IndiaDivine.org

RE: Our First Annual KASIA Workshop!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group -

We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute of Astrology.

KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the 17th of February, 2008.

There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at the same time.

I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're interested and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop. ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if they can attend the workshop.)

The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be our new KASIA logo.

Thanks-

Donna

All the best to all participants.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, Donna Quinn

<DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Group -

>

> We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It

will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute of Astrology.

>

> KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the

17th of February, 2008.

> There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then

Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are

listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was

put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to

India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at

the same time.

>

> I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me

in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA

Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're interested

and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop.

> ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if

they can attend the workshop.)

>

> The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be

our new KASIA logo.

>

>

> Thanks-

> Donna

>

Dear Donna, Thanxs and wishing all the best for KASIA. Regards Anup Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Group - We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute

of Astrology. KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the 17th of February, 2008. There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at the same time. I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're

interested and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop. ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if they can attend the workshop.) The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be our new KASIA logo. Thanks- Donna

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Donna, Glad to know about the workshop. Unfortunately I cannot attend the workshop, as me and my wife are going to Coimbatore ( Tanilnadu state, India)to join a Senior Citizens Home. I wish all success to the workshop.Please convey my Best Wishes to all the speakers and the audience. Blessings Pemmaraju VR RayuduDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote: Dear Group - We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute of Astrology. KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the 17th of February, 2008. There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at the same time. I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're interested and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop. ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if they can attend the workshop.) The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be our new KASIA logo. Thanks- Donna "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International

Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210 & Mobile 9347844971Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Donna, Krushnaji, Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti.

Glad to see the Annual KASIA Workshop,we wish all success to the

workshop.

Regards

Prasanna.G

, Donna Quinn

<DQuinn12 wrote:

>

> Dear Group -

>

> We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It

will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute of Astrology.

>

> KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the

17th of February, 2008.

> There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then

Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are

listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was

put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to

India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at

the same time.

>

> I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me

in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA

Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're

interested and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop.

> ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if

they can attend the workshop.)

>

> The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be

our new KASIA logo.

>

>

> Thanks-

> Donna

>

Dear Doc and Group,

Just heard the great news!!! Congratulations to all involved in the first KASIA workshop...Krushna's teachings are definitely noteworthy and I'm sure this organization will be a great success!

Detective

, Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:>> Dear Group -> > We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS organization. It will be called KASIA, which stands for the KAS Institute of Astrology.> > KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in Pune, India on the 17th of February, 2008.> There will be four speakers, including of course, Krushnaji, then Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti. The topics that will be covered are listed in the agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it was put together in order to specifically coincide with Ash's visit to India so as to take full advantage of his visit and the workshop at the same time.> > I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura for assisting me in putting together the information that is included in this KASIA Agenda, which is everything you will need to know if you're interested and able to join them in India for the KASIA workshop. > ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a 10% discount if they can attend the workshop.)> > The heading that you will see at the top of the agenda will also be our new KASIA logo. > > > Thanks-> Donna>

Dear Krushaji, Ash, Manu, Donna and others, Greetings. Good luck with the conference. The attendees are really lucky to learn from Krushnaji and others. All the best. Bala

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hello,

Wish I could be there. Making lecture notes available

after the event would be great.

Good luck

Satish

--- Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

> Dear Group -

>

> We have come up with a brand new name for the KAS

> organization. It will be called KASIA, which stands

> for the KAS Institute of Astrology.

>

> KASIA will be holding its very first workshop in

> Pune, India on the 17th of February, 2008.

> There will be four speakers, including of course,

> Krushnaji, then Ash, Manu and Deepak Chipalkatti.

> The topics that will be covered are listed in the

> agenda.This may seem to be on short notice, but it

> was put together in order to specifically coincide

> with Ash's visit to India so as to take full

> advantage of his visit and the workshop at the same

> time.

>

> I would also like to especially thank Manu Batura

> for assisting me in putting together the information

> that is included in this KASIA Agenda, which is

> everything you will need to know if you're

> interested and able to join them in India for the

> KASIA workshop.

> ( BTW, all KAS list members will be entitled to a

> 10% discount if they can attend the workshop.)

>

> The heading that you will see at the top of the

> agenda will also be our new KASIA logo.

>

>

> Thanks-

> Donna

>

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping