IndiaDivine.org

[astrology&timingevents] Marriage date analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sub: Medical student - Marriage: Analysis by KAS

Dear Group Members,

I tried to analyze by KAS theories a marriage query put up to me by a medical student. Uptil now I was doing only with the VA method but this time I tried with KAS after reading the lessons.

I do not know the marriage plans of this medical student and have taken this as a blind chart for analysis.

Can anyone in the group try out the same chart and let me know if he also derives similar results.

Marriage analysis of a medical student

Birth data :20.02.1984, 07:20 hrs, India, 026.53.N; 075.50.E.

1. For finding the marriage date, we study the 2nd house (8th from 7th house) and the Upchaya (UPC) houses of 2nd house.

2. The UPC houses of 2nd house are 4th, 7th, 11th & 12 houses. The main UPC houses are 7th & 10th and the Secondary UPC’s are 4th & 12 houses.

3. House A is end house, B is 7th house, C is 11th house, D is 4th house & E is 12 house.

4. Moon aspects house A, Sun aspects house B and Saturn aspects house C. So marriage cannot take place in the AD’s of Sun, Moon and Saturn. Here Saturn is also LOE but it aspects house C, so will not allow marriage in its sub period.

5. Mars is SD to Shani. But Mars has low points in houses 2nd, 7th, 11th & 12th. It has less than 12 points for the 7th house as well. So it will not give marriage. Rather marriage during its sub period 19th Oct 2009 to 6th Nov 2010 should be avoided.

6. Now we look at the planets in the Sec. UPC. These are Mercury & Venus. Mercury has 5 points and Venus has 4 points. Venus is also LOD. So the sub period of Venus can give marriage more than the sub period of Mercury.

7. The native is right now passing though the dasha combine of Rahu-Sun. The Rahu-Venus period (May 2004 to May 2007) is over.

8. I basically am not aware about the marriage of this boy. He has asked me even though he is in his education. As per me he either must have got married in the 3rd sector of Venus sub period (June 2006 to May 2007) or must have strongly committed to someone ( could have got married confidentially) . The native has one zero in SV chart. Also Saturn is aspecting house C. So there will be delay till the last sector of Venus AD.

9. I also suspect breakage of this relationship as per KAS but as of now with extremely limited knowledge, am unable to clearly express it with logic.

10. However the native’s Jupiter has good points and if this commitment does not culminate into marriage then the native will get married during the period 24th July 2011 to 9th April 2012. (Jupiter MD, Jupiter AD sector 2)

Can I request the group members to kindly put in their views and at the same time I would specially request the experienced members to please check my analysis if they feel right about it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhlesh,

Yes you are correct. A good attempt.

A = 2nd

B = 7th

C = 11th

D = 4th

E = 12th

Now, you have to find out the delay

first. This part is not clear in general VA. As per KAS, here, Sa is in 5th

house in navamsa. So there is full delay. Here u navamsa can change quickly

so u must first confirm the birth time. There is 1 zero in 12th house

due to Saturn. So there might be further delay. The procedure to calculate

delay due to Saturn is given in Donna’s KAS visual.

Now, delay gets over in Mars antra or

so. Mars has low points so it can’t give happy marriage. Next antra is

that of Guru. Guru, is aspecting 7th house so itself can’t

give but it is SD to Mercury who is powerful significator and Ju itself has

good power for 7th house, 5th house and 12th house

and also 2nd house. So Ju can be deputed by Mercury to deliver the

result.

So Guru MD and Guru AD can give the result

for his marriage.

If navamsa changes then Sa does not cause

delay. So everything changes.

This native has 4 sectors of Saturn

showing his intelligence. He is sharp and has good photographic memory.

If this native might have come close to someone

then it might be in Ketu antra i.e. 2003/may thru 2004/may.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

@Writing from Beijing

Airport.

On Behalf Of nikhlesh mathur

Monday January 14, 2008 4:36

AM

[astrology & timingevents] Marriage date analysis

Sub: Medical student - Marriage: Analysis by KAS

Dear Group Members,

I tried to

analyze by KAS theories a marriage query put up to me by a medical student.

Uptil now I was doing only with the VA method but this time I tried with KAS

after reading the lessons.

I do not know the marriage plans of this medical student and have taken this as

a blind chart for analysis.

Can anyone in the group try out the same chart and let me know if he also

derives similar results.

Marriage analysis of a medical student

Birth data :20.02.1984, 07:20 hrs, India, 026.53.N; 075.50.E.

1. For finding the marriage date, we study the 2nd house

(8th from 7th house) and the Upchaya (UPC) houses of 2nd house.

2. The UPC houses of 2nd house are 4th, 7th, 11th & 12

houses. The main UPC houses are 7th & 10th and the Secondary UPC’s

are 4th & 12 houses.

3. House A is end house, B is 7th house, C is 11th house, D

is 4th house & E is 12 house.

4. Moon aspects house A, Sun aspects house B and Saturn

aspects house C. So marriage cannot take place in the AD’s of Sun, Moon

and Saturn. Here Saturn is also LOE but it aspects house C, so will not allow

marriage in its sub period.

5. Mars is SD to Shani. But Mars has low points in houses

2nd, 7th, 11th & 12th. It has less than 12 points for the 7th house as

well. So it will not give marriage. Rather marriage during its sub period 19th

Oct 2009 to 6th Nov 2010 should be avoided.

6. Now we look at the planets in the Sec. UPC. These are

Mercury & Venus. Mercury has 5 points and Venus has 4 points. Venus is also

LOD. So the sub period of Venus can give marriage more than the sub period of

Mercury.

7. The native is right now passing though the dasha combine

of Rahu-Sun. The Rahu-Venus period (May 2004 to May 2007) is over.

8. I basically am not aware about the marriage of this boy.

He has asked me even though he is in his education. As per me he either must

have got married in the 3rd sector of Venus sub period (June 2006 to May 2007)

or must have strongly committed to someone ( could have got married

confidentially) . The native has one zero in SV chart. Also Saturn is

aspecting house C. So there will be delay till the last sector of Venus AD.

9. I also suspect breakage of this relationship as per KAS

but as of now with extremely limited knowledge, am unable to clearly express it

with logic.

10. However the native’s Jupiter has good points and

if this commitment does not culminate into marriage then the native will get

married during the period 24th July 2011 to 9th April 2012. (Jupiter MD,

Jupiter AD sector 2)

Can I request the group members to kindly put in their views and at the same

time I would specially request the experienced members to please check my

analysis if they feel right about it.

Regards,

Nikhlesh Mathur

Dear Nikhlesh, I got asc. 13 Aq 14. This chart is showing delay by Sa and Sa has zero in 12th house. There is no blessings in the chart. So marriage should happen after the end of delay period. Sa delay will end on 03 Sep 09. That time native will pass through Mo antara in Ra main. Next Ma antara becoming weak in WS for 7th can not give marriage. From 06 Nov 2010 Ju antara in Ju main starts. Ju aspects house B . Though Ju is powerful in all houses, it will not give the event. Following Sa antara is LoE and this planet is also a highest significator for 7th and for all houses. Therefore Sa antara in its first sector from 24 Dec 2012 to 29 Oct 2013 may give its result. The marriage might happen either in last week of Dec 2012 or in first week of Jan 2013. If the native is married then there may be wrong birth time. As per the given time

native is still unmarried. Ramesh Mishranikhlesh mathur <nikhleshmathur wrote: 14.01.2008Sub: Medical student - Marriage: Analysis by KASDear Group Members, I tried to analyze by KAS theories a marriage query put up to me by a medical student. Uptil now I was doing only with the VA method but this time I tried with KAS after reading the lessons.I do not know the marriage plans of this medical student and have taken

this as a blind chart for analysis.Can anyone in the group try out the same chart and let me know if he also derives similar results.Marriage analysis of a medical studentBirth data :20.02.1984, 07:20 hrs, India, 026.53.N; 075.50.E.1. For finding the marriage date, we study the 2nd house (8th from 7th house) and the Upchaya (UPC) houses of 2nd house.2. The UPC houses of 2nd house are 4th, 7th, 11th & 12 houses. The main UPC houses are 7th & 10th and the Secondary UPC’s are 4th & 12 houses.3. House A is end house, B is 7th house, C is 11th house, D is 4th house & E is 12 house.4. Moon aspects house A, Sun aspects house B and Saturn aspects house C. So marriage cannot take place in the AD’s of Sun, Moon and Saturn. Here Saturn is also LOE but it aspects house C, so will not allow marriage in its sub period.5.

Mars is SD to Shani. But Mars has low points in houses 2nd, 7th, 11th & 12th. It has less than 12 points for the 7th house as well. So it will not give marriage. Rather marriage during its sub period 19th Oct 2009 to 6th Nov 2010 should be avoided. 6. Now we look at the planets in the Sec. UPC. These are Mercury & Venus. Mercury has 5 points and Venus has 4 points. Venus is also LOD. So the sub period of Venus can give marriage more than the sub period of Mercury. 7. The native is right now passing though the dasha combine of Rahu-Sun. The Rahu-Venus period (May 2004 to May 2007) is over.8. I basically am not aware about the marriage of this boy. He has asked me even though he is in his education. As per me he either must have got married in the 3rd sector of Venus sub period (June 2006 to May 2007) or must have strongly committed to someone ( could have got married

confidentially) . The native has one zero in SV chart. Also Saturn is aspecting house C. So there will be delay till the last sector of Venus AD.9. I also suspect breakage of this relationship as per KAS but as of now with extremely limited knowledge, am unable to clearly express it with logic.10. However the native’s Jupiter has good points and if this commitment does not culminate into marriage then the native will get married during the period 24th July 2011 to 9th April 2012. (Jupiter MD, Jupiter AD sector 2)Can I request the group members to kindly put in their views and at the same time I would specially request the experienced members to please check my analysis if they feel right about it.Regards,Nikhlesh Mathur

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear Ash I was trying to use to use the KAS software for my chart and surprisingly it is not giving me the right ascendant.My details are - 17 may 1984, 7:00 am, bareilly which should give me taurus lagna and virgo navamsa but it is giving me cancer lagna and Pisces navamsa

I entered following dataBirth date: 17 may 1984Birth time: 7:0:0 Place: Bareiily U.P ThursdayLat: 28 21 NLong:79 25 EDST: No Time zone: IST -01.00Please tel me where I am wrong.

Thanks Ankita

Hi Ankita,

Change the time zone to 5 : 30.

Regards

Sudhir

On 1/20/08, Ankita <ankita.sapphire wrote:

Dear Ash I was trying to use to use the KAS software for my chart and surprisingly it is not giving me the right ascendant.My details are - 17 may 1984, 7:00 am, bareilly which should give me taurus lagna and virgo navamsa but it is giving me cancer lagna and Pisces navamsa I entered following dataBirth date: 17 may 1984Birth time: 7:0:0 Place: Bareiily U.P ThursdayLat: 28 21 NLong:79 25 EDST: No Time zone: IST -01.00Please tel me where I am wrong. Thanks Ankita

Hey thanksdonno why couldnt i see IST 5:30, it workedThanks a lotAnkitaOn Jan 20, 2008 4:34 PM, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir

> wrote:

Hi Ankita,

Change the time zone to 5 : 30.

Regards

Sudhir

On 1/20/08, Ankita <ankita.sapphire wrote:

Dear Ash I was trying to use to use the KAS software for my chart and surprisingly it is not giving me the right ascendant.My details are - 17 may 1984, 7:00 am, bareilly which should give me taurus lagna and virgo navamsa but it is giving me cancer lagna and Pisces navamsa I entered following dataBirth date: 17 may 1984Birth time: 7:0:0 Place: Bareiily U.P ThursdayLat: 28 21 NLong:79 25 EDST: No Time zone: IST -01.00Please tel me where I am wrong. Thanks Ankita