IndiaDivine.org

puzzled about which is the right lagna for this person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Esteemed Seniors,

I am puzzled about which is the right lagna for this person. Please help me rectify

the person s DOB is 4 th jan 1969

03 57 hours

(krishna pratipat)

85e25 AND 19n10

0530hrs east of GMT(India)

1. He got his first job in 19th aug 1991

2. He was married in 19th april 2000

3. He got a son in 10th may 2001

4. He did his Btech in 1991

5. He did his MBA in 2004

His ascendant is in the boarder of Li and Scorpio (some times i get 0 degree scorpio and sometimes i get 29-30 degrees libra)

I am unable to figure out which one is the actual ascendant and what is the right time of birth.

I have tried to play in a window based on the navamsa and dasamsa but it is of no help because the dashas and antardashas seems to be speaking of the events any how.

Pl rectify

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Anup das, Do check your lagna,i am getting 16Sc41. Do correct me. There is full delay by saturn. If lagna is correct,native sld had married in Rahu antra in Saturn main in 1995-1998. There is blessing in the chart. Must be getting support from father or father like person. How was his relation with mother? Regards Anup Anup Das <daskumaranup@yative ahoo.com> wrote: Esteemed Seniors, I am puzzled about which is the right lagna for this person. Please help me rectify the person s DOB is 4 th jan 1969 03 57 hours (krishna pratipat) 85e25 AND 19n10 0530hrs east of GMT(India) 1. He got his first job in 19th aug 1991 2. He was married in 19th april 2000 3. He got a son in 10th may 2001 4. He did his Btech in 1991 5. He did his MBA in 2004 His ascendant is in the boarder of Li and Scorpio (some times i get 0 degree scorpio and sometimes i get 29-30 degrees libra) I am unable to figure out which one is the actual ascendant and what is the right time of birth. I have tried to play in a window based on the navamsa and dasamsa but it is of no help because the dashas and antardashas seems to be speaking of the events any how. Pl rectify Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Anup and Anup Das, There seem to be rectification in birth time because none of the event tally in this chart. Asc is 16 Sc 41 . Blessings prevail in the chart. Delay by Sa. Ju moderaes the delay. Su to Ve distance is > 43 deg. Marriage in Ju antara does not match as per KAS. But Ju is one of the significator for 7th but not LoD or LoE and nor SD . The birth of his son in Me antara also does not fit. He got job in the antara of Ve and Ve is weak in WS for 6th house. This antara also does not match. I did not check up the Sg or Li lagna. Ramesh Mishra"Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Anup das, Do check your lagna,i am getting 16Sc41. Do correct me. There is full delay by saturn. If lagna is correct,native sld had married in Rahu antra in Saturn main in 1995-1998. There is blessing in the chart. Must be getting support from father or father like person. How was his relation with mother? Regards Anup Anup Das <daskumaranup@yative ahoo.com> wrote: Esteemed Seniors, I am puzzled about which is the right lagna for this person. Please help me rectify the person s DOB is 4 th jan 1969 03 57 hours (krishna pratipat) 85e25 AND 19n10 0530hrs east of GMT(India) 1. He got his first job in 19th aug 1991 2. He was married in 19th april 2000 3. He got a son in 10th may 2001 4. He did his Btech in 1991 5. He did his MBA in 2004 His ascendant is in the boarder of Li and Scorpio (some times i get 0 degree scorpio and sometimes i get 29-30 degrees libra) I am unable to figure out which one is the actual ascendant and what is the right time of birth. I have tried to play in a window based on the navamsa and dasamsa but it is of no help because the dashas and antardashas seems to be speaking of the events any how. Pl rectify Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.