare and put down any system. All systems are good.//With due respect to all systems i did not mean KAS is superior other's not or Visa-vis...What i meant was i found it (KAS) to be a more convincing to me...Hope i will learn more and understand myselfPlease forgive me for putting my details here....With regardsChandu , "Ash's

Corner" <kas wrote:>> Dear Chandu,> > > > For Learning KAS, it is suggested to keep your chart aside. Besides that,> your WS will easily tell u your marriage time and problem time in your> marriage and also career.> > > > Why u got married in Ju antra, for that its as simple as > > > > 1) calculate your delay period> > 2) Check WS and see the power of Ju.> > 3) See the power of Sa as well in WS> > > Before that, maybe rectification is required for your chart. You have not given the source and accuracy of your birth time.> > > > All systems are good, no one system is superior or inferior to any other> system, let us not compare and put down any system. All systems are good.> > > > Happy new Year to you as

well.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca> http://www.ashtro.ca> > _____ > > > On Behalf Of Chandu2chill> Wednesday January 2, 2008 4:44 AM> > Chart study and futre events> > > > Dear Group,> > Wish you all a very happy and prosperous NEW YEAR..May God bless > all..> > I am new to this

forum and was reading KAS, i personally found it to > be a more promising in providing near accurate predictions then > other system that i looked into and hence posting my and my (still) > wife's chart for study any of your future predictions on this i.e > events will be highly appreciated> > 1) Complete birth data.> Myself:> DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund, Karnataka India> Latitude: 015:43:N/Longitude: 075:23:E> Wife:> DOB: 31st Aug 1980 TOB: 2:45 AM POB: Chitradurga Karnataka> Latitude: 014:14:N/Longitude: 076:24:E,> > Marriage date: 19th Dec 2004 Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM> > Child: Baby Girl> DOB: 14th Nov, 2005. TOB: 8:40 PM POB: Chitradurga> Latitude: 014:14:N/Longitude: 076:24:E,> > As per Lahiri Ayanamsa, marriage took place during

Rahu-Mars period > but in KAS system it shows Jup-Jup period...and there's also change > in planetery positions in D-9 with KAS Ayanamsa.. Hence i am uable > to make proper outcome of this marriage..> > We just lived 90 Days since marriage, and she's very adamant, non-> caring, and emotionless girl which i can see as her 1st BAV point > has 41 Points...> > Some past events for study> > She joined me in Gulf state where i was working on 10th Feb 2005 > > I was terminated from the Job on 28th Feb 2005 But job was re-stored > on March-April 05.> > Wife left me with unborn child on 17th April 05> > Btwn Nov 05 to Jan 06 there were some negotiations with elder people > to reconcile but no success. After that almost 1 yr no communications> > Meanwhile i resigned job...and there after frequent job changes now

> working as a freelancer here in Gulf state...> > During Jup-Sat i.e. on May 07 to June 07 again for about 7 days we > both were together..but her old adamant nature continued and she > left me again> > It would be helpful if any learned people out here provide me some > insights on below future events> > Is there any Divorce indicated in the chart? if yes when will it > happen?> > Any re-union possibilities? if yes when?> > I have lot of desires and dreams to acheive in my professional and > personal life but this marriage and these events shattered my dreams > and made me very depressing and i am lost emotionally, financially, > and in my professional life..> > Currently i am into IT Hardware and Networing Industry i am a Techno-> commercial sales Pro.. > > Is my chart indicates anything of doing own

Business in the same > line of activities or working for somebody else is the (Job)is the > only way...?> > Appreciate your time...> > Regards> > Chann> Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without

download. Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1204 - Release 12/31/2007 12:20 PM Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1204 - Release 12/31/2007 12:20 PM Save all your chat conversations. Find them online. Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1204 - Release 12/31/2007 12:20 PM Internal

Virus Database is out-of-date.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1204 - Release 12/31/2007 12:20 PM

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Thanks much Ramesh.

Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of ramesh mishra

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

3:37 PM

RE:

Re: Chart study and future events

Dear Manu,

See 5th is for emotions and 1st is self. When their relationship is in

2/12 or 6/8 then it is difficult for the native to control his emotions and

thereby causes conflict. This reasoning is not only for 7th house matter but

for anything.

Now 3rd house is for communications and 4th is home. If their

relaionship is either in 2/12 or 6/8 , there may be lack of communications with

mother or with home .

So I have read somewhere either in archives or somewhere in

krushna's site.

My explanation might be in my own language but krushna ji has mentioned

that we should also see the relationship beteen 3rd and 4th and also between

1st and 5th to know the mentality of the native.

Hope Ash may elaborate it intelligently.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Manu V Batura

<astro.manu wrote:

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for your elaboration.

If I understood you properly, you

have mentioned that if third and 4th house lords have relation then

there will be conflict and ditto for 1st and 5th house.

But, why should this cause conflict. I

understood that you have not been able to identify the mail in archive, but in

case you do remember the reasoning do please share.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

size=2 width="100%" align=center tabIndex=-1>

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2:15 PM

RE:

Dear Manu,

Me is third lord and Mo is fourth so relationship between third and

fourth lord.

Same way Su and Ma relation is between first and fifth. That is what I

tried to put it through.

I have read it somewhere either in archives or in lesson.

I tried to find it out for quotation, couldnot find.

But I am sure.

Thanks.

Ramesh Mishra

Manu V Batura

<astro.manu > wrote:

Dear Ramesh,

Can you please elaborate on the

following:

“His Su and Ma relationship is 2/12 and Mo ,Me together

aspect 4th house, so the conflict is going on between them.”

I did

not understand it well. Maybe I am missing on something.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

Saturday, January 05, 2008

8:26 PM

RE:

Dear Ash, Anup and group,

For learning purpose I casted the Chandu's chart and I found asc. as 6

Ar 59.

He was married on 19 Dec 2004 during Ju- Ju.

This chart shows blessings in navamsa but this blessings could not help

him probably 9th lord Ju is in navamsa of Me, the 6th lord.

There is delay of Sa and Ju both .This combine delay is over on 13 Jun

2001 during Ra -Su.

Next

antara was that of Mo who is LoD for 7th as B.Mo is weak in 12th in WS.

Mo is also associated with 6th lord in rasi and placed in Ge navamsa .

Is this the reason Mo antara could not give the marriage to this native

or is there any other reason ?

I tried to find out the reason and came to the conclusion the Mo being

associated with 6th lord hence it has spoiled its significance.

Am I correct ?

I am not going in detail but I can say that this chart indicates disharmony in

their married life.

While comparing 7th lord from lagna , Su and Mo, it accumulates only 20

points.

Lagna and its 7th Ma/Ve is in 3/11.

From Su

, Mo

and their 7th Mo / Sa is in 6/8.

SAV points in lagna is 25 and that in 7th is 31 so his spouse will

dominate over him.

His Su and Ma relationship is 2/12 and Mo ,Me together aspect 4th

house, so the conflict is going on between them.

When you cast the chart of his spouse you may find that her lagna is

with 41 SAV points.

Actually his marriage should have happened either during Me antara or

during Ma antara who has lowest points in WS for 7th.

Marriage happened during Ju antara who is LoE but not during Mo antara

who came first.

Ju is also weak in 5th house.

Now the child was born on 14 Nov 2005. It means conception and birth of

child occurred in Ju antara.

Ju is both NK and FK for 5th and it is weak for 5th in

WS. However both Ve and Ju aspects 5th with malefic sight. Ju should not come

forward for the event of 5th house.

We may assume that Ju is SD to Ve LoD for 5th but how Ju can replace Ve

being himself weak for 5th and 11th house matter ?

Ju is also SD to Mo LoE for 11th. For 11th also Ju is weak in WS.

I could not understand the role of Ju in case of child birth and

conception.

May I request the forum to make this confusion clear ?

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

" ash "

<kas wrote:

Dear Chandu,

It’s not only you but many

people get into Astrology due to someone facing some problem or the

other.

Now, the question that beckons is

that what will satisfy your consciousness to get answer.

You have asked your chart, on so

many lists, I have personally seen that. So many astrologers or

knowledgeable persons have replied to your mail giving you their replies but

some how it does not satisfy you.

You keep going from one system to

the other, or even when some astrologer based on his knowledge has given you

answer / rectified your chart it has not satisfied you.

So what will?

You have judged KAS just based on a

few days of study, so what makes you so sure that any reply given here will

satisfy you.

Yes, I could have solved your

chart, infact I did, but with-held spelling out your chart for you just for

that reason. Why did I ask you if your time has been rectified?

That was due to something I found in your chart, just so that you know.

I gave you hints, on the approach,

spent the time of my day, because I did see there was some issues in your

chart.

One thing, you might have heard this

old adage, “A rolling stone gathers no moss”. So please first

ask yourself, what will satisfy you.

Yes, KAS or any astrology system

can give u an answer and it has given you, but something is still there that is

nagging you and u can’t seem to come to terms with it so maybe that is

why you are going from one system to another, one astrologer to the other.

In any case, its not my place to

recommend you or give you advise, but my suggestion or consider this as a

remedy, is to go to a good psychiatrist, they are well trained professionals

and they might help you deal or answer your questions that will satisfy you or

help u come to terms with it.

Other way is more spiritual and for

that you might contact some spiritual persons or read the Gita or any other

book as per your religion or liking.

If you are interested to LEARN KAS,

then make an attempt on your chart, if u think this will help u find an answer.

Should you choose to learn KAS,

here is what I suggest,

1) Download the lessons from

Donna’s website at http://krushna.sageasita.com

2) Download the free program of KAS.

We have made this after spending countless hours and burning midnight oil in

the hope that it will benefit all.

3) Go thought the FAQ’s and KAS

Visuals on Donna’s site – She has put in a lot of hours and a lot

of effort and put in lots of pictures to simplify KAS

4) Go though the Archives, while you are

reading the lessons as when Krushnaji gave the lessons, the senior members had

asked lots of questions to Krushnaji and he had clarified many things.

Each messages is loaded with lots of information. You will see many

members, referring to the archives of Krushnaji’s mails on this

list. As the knowledge grows and when u re-visit the mails, more and more

things get cleared.

5) Solve charts that are in the archives

or charts that u have which is not yours or your loved ones as u will be

biased. If you have some charts, for which the birth time is accurate,

and life events, particularly of persons who are older and for who u have lots

of events, note all the events down along with dates, and apply the lessons

slowly.

6) Accept the fact, that learning KAS will

be a life long journey, its not something that u can learn overnight or in few

days or years. So the first step will be to mentally accept that you are

willing to invest your time and effort in learning KAS.

7) Be sincere and Honest in your learnings

and effort and have a blessing of our Teacher Krushnaji. Without

blessings no matter how much knowledge u have, its no use. Even when you

know the answer, your mind might go blank at critical times. For

blessings to be showered, you must earn that from your teacher by your hard

work and sincere effort.

Please take this mail in good faith

Chanu. I would rather you deal with your issues from its root that find

temporary fix. That will be beneficial to you over the long run.

If this mail, hurts my, please

accept my apology as that is not my intension.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Chandu2chill

Thursday January 3, 2008

4:07 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your response and advise... i do understand that i

need to study myself in-depth to understand any system for that

matter to come to a proper conclusion of an events/future

predictions.... BUT i strongly feel that this great science Jyotish

(any system) must be studied under the tutelage of knowledgeable

Guru ji like you...mere studying on the net won't help much but my

present situation/cercumstances are not conducive to study in that

manner..be it whatever system..i am just learning on the net and

fourums....

//For Learning KAS, it is suggested to keep your chart aside.//

Sir, i got into astrology when problem(s) started....and still

trying to understand my chart to find any solutions for future i

totally agree with you that, one should not study the astrology with

his/her own chart..Hence i put here for more insights from the

learned people like you....

Morever before putting my chart details i read your Home page which

suggested...

//New members may want some advice on their charts concerning

specific problems. Please be advised to study the lessons first and

try to solve the chart yourself. Then, if you still have difficulty,

ask for assistance and help will be offered.

If some members want to post a chart for study purposes, they should

furnish the following details along with the chart, so it will be

helpful for study.//

//Before that, maybe rectification is required for your chart. You

have not given the source and accuracy of your birth time.//

My birth details are proavided by my parents who have my Kundli

casted at the time of my birth. Only the time mentioned there is

10:39 AM when i met with some senior Astrologer in Belgaum Karnataka

with his study he corrected it himslef and told us the Time is 10:47

AM i honestly don't know on what basis he said nor did i questioned

him at that time...

Later with my little study i thought diff of 8 Mins will not have

that much impact or changes the whole picture of my chart and my

current situtation(s) OR my Future events to predict...BUT yes when

i play with Diff Ayanamsas in JHora s/w there's some degree of

differences in planets in D-1 Chart. But D-9 is changing with lot of

variations just for an Eg: if i use Lahiri or KP Ayanamsa check with

Visa-vis with KAS and Raman's My lagna gets changed, Saturn's

positon chages...and hence i am facing dificulties undertand as we

know D-9 is for studying SPOUSE!!!

//All systems are good, no one system is superior or inferior to any

other system, let us not compare and put down any system. All

systems are good.//

With due respect to all systems i did not mean KAS is superior

other's not or Visa-vis...What i meant was i found it (KAS) to be a

more convincing to me...

Hope i will learn more and understand myself

Please forgive me for putting my details here....

With regards

Chandu

" Ash's Corner "

<kas wrote:

>

> Dear Chandu,

>

>

>

> For Learning KAS, it is suggested to keep your chart aside.

Besides that,

> your WS will easily tell u your marriage time and problem time in

your

> marriage and also career.

>

>

>

> Why u got married in Ju antra, for that its as simple as

>

>

>

> 1) calculate your delay period

>

> 2) Check WS and see the power of Ju.

>

> 3) See the power of Sa as well in WS

>

>

>

Before that, maybe rectification is required for your chart. You

have not given the source and accuracy of your birth time.

>

>

>

> All systems are good, no one system is superior or inferior to any

other

> system, let us not compare and put down any system. All systems

are good.

>

>

>

> Happy new Year to you as well.

>

>

>

>

>

> Cheers !!!

>

> Ash -> <http://www.ashtro.ca>

http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> _____

>

>

>

On Behalf Of

Chandu2chill

> Wednesday January 2, 2008 4:44 AM

>

> Chart study and futre events

>

>

>

> Dear Group,

>

> Wish you all a very happy and prosperous NEW YEAR..May God bless

> all..

>

> I am new to this forum and was reading KAS, i personally found it

to

> be a more promising in providing near accurate predictions then

> other system that i looked into and hence posting my and my

(still)

> wife's chart for study any of your future predictions on this i.e

> events will be highly appreciated

>

> 1) Complete birth data.

> Myself:

> DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund, Karnataka India

> Latitude: 015:43:N/Longitude: 075:23:E

> Wife:

> DOB: 31st Aug 1980 TOB: 2:45 AM POB: Chitradurga Karnataka

> Latitude: 014:14:N/Longitude: 076:24:E,

>

> Marriage date: 19th Dec 2004 Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM

>

> Child: Baby Girl

> DOB: 14th Nov, 2005. TOB: 8:40 PM POB: Chitradurga

> Latitude: 014:14:N/Longitude: 076:24:E,

>

> As per Lahiri Ayanamsa, marriage took place during Rahu-Mars

period

> but in KAS system it shows Jup-Jup period...and there's also

change

> in planetery positions in D-9 with KAS Ayanamsa.. Hence i am uable

> to make proper outcome of this marriage..

>

> We just lived 90 Days since marriage, and she's very adamant, non-

> caring, and emotionless girl which i can see as her 1st BAV point

> has 41 Points...

>

> Some past events for study

>

> She joined me in Gulf state where i was working on 10th Feb 2005

>

> I was terminated from the Job on 28th Feb 2005 But job was re-

stored

> on March-April 05.

>

> Wife left me with unborn child on 17th April 05

>

> Btwn Nov 05 to Jan 06 there were some negotiations with elder

people

> to reconcile but no success. After that almost 1 yr no

communications

>

> Meanwhile i resigned job...and there after frequent job changes

now

> working as a freelancer here in Gulf state...

>

> During Jup-Sat i.e. on May 07 to June 07 again for about 7 days we

> both were together..but her old adamant nature continued and she

> left me again

>

> It would be helpful if any learned people out here provide me some

> insights on below future events

>

> Is there any Divorce indicated in the chart? if yes when will it

> happen?

>

> Any re-union possibilities? if yes when?

>

> I have lot of desires and dreams to acheive in my professional and

> personal life but this marriage and these events shattered my

dreams

> and made me very depressing and i am lost emotionally,

financially,

> and in my professional life..

>

> Currently i am into IT Hardware and Networing Industry i am a

Techno-

> commercial sales Pro..

>